Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Simenon »

You have GOT to be kidding me? You don't think she's scum, but you're still gonna vote her? She's already at 4 (without your vote) and leading the way. You are gonna have alot of explaining to do tomorrow, I hope you're ready cause I'll be right on you, count on it.
Why not? What would you prefer? Do you think a nolynch is better than voting someone you don't think is scum?
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Simenon »

It's not breaking a tie, pdcakes, it's making sure we have a fucking lynch before deadline.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by Thin_Man »

Simenon wrote:It's not breaking a tie, pdcakes, it's making sure we have a fucking lynch before deadline.
Lynch just needs majority in the sense that one person has to have the most out of all the voted people in this game. Both before and after you voted, aimee was to be lynched. I imagine you didn't know this.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Simenon »

therules wrote: Their are no particular deadlines as yet, however if dicussion starts to lag I will install one. If at a deadline no player reaches a majority, their will be a no-lynch and we move into night
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by Thin_Man »

theopor_COD wrote:Leading lynch gets hanged. If two are the same no-lynch. pdcakes isn't voting anyone.

Adele has another 24 hours she's yet to pick up her PM.
And please don't assume we're too stupid to have read the rules post again.
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by Thin_Man »

theopor_COD wrote:At deadline -

If voting is equal there will be no lynch.

If some guy has a majority of votes even 3 votes to 2 votes - they'll get lynched.
^^the post I was actually looking for.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Final Votecount

Aimee (5) - Twomz, Thin man, Ryan, Paradox, Simenon
Paradoxombie (3) - SirWario, Gorgon, Kabenon
Twomz (2) - GodofWine, Aimee
Ryan (1) - Curiouskarmadog
Simenon (1) - pdcakes

The inhabitants of Crown Ridge had finally come to a decision, a flurry of hands went up and it was decided that Aimee's head would be required. Two sheepish fellows were sent to find her, knowing full well she'd be at the local train station. Aimee was brought back to the town square, the crowds baying for blood from the saloon and she was mercifully strung up. The executioner offered her some last words, Aimee stayed silent. Bringing the blade down, Aimee died quickly but upon checking her card it revealed she was:

Aimee, Train Driver, Town Aligned

The crowd all stopped and turned to one another, fists started flying and it was sometime before ordered was restored and they headed home to the beds, fully aware that the battle had taken a distinctive turn for the worse.

It's now night. Ideally I'd like all roles in by Monday 6.00am UK Time, which is 55 hours from now
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:10 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Dawn had rose in Crown Ridge, the pale shadow of death had covered itself over the town. The sight infront of them made many wretch a figure had been shot several times through the left eyeball, one man observed the scene closer than anyone else, whilst another fished through the limp bound lay slain to identify it, he revealed it was:

Twomz, Cleric, Town Aligned

Concerned the town decided to convene on the town hall to discuss who best to attribute the shocking death too, upon reaching the hall the inhabitants noticed two anonymous letters. The first simply read "Be wary of Curiouskarmadog". Whilst the second was printed with the ministerial stamp and issued a banning of any voting by Kabenon007 during the current daytime.

There's 10 of you left, 6 to secure a lynch. Kabenon007 has been banned from voting today, Kabenon, you can obviously still talk
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:15 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I got a note...LOL "be wary of CKD"...interesting.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:27 am

ok so we have some role that can ban someone's vote..interesting...of course that person didnt ban anyone's vote Night 0 could it be a one shot deal (like the one shot doc?)..and this alignment is also unknown...also, it could indicate that we might have a role blocker as well

and we have two notes "adam the amazing (simenon) is scum" and "be wary of CKD". is it some version of a cop? so we have another role that writes notes(I think) and we also dont know that person's alignment....

well, now we got two notes..hmmm

I also thought the Aimee's bandwagon yesterday was completely ridicious and I cant believe the town (for there had to be town on that wagon) got wrapped up in that.

Going to reread..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

For now, my FOS on Thin_Man still stands.

The way in which CKD is talking about the note that referanced him seems off to me.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Twomz »

/sigh

More of the same as always... Go town.

PS: Town can want to no lynch >.>
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:55 am

Paradoxombie wrote:For now, my FOS on Thin_Man still stands.

The way in which CKD is talking about the note that referanced him seems off to me.
how so?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Thin_Man »

vote Kabenon007

CKD wrote:ok so we have some role that can ban someone's vote..interesting...of course that person didnt ban anyone's vote Night 0 could it be a one shot deal (like the one shot doc?)..and this alignment is also unknown...also, it could indicate that we might have a role blocker as well
A one-shot vote block is a broken scum role and a stupid town role.

I was very disappointed re: aimee.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:38 am

well, maybe it isnt a one shot..I am guessing here...one shot or not, we dont know that it is a town role

and you were very stupid in regards to aimee. (if you are town)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Thin_Man »

I think we can sensibly assume it is a town role. A role like that as a scum effectively acts as an extra member, and assuming a 3-man scumgroup, it would mean that we are at Lylo
today
, which is a ridiculous role. There could only be two mafia, I suppose, but having two mafia solely so you can give one a voteblock is stupid design, and having a setup with two mafia then giving one a voteblock completely negates any purpose you had behind there being a two man mafia in the first place.
And you were very stupid regarding Twomz. And your defence of aimee, in all honesty, was almost laughably bad, so I can't give you the credit of any intelligence behind your actions there, either.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 am

Post by ryan »

Vote: Simenon

Twomz is town (proven) I know I'm town. So it comes down to three others who were on the Aimee wagon and I believe that at least one of our scum hopped on board. Between Para, Thin Man and Simenon, I believe Simenon's statement of "Not believing Aimee is scum but STILL voting" is the scummiest.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:03 am

Thin_Man wrote:I think we can sensibly assume it is a town role. A role like that as a scum effectively acts as an extra member, and assuming a 3-man scumgroup, it would mean that we are at Lylo
today
, which is a ridiculous role. There could only be two mafia, I suppose, but having two mafia solely so you can give one a voteblock is stupid design, and having a setup with two mafia then giving one a voteblock completely negates any purpose you had behind there being a two man mafia in the first place.
And you were very stupid regarding Twomz. And your defence of aimee, in all honesty, was almost laughably bad, so I can't give you the credit of any intelligence behind your actions there, either.
and what was my defense of Aimee?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:07 am

ryan wrote:

Twomz is town (proven) I know I'm town. So it comes down to three others who were on the Aimee wagon and I believe that at least one of our scum hopped on board. Between Para, Thin Man and Simenon, I believe Simenon's statement of "Not believing Aimee is scum but STILL voting" is the scummiest.
How do you feel in reference to the note about Adam (simenon) being scum...and what about being "wary" of me?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:31 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ryan wrote:

How do you feel in reference to the note about Adam (simenon) being scum...and what about being "wary" of me?
I've got no problem voting Simenon in reference to the note and applying a little pressure of him, as for your note...........not sure yet
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:35 am

well, do you feel that the note (adam's) could be correct?...if so, what do you think "wary" means?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:59 am

Post by ryan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:well, do you feel that the note (adam's) could be correct?...if so, what do you think "wary" means?
Yes I do feel the note could be correct, as for "wary" I guess it means to keep an eye on you
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:39 am

Post by SirWario »

curiouskarmadog wrote:well, do you feel that the note (adam's) could be correct?...if so, what do you think "wary" means?

"Be wary" implies you have some bad role. If you know the note about you is false, then why would you even consider the note about simenon to be true?
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Simenon »

I believe Simenon's statement of "Not believing Aimee is scum but STILL voting" is the scummiest.
I have explained my reasoning for this and I don't regret it.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:55 am

SirWario wrote:

"Be wary" implies you have some bad role. If you know the note about you is false, then why would you even consider the note about simenon to be true?
well, if I knew what "be wary" meant, I would knew if it was false or not, thus knowing if the first note was false or not..

what I am trying to judge is what "be wary" means...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”