Mini 1768: Detective Conan Mafia (Game Over: Town Wins)

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

A neighborhood be a place where pirates can be parlayin' all private like, but aren't certain whether or not their parlay buddies be scurvy or otherwise.

And I meant that ye should already know that, because ye've been sailin' the scummy seas more than long enough.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In general, whether or not there be daytime parlayin' for the neighborhood folks be the same for the scurvy scalawags.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

isn't he, though? it says his account was made like two weeks ago...

and if it's that obvious, why'd you pretend to hide it?
but anyways, yarrrgami, i get that you're 'doing a thing'. i just don't really understand it.

oh and Phoenix, about your , while i like that you're looking at the nightkill (cause it DOES usually indicate something, even if it's hard to read) i don't think scum would do something so obvious as to nightkill someone because they happened to scumread one of the scumteam. if radical rat scum was going to kill anyone, shouldn't it have been yarrrgami?

: Sonic i don't like how you're talking about the garmr kill here. you say we shouldn't read into it, but also that you have a good idea as to why garmr was killed.

pedit: eh, i guess you're selectively giving out info for whatever reason. i don't really like it but i don't know what's going on in there, so eh?
but, Phoenix is experienced? is he an alt or something?
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 599, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 598, Yarrrrgami wrote:We obviously have a neighborhood. You're not a newbie-like landlubbing pirate, firebirdy lawyer.

What's a neighborhood? And what do you mean in that second sentence

A neighborhood is a group of players who can speak to each other, like masons, but without the benefit of knowing themselves to be all town.

Which means whoever was blocked is also in this neighborhood as well.
And that leads me to my next question.

You need not reveal who was blocked, but in your opinion Yarrrrgami, would it make more sense for this person to have been targeted by a Town roleblocker, or Scum roleblocker?

P-edit: Ninja'd, but so be it.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

Ye mean the fellow ye've been calling "Nick" for half the game, furry-seduction pirate?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Oh okay, I get it now. Still don't know what you mean by that sailing the scummy seas thing

P-edit: you said that the obvious choice for them to kill is Yarrgami. That's exactly why they wouldn't do it. Its too obvious. And I'm not an alt
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 602, A Real Scourge wrote:
: Sonic i don't like how you're talking about the garmr kill here. you say we shouldn't read into it, but also that you have a good idea as to why garmr was killed.

What I meant by that was, it doesn't make sense to be drawing accusation connections when it's much more likely Garmr's death was simply because he was made unlynchable.
Ockham's Razor, y'know?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 604, Yarrrrgami wrote:Ye mean the fellow ye've been calling "Nick" for half the game, furry-seduction pirate?

Nick is Phoenix wright's nickname
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 604, Yarrrrgami wrote:Ye mean the fellow ye've been calling "Nick" for half the game, furry-seduction pirate?

Nick is a name used for Phoenix Wright in-game.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

Har! Didn't know that, I thought ye were all familiar-like.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Oh my god.

It's his.

NICK name.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

Sonic, you don't know who yarrgami is in a neighbourhood with, so what do you wanna get out of that question? what will you do based on yarrgami's answer? (IF she answers, and i think it's likely she won't)
it's a question where i can't really see the benefit for town knowing the answer.

preview: Kagami, 'Nick' is just short for Phoenix. sorry for the confusion! i can do nicknames too. :P Nick is the character's nickname in the Ace Attorney games. did you think i knew him or something? i'm p sure he's a new player.

ah, i got ninja'd! but now i see why you were saying that, Kagami. coolio.

preview again: sonic is confscum that pun physically hurt me
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 605, Phoenix Wright wrote:P-edit: you said that the obvious choice for them to kill is Yarrgami. That's exactly why they wouldn't do it. Its too obvious. And I'm not an alt

mmm, fair enough. i think Sonic is right about the kill being because garmr would be difficult tyo lynch, though! whether that's because Sonic's reasoning is correct, or if it was because he was paying attention to nightkill targets... i'm not sure yet.
All hail the king, baby.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Foiled again. I'm the Mafia Punisher. Game's over folks.

Back to business.... If they think this phantom RBer is Scum, we might want to be seeking connections between accusations and blocks. If it's more likely the RBer is Town though, we should likely drop the subject altogether and keep them anonymous to do their work.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 606, Radical Rat wrote:

What I meant by that was, it doesn't make sense to be drawing accusation connections when it's much more likely Garmr's death was simply because he was made unlynchable.
Ockham's Razor, y'know?

well, see, i get that (and in my last post, i agree with you) it's just that Nick was accusing you after reading into it, and then you told him not to do that. it.. doesn't really sound good, what i'm trying to say, when i put it into words? it just rubbed me the wrong way.

i just want to hear from Soren. i know town makes bad hammers but his response to me saying something about it was snippy. (the whole 'you wouldn't be saying that if he'd flipped vanilla town' thing).

Nick didn't you say yesterday that there was a t least one scum in Soren/garmr? i would've thought you'd be jumping on Soren today. :P (unless you did and just changed to Sonic after? i don't remember)
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 613, Radical Rat wrote:Foiled again. I'm the Mafia Punisher. Game's over folks.

Back to business.... If they think this phantom RBer is Scum, we might want to be seeking connections between accusations and blocks. If it's more likely the RBer is Town though, we should likely drop the subject altogether and keep them anonymous to do their work.

even in the former case, 'seeking connections' is something that'd be more fruitful if we did it later in the game. and yarrgami is the only one who can make an accurate judgement on which way the cookie crumbled, so i think we should drop it either way.

but, she brought it up, so obviously she wants to talk about it? idk.
All hail the king, baby.

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 614, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 606, Radical Rat wrote:

Ockham's Razor, y'know?

well, see, i get that (and in my last post, i agree with you) it's just that Nick was accusing you after reading into it, and then you told him not to do that. it.. doesn't really sound good, what i'm trying to say, when i put it into words? it just rubbed me the wrong way.

I understand your apprehension there, but I'm coming from a place where I KNOW it's wrong. So of course I'm going to try and dissuade people from that reasoning.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

Armor-pirate was probably killed primarily because he wasn't going to be walkin' the plank anytime soon, but that alone is a terrible motivation for a N1 kill. The scurvy pirates want to kill a deckhand who can be investigatin' folks, and armor-pirate certainly wasn't doing that.

Armor-pirate kill makes a lot of sense if rat be scum. There also is some utility if sad-turtle pirate were scum since armor-pirate could have been lying about having only one use of his deckhand power, which would interfere with a quick-shark-feedin'.

I continue to be suspicious about furry-seduction pirate, but we were the only pirates to be voicing suspicion in their direction, so it's hard to imagine they would choose to kill elsewhere. Bein' ascared of protectin' type deckhands is possible, but it seems to me like armor-pirate was reasonably likely to get protection too.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 617, Yarrrrgami wrote:Armor-pirate kill makes a lot of sense if rat be scum. There also is some utility if sad-turtle pirate were scum since armor-pirate could have been lying about having only one use of his deckhand power, which would interfere with a quick-shark-feedin'.

I continue to be suspicious about furry-seduction pirate, but we were the only pirates to be voicing suspicion in their direction, so it's hard to imagine they would choose to kill elsewhere. Bein' ascared of protectin' type deckhands is possible, but it seems to me like armor-pirate was reasonably likely to get protection too.

garmr kill makes sense with sonic scum because of what Nick said?

and your last paragraph is.. you're saying that you were the only one who was suspicious of me, so it's.. unlikely that i would choose to kill you? i can't tell if you're saying that the nightkill would make sense if i'm scum, or if it wouldn't. i don't even think it's the pirate talk, i just feel like you maybe made a typo.

and Sonic, i get that. from your pov Nick's theory was obviously wrong. i get that what's bothering me doesn't really make sense.

Kagami do you think that Soren's hammer should be talked about? he, at least, should have known better. i made it clear i was waiting on a claim, then he comes in with his defense (ISO is empty) and then hammers, and it obviously wasn't an accident from his posts during this Day.
All hail the king, baby.

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

Pudding-pirate is worth looking at for armor-pirate interactions, but that he was impatient with the shark-feeding doesn't particularly bother me.

Farm-pirate had been asked to reveal his deckhand duties and instead decided to "prodge" after three and a half days of inactivity despite having multiple personalities hangin' out in his justice barn. I was thinkin' he was clearly scurvy and was getting impatient meself.
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 618, A Real Scourge wrote:
and your last paragraph is.. you're saying that you were the only one who was suspicious of me, so it's.. unlikely that i would choose to kill you? i can't tell if you're saying that the nightkill would make sense if i'm scum, or if it wouldn't. i don't even think it's the pirate talk, i just feel like you maybe made a typo.

I just checked me scrawlin' and see no errors. I was sayin' that if you were scurvy, we'd likely be sleepin' with the fishes, which conflicts with an otherwise strong sense that ye be tainted with the scurvy.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: rat who be thinkin' he's radical but only because the scurvy be warping his brains
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh hey i forgot about you

VOTE: Not_Mafia

and Kagami: well yeah, so did i, but we still had time. and now that i know he's town i'm not very pleased with him about doing that, but still.
and thanks for the clarification on that other post. i thought that was maybe what you were saying, but i wasn't sure what your conclusions on the matter were.
All hail the king, baby.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi!
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:06 am

Post by KainTepes »

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: NOT-mafia
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”