~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:58 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

I agree with Bobby, I think we should kill Quag, then Pooky. I'm only trying to see why I got a innocent with him. Seeing as IMO the Alpha Wolf would be like the GodFather, unless theres another wolf thats even higher than him.

As for why I veiwed Skruffs, thought maybe he was a RB Wolf and would've blocked Cicero.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:03 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Hmm . . . we need to hear from Quag.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:07 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

are you kidding? did you even look at what happened yesterday?

I pretty much called DoS out and got him lynched and set Skruffs up to be killed the night afterwards.

DoS was the Alpha Wolf, there is no wolf higher than the alpha wolf. Check out the other werewolf game played in normal, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2021

Alpha Werewolf is the Werewolf Godfather.

So unless you think I decided to take my godfather who was under no suspicion whatsoever and get him killed and then set up another werewolf to be killed, I can't be scum.

Here i'll say it for you again, there's no way I could be scum because it DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR ME TO PLAY THE WAY I AM PLAYING IF I AM A WEREWOLF.

There is no werewolf higher than alpha, I just took the werewolf godfather and handed him on a bloody platter to you, for you to doubt my innocence when you have an innocent result on me at this point is absolutely mindblowing.

There is no assistant freaking sorceror, Bobby's completely full of it. Think for a second who you would kill if you were scum and bobby is assistant doctor, i'll give you a hint, it's the doctor.

The very fact that he isn't dead is good as proof that he is guilty.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:08 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Another thing I'm questioning is why isn't bobby dead? I mean unless the wolfs left are completely stupid, they would've killed bobby instead of trying to kill me, am I right? Unless my other theory is correct, that Skruffs was sent and died, so he couldn't kill anyone. But I've never heard of that happeneing before.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:09 am

BOBBY ISNT DEAD BECAUSE HE IS A WEREWOLF
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:10 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Then why wasn't i killed last night?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:14 am

I've been protecting your ass since night 2.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 am

Ok since clearly some people are having qualms with my foolproof plan, I will list everything out so people are satsified with a guranteed win tommorrow.

First off, we have a dead sibling, that clears the other 1 Sibling

so out of 9, we have 8 unconfirmed.

Out of those 8, I would HIGHLY clear myself, N9V and Talitha, Cicero,

because

1) N9v is uncounterclaimed cop
2) Talitha's reaction to Skruff's claim is definitely not wolf
3) I threw the alpha wolf under the boss, set up skruffs to be nightkilled, and i've got that innocent investigation on me
4) Cicero has a innocent investigation and a confirmed night ability.

So we've 4 "murkies"

2 Townies,
and Bobby/Quag who I think are completely full of it because their claims don't fit at all.

We lynch Bobby, have our archer hit Quag, if he's true, he redirects to one of the townies, and our cop investigates the other townie.

If we somehow haven't won by tommorrow, you can lynch me.

And odds are HIGH that there will be a tommorrow since we've got like nine people and we should be hunting 2 wolves since this game started with 17 players and I don't think it'd be a 5/12 split.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
bobbyplump
bobbyplump
Goon
bobbyplump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:20 am

Post by bobbyplump »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you kidding? did you even look at what happened yesterday?

I pretty much called DoS out and got him lynched and set Skruffs up to be killed the night afterwards.

DoS was the Alpha Wolf, there is no wolf higher than the alpha wolf. Check out the other werewolf game played in normal, http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2021

Alpha Werewolf is the Werewolf Godfather.

So unless you think I decided to take my godfather who was under no suspicion whatsoever and get him killed and then set up another werewolf to be killed, I can't be scum.

Here i'll say it for you again, there's no way I could be scum because it DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR ME TO PLAY THE WAY I AM PLAYING IF I AM A WEREWOLF.

There is no werewolf higher than alpha, I just took the werewolf godfather and handed him on a bloody platter to you, for you to doubt my innocence when you have an innocent result on me at this point is absolutely mindblowing.

There is no assistant freaking sorceror, Bobby's completely full of it. Think for a second who you would kill if you were scum and bobby is assistant doctor, i'll give you a hint, it's the doctor.

The very fact that he isn't dead is good as proof that he is guilty.
Could you show where you called DoS out and got him lynched? Because from my reading of the game, you've made meaningless nothing posts the whole game!

The only thing that has saved you to this point is your innocent read. I don't know how to explain that unless 1. N9V has fooled us all (which I don't believe he has, I trust him) or 2. There's something we don't really know about this game.

Judging by how this game has played out with the roles and the flavors, I think it may be the latter.

You say: "DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR ME TO PLAY THE WAY I AM PLAYING IF I AM A WEREWOLF."
I'm no expert, but isn't that WIFOM? I've seen scum play in a lot of strange ways.

You say: "There is no assistant freaking sorceror, Bobby's completely full of it. Think for a second who you would kill if you were scum and bobby is assistant doctor, i'll give you a hint, it's the doctor."

Let's hash that out a bit. I considered protecting myself last night, but I couldn't imagine the scum trying to kill me. After the mass role claim, there are only a handful of people that can possibly be scum. If I were a wolf, I wouldn't want any more people eliminated from that pool via investigation. That's why I protected N9V.

I also considered protecting the Vig (per your suggestion, by the way in post 943...interesting that you would suggest that, then target the Cop). But I figured again, if I were a wolf, a confused Vig could help my cause. So I wouldn't NK him.

Something else that doesn't smell right. You've been non-helpful all game. Posting one-sentence goofball posts like, "It's clear we all need to follow Pooky to victory. Let's lynch so-and-so." And you never stated an explanation. Now, when someone turns the heat on you, you get indignant.

Vote: Pooky
I'm your huckleberry.
bobbyplump
bobbyplump
Goon
bobbyplump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:23 am

Post by bobbyplump »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I've been protecting your ass since night 2.
Bullshit. So you were a townie yesterday, but now you are a Doc.
I'm your huckleberry.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:37 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

I say we go with Quag, and see what my results are this time.
Vote Quag
bobbyplump
bobbyplump
Goon
bobbyplump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:39 am

Post by bobbyplump »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ok since clearly some people are having qualms with my foolproof plan, I will list everything out so people are satsified with a guranteed win tommorrow.

First off, we have a dead sibling, that clears the other 1 Sibling

so out of 9, we have 8 unconfirmed.
Agreed.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Out of those 8, I would HIGHLY clear myself, N9V and Talitha, Cicero,

because

1) N9v is uncounterclaimed cop
2) Talitha's reaction to Skruff's claim is definitely not wolf
3) I threw the alpha wolf under the boss, set up skruffs to be nightkilled, and i've got that innocent investigation on me
4) Cicero has a innocent investigation and a confirmed night ability.

So we've 4 "murkies".
1. You can clear N9V. Agreed
2. No way can you clear Talitha based on her reaction to an obviously bogus claim. If you're scum, and one of your fellow scum makes a stupid play, you bus them. Not saying Tali is scum for sure, but she certainly isn't cleared.
3. I still want to see where you were responsible for bringing down DoS. You aren't cleared.
4. Cicero is confirmed. Agreed.

I don't really have a problem with your Quag/Vig thing. Again, unless there's something the town doesn't know, such as a Wolf Role Blocker or something. But what I have a problem with is you putting me - the true Doc role - on the block.
I'm your huckleberry.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 am

Post by cicero »

Don't lynch Quag. I'm shooting him tonight. He'll die. He's a bad guy. "target switching tailor" indeed. Lynching him is a waste of good rope.
bobbyplump
bobbyplump
Goon
bobbyplump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 am

Post by bobbyplump »

What was Quag's claim again? Can he redirect if he's lynched during the day, or only if it's an NK?
I'm your huckleberry.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:48 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I think we should lynch Plump.

vote BobbyPlump
bobbyplump
bobbyplump
Goon
bobbyplump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:03 am

Post by bobbyplump »

Why, Theo?
I'm your huckleberry.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:04 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Cos your scum silly.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:37 am

Post by cicero »

I'm inclined to believe Pooky on the following grounds:

1. He called for DoS to be lynched and Skruffs to be shot. If he is scum that is one hell of a double bus. :S
2. He has an innocent claim.
3. There is no reason to doubt that innocent claim anymore. The alpha wolf is dead.
4. He clearly refused to play ball with the mass claim and I suspected him of having a power role at the time.
5. Bobby's claim of "ok I'm really the sorceror's apprentice after he called himself the nursemaid didn't sit well with me when he did it. I thought...hmm... what would I do if I was scum and could see me coming up with what Bobby did.

Vote bobbyplump

In passing, I want to say that N9V, I really wish you hadn't investigated Skruffs last night. That was a potentially very costly and foolish misstep. It was clear that Skruffs was going down, and I said explicitly that I was going to investigate his claim with my arrow. Now you want to lynch Quag instead of letting me do my job? Did a vigilante beat you as a child? What do you have against me? ;-)
bobbyplump
bobbyplump
Goon
bobbyplump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:40 am

Post by bobbyplump »

You know, DoS and Skruffs were my top two suspects as well.
I'm your huckleberry.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:55 am

Post by cicero »

bobbyplump wrote:You know, DoS and Skruffs were my top two suspects as well.

And yet you didn't vote for him yesterday...
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:58 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Hmm yeh I conclude you were . .

unvote, vote Quagmire

Something somewhere regards Miztef and DoS struck me as very scummy when I re-read, I'll try and dig it out.
bobbyplump
bobbyplump
Goon
bobbyplump
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:03 am

Post by bobbyplump »

cicero wrote:
bobbyplump wrote:You know, DoS and Skruffs were my top two suspects as well.

And yet you didn't vote for him yesterday...
That's because I joined the game in the middle of the mass roll claim. After the claim, we were discussing the best course of action, when you all of a sudden dropped the hammer! I didn't have a chance to vote for him!
I'm your huckleberry.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:04 am

Post by cicero »

QUIT VOTING QUAGMIRE OR TONIGHT I MAY SHOOT YOU INSTEAD
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:09 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Yeh I think Jingolaw was far more pro-town than Miztef on a re-read of pages 20-25.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”