Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1283, ink wrote:My scumreads are RC, Rubixxx, Syndesis and Nino.

In post 1183, Rubixxx wrote:I have a weak spot for towny frustration. Although I realize making that apparent is probably a bad idea since scum can really try to play it up now...

In post 1183, Rubixxx wrote:Dat townie frustration tho. Been there, m8.

Any town player reading Rubixxx as town for his obscene emotional overreactions to my posts is being fooled. He's pretending to take me calling him scum as insults, and attacks me on the basis that I should be lynched for being such a horrible and mean person. He doesn't present any arguments about me being scum, because he knows I'm not. The quoted posts show that he knows exactly why he's being townread.

In post 1292, implosion wrote:I'm really having trouble motivating myself to sort out my weak townreads. Gut says RC is town right now. I feel like I have a pretty tenuous basis for reading him at all though.
I just can't really see anything in ink's iso that makes me feel strongly. I don't really see what Rubixxx does. But he's certainly not a townread.
He just looks like one of those players who has a very abstruse playstyle. Synd and Rask both consistently do things that make me feel slightly town. Like, I can potentially see what GR is saying about Syndesis, but associative tells without flips are almost universally weak just because of statistics. Syndesis' posts feel genuine in general. Like her most recent reads list. The way she talks about her townreads feels like a townie who's having trouble sorting things out. Rask's general affect also feels town.

Okay, well, I generally prefer not to listen to anything else ink has to say about me, but if other people can't see why I consider him a total sunnuvabitch, that's a problem.

I will go ISO dump on him in few. Don't go nowheres.
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by ink »

But I'm not scum though, just "a total sunnuvabitch" for even daring to scumread you.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1300, Rubixxx wrote:

In post 1183, Rubixxx wrote:I have a weak spot for towny frustration. Although I realize making that apparent is probably a bad idea since scum can really try to play it up now...

Any town player reading Rubixxx as town for his obscene emotional overreactions to my posts is being fooled. He's pretending to take me calling him scum as insults, and attacks me on the basis that I should be lynched for being such a horrible and mean person. He doesn't present any arguments about me being scum, because he knows I'm not. The quoted posts show that he knows exactly why he's being townread.

In post 1292, implosion wrote:I'm really having trouble motivating myself to sort out my weak townreads. Gut says RC is town right now. I feel like I have a pretty tenuous basis for reading him at all though.
I just can't really see anything in ink's iso that makes me feel strongly. I don't really see what Rubixxx does. But he's certainly not a townread.
He just looks like one of those players who has a very abstruse playstyle. Synd and Rask both consistently do things that make me feel slightly town. Like, I can potentially see what GR is saying about Syndesis, but associative tells without flips are almost universally weak just because of statistics. Syndesis' posts feel genuine in general. Like her most recent reads list. The way she talks about her townreads feels like a townie who's having trouble sorting things out. Rask's general affect also feels town.

Okay, well, I generally prefer not to listen to anything else ink has to say about me, but if other people can't see why I consider
em
a total sunnuvabitch, that's a problem.

I will go ISO dump on him in few. Don't go nowheres.

Fix'd.

@ink: Hush, u
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

First off, I tried to be fair and award points for things I thought were actually townie, but... well, you'll see.

Spoiler: ISO's Adventure in Mafialand
In post 106, ink wrote:
In post 21, kirroha wrote:
In post 20, ShortcutButton wrote:well that was easy.

Trying to get an easy mislynch, scum?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ShortcutButton

So, kirroha is scum and BBT is town?

Also consistent with this is the way she doubtcasts those on BBT's wagon.

I'm not subtracting a point for the FoS towards Kirroha, since I myself FoSed her for a reeeeally dumb reason, but rather because I don't get eir reasoning, like, at all here.

In post 110, ink wrote:
In post 107, kirroha wrote:
In post 106, ink wrote:
Also consistent with this is the way she doubtcasts those on BBT's wagon.

Good job with the misrepresentation. That was an RVS joke vote, and it was on someone on
Nino's
wagon, not BBT's.

My friend, that is no misrepresentation!

I was referring to this post:
In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

The ones who are sheeping Radiant and jumping from BBT to me right away are all not looking good, but looking even scummier are those who hopped in and voted me for no reason.

VOTE: ink for the blatant misrepresentation of my post. That's scummy as hell.

How shallow. There's little scum motivation in any of the actions in this quote, and I didn't perform any of them regardless.

Again, eir reasoning is like... way beyond me. Like... what were you even trying to say here, pardner? I honestly have no fucking clue.

In post 111, ink wrote:
In post 108, kirroha wrote:
In post 106, ink wrote:So, kirroha is scum and BBT is town?

Oh look! I found BBT's scumbuddy.

"bbt is scummy"
"actually idk maybe he's town b/c wagon speed"
"i found bbt's scum partner"

+1

Okay, so finally there's a piece of logic I can actually follow and understand. I think Kirroha was townie flailing at this point, but it does look pretty suspicious, and is probably the conclusion I would have drawn at the time.

In post 113, ink wrote:
In post 112, ink wrote:Also, your page one fake townslip is incredibly laughable.

Like, I have absolutely no clue how you expected that to work at all.

fixed

We'll get back to this one later...

In post 114, ink wrote:
In post 109, kirroha wrote:
In post 54, kirroha wrote:I'm kind of seeing Nino's point about BBT's policy lynch suggestion, though I'm not sure if it's a scumtell. Pg2 implications of viable lynches before half of the players have even confirmed just doesn't sit well with me.

Just to clarify, this is referring to BBT's suggestion to policy lynch Nino, not concern over a potential lynch of BBT. Suggesting to policy lynch a newbie is never a good thing and BBT doesn't sit well in my books for doing that. But I was also curious as to what Nino thought about BBT afterwards, which was why I asked.

In fact, the fact that BBT's wagon shifted so quickly elsewhere all of a sudden makes me think that there was scum on his wagon (and now on mine). First distance, then shift targets to a mislynch. This is if BBT is scum.

You should self-vote.

In post 115, ink wrote:I actually read some of kiarrhoea's past games, and his play as town strikes me as scummy in similar ways as his play here does. All I can feel about his scum play is that it's even worse.

So I'm not giving as much weight to all the "wagon sped xd shepping". The main thing keeping my vote where it is right now is the "guys, just wondering as an aside btw is their scum daytalk im just asking for a friend??". Complete garbage.

+1

Meh, I'll give you this one. It's got okay reasoning.

In post 214, ink wrote:UNVOTE: kirroha

The more I ruminate on this, the more I think that kirroha legitimately townslipped. Let's re-read!

+1

So I had to go back to see if this was before or after the wagon on Kirroha died down, but it was actually before. Posts like this actually make me wonder if ink is legit town death tunneling me for no reason. But I doubt it you fucking sleaze-ball.

In post 225, ink wrote:
In post 165, Killthestory wrote:
In post 74, kirroha wrote:
In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?
VOTE: Kirroha

In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

I think this vote is terrible, and not just because I'm now reading kirroha as town. Killthestory's efforts to justify her vote are very poor.

Perhaps the main thing I dislike here is how the confidence just feels... wrong, but it's difficult to quantify this.

The quoted post is more an attempt to attack kirroha than to show why they're scum.

VOTE: Killthestory

And theeeen, we go from one mislynch wagon to the other. Right. Because of-fucking-course. And this one is conf town! Oh lawdy.

In post 227, ink wrote:RadiantCowbells' posts give me a non-specific bad feeling. He hasn't done anything that gives me strong town feelings, either. I'm sure the joking about being scum wasn't intended seriously regardless of his alignment, but I can't shake the feeling that most of these posts have been an attempt to distract us from reading him.

Kirroha's seemed quite town, actually.

I think that implosion, I Am Innocent, and NinoMasaki are town.

Rubixxx's reads are weird and I'm not sure what he's doing, but I like his self-assured tone.

I like some of ShortcutButton's posts, and dislike others.

+1

In post 245, ink wrote:BBT isn't even scummy at all.

If he's being wagoned during RVS for claiming scum then like, okay, fine. But that's ultimately null and he's done almost nothing else indicative enough to warrant seriously considering lynching him.

+1

Basically.

In post 315, ink wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 225, ink wrote:
In post 165, Killthestory wrote:
In post 74, kirroha wrote:
In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?
VOTE: Kirroha

I need to sleep as well.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

I think this vote is terrible, and not just because I'm now reading kirroha as town. Killthestory's efforts to justify her vote are very poor.

Perhaps the main thing I dislike here is how the confidence just feels... wrong, but it's difficult to quantify this.

The quoted post is more an attempt to attack kirroha than to show why they're scum.

VOTE: Killthestory

[Citation needed]

It's an opinion. Your efforts to justify your vote are poor because you identified small and non-alignment-indicative logical issues with kirroha's posts and treated them as if they were alignment indicative.

Confidence is wrong to you? Any townie should be exerting confidence? Do you disagree with this?

That's not what I said at all.
Your
confidence was wrong to me. I don't think that "Any townie should be exerting confidence". If you think this, it probably explains your motive in faking confidence.

[Citation needed]

It's an opinion. There's a lot of over-the-top misrepresentation in your post.

In post 226, ink wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

Are you familiar with this concept?

Any half decent player knows about WIFOM, and I took it into consideration. However, I don't think BBT's behaviour was tactically planned to cause such a ripple effect regarding how players thought past vs presently.

"Yep, I know what WIFOM is."
"But it's not WIFOM, it's [WIFOM]."

In post 233, kirroha wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I think this is definitely a null tell. How friendly or silly or jokey a player is depends quite a lot on how well they know the people around here. BBT who seems to know Radiant, yourself, Radko etc. would naturally be more jokey than a new player like Nino or someone who hasn't been here in 2 years like myself.

If it were rehearsed, then I'd think it null/scum, but quite frankly I think it's a town member comfortable about his situation and exerting confidence regardless.

This isn't a play.

Generally, town members have a confidence, an aura you could say, where they know they won't be lynched. That is not true, but players still exhibit this tendency. BBT is confident and just as well seems to be exhibiting this.

You're clearly having trouble justifying your awkward opinion.

Anyway, I don't know any of the players on this site as I'm new.

ShortcutButton appears to know you.

In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

It's also interesting how you're throwing shade on me without outright attacking me.

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

You've failed at more than just that by broadcasting your alignment blatantly.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

This is just terrible. You still haven't even said that I'm scum at all yet, but you're casting so much doubt.

Ugh... Here we are again bullying Kill, who was conf town. You really know how to pick 'em, don't you?

In post 316, ink wrote:
In post 255, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 230, kirroha wrote:Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

(Snipped)

I need to clarify something.
I did not softclaim anything.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is
impossible to figure out unless you know the language
. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
Instead, it is a way for me to inform the rest of the town that I had a
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

(Snipped)

In post 231, kirroha wrote:
In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a
language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Hold the fuck on.

I looked at all of your posts. I didn't see anything that was not English. Are you admitting to putting hidden text in one of your posts? You know that's against the rules, right? Not to mention, EXTREMELY scummy. You just got moved to the top of my scum list, bambina.

Please tell me you're not serious.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
+1

In post 317, ink wrote:
In post 280, implosion wrote:Idk. I might be wrong. I really want to hear either people agreeing with me or some better reason for me to be dissuaded than there having been a similar situation in which the person in question was town.

You're tunneling here.

Look at the page 1 townslip and the VT claim. Those should be changing your mind on their own. No offense intended, but I don't think kirroha is capable of doing that as scum.

In post 319, ink wrote:Killthestory suddenly switches to hard defending kirroha after she notices the tide turning against the wagon and the towntells kirroha had been exhibiting.

There's no progression there, just "Kirroha is obv VI" right before arguing with those on the wagon. She probably forgot her previous excessively strong stance against kirroha.

OR, maybe town fucks up occasionally.

In post 321, ink wrote:I might be okay with lynching Rubixxx, but it's not clear how much of what I'm seeing is badness rather than scumminess. In particular, I'm not sure how to interpret .

+1

I will never fucking live this down.

In post 323, ink wrote:I meant more along the lines of: usually when something is a townslip, it's a townslip, not scum faking it, unless there's a lot of evidence pointing towards it being fake. Same with claiming VT, even though it's possible to concoct a conspiracy theory in which kirraho is scum, it's more likely to come from a VT kirraho.

+1
+0.5?

Okay, so when you voted Kirra the first time, you said she was scum faking it... what changed? What would move you from "obvious evidence this is a fake townslip!" to "oshit gaiz she's innocent UNLESS we can come up with EVIDENCE that she's faking it!!!!" I just don't get it... But I'll give you a half point for being... half(ish) right.

In post 374, ink wrote:
In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 339, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd vote IaI right now.

This is pretty funny.

Okay, sure.

In post 375, ink wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 336, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.

Let's lynch this yet?

She can't work out whether townreading or scumreading me will be more effective in saving her skin (hint: having a town role PM helps). In , she sounds like she knows I'm town. In and , she's trying to make me look scummy.

I continue to townread IAmInnocent.

Grossssssss. Everything about this post makes me itch all over. Also worth mentioning, this is is a big reason why I think ink and IAI are butt buddies. Then again, I doubt scum would partake in such obvious buddying, so maybe it's just scum trying to suck up to town. IDKyet.

In post 376, ink wrote:
In post 349, RadiantCowbells wrote:Speaking of like actual policy lynches, can we policy lynch BBT and be done with it?

Aren't you reading him as scum, why a policy lynch here?

+1

Good point. This might be an attempt for more buddying, but I'm not sure.

In post 377, ink wrote:
In post 361, ShortcutButton wrote:The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bbt

ShortcutButton is likely scum too, I see.

Ewwwwwwwww...

In post 403, ink wrote:
In post 387, Killthestory wrote:Probably because while I'm definitely not townreading you or even liking some of your posts, I do accept that I doubt you're scum in essence

See, this is complete trash. All the posturing here. It's so obvious that you're scum. If you "doubt I'm scum in essence", you're not " definitely not townreading me". It is the ever-present struggle between the conflicting needs of the caught scum: to neither townread nor scumread their accuser.

I wish I could convey to everyone how even the wording in this quote is extremely scummy. I think it's hard to see things like this unless you're involved with the conversation somehow.

, but I don't doubt Innocent. Out of the duo, Innocent would be my scumread since he seems to be pushing you to push your reads instead of making his own. He seems to agree with most things you say, too.

You already know that we're both town, and you should know by now that I also know this. Give up!

And do you town read him anyway? Is it because he agrees with you at any turn? You realize that's a serious case of buddying, and you're going to have a hard time not having a bias reading him, but I'm pretty sure Innocent' s buddied you and fed off your reads since he seems to agree with everything you say.

How many times do I have to say this, didn't you ask me if I townread him really recently?

Gross.

In post 419, ink wrote:
In post 405, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a sudden urge to

VOTE: Implosion

How would I urge you to vote someone who's scum?

Okay, but if you think someone is innocent, why not actually back your statement up with reasoning? Too hard for you?

Okay, so we're at a pretty important mid point, so I guess I'll do a small subtotal. After this post, the next one that pinged me strongly in either direction (negative) was directed at me specifically. So I got pissed about those on a whole 'nother level.

But in the interest of fairness, here's what score I would have given em, had they not been a total fartnugget.

Positive, "townie" points:
+8.5

Negative, "scummy" points:

(sub)Total:
- "Pretty friggin sketchy, but I'm not sure yet idk."
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Spoiler: And now, back to Jerry Springer.
In post 530, ink wrote:Sigh...

VOTE: Rubixxx

Please actually make reads. I hate how you droned on unnecessarily about how you were going to make reads, literally nobody cares. You seem eager to please RadiantCowbells yet inflammatory towards Killthestory.

I humbly request the services of a cop or vigilante in dealing with Killthestory. I will not continue to pursue this read, since my attempts appear to be in vain.

This post right here can eat shit and die.

In post 532, ink wrote:
In post 498, Rubixxx wrote:Nino, you're right about Shortcut. I'm switching votes, not because I don't think that Toejam is any LESS scummy, but because Shortcut literally is looking worse and worse by the hour.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shortcut

Could you point out some posts?

I don't think activity is alignment indicative.

In post 466, Rubixxx wrote:It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always equal scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.

What about these two players' inactivity was different to BBT's inactivity?

Not sure if I ever really answered this, but even with BBT going into quiet spells, he was way more active than either of those two. Not only that, but his inactivity mirrored that of another game I played with him where he was town.

In post 533, ink wrote:Nice, a wagon.

If we're efficient about it, we could lynch him on this very page!

In post 565, ink wrote:Well, Rubixxx is scum.

You're probably scum too, RadiantCowbells. You can swap votes randomly and people will gasp "wow such flexible aggressive", but your stances are on a whole stilted and vacuous. Voting you would be even more fruitless than voting Killthestory, though.

In post 609, ink wrote:
In post 608, Expedience wrote:I thought that Rubixxx's constant appealing to real life circumstances to justify his scummy behavior was ridiculously scummy, as well as unethical.

Not all new players are town.

Whoops, that's me.

In post 646, ink wrote:
In post 612, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 608, Expedience wrote:I thought that Rubixxx's constant appealing to real life circumstances to justify his scummy behavior was ridiculously scummy, as well as unethical.

Not all new players are town.

BBT was wondering why I was acting different.

I told him the reason why. Depression.

I had evidence showing that this started up days before anyone ever said something about me, and even in other threads.

It's not me trying to shift focus or make anyone feel guilty for bringing it up. It was a valid question. I'm just asking you guys take my equally valid answer. And if you're going to shit yourself about my virtually-nonexistent meta, go look in my newbie game and see that I was conf town in it, but started slowing down my posting around the same time. BECAUSE I WAS/STILL AM FUCKING DEPRESSED.

Not "acting different", I don't know or care about how your activity levels or how you played in another game. It was other stuff that I voted you for. When I look back though, I think that was all you were choosing to respond to. I got the impression that you were essentially saying "I'm scummy because I'm depressed!!", but I'll concede that this was not the case.

And not every newbie is town, but not everyone who SAYS they're a newbie is SCUM.

Okay, I'm not asserting that.

I think you guys should quit while you're ahead; BBT gave up this line of questioning because it's going nowhere. Once again, if you have the town's best interests in mind, you'll drop it. You're already looking hella suspicious to everyone here.

So I'm right?

In post 681, ink wrote:Rubixxx's reads are really awful, and I think in a scummy way. Like, he kept shifting me up his list just because I continued to call him scum. He puts kirroha at the top of his town reads despite scumreading him before, it seems like it's just because that wagon dissolved. His reads seem an attempt to mirror the overall opinion of his townclique thing (people who yell and spam).

The way he speaks kind of annoys me too, I won't deny that's some part of why I'm voting him.

Because policy lynches AAAAAAALWAYS win gaemz! LOL RITE GUYS

In post 771, ink wrote:VOTE: Killthestory

In post 825, ink wrote:
In post 817, Killthestory wrote:bois don't make me claim ill fuck yall up that's why its so easy for me to be confident. ew I just softed hard.

anyway ill do shit later.

That's the worst kind of claim since nobody can counterclaim you.

You should just claim so you can be counterclaimed.

HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THIS AS OBVIOUS FISHING OF A PR FOR GOODNESS FUCK
IT'S SO WELL ORCHESTRATED IT HURTS
FUCK
THIS

In post 827, ink wrote:At the moment the people I think are most likely to be scum are:
Killthestory
Rubixxxx
TaishoGal (only if Killthestory is town)
RadiantCowbells

And either Raskolnikov or Tojam or someone if I'm wrong about scum being in the above.

Image Image Image

You get TWO points subtracted for pushing the wagon on two separate people I KNOW are conf towns (both KillBill and myself)

In post 1050, ink wrote:
In post 1037, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: Ink

You need to get in here because you've done shit all. Where were you during the deadline?

That vote can easily change to rask/syndesis

I was busy in real life.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

In post 1041, Rubixxx wrote:I fucking told you guys Kill was town! FUCK! Everyone who FoSed them is getting a MAJOR side-eye today!

Reminder that Rubixxx whiteknighted both Killthestory and BBT, and probably thinks that this makes him look town.

It's like everything you do is tailor-made to piss me off.

In post 1052, ink wrote:
In post 1046, Rubixxx wrote:The only thing that keeps me from calling your claim absolute poppycock is the fact that it'd be incredibly stupid for scum to push a town mislynch so hard and for no apparent reason.

Actually, Rubixxx is worse.

In post 1091, ink wrote:
In post 1075, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 1050, ink wrote:
In post 1037, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: Ink

You need to get in here because you've done shit all. Where were you during the deadline?

That vote can easily change to rask/syndesis

I was busy in real life.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

In post 1041, Rubixxx wrote:I fucking told you guys Kill was town! FUCK! Everyone who FoSed them is getting a MAJOR side-eye today!

Reminder that Rubixxx whiteknighted both Killthestory and BBT, and probably thinks that this makes him look town.

In post 1052, ink wrote:
In post 1046, Rubixxx wrote:The only thing that keeps me from calling your claim absolute poppycock is the fact that it'd be incredibly stupid for scum to push a town mislynch so hard and for no apparent reason.

Actually, Rubixxx is worse.

wow
wow
wow

ink don't you fUCKING start with me today I am legit not in the mood for your bullshit

you know what, no. I say we lynch em today instead. RC can fucking wait. I have no idea how you've been skating by unchecked all this time, but it ends TODAY.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Inkay

*in b4 "HURRR THAT MAKES U CONF SCUM"*

So what you're saying is that you think I'm town? Made me wonder why you were voting me for a second, then I remembered that you were scum.

In post 1111, ink wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

That was just an excuse to claim in a way that looked town, wasn't it.

+1

This... is actually a possibility. I guess this would make eir calling attention to it a bus post? IDK. I'm going to judge each post on an individual basis.

In post 1113, ink wrote:Are you really scumreading Syndesis, then?

Way to look engaged without actually having anything to say! :D

In post 1147, ink wrote:
In post 1124, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1111, ink wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

That was just an excuse to claim in a way that looked town, wasn't it.

I neither particularly understand nor agree with this vote. Actually, that exchange cemented a townread on RC.

Why does scum RC do this?

To make people think that he's a VT. If it made you think he was town, then there's the scum motivation.

+1

Same as above, I guess.

In post 1149, ink wrote:Count me out of the wagoning a V / LA player who likely claimed a PR.

I feel like this is just an attempt to call attention away from their lagging scum partner in the hopes of stalling until someone else can swoop in and do it better. :igmeou:

In post 1150, ink wrote:
In post 1126, Rubixxx wrote:@Kirroha, did you ever think maybe ink jumped off your wagon for towncred? Just sayin'.

Try to be more concrete abou things like this, e.g. "ink probably jumped off the wagon for towncred"; leave out the "did you ever think", "maybe", etc . Otherwise it sounds like you're throwing shade, and you'll get scumread for it.

In post 1151, ink wrote:
In post 1127, Rubixxx wrote:Also, RC, I feel like you're trying to pull a particularly ballsy gambit right now, and it isn't going to fly. I'm okay with letting you slide for today, but if you're still alive by tomorrow, you are my #1 priority.

You don't need to say things publicly like this. Contrary to what you seem to think, having accurate reads doesn't make you look much more town. If you want RadiantCowbells to tone it down or something, just post it in daytalk.

In post 1152, ink wrote:
In post 1130, Rubixxx wrote:IDK, I can't find a gambit that matches exactly what I think he's doing, but the term just kinda feels right, so I'm leaving it. Anyone who disagrees can fite me

No, you were right the first time. A gambit does accurately describe claiming VT suddenly as scum.

Real talk, this is probably a scumslip.

In post 1155, ink wrote:
In post 1140, Golden Robster wrote:Ink has done nothing except latch onto obvious mislynches

Like who? How were they obvious mislynches?

1. He jumped on my wagon, clearly pushing for it (doesn't help that most of my scumreads were on my wagon)

Uh yes, I did? Actually I don't think I even remember doing that.

2. He voted for RC who was obviously scummy after his deathtunnel on bbt

Why would I be scummy be voting someone who is "obviously scummy"? If RC is an "obvious mislynch", how can he simultaneously be "obviously scummy"?

Do you see the problem here? The main issue I have is with the wording of your post, but I have yet to determine what that means.

+1

Mmmmm.... Fair point.

In post 1156, ink wrote:
In post 1142, Rubixxx wrote:It seems like the two main wagons are on ink (L-3) and beeboy (L-1), who is also V/LA.

*checks box for "IIOA" on my MafiaScum Offical Scumtell Form™*

In post 1271, ink wrote:
In post 1253, Golden Robster wrote:Preferably syn or ink since beeboy isn't here

Maybe Rask tomorrow

I'm not here though.

In post 1295, ink wrote:
In post 1285, Golden Robster wrote:I'm thinking its syndesis/ink

They both scumread one another, without ever interacting

This smells like one scum attempting to gain town cred for having "scumread" their buddy

That's, like, pure confirmation bias.

+0.5

Hmmm... I will concede that this isn't very sound reasoning.

Positive, "townie" points:
+3.5

Negative, "scummy" points:

(Sub)Total:

Grand Total: -24

FUCKING LYNCH THIS WITH FIRE. WITH FIRE, I TELL YOU. FUCK!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

With that said, I don't want another no-lynch happening, so I will go ahead and state my
Intent to Hammer: JBeebz

Ink, you're my top fucking priority tomorrow. :)
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

UNVOTE:
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I will hammer innnn idk... 20-ish hours. So, Beebz, you had better do something before then, or else.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by ink »

Lol okay??

Do not hammer beeboy though.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by ink »

Hey, let's talk about this. I don't hate you, I don't mean any harm to you, I'm not trying to lynch you just because I don't like you.

Why do you think that scum are more likely to call you scum than town are?

Why do you think that scum are more likely to say things that upset you than town are?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1308, ink wrote:Lol okay??

Do not hammer beeboy though.

Pedit: Okay, but I'm not voting for you JUST because you're pissing me off. Kill did that and we were cool after that. BBT did that for a while, but I never stopped town reading him, either.

Everything about how you constructed these arguments against me (and, for that matter, KTS), feels wrong. It feels fake as hell - like you're trying to fleece me and step into my skin and wear me like some sort of fucked up coat. You're fucking FAKE, pal. And you're trying to get under my skin so everyone thinks "Oh, hey, they're acting really erratically - they must be scum!" or something I don't fucking know.

As far as I'm concerned, you are SCUM with ALL CAPS and need to DIE.

But, I mean, this is all in-game. I'm sure you're a great person irl.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Erratically wasn't the word I was looking for - irrationally might be a better fit. But I suppose they're both pretty close so meh.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

prodge
deranged and incoherent
?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:34 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Beeboy has requested replacement
Beeboy has claimed VT
Beeboy has not cast a vote this day (or at all)
Tojam cast 4 votes which includes BBT and a self RVS vote
The reason people were skeptical of voting this slot D1 was because of fear they were a town power role. With the VT claim this should no longer be the case.

It's time to hammer. We're not no lynching again
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:41 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

This is a dumb game.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:12 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Says the guy who helped contribute to the no lynch D1 cause he refused to move his vote off BBT :roll:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

The hammer falls!

VOTE: Beeboy
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

---[]
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1314, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a dumb game.

rc pls
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

inb4 twilight lasts a week
deranged and incoherent
?
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by ink »

Neither beeboy nor tojam have done anything scummy, I stand by this. The amount of circlejerking reinforcing the consensus that that slot is scum continues to astound me. Even as a matter of principle I would never lynch an empty slot.

I don't want to play this game any more but I would feel worse about requesting replacement. Hell, the mod hasn't even picked up his prod.

pedit: Okay yeah.

@mod: I request replacement

Have fun.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Abandon Game
deranged and incoherent
?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Shit like this makes me question why I even bother with this site.

Train wreck after train wreck

Fuck everything.

I'm going to fucking bed. I hope I get night-killed so I won't have to pretend to be invested anymore.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Syndesis »

hnnnnnng

Rubixxx, reads on people who are not ink?
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

The cow moo's no more

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”