Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Just curious but who all classifies as Russia right now? Is it Radja/Cheery/Axxle/Breeze? Or is it just Axxle?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Radja »

I have no clue who is working with who anymore.

Who wants to work with Sevastopol?

Also, Cephrir, why can't we be friends? </3
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

N/Kiel, is your plan of action still to move to Ruhr?

Cheery/Warsaw, a free Poland mustn't be beholden to Russia. If the armies of Germany and Austria arrive at your doorstep will you fight with us or stand in our way?

STD/Brest, have you decided if you will project your naval force north or south? If you work in concert with Bel/Hol/Den/Nor y'all can take both the English Channel and North Sea in the first turn and take a decisive upper hand against Britain by the end of year one.

midget/Sweden, where is your fleet headed? I think there is room for you to make considerable gains going against Russia with us.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah I think you should work with Cephrir and your friends south of you if you can. Like... having russia support you would be sweet but I don't think anything they support is going to matter at this rate.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Radja »

My only goal is survival right now.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by DeathNote »

@STD - I don't think you have committed to anything so I'm going to try just as hard as Germany to win your favor. You do have a fleet and are in an easy spot for me to support you in. I think its possible that we can even work with someone like Portugal who seems to be on the backfoot. Going into the english channel won't work so I don't advise that, regardless of what OGML says. It simply isn't possible for us to lose both the NS and ENG before year 1 ends given what units were produced.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 379, Radja wrote:My only goal is survival right now.

You and me both buddy. I think that is probably everyone's goal at first as... can you really trust your neighbor lol?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Zulfy, all of Turkey joined the Mediterranian alliance early. :p
And yes, fleets can send tanks from anyone out there. We once made a fleet cannon that shot a tank from Denmark to Greece.

Radja, we're still good. Axxle is quite convincing and if I tried to invade you I don't think I could hold Sev anyways.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 362, Aronis wrote:
@anybody in my alliance:
what should I be doing? Is conquering north africa an okay move?

Heading to the Ionian Sea is 100% the right play.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 380, DeathNote wrote:Going into the english channel won't work so I don't advise that, regardless of what OGML says. It simply isn't possible for us to lose both the NS and ENG before year 1 ends given what units were produced.

Bel supports Bre into the channel, or vice versa, guaranteed success against your max one from Lon. Two of Nor/Den/Hol support the third into the North Sea, guaranteed success against your max of two from Lon and Edi.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by Radja »

Who is in this mediterranean alliances?
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Snakes »

In post 347, DeathNote wrote:I don't recommend Germany helping pressure russia. You don't have the luxury to look towards the east.

@snakes what do you plan on doing? Moving north still? Can you maybe hold the Irish sea or move into Wales so we have more presence going south?

@cybele- acr hit the nail on the head. In a game of diplomacy, i can't make promises before the first turn even has happened. As you said, you have three options between helping us, helping the coast, or staying neutral. Really you only have two options as staying neutral just means we win the sea. If that happens, we will be able to win the long game. You siding with us makes things faster and faster is exactly what we need right now. The alliance's farther south are what i worry about. Not the loose collection of costal cities.

Basically your incentive is to help the invading force fighting on one side or help the coast which will eventually be sandwiched. Its funny how strong Turks can be when they work together.

@

I am moving into the Irish Sea.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 375, DeathNote wrote:Just curious but who all classifies as Russia right now? Is it Radja/Cheery/Axxle/Breeze? Or is it just Axxle?

I bleed vodka and I will until the day I die
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 384, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 380, DeathNote wrote:Going into the english channel won't work so I don't advise that, regardless of what OGML says. It simply isn't possible for us to lose both the NS and ENG before year 1 ends given what units were produced.

Bel supports Bre into the channel, or vice versa, guaranteed success against your max one from Lon. Two of Nor/Den/Hol support the third into the North Sea, guaranteed success against your max of two from Lon and Edi.

Oh you are assuming that you have Norway on your side too.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 387, TheBreeze wrote:
In post 375, DeathNote wrote:Just curious but who all classifies as Russia right now? Is it Radja/Cheery/Axxle/Breeze? Or is it just Axxle?

I bleed vodka and I will until the day I die

I approve of your patriotism sir.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

I approve of you approval Mr. Note
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So the only way Germany becomes a threat is if they target an enemy (Russia), unite everyone against that common enemy, protect their backdoor as they eliminate said enemy (France/Brest), and then reap the spoils of taking those supplies. Even then, Scandinavia needs to still be in a Pact with them otherwise they will have 5 nations north and however many south all collapsing on them. It really will depend on how long Scan. and France plan on staying friendly with them.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 382, Shadoweh wrote:Zulfy, all of Turkey joined the Mediterranian alliance early. :p
And yes, fleets can send tanks from anyone out there. We once made a fleet cannon that shot a tank from Denmark to Greece.

Radja, we're still good. Axxle is quite convincing and if I tried to invade you I don't think I could hold Sev anyways.

Are you allying with Russia then?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

To be honest, I just want to see the results after this round. With all these alliances and aggression being spewed out without any moves being played yet, it's a bit confusing. It's hard for me to visualize everything that's being said as no one's really moved around as of yet.
You Are Worth It
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 393, Mist7676 wrote:To be honest, I just want to see the results after this round. With all these alliances and aggression being spewed out without any moves being played yet, it's a bit confusing. It's hard for me to visualize everything that's being said as no one's really moved around as of yet.
This so much^
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 372, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 371, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 310, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Scandinavia: I understand you've given commitment to Russia as an ally. Is there anything you'd consider for changing this stance and attacking Russia?

You see, Russia is a really good ally for us and we need to handle the conflict on the western front. So unless things change, we would be busy sinking ships in the North Sea for a while.

Would you like the building plans for a faster and powerful Field Artillery that we have developed instead? Maybe it will help you Germans in your Trench Warfare ;)

For me, as long as you're not assisting Russia directly in attacking Germany, I'm happy to agree to a non-aggression pact wiith you all. :)

Are you a woman of your word, Lady Lambdadelta?

In post 374, DeathNote wrote:Also Gale, if it helps I am fully willing to support you into the North Sea instead of ACR. The only reason I wanted ACR there instead of you was because there is more opportunity to support each other for an invasion there. If ACR is stuck back then he can't help out with any sort of invasion. I didn't know if what Klick said made you worry about that our not.

I don't think Norway should come to NorthSea, so Edinburgh to NorthSea is the right way to do it. What I am thinking is why didn't the British Isles ally with one of the Interior German nations?

I think the main reason Klick is suspicious of Britannia is because of no other deals made by you guys. Neither offensive, and nor defensive. Which implied that you wanted to move South Eastern, as opposed to southern.

I actually know Klick from before, but I like to stay to my word. This will be tough to decide -_-'

In post 377, OhGodMyLife wrote:STD/Brest, have you decided if you will project your naval force north or south? If you work in concert with Bel/Hol/Den/Nor y'all can take both the English Channel and North Sea in the first turn and take a decisive upper hand against Britain by the end of year one.

In post 384, OhGodMyLife wrote:

I don't understand this plan, who gets what during year two?
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't speak for Britain but I know that I didn't seek other allies because I thought we had everything we needed. Scandinavia/Britain/Russia is a powerful force and whats better is that no one is above us meaning we just have a straight shoot down.

Denmark is part of Scandinavia right? I assumed we would have tried to take holland or something around there.

How does not making any deals with Germany make us more likely to attack Denmark as opposed to another country?

Am I right in assuming you won't help BEL/HOL take the North Sea?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

oh hey, this isn't a mafia game.

So guess what I can use~

Lady Lambdadelta will honour a non-aggression pact with the Scandinavian forces, contingent upon their agreement not to enter the seas above Berlin and Germany, and as such to pose no threat potentially invalid. To be clear, this means that any movement that places you within one movement phase of German soil, without prior agreement from all parties involved.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Vote that out.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by N »

In post 377, OhGodMyLife wrote:N/Kiel, is your plan of action still to move to Ruhr?

it certainly is!

I haven't read the rules any further than that so I have no long term plan
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”