Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 749, 3dicerolling wrote:I will sheep you guys, just because espe wagon isn't taking off, but espeonage tomorrow, okay Mollie?

VOTE: droog guy

I will help you sort espy 3dice.

@ espy

yo wassup? I haven't felt you at all in this game so lets chat.

plz do not ignore me! kthanx
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 746, Yarrrrgami wrote:you can go through my posting history and see that my overall site activity has dropped off. I am not signing up for anymore games for a while cos I need a break. I am not as plugged into this game as much as i wld like to be and I can' really explain why except that I am just tired and I haven't really found anything to sink my teeth into. a droog flip wld do wonders for me cos he is the only 1 who jumps out at me as not quite being in sync with the overall flow of the game. I am not as confident in that read as much as I wld like to be cos I have no idea what droog's towngame looks like but he is hitting all of the markers for his scumgame so far.

Which head am I talking to?
On the other hand, I must admit, this game has been a lurker's paradise Today and it's very hard to find anything useful.
I've seen Druuge's townplay before and it looks similar, but it's not the same. (It's hard to explain it.) And once again, it's not about the missing action. It's about his interpretation of that and his later posts.

In post 746, Yarrrrgami wrote:I really don't like you pitting random against us when you yourself have yet to engage us in any meaningful way in this dayround. so if you have some questions, I think now wld be a fantastic time to ask them!

I actually asked three questions about three different things. You were only one of those. And I don't think I liked the answers, by the way.

In post 747, Yarrrrgami wrote:it pisses me off to no end that aronis will live forever and be allowed to get away with crap play. that is the number 1 thing that has been frustrating me about mafia and it is why I need a break. cos I remember a time where he wld have been sped lynched and not allowed to get away with it.

I don't think he'll live forever. I'd be surprised if he survived until Tomorrow. Or until the beginning of Night3 tops.

In post 749, 3dicerolling wrote:I will sheep you guys, just because espe wagon isn't taking off, but espeonage tomorrow, okay Mollie?
VOTE: droog guy

Good. Unless Esp gets sorted as town somehow.

In post 751, Yarrrrgami wrote:I will help you sort espy 3dice.

Good.

You wanted questions.
We have five townies and five non-townies. Whom would you put in which group?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:18 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Is that a joke? How do you not know which head your are talking to?
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Yarrrrgami »

sorry anen, i think applying rhetoric in that particular way is a waste of time and I don't do it as a general rule cos it gives scum room to hide. they eat that shit up like candy.

I look at the motivations behind a post, timing, what the atmospheric condition at that point that a player made the post that they made. that is how scumhunt.

if you want to talk to me about reads on specific players but need more than generalized questions that really don't amount to much in my opinion.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 753, 3dicerolling wrote:Is that a joke? How do you not know which head your are talking to?

I had a reason for that question.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Yarrrrgami »

what is your reason

cos the answer shld be very obvs.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, Yarrrrrr,
What do you think of Snarky?
Can you see anything that tells you Aronis's not Jester but he's impersonating one?
What do you think of Random? Including his answers for my questions?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 756, Yarrrrgami wrote:what is your reason
cos the answer shld be very obvs.

This
In post 739, Aneninen wrote:As for your IRL duties. The Kagami-head's parallel activity confirms that, the Mollie-head's one does not. So, I don't know what to think.

Although you haven't given a direct answer I think I got it. Which matches with the thing I've just quoted here.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 757, Aneninen wrote:So, Yarrrrrr,
What do you think of Snarky?
Can you see anything that tells you Aronis's not Jester but he's impersonating one?
What do you think of Random? Including his answers for my questions?

1. I can't really tell if he newbtelling bad town or if he is actually scum. he has pinged in a lot of places but ugh
2. if aronis was a jester I feel like he wld have been lynched by now. it isn't hard and there is actually a textbook formula that works every time.
3. I don't feel like your questions are particularly very good nor do they seem like they are coming from a game solving place. just like your question to me about who was posting right now that you are somehow managing to tie to your original point to random.

your questions look like fillers and it looks like you are trying to look busy cos I have not seen any useful conclusions after you ask them and they have been answered. and yes I gave you a very direct response to your obtuse question/observation whatever the fuck you call it earlier so stop trying to throw shade.

it looks like you are trying to construct a narrative rather than trying to figure the game out. the problem that I am having is that I have seen you do this as both alignments.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 747, Yarrrrgami wrote:also ANOTHER THING.

it pisses me off to no end that aronis will live forever and be allowed to get away with crap play. that is the number 1 thing that has been frustrating me about mafia and it is why I need a break. cos I remember a time where he wld have been sped lynched and not allowed to get away with it.

Was jester a prevalent role in those games/times?

Normally he would have been lynched. There is a real possibility that such an action is anti-town though. I fear that we may be seriously lacking killing roles though and that might be an issue dealing with jesters...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

With the way that snowman has been tunneling shos in an uncharacteristic manner from any play previously in this game I am beginning to suspect that he is a lyncher.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

it pisses me off to no end that aronis will live forever and be allowed to get away with crap play. that is the number 1 thing that has been frustrating me about mafia and it is why I need a break. cos I remember a time where he wld have been sped lynched and not allowed to get away with it.

And I don't like you either.

:]
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by shos »

Is there any role that profits from killing the jester? Third party? Scum? Anyone? As it is like that, any L-1 vote is effectively a hammer because aronis is practically compromised.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 759, Yarrrrgami wrote:
1. I can't really tell if he newbtelling bad town or if he is actually scum. he has pinged in a lot of places but ugh

By scum do you mean anti-town? If so, can he be Jester? Also, see my answer below!

2. if aronis was a jester I feel like he wld have been lynched by now. it isn't hard and there is actually a textbook formula that works every time.

Since I've never played in a game with Jester before, I know nothing about that "textbook formula". Can you explain it or would it help only the anti-town players?
One of my biggest problems is that we have
two
Jester candidates. It's very unlikely that both Snowman and Aronis are Jesters, so at least one of them is impersonating one. If so, there's a scum-PR which fits perfectly for that one. This may be resolved by Day3, but what if it's too late?

3. I don't feel like your questions are particularly very good nor do they seem like they are coming from a game solving place. just like your question to me about who was posting right now that you are somehow managing to tie to your original point to random.

your questions look like fillers and it looks like you are trying to look busy cos I have not seen any useful conclusions after you ask them and they have been answered. and yes I gave you a very direct response to your obtuse question/observation whatever the fuck you call it earlier so stop trying to throw shade.

it looks like you are trying to construct a narrative rather than trying to figure the game out. the problem that I am having is that I have seen you do this as both alignments.

A part of my logic is not a secret at all. There are 4 town and 5 anti-town players out there. I try to decide which one of you belongs to which category. Finding the 4 townies is just as good as finding all the anti-towns. (Normally, it wouldn't work but in this Setup it doesn't look a bad idea.)

Here's Randomidget, for example. I remember putting him on the town list but it was pointed out by FAQ (who's on my townlist) that I could be wrong. Indeed, I ruled out him as Mafia (see my earlier posts) but not as Third-party.
The goal of my questions was is to see how "involved" answers I get. His was very empty and it lacked any effort of scumhunting. No reasoning about Druuge (his is very little). No opinion about Esp. (his answer in the same post was actually terrible:
"A lot of people have just been putting espe as scum/nullscum since I voted shos."
– I can see no connection between those events. Also, voting for Shos is bad.) He said he'd check your posts, and that never happened.
________
Randomidget, I'm not only talking about you here, I'm also talking TO you. What can you tell me about those things above?
________

The other part behind my logic is hidden, on the other hand. I think I have a quite close guess about the PR-distribution. Also, I have a dilemma what to do next. (As for the former sentence, I think you too have a picture in your heads, and you may have realized the second sentence by now.) But, revealing these things would mean more loss than gain for the town. That may look as if I were throwing shade.
Can you follow me?

In post 760, FA_Q2 wrote:Normally he would have been lynched. There is a real possibility that such an action is anti-town though. I fear that we may be seriously lacking killing roles though and that might be an issue dealing with jesters...

Or our Killing PRs are dumbs.

In post 761, FA_Q2 wrote:With the way that snowman has been tunneling shos in an uncharacteristic manner from any play previously in this game I am beginning to suspect that he is a lyncher.

His Day1 doesn't fit that picture. But, even if I'm wrong about this, he'll never be able to get Shos lynched. So we needn't worry.

In post 763, shos wrote:Is there any role that profits from killing the jester? Third party? Scum? Anyone? As it is like that, any L-1 vote is effectively a hammer because aronis is practically compromised.

As far as I know only the Jester him/herself.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 764, Aneninen wrote:
In post 760, FA_Q2 wrote:Normally he would have been lynched. There is a real possibility that such an action is anti-town though. I fear that we may be seriously lacking killing roles though and that might be an issue dealing with jesters...

Or our Killing PRs are dumbs.

Nnnnnnnnnn actually that's not entirely true. Hint: Night1 flavour.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I didn't check yarr's posts because they were busy irl which explained it.
I didn't say that the shos vote and reads on espe were connected. I said that my vote on was connected to a lack of scumreads on espe beforehand.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:11 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Someone please tell me why shos is town? Still waiting on that.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:19 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 767, SnarkySnowman wrote:Someone please tell me why shos is town? Still waiting on that.

Yes, I understand you are stuck in your tunnel of shos, but can you peel your eyes off the shiny ring and turn to the actually scummy wagons.

Like, what you are supposedly accusing shos of is nowhere near as bad than the trash play from other players.

Get on droog so we can finally get some progress in this game because right now this game is snailing along.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:08 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I really really don't think droog is scum.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Espeonage
I'm more comfortable here than droog.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 770, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
I'm more comfortable here than droog.

I'm actually considering this.

Just saying.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:20 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA

WOOT WOOT
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 760, FA_Q2 wrote:

Was jester a prevalent role in those games/times?

Normally he would have been lynched. There is a real possibility that such an action is anti-town though. I fear that we may be seriously lacking killing roles though and that might be an issue dealing with jesters...

there is always the chance of a jester in any closed themed game. what I am not liking is that it is being treated as a probability rather than the possibility that it actually is. and aronis doesn't dislike me and I don't dislike aronis but lately when he has rolled scum he keeps trying to pl me.

I HOPE we have a vig and they do their vig mojo and vig aronis.

@ anem

when I say scum, I mean mafia I do NOT mean indies cos indies are not scum no matter how much like to marginalize that entire alignment. and I am sick to death of having to explain this shit.

and textbook jestering is spamming the thread until pple will do nearly anything to get rid of you or deliberately dropping a "scumslip" that pple will zealously pursue to the ends of the earth. none of that is what aronis is doing and he strikes me as cheeky scum.

I really wish you guys wld let me sort espy first before you ram his lynch through, espy isn't afraid to post as scum so I dunno. I can't sort him if he is not present in the game.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Netherspite »

Espeonage
and
droog
failed to post within 24 hours after the prod so I'm starting to look for a replacements.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”