Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Cybele »

In post 294, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:"worry about Germany"

Buddy, I'm about to be hit from 2 fronts by Scandinavia and Russia. I don't know what you're smoking, but I've got no time for a war on any other front but against Russia.

Jesus christ, this. I'm entirely devoted to just not having my shores landed on. Haven't you noticed that I've been all as friendly as I can be with you southies?
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Cybele »

<3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 348, OhGodMyLife wrote:I'll just reiterate, if you plan to move to Tyr it is fine, but I will stand pat in Munich. If you hold in Ven I'll either march east against Russia or slide northwest to help hold the line in Belgium/Holland. I don't want to move out only to turn around and march home again on turn two to prevent the possibility of a year one elimination. No amount of honeyed words can convince me anyone will say no to a free center coming at the expense of someone outside your own core alliance. German wrath being unleashed because I've been stabbed won't be a great consolation to me in the dead thread, to say nothing of the fact that if I fall before the end of the first year and the Scandinavian-centered Great Northern Alliance holds together that German wrath would amount to little more than a whimper.

I'm the german Wrath, trust me.

:)
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by pablito »

I'd prefer Piedmont region more than Tyr. Always have. Mist, opinions?
Sup, later.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 345, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 344, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 327, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hmm.

The importance of this move is Warsaw. Cheery needs to know that he needs to help kill Russia, or he's caught in the middle of a war and will be a casualty automatically.

Please don't kill unarmed civilians

Are you willing to fight Russia?

Help me kill Axxle.

I see that Axxle has been making new friends while I've been away lol
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

pablito wrote:I'd prefer Piedmont region more than Tyr. Always have. Mist, opinions?

It depends on Paris. Right now I've already had to move my army so I don't cage in Spain. But I'd also rather start moving east rather than north.
You Are Worth It
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I am moving to Apulia unless one of my Italian partners has need of me?
no investigation no right to speak
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 336, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 334, N wrote:
In post 244, Klick wrote:3. @Kiel (N): As long as you're not attacking me, I have no interest in attacking you. I have reason to focus on the seas, and you benefit more from southern land gains. Non-aggression pact?

yes

Klick, can I ask that I be included on this? All of Germany wants no quarrel or war with you. We are focused on the people who have directly stated they're coming after us.

Sure thing. We both have more important things to worry about. Plus, the idea of Radio/Aya/Teeth cooperating sounds hilarious. :P I'll be a friend to Germany.

@Gale and random:
Cooperation with both Great Britain and Russia simultaneously is unreasonable. We're in the middle. We're who gets targeted in the North after the first few years if everything goes according to the current plan. As it stands now, we're drawing the short end of the stick while our neighbors are going to make quick gains. This is bad. I am still all for our Scandinavian alliance, but we need to pick a side. I'd love for us to be able to be allies with everyone around us if it were possible, but war is necessary for growth. I don't know how much experience either of you have with Diplomacy, but from my experience/according to logic, the nation in the middle of a multiple-nation alliance is most susceptible to being stabbed in the back. Gale, you in particular have nowhere to go if you support the current alliance. I don't see how it would be possible for you to gain any territory in the next 2-3 years without a stab. Edinburgh is moving to the North Sea, and that cuts you off from essentially the entire south. I propose we work with Germany and the Low Countries.

@Cybele and Jelly:
I'm in. Consider me an ally. What's the plan? I know the idea was that I'd get the first spoils, but I'm not really interested in that - I'd rather stay home and ensure my safety. One of you two should take the North Sea.

@STD:
Cybele's hinted at being willing to support you. I'm with you. Jelly's your brother. Want to work together and push on GB?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 356, Zulfy wrote:I am moving to Apulia unless one of my Italian partners has need of me?

seems good
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by DeathNote »

That's a shame you chose that klick. It's not just Russia that you need to worry about.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:37 pm

In post 359, DeathNote wrote:That's a shame you chose that klick. It's not just Russia that you need to worry about.

He says like London wasn't already looking for a way to kill Scandinavia.

LOL

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by DeathNote »

You can make claims of my intentions all you want but taking Denmark was never a necessity.

Good luck
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

@anybody in my alliance:
what should I be doing? Is conquering north africa an okay move?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 362, Aronis wrote:
@anybody in my alliance:

Basically, you have these options:

1) Be Boring and take North Africa
2) Force Me to take Portugal
3) Start a (rather unadvised) war against Italy.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 363, animorpherv1 wrote:
@anybody in my alliance:

Do you want to conquer portugal and need my help?
And I won't be attacking italy.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Radja »

So it's everyone vs Russia now?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

The people want Poland as a free nation!
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 364, Aronis wrote:
In post 363, animorpherv1 wrote:
@anybody in my alliance:

Do you want to conquer portugal and need my help?
And I won't be attacking italy.

Not necessarily, no - But if you get withing Portugal attack range I'm going to have to take it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Klick
, if you know what you are doing then I trust you to make the right decision for us.
I am here to have fun, winning with an alliance is a secondary objective.

Just let me know what you want me to do.

DeathNote
, what do you want me to do? I think the Scandinavian countries should work together for our own safety. There is no doubt about it. But everything else is up in the air.

Axxle
&
Breeze
, do you have a preference?

I haven't caught up yet, but seems like the alliance 'Iron Fist' is no more?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Zulfy »

@anybody in my alliance:

You can also go east towards Greece, hes in a vulnerable position at the moment, might need your help.
no investigation no right to speak
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:46 pm

In post 244, Klick wrote:
@Scandinavia (Gale, random):
Regardless of what we do, I think we all agree that cooperation is smart at the moment. It keeps us safe, and we can all gain from it. Fortunately that seems to have already been established. :) Specifically @Gale, I'd like to ask what you hope to gain from cooperation with Great Britain? What's the goal? My main concern about that for you is that you'll end up without any available gains. Unless that's not a concern to you? Also, convince me siding with Great Britain is beneficial to me.

I chose Norway because I wanted to play a casual supportive role in a major alliance. Gradual Growth is not my objective because I don't know a lot of players. Why would anyone support me into a territory when they have friends who they can support or get support from?

So yeah, regardless of which ever alliance I am a part of, I don't expect any growth. I am just happy posting war fluff for fun during the game, and I thought Vikings would be awesome for that role :D
Last edited by Gale Wing Srock on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:58 pm

In post 310, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Scandinavia: I understand you've given commitment to Russia as an ally. Is there anything you'd consider for changing this stance and attacking Russia?

You see, Russia is a really good ally for us and we need to handle the conflict on the western front. So unless things change, we would be busy sinking ships in the North Sea for a while.

Would you like the building plans for a faster and powerful Field Artillery that we have developed instead? Maybe it will help you Germans in your Trench Warfare ;)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:01 pm

In post 371, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 310, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Scandinavia: I understand you've given commitment to Russia as an ally. Is there anything you'd consider for changing this stance and attacking Russia?

You see, Russia is a really good ally for us and we need to handle the conflict on the western front. So unless things change, we would be busy sinking ships in the North Sea for a while.

Would you like the building plans for a faster and powerful Field Artillery that we have developed instead? Maybe it will help you Germans in your Trench Warfare ;)

For me, as long as you're not assisting Russia directly in attacking Germany, I'm happy to agree to a non-aggression pact wiith you all. :)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Aww that's not true. I know what you mean but totally not true. In this game, people are picking based off proximity. I haven't seen anyone make an action because of someone they liked personally which is pretty cool imo.

As for what I plan on doing now... well nothing I guess? My plans revolve around my teammates and what others what to do. I haven't really figured out what Snakes is up to and ACV hasn't had a chance to weigh in on Klick's decision.

I still consider the North Sea valuable but Britain doesn't have the manpower to lunch any sort of assault on it's own. Thats why I was all for a Scandinavia/Russia alliance. On the plus side, GB will be fairly easy to defend if we work together so I won't have to stress about the North Coast coming after us. I still would love yours and Random's help but I can no longer say if thats the safest decision for you as we could be on the losing side. I only say this because Russia getting hit from all side will take them down really fast leaving Scandinavia very open.

This is all dependent on alliances staying firm and no one backstabbing.

I think the best move for us is to play defensively. It's easy to push off anyone that enters the North Sea and time is very much our greatest ally. Either the south and/or Germany alliance falls apart from backstabs or they fight each other once the inbetween countries are eliminated. They are super powers that are destined to clash before the northern islands need to worry about it. The downside is that we can't fight off whoever wins which is why I don't like this plan as much as becoming a superalliance ourselves.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Also Gale, if it helps I am fully willing to support you into the North Sea instead of ACR. The only reason I wanted ACR there instead of you was because there is more opportunity to support each other for an invasion there. If ACR is stuck back then he can't help out with any sort of invasion. I didn't know if what Klick said made you worry about that our not.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”