Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

I believe them not only because I think it's unlikely that scum would attempt such a risky gambit (failure would mean 2 out of 3 scum getting lynched), but also because it fits in with what happened early in the game. It explains why deadscilent followed ABR's wagon without asking any questions.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by d3sisted »

That doesn't say anything. If they were both scum, deadscilent has just as much reason to follow ABR's wagon without asking questions.

As for the 3rd scum, I'm thinking it's either Pickem or Ero atm.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yeah, but I explained why I wouldn't have Krav claim watcher in that case.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Eroto - The original gambit wasn't all that risky if they're scum. A riskier gambit would have been claiming cop guilty and the following counter-claim what not. Watchers aren't that common in minis. Claiming Nab was visiting was meh odd but who knows what goes on in Albert's brain. The only downfall to the plan was a cop countering them which happened. As I say Eroto would you expect scum to make some shit up at lylo or not? I know I would.

As I say in lylo, claiming a big fat lie in the hope of lynching someone "Nab" who you have no knowledge of alignment off, if your a townie is just completely baffling and yep I know ABR runs mad and makes crazy plays - and yep I love playing with ABR for doing it <3 makes life much more entertaining; but I cannot give him or Kravhen a free-pass not in lylo, nowhere near as easily as you Eroto seem to be doing. Not now not ever. If I'm wrong about them, well then I guess ABR will dayvig me in every game we play again.

Albert it's all hypothetical you telling us what you could have told Kravhen, fact is scum needed a mis-lynch, still do. My only real town concerns with you are 1 - you do run crazy and 2 - I would have expected you as scum to have bussed Kravhen and not stuck up for him with the fall back argument. If it wasn't for these I'd be voting you or Krav now. As it is I think Eroto's an ever better play -

d3sisted town
Nab innocent result

It's then 3 from 5 - ABR and Kravhen either scum or not scum.

Pickem - meh I can't see as scum with ABR/Kravhen
Ditto Zebra

Eroto I see as scum with well anyone possible at present, his game prior today was so non-committal, sheep like, sticking up for the townie in Haut Boy, avoiding the ChronX lynch.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by d3sisted »

I really don't see why we don't just lynch ABR and kravhen, then deal with third scum later.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:01 am

lol ? Because we aren't scum maybe ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:19 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote Count

kravhen
(1):
d3sisted

Blue Zebra
(1):
pickemgenius

Erotomachia
(1):
Blue Zebra

pockemgenius
(1):
Albert B. Rampage

Not voting (4): kravhen, NabakovNabakov Erotomachia, theopor_COD
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:I really don't see why we don't just lynch ABR and kravhen, then deal with third scum later.
I see what you did there. Unfortunately that's a horrible idea.

I still find BZ scummy... @ABR: What makes BZ not scummy enough for a vote?

Also, if I put BZ aside for a moment, the next on the scumlist would be like Theopor or something.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by d3sisted »

d3sisted wrote:Think about it this way: You were a mason trying to get rid of a suspected scum (Nabakov). The cop claims, and not only that, he's got an innocent on Nabakov. Do you:
a) continue to accuse Nabakov, pushing for his lynch
b) accuse the claimed cop of being nabakov's scum partner
c) discredit the cop's investigation

Observe:
kravhen wrote:Lies. You're NOT cop, and NabNab is NOT innocent. You're scum #2. Well this is going pretty well so far, I'm satisfied. Is there a third scum around with something to say? geez
kravhen wrote:I continue standing by my claim and that NabNab is scum while desisted is probably his scummate. If we do lynch NabNab today, he'll turn up scum, then I politely ask the REAL COP to invistigate me tonight (I'm probably a prime investigation subject anyway) to clear me and then lynch desisted tomorrow, successfully lynching 2 scum in the next 2 days. I don't like power-role guiding, but this is one of the outcomes I can see happening.
kravhen wrote:I'm still here..
I'm keeping my vote on NabNab and I'm wondering how I should proceed from this point... I don't wanna lose.. I hate losing.
kravhen wrote:Well that's one person who I see will not give thought to my word. I guess I'm not that surprised.
Anyone else want to follow desisted and vote me?

Any scum wanna use the opportunity to appear super pro-town by mocking my post and discarding it completely ( conveniently ) and vote me?
Come on, people, think about this. Is this how a
mason
would act?

I might've bought their most recent explanation if there weren't so many chinks in the puzzle. Unfortunately, actions speak louder than words.

More points of interest:
kravhen wrote:What if we were all town bickering with each other while the scumz sit back, wait and throw the generic and usual comment about stuff just so that they don't get labeled lurker and get prodded. Which makes me think. What are y'all's opinions on this? And by y'all I mean whoever's name isn't albert, kravhen, desisted and nabakov. O snap?
He knows his gambit isn't going through, so he tries to throw suspicion on the lurkers, looking for a mislynch there.
kravhen wrote:I like how you say I had a guilty on someone when really all I said was that I saw him visit patrick and that IMPLIED high chances of scuminess, therefore the vote. Then someone made sure we considered GF.
What a crock of sh*t. You accuse him of having visited the deadman last night, and you vote for him. When he claims vanilla, you continue to vote for him. Then the cop comes out to back him up, and you still want him dead?

Moreover, if you're so convinced me and nabakov are the scum team, why would you stop going at us all of a sudden?

Nabakov, I see where you're coming from with the "too scummy to be scum" theories, especially on why Albert would proceed to back up the mason claim. Let me just say this: If this were anyone other than Albert, I would've gone down the same path of thought as you have. They're taking a huge gamble here, trying to bank off the implausibility of the situation at hand.
Kravhen you gonna address this issue or just ignore it

kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:56 pm

Post by kravhen »

Whats there to address? Is there a question for me anywhere? That post is you trying to explain how my play is scummy and asking the question "Would a mason act like that" to everyone else. All I can say is yes I'm a mason, whether "a mason would act like this or not", I am. The Would-X-Act-Like-Y often borders WIFOM area. In other words, just because I didn't act like YOU think a mason should, doesn't automatically mean I'm lying.

Bottomline: Sure your post is coherent and understandable, but what do you want me to do with it?
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by d3sisted »

After the cop claimed with an innocent on Nab, why did you:

All you've done is try to circumvent the issue. I'd like to believe your mason claim. But until it's cleared this obstacle, until every modicum adds up, your story is completely dismantled.

Bottomline: Sure you can convince Eroto, NabNab, BZ, Theo and Pickem with your half-assed fake-claim-reneging fake claim, but I can see right through the 2-meter-wide gaping holes in your claim.

At this point I wouldn't at all be surprised if you tried to claim doc or vig to sneak your way out of it.

kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:43 am

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:After the cop claimed with an innocent on Nab, why did you:

All you've done is try to circumvent the issue. I'd like to believe your mason claim.
But until it's cleared this obstacle, until every modicum adds up, your story is completely dismantled.

Bottomline: Sure you can convince Eroto, NabNab, BZ, Theo and Pickem with your half-assed fake-claim-reneging fake claim, but I can see right through the 2-meter-wide gaping holes in your claim.

At this point I wouldn't at all be surprised if you tried to claim doc or vig to sneak your way out of it.
Hmm. Would I be wrong if I were to propose you are a scum that, faced with this outworldly scenario, cannot afford to let the chance slip to mislynch a last townie for the win? By being extremely aggressive towards me, at first glance one might think he's just being extremely town because my scenario is pretty fucked up, scenarios like this are ones that almost never happen in game, yet scum keep dreaming about them, about THE slip, THE odd move, that one clumsy play that will allow them to move into attack phase while looking townie for doing so. It's very interesting for me to see how this develops. I believe a good townie would always leave space in his mind for every possibility, every little bit of chance for a scenario to exist, to be openminded rather than narrowminded stuck on what's most obvious. It's lylo, after all. And you seem way too dead set on getting me lynched, with other, scummy, people roaming around. From my perspective it feels like you'll be a pissed off/disappointed scum if I do get out of this interesting crap and then lynch a scum.

That's how I'm seeing things right now. If you are really cop, you should take a step back and really
look
into things.
Now for your questions.
a) NabNab always felt awkward to me, and Albert had conviction that he was scum. So I linked the awkward feeling to him probably being scum. What does one do when he's got convictions, ya think? You push. I don't think I "pushed" as hard as you say. I was just willing to keep my vote on him because I didn't see any better possibility.

b) Because in my head NabNab was scum. If he's scum, it's quite probable that a scummate claims cop to protect him, dont ya think? Plus everyone was kind of weirded out by my Watcher claim, because of the way it was made and also because watchers are uncommon roles in here, especially if we have a cop. That makes it easier to scumify me, for a cop(more common and realistic role) to claim an innocent on Nab.

c) Why discredit the cop's investigation? Look at b).

That's what I think as of now.
If you really are cop, though, we're 2 townies arguing at each other. I wonder if the scum are enjoying this? I hope not because I'm coming for them.[/i]
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:59 am

Post by pickemgenius »

we need moar BZ lynching.

who is this pockemgenius fellow?
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Kravhen wrote: Hmm. Would I be wrong if I were to propose you are a scum that, faced with this outworldly scenario, cannot afford to let the chance slip to mislynch a last townie for the win? By being extremely aggressive towards me, at first glance one might think he's just being extremely town because my scenario is pretty fucked up, scenarios like this are ones that almost never happen in game, yet scum keep dreaming about them, about THE slip, THE odd move, that one clumsy play that will allow them to move into attack phase while looking townie for doing so. It's very interesting for me to see how this develops. I believe a good townie would always leave space in his mind for every possibility, every little bit of chance for a scenario to exist, to be openminded rather than narrowminded stuck on what's most obvious. It's lylo, after all. And you seem way too dead set on getting me lynched, with other, scummy, people roaming around. From my perspective it feels like you'll be a pissed off/disappointed scum if I do get out of this interesting crap and then lynch a scum
I still support the Mason claim, but
this
is ridiculous.

If you are assuming that I am town, then D3isted would have to be the worst scum in the world if he was scum at all. You talk about "THE" slip... that slip came when you claimed evidence you didn't have on a townie in LyLo. All the scum would have had to do to take advantage of that slip was vote me. Under no circumstances does "Claim an innocent on the falsely accused townie in LyLo in the hopes that you might be able to policy-lynch the accuser" come up in the scum playbook. Additionally, you're in no position to tell us what a good townie should do, espeically when you're advocating caution and not jumping to conclusions.

@Pickem: Would you like to elaborate on your "silent confidence" in regards to BZ?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Blue Zebra »

pickemgenius wrote:we need moar BZ lynching.

Moar Erotomachia lynching.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Blue Zebra wrote:

Moar kravhen lynching.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:09 pm

d3sisted wrote:
Blue Zebra wrote:

Moar kravhen lynching.
More Pockem lynching.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Albert, what do you think of Blue Zebra?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:46 pm

I think he's town, by process of elimination.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think he's town, by process of elimination.

i think this is proof you're on something.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:50 pm

pickemgenius wrote:

Meh who knows. Why are you going against BZ ?
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:

Meh who knows. Why are you going against BZ ?

The reasons have been pretty obvious.(look around)

I would love to restate them again hopefully tomorrow.

I was just unaware that you could eliminate people by process of elimination.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:11 pm

pickemgenius wrote:

i think this is proof you're on
(to)
something.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think he's scum, by process of elimination.

i think this is proof you're on
(to)
something.

this isn't that hard to do really.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:51 am

Post by kravhen »

I still think BZ is scum...
lol@masons not agreeing with each other on that one >. >

if I skip BZ on the scumdar though, Eroto and Theo are runner ups. It's them or Nab/desisted I guess, but I prefer to dig deeper into Eroto and Theo's minds right now. /poke /poke

And pickemgenius, well... tough case to look into..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”