Mini 499: Just Your typical Mafia Game GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:25 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

cicero wrote:Fortunately Flea and Battlemage could still be scum. I am pretty much convinced that Flea is scum at this point though. You voted for him as well at one point as I recall.
Fortunately? That sounds like the language of someone who's worried their case isn't sticking.

You have no case on me. You're just throwing my name into almost every post and acting as though it's relevant.

Shaka!!'s post didn't mention me, yet your next post brings me up.

White's 387 has nothing to do with me, at all, yet you still manage to throw my name into your next post.

White's 356 has nothing to do with me, yet you manage to throw my name into your next post.

Hell, you even "accidently" threw my name into 355...

Unvote
Vote: cicero

ObvOMGUS... ;)

Mod Edit

Vote Count

AlyG- 1 (pwayne66)
Chocolate Attack- 1 (White)
cicero- 1 (somestrangeflea)
Erotomachia- 1 (Theopor_COD)
Jalyn- 1 (Gorgon)
Kakeng- 1 (shaka!!)
somestrangeflea- 1 (AlyG)

Not voting (5): Chocolate Attack, cicero, Erotomachia, Jalyn, Kakeng

7 to lynch[/quote][/quote]
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:35 am

Post by White »

Actually that word struck me as someone that's grown weary of the slow pace of this game and is happy to have targets.

However, I like what you've said about Cicero. Cicero, care to comment about it?
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:39 am

Post by shaka!! »

For Whites sake.

Borchmore only posted once, and it seemed to be of a reasonable standard. He got replaced by Battle Mage.

Battle Mage is where I mainly see scum. I could give you a post by post anylasis but I'm at work atm and don't have the time.

Battle Mage attacks Cicero because of the way he responded to me when I said CLA was covering for him. Battle Mage wanted to soley lynch Cicero over one post he made, not only was the tell a minor one, but Battle Mage made the biggest deal out of it. Battle Mage was sure that Cicero was scum. Then as soon as PG came into the picture, Battle Mage dropped everything on Cicero and goes after PG, an obvious easy lynch target for the mafia. Then to add to that as soon as he is accused of something he gets very defensive, and when I posted my case he asked to be replaced straight afterwards with out responding to me.

Added to that, Kakengs lurking/inactivity topped by Borchmores.

I don't believe that we can dismiss BM as scum because his gameplay in other games. Afterall we are in this game, not his others.

Also, Cicero, you seem to like to go with the flow.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:43 am

Post by shaka!! »

Oh and yeah I don't see the Flea case either, my vote on him was to pressure.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:54 am

Post by cicero »

somestrangeflea wrote:
cicero wrote:Fortunately Flea and Battlemage could still be scum. I am pretty much convinced that Flea is scum at this point though. You voted for him as well at one point as I recall.
Fortunately? That sounds like the language of someone who's worried their case isn't sticking.

You have no case on me. You're just throwing my name into almost every post and acting as though it's relevant.

Shaka!!'s post didn't mention me, yet your next post brings me up.

White's 387 has nothing to do with me, at all, yet you still manage to throw my name into your next post.

White's 356 has nothing to do with me, yet you manage to throw my name into your next post.

Hell, you even "accidently" threw my name into 355...

Unvote
Vote: cicero

ObvOMGUS... ;)

Heh. Maybe I would be less suspicious if you quit ObvOMGUSing and rolled up your sleeves and showed that you could do a little scumhunting.

I do have a case against you. I made it long ago. I just haven't been dissuaded from it. EITHER you AND Aly are scum OR Aly is town and you are scum. Either way I still think that you are scum.

As for "the language of someone who is scared their case isn't sticking"... um... sooooo....? Let's assume that was true, why would it be bad to continue to bring the town's attention to it? I don't really see anything approaching a scum tell there. Shaka is scared his BM case isn't sticking and that smelled DAMN townie to me, quite frankly.

Ultimately I have one vote. Un. Uno. Ichi. It takes 7 to lynch. The town can make up its own mind. Incidentally, I'm hardly unshakeable from my opinion that you are scum in this game. I could very well be wrong. I just think you are the best option available at this point. If battlemage wasn't a psycho in every game, I would probably be in complete agreement with Shaka though. He also made a good case. Very good. Especially given kakeng's subsequent "meh. whatever. I'll go with the prevailing opinion" approach to posting.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:05 am

cicero wrote:Heh. Maybe I would be less suspicious if you quit ObvOMGUSing and rolled up your sleeves and showed that you could do a little scumhunting.
Done.
cicero wrote:EITHER you AND Aly are scum OR Aly is town and you are scum.
Why?
cicero wrote:Let's assume that was true, why would it be bad to continue to bring the town's attention to it?
Because it's not relevant.
I can continuously write "...but cicero is scum." at the end of all my posts about White*, but it won't strengthen my case against you, and it's irrelevant to White, so why post it?

*White was chosen arbitrarily, and this post is not meant to convey any information about him whatsoever. Promise!
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:33 am

Post by cicero »

somestrangeflea wrote:
cicero wrote:Heh. Maybe I would be less suspicious if you quit ObvOMGUSing and rolled up your sleeves and showed that you could do a little scumhunting.
Done.
No. You really haven't. Do you mean you are planning to? You went from the AlyG move to active lurking to non-commital posting with OMGUS thrown in. And I just re-read them all. I didn't miss any spectacular investigations from what I can see.
cicero wrote:EITHER you AND Aly are scum OR Aly is town and you are scum.
Why?

Because your case against Aly was ridiculous. Then you lurked. Then when you were called out for lurking you popped back out. But you still aren't scumhunting. White has contribute more to this game in a week than you have since it started.
cicero wrote:Let's assume that was true, why would it be bad to continue to bring the town's attention to it?
Because it's not relevant.
I can continuously write "...but cicero is scum." at the end of all my posts about White*, but it won't strengthen my case against you, and it's irrelevant to White, so why post it?
Discussion: Who we should lynch.
Irrelevant Response: I like pizza
Relevant Response: I haven't stopped suspecting Flea.
*White was chosen arbitrarily, and this post is not meant to convey any information about him whatsoever. Promise!

Of course not. You wouldn't vote for White until he voted for you. After that though, he'd better watch out. You're the OMGUS king, dude.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:39 am

Post by White »

*giggle*

I was chosen, not you, or you, or you, nooo, ME! *giggle*

Hmm, I like your case there Shaka, especially because I hate lurkers and people that go along with the flow.

Cicero, still waiting on what your case is against SSF.

Vote: Kekeng

He's lurking in another game (ongoing) that i'm in him with too though so this is somewhat tentative and highly dependant on seeing some scumhunting.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:40 am

Post by shaka!! »

Flea was the Obv OMGUS remark after your vote referring to yourself or Cicero?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:44 am

Post by cicero »

White wrote:
Cicero, still waiting on what your case is against SSF.
I just reposted the Cliff Notes version above when I said:
cicero wrote:Because your case against Aly was ridiculous. Then you lurked. Then when you were called out for lurking you popped back out. But you still aren't scumhunting. White has contribute more to this game in a week than you have since it started.
If you want to see the big long post again you'll have to go to the bottom of the page and read my post history. Wasn't it you who came in complaining about my long posts?
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:45 am

cicero wrote:No. You really haven't. Do you mean you are planning to?
No, I mean I have, you're just annoyed because it's you that I'm going for.
cicero wrote:Because your case against Aly was ridiculous.
Is this a widely held viewpoint?
cicero wrote:Discussion: Who we should lynch.
Irrelevant Response: I like pizza
Relevant Response: I haven't stopped suspecting Flea.
No...

Discussion: I don't think AlyG would fakeclaim.
Your response: Let's lynch flea.

Discussion: You want to lynch an uncountered power role?
Your response: Yes. Also, here's something Flea said, that is unrelated to Aly's claim.
White wrote:Of course not. You wouldn't vote for White until he voted for you. After that though, he'd better watch out. You're the OMGUS king, dude.
Precisely, because White hasn't bombarded me with bullshit.
shaka!! wrote:Flea was the Obv OMGUS remark after your vote referring to yourself or Cicero?
It was about myself, but was a sarcastic reference to the fact that cicero believes that everything I do is OMGUS, hence the wink...
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:53 am

Post by shaka!! »

I see, thanks for that.

Yes I agree, I fail to see OMGUS in your latest posts.

I also fail to see a case against Flea.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:02 am

Post by cicero »

shaka!! wrote:I see, thanks for that.

Yes I agree, I fail to see OMGUS in your latest posts.

I also fail to see a case against Flea.

Shaka, the main people he's gone after are people who voted for him first. He even agreed with me earlier. He's going after me because I'm going after him. I specifically pointed out that if he is town he has a knee jerk OMGUS tendency. He has continued that.

As for my case against him. I don't mind you disagreeing with my case. Hell call it idiotic. Have fun. The odds are unfortunately in favor of lynching a townie on day one and therefore I would much prefer heavy scrutiny. But please do not suggest that I didn't make a case.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:31 am

Post by shaka!! »

You say the MAIN people, so that means that there are cases were he has voted for someone with out them voting him first. Who are you to decide what his main votes are and aren't?

When I say I fail to see a case, I mean that the case you put forth is not something I find worthy of voting/lynching/suspecting Flea for.

I really should start focusing more on my wording.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:34 am

Post by shaka!! »

EBWOP

You say the MAIN people, so that means that there are cases were he has gone after someone with out them voting him first. Who are you to decide what his main votes are and aren't?
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:41 am

Post by White »

Ok, hopefully the final words here.

Cicero, your case against SSF is this, he's a lurker that's not contributing. SSF is also OMGUSing like no tomorrow. Scummy? Yes. Lynch worthy today? Not at this point.

SSF, contribute, scum hunt, add your ideas on the Kekeng thing and start acting like the IC you continue to boast about. If not, i'll be voting you.

That's it! I don't want to hear anymore of this nagging. Cicero, your case isn't strong enough at this point, I gather this from the amount of votes you've garnered from fellow players.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 am

Post by cicero »

shaka!! wrote:You say the MAIN people, so that means that there are cases were he has voted for someone with out them voting him first. Who are you to decide what his main votes are and aren't?
I am the guy that went back and read. Other than his random vote on Pwayne, every vote has been for someone who voted for him first.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:13 am

Post by cicero »

White wrote:Ok, hopefully the final words here.

Cicero, your case against SSF is this, he's a lurker that's not contributing. SSF is also OMGUSing like no tomorrow. Scummy? Yes. Lynch worthy today? Not at this point.

SSF, contribute, scum hunt, add your ideas on the Kekeng thing and start acting like the IC you continue to boast about. If not, i'll be voting you.

That's it! I don't want to hear anymore of this nagging. Cicero, your case isn't strong enough at this point, I gather this from the amount of votes you've garnered from fellow players.

This was a fine post until the last paragraph which was phrased in such a way as to make me want to tell you to do anotomically difficult and permanently damaging things. We aren't your children. Don't speak to us like we are. Got it? Good.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:16 am

Post by shaka!! »

Well he is right, you and Flea were/are getting no where.

And for someone who doesn't want to be talked to like a kid that last post seems contradicting.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:34 am

Post by cicero »

shaka!! wrote:Well he is right, you and Flea were/are getting no where.

And for someone who doesn't want to be talked to like a kid that last post seems contradicting.

He doesn't need you to defend him, Shaka. And who are YOU to say we were getting nowhere. Discussion helps the town. It ferrets out inconsistancies. People slip up. People who shut down discussions don't help the town. You are free to talk about whatever you want and were one of the people he didn't want to hear from. So don't have his back while he's sticking you in yours.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:36 am

Post by White »

unvote, vote: cicero

Over reacting, getting very defensive when told his precious tunnel vision target for a lynch wasn't adequate. Branch out and find a new one.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:39 am

Post by cicero »

White wrote:
unvote, vote: cicero

Over reacting, getting very defensive when told his precious tunnel vision target for a lynch wasn't adequate. Branch out and find a new one.
Unvote. Vote Somestrangeflea

No thanks. I'm still waiting for Aly though.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:41 am

Post by White »

Wait a sec, let me get this straight. You've been pushing so hard for an SSF lynch...and you weren't even voting him?
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:42 am

Post by cicero »

White wrote:Wait a sec, let me get this straight. You've been pushing so hard for an SSF lynch...and you weren't even voting him?

Go. Back. And. Read.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:53 am

Post by White »

cicero wrote:
Unvote. Vote Somestrangeflea
You weren't voting anyone...
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”