Micro 590: RETURN OF THE CARD CZAR [GAME OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Fire Starter »

Ew.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Persivul »

Hated is just your modifier. What's your role? Maybe we can work something out for a day.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 99, BlueTrin wrote:But I also believe that lane was quick to decide to lynch me very early in the day. I still find this suspicious.

Lane dislikes playing scum. With 5 cards to choose from he likely was able to get town.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:41 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 99, BlueTrin wrote:But I also believe that lane was quick to decide to lynch me very early in the day. I still find this suspicious.

I didn't decide to lynch you already. If I had, I'd be voting you
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Ircher »

Please explain the votes on me.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:53 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 101, Persivul wrote:Hated is just your modifier. What's your role? Maybe we can work something out for a day.

I prefer to not reveal for now.

In post 102, Persivul wrote:

Lane dislikes playing scum. With 5 cards to choose from he likely was able to get town.

I guess I have no other choice than to take your word for it since you know him, however I found his eagerness strange.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 104, Ircher wrote:Please explain the votes on me.

Well, when a Mommy vote and a Daddy vote are very much in love...
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:29 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 106, Persivul wrote:

Well, when a Mommy vote and a Daddy vote are very much in love...

I heard that you have a good reputation on this website, can you tell me more ?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Lowell »

You're pretty excited about your role. Even though the only exciting role is VT, which you discarded like a rube. Scum.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Ranger »

lane wrote:Ranger, can you explain why fire is top of your list?
Because Fire Starter is ridiculously town.

And I know Fire Starter as scum and town. Seen both, this is town.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Ranger »

{Fire Starter, Persivul, lane, Lowell}
{BlueTrin}
{Aristophanes}
{SarasaKat, Ircher}

I'd vote for Ircher, but that might be the lynch and I figure we're not done talking yet.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Ircher »

Okay, so my notes so far:

Spoiler: Mini -- Game Notes
1. In , Fire Starter claims he is the "most towniest" player right now cuz he discarded Werewolf Bus Driver...... -
I think this is a completely invalid argument. Right now, discards mean almost nothing. I told you why I discarded VT --> Cuz I didn't want to be VT again. Just an fyi: I drew 3 town, and 2 scum roles. I discarded a town role and had a 50-50 shot at being town or Werewolf. Just cuz you discarded a Werewolf role doesn't make a difference. It could be possible you drew 5 scum cards, we don't know. The fact that you use it to make yourself look towny really alarms me. -
Scum-Indicative

2. In , Blue expresses basically what I said above about Fire & trying to use the discards for alignment reasons. -
Null-Town Indicative

3. I vote FS in -
First, that's the third vote. Second, I should get town points for actually asking if it was L-1, apparently FS disagrees completely with me on that point. Third of all, it was an obvious RVS vote about another RVS thing that occurred. Not everyone can be there right from the start, so I seriously dislike how FS wants to put that as alignment indicative; more on that later.

4. In , Fire calls me out for my RVS vote. Then in /, he paints it as a scum move. -
Let's start with the fact that we were not really out of RVS. Talking about discards does about as much good as RVS does. Also, just cuz someone has school or work when  game begins should not mean that that person isn't allowed to have any fun at the beginning.

Now, even if we were out of RVS, there was no real harm to my vote, as I knew it wasn't a hammer. If someone were to quicklynch that, then that person would definitely get lynched the next day. In addition, my vote was clearly an Rvs vote that I can't believe someone would come to the conclusion it isn't. Just cuz I'm newer does not mean I'm an idiot as you have seemed to imply. (You may ask, when did you imply that? You did when you asked if it was an RVS vote or not -- If you had a true dayvig ability, you wouldn't use it so quickly. So, by thinking it was a serious vote, you imply that I am not smart enough to realize the dayvig was a joke.)

Last of all, in 51, you claim I put you at L-1. Not true. I wanted to make sure, hence the parenthesis, but I was pretty sure it wasn't L-1. People don't lynch early wagons unless they want to get lynched the next day, so your concern seems fake. Finally, Blue has by this poit verified it was not L-1, so your point isn't even remotely valid anymore.

This is you trying to generate a mislynch on me. And I don't appreciate it at all. But, you should know that it isn't that easy to mislynch me; you are going to have to try harder if you truly think I'm scum. I have a meta and it's in my sig; go check it out if you want to see if I'm telling the truth -- Scum always see me as an easy ML target D1. -
Very Scum Indicative

5. In , Blue claims hated. -
Later, I state I bet he's lying. This will prob. look like an excuse made after the fact, but I made that statement mainly as a reaction test. It also serves another purpose, but now is not the time to explain...... Nonetheless, scum imo, would have more reason to state that than town. But, I kinda understand why, so
Null-Indicative

In response to by Blue: Those are two very reasonable reasons, but neither of them are correct. Can you think of a third reason? (Oh, and if you do, pls don't tell everyone, I think you may understand if you get what I am hinting at).

7. Quoting - ""@Ircher Just flat out saying 'welp your lying' ....." by Sara -
And now, so we are clear, I quote my words from : "@Blue I bet you're lying". There is a subtle difference between what you have said I said and what I really said. Betting on something, while it does mean you believe strongly in it, is not a flat out stating it is true. It is imo like an FoS --- Just cuz you suspect someone does not automatically mean you are sure they are scum. Do you see the difference. I have no personally problem with your slight misrep, but I thought I might clarify, as what you quote me as stating is a bit misleading. -
Null-Indicative

@Blue -- Its partially a reaction test (, but that is not what I'm hinting at. I do like your reaction -- pretty calm and wanting to know the reasons behind it rather than just immediately pointing and saying "That's scum". -
Null-Town-Indicative

Starting as of now, people should start giving better reasons for their reads. I'm looking esp. at you, Ranger, alll you posted is readlists with zero explanations.

@FS - In response to , which questions?

11. Lowell naked votes me in -
Explain.

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Blue (90%) - Seems calm, I also got a good reaction out of the reaction test.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Saras (67%) - PoE and seems to have decent things to say.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Aristo (0%) - Hasn''t posted enough this game

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Lane (-55%) - Slight scumread mainly based off my results from the reaction test.
Ranger (-59%) - Could be a meta issue, but I would like more detail to your explanations

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Lowell (-65%) - For his unsupported vote of me.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Persival (-80%) - Has done zero scumhunting and is not trying to help at all. Also, gut doesn't like this slot.
Fire (-98%) - I've said it in my game notes. Basically, his overreaction and immediate attempt to turn an obvious RVS vote into a scumtell.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Ircher »

If I'm getting lynched, let me get my 2 cents in.... sheesh....
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Fire Starter »

In post 112, Ircher wrote:If I'm getting lynched, let me get my 2 cents in.... sheesh....

You literally have 2 votes on you. Over dramatic much? Just like the whole RVS thing. You swung us back into RVS and are trying to justify your vote by saying it was just RVS. RVS was done. I like getting out of that asap you and what, you just wanted an RVS vote?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

No, its 5 to lynch and Pers and Ranger seem to scumread me heavily. Unlike your votes, mine are all serious, so I should worry a bit.

And Idc about what YOU want, its not alk about you. Yes, I wanted some RVS fun and then I suddenly get massively scumread cuz of it, and when I respond, that's apparently a push on you.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Ircher »

As Ranger claimed. So, I'm saying that before all of you jumped to iffy conclusions, let me speak. I can understand the part about the hated modifier, but your initial jump was completely unwarranted. I'm leaving my vote on you as indicated by my 98% confidence rating that you are scum.
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Fire Starter »

When you stop stretching the truth then I will respond with valid arguments. You've torn all this out of proportion because you think you might get lynched if THREE more people vote you. You're panicked scum. This little pressure shouldnt affect anyome but scum. I must say, I'm rather proud. I never get things right this early as town.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 114, Ircher wrote:No, its 5 to lynch and Pers and Ranger seem to scumread me heavily.

WTF are you talking about? I don't even know who the fuck you are.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 116, Fire Starter wrote:When you stop stretching the truth then I will respond with valid arguments. You've torn all this out of proportion because you think you might get lynched if THREE more people vote you. You're panicked scum. This little pressure shouldnt affect anyome but scum. I must say, I'm rather proud. I never get things right this early as town.

Oh shut up, you arrogant word twister.

Obviously, at least half the game townreads you for some stupid reason.

And, you did start this. You say I'm nit presenting valid arguments, on the contrary I am. Did you not read my notes post which also has a readlist?

So, until you decide that you are going to stop jumping on me for invalid reasons, I'm keeping my vote parked on you.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 117, Persivul wrote:
In post 114, Ircher wrote:No, its 5 to lynch and Pers and Ranger seem to scumread me heavily.

WTF are you talking about? I don't even know who the fuck you are.

Fair enough. Don't go crazy just cuz I misjudge a situation though.

But, Ranger def. expressed a scumread of me and I'm sure others have too. So again, maybe I exaggerated slightly, but it really did look like you guys are trying to lynch me before I get a chance to respond.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 116, Fire Starter wrote:This little pressure shouldnt affect anyome but scum. I must say, I'm rather proud. I never get things right this early as town.

Hypocrite. You jumped at an RVS vote that "might" have been L-1 and wasn't.

I don't know what's wrong with the people in this game, but you are not confirmed town whatsoever. I don't know why you are at the top of Ranger's readlist and I'm at the bottom, that makes zero sense; in fact, you've contributed less than I have. And if this has anything to do with those stupid discards, then I rather appalled. Those discards mean NOTHING right now.

It isn't a "little" bit of pressure if it amounts basically to the same amount of pressure I gave you earlier -- you reacted as bad if not worse. So, if you are accusing me of jumping at the slightest pressure, you should reexamine yourself. The basis of my read is exactly that -- an overreaction.

When you are willing to rectify this on a bit more agreeable terms, I may listen, but for now, you have a 98% chance of being scum.

Tell you what though, as there is a good possibility this is TvT. I tell you my modifier and you tell me yours. Sounds good? I'll go first.

Spoiler: Modifier
Hero

Nonetheless, I stand by my word: until you are willing to cooperate with me, I refuse to cooperate with you. I actually took the time to at least go back through the thread and make sure I wasn't misreading stuff. In other words, I verified my read. Which, my read of you is consistent with the facts and while I understand some suspicion, you are being unreasonable.

So, take a step back,
Review the thread and make sure
your
facts strasight
and then we may talk and work some things out. Ignore me, and I'll see to it you are lynched.
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Fire Starter »

Annnnnnnd you've pissed me off.
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Fire Starter »

Have you ever played a "Great" game before?
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Fire Starter »

Every argument you made so far, and I mean every single one(I actually read what you wrote!) goes like this:

You make an argument based on false statements in order to justify your vote. You then shit out an argument. I took a whiff and called it what it was: shit. You then EAT the shit, saying I'm twisting words and lying because there is no shit. You then shit back out the shit you just ate and voila, you have every argument you've made. And endless cycle of you shitting and reusing your own shit to justify your original shit. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 110, Ranger wrote:{Fire Starter, Persivul, lane, Lowell}
{BlueTrin}
{Aristophanes}
{SarasaKat, Ircher}

I'd vote for Ircher, but that might be the lynch and I figure we're not done talking yet.

I like this list a lot. I'm pretty much dead-set on voting for one of these VT-discarders today. I've been racking my brain about this and I just can't see--absent having been dealt 5 VT cards-- why anyone who cares at all about being pro-town would ever do this.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”