Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Also, aside the commentless vote pickem placed on Camisade, pickem has not said anything about cam nor ero...
theopor_COD wrote:Okay that kind of weirdly makes sense mind (you going after Nab) is a fair amount of WIFOM involved. It does seem a very strange way of going about things and forgive me for not believing you ... because frankly I can't see past the scum gambit at lylo, which I'd expect any sensible scum team to attempt.

I will however
unvote
and read back because this recent wad of developments is blocking my thinking. Which mainly focuses on pointing myself in scums shoes expecting some push to mis-lynch a townie and move on. p.s Albert I don't think it clears you a great whacking deal that you attempted to avert lynched on Sir Tornado and ChronX and both came up town, the only ppl for sure who'd know they're alignments pre-lynch are the scum.
I am happy that you removed your vote because it will take more scum to pile on krav to get a lynch now. What are your thoughts on pickem and ero ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Distancing from Eroto. Is only valid if we're both scum, I know I'm not so it's more a case of finding Eroto scummy when I replaced in. Quicklynching ChronX - yep hold my hands up here at the time I felt ChronX was likely scum seperately we were one day or so away from the deadline, so yeh shoot me for being wrong. It happens. 2nd vote on Kravhen in lylo well anyone who's been caught in a big fat lie at lylo is automatically suspicious and note still is to me, yep I still think you and him are likely to be scum. Your completely nuts Albert so I could quite easily expect you to think up as weirder way to generate votes in lylo as possible.

What do I think of Pickem, Eroto, Zebra? I think one of them's likely to be in your scum team obviously and based on posts, lack of content, lack of curiousity, acting sheep like towards Adel, avoiding the ChronX lynch and now hardly commenting on the current situation I'd say it was Eroto. Pickem and Zebra I'm thinking less likely - both however haven't particularly gone overboard with content at any stage. Zebra's gone after Eroto throughout, Pickem's just playing like Pickem mind I've seen him be a lot more aggressive vote wise he seems more cautious perhaps.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:09 pm

Unvote

Its as you say it. I can def see a Ero scum. I'm still waiting on pickem ero and zebra to post their suspicions though.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by kravhen »

There's something I think is worth mentioning. With what I've pulled here lately, there is NO way the scum are gonna let go of me. It's just too easy for them ( or so they think ), too convenient, it's almost a given and it'll frustrate them to let a chance like this slip and not lynch me. They feel so close to their goal, but they won't get it. That's why I've got big eyes on those who are dead set on lynching me right now. Think what you will of this perspective, but personally I think it's worth something real.

I posted this without readin last page 37, im short on time. I'll read the rest later tonight.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Think about it this way: You were a mason trying to get rid of a suspected scum (Nabakov). The cop claims, and not only that, he's got an innocent on Nabakov. Do you:
a) continue to accuse Nabakov, pushing for his lynch
b) accuse the claimed cop of being nabakov's scum partner
c) discredit the cop's investigation

Observe:
kravhen wrote:Lies. You're NOT cop, and NabNab is NOT innocent. You're scum #2. Well this is going pretty well so far, I'm satisfied. Is there a third scum around with something to say? geez
kravhen wrote:I continue standing by my claim and that NabNab is scum while desisted is probably his scummate. If we do lynch NabNab today, he'll turn up scum, then I politely ask the REAL COP to invistigate me tonight (I'm probably a prime investigation subject anyway) to clear me and then lynch desisted tomorrow, successfully lynching 2 scum in the next 2 days. I don't like power-role guiding, but this is one of the outcomes I can see happening.
kravhen wrote:I'm still here..
I'm keeping my vote on NabNab and I'm wondering how I should proceed from this point... I don't wanna lose.. I hate losing.
kravhen wrote:Well that's one person who I see will not give thought to my word. I guess I'm not that surprised.
Anyone else want to follow desisted and vote me?

Any scum wanna use the opportunity to appear super pro-town by mocking my post and discarding it completely ( conveniently ) and vote me?
Come on, people, think about this. Is this how a
mason
would act?

I might've bought their most recent explanation if there weren't so many chinks in the puzzle. Unfortunately, actions speak louder than words.

More points of interest:
kravhen wrote:What if we were all town bickering with each other while the scumz sit back, wait and throw the generic and usual comment about stuff just so that they don't get labeled lurker and get prodded. Which makes me think. What are y'all's opinions on this? And by y'all I mean whoever's name isn't albert, kravhen, desisted and nabakov. O snap?
He knows his gambit isn't going through, so he tries to throw suspicion on the lurkers, looking for a mislynch there.
kravhen wrote:I like how you say I had a guilty on someone when really all I said was that I saw him visit patrick and that IMPLIED high chances of scuminess, therefore the vote. Then someone made sure we considered GF.
What a crock of sh*t. You accuse him of having visited the deadman last night, and you vote for him. When he claims vanilla, you continue to vote for him. Then the cop comes out to back him up, and you still want him dead?

Moreover, if you're so convinced me and nabakov are the scum team, why would you stop going at us all of a sudden?

Nabakov, I see where you're coming from with the "too scummy to be scum" theories, especially on why Albert would proceed to back up the mason claim. Let me just say this: If this were anyone other than Albert, I would've gone down the same path of thought as you have. They're taking a huge gamble here, trying to bank off the implausibility of the situation at hand.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:30 pm

D3sisted, I DID back down IMMEDIATELY after the claim. I am not sure what Krav was thinking, and that's why I called him STUPID. We almost LOST, and yes I am a crazy motherfucker that makes bad plays, but at least I'm not out of character.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Yeah, I know you did. Krav, on the other hand, thought he could get that mislynch out despite the cop claim. Go figure.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Come on man. If I have to take his actions on my shoulders so be it, but you have to give the opportunity for the rest of the facts to sink in. The puzzle will come together when you look at it from a different perspective.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote Count

NabakovNabakov
(1):
pickemgenius

kravhen
(2):
Blue Zebra, d3sisted

No Lynch
(1):
NabakovNabakov

Blue Zebra
(1):
kravhen

Not voting (3): Albert B. Rampage, Erotomachia, theopor_COD
Last edited by Atticus on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:02 am

Post by pickemgenius »

unvote:

vote: Blue Zebra.

silently confident about this.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

I still think Erotomachia is scum. I don't see much wrong with pickem or theopor. I'm not sure if kravhen and Albert are masons or not, but, since I would think Erotomachia is scum either way,
unvote, vote: Erotomachia.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Unvote
(No Lynch is just silly at this point)

Still examining possibilities, but I don't like either of the votes that just went down.

@BZ: Are you proposing an Albert-Kravhen-Eroto scumgroup?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:15 pm

I am almost sure Ero is scum at this point.

Nab, anything to say before I vote Ero ?

Krav, unvote BZ plz.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Eroto?

Classic lurker. Fake or non-existant scum-hunting. I suspect working him over would have been one of the top priorities of the day had we not been waylaid by all this silliness (I remember somebody voted him right off the bat). He hasn't said much of substance or placed a vote
all day
. The lack of content is obvioulsy a scumtell, but I don't know what to make of the lack of voting.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:58 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

NabakovNabakov wrote:@BZ: Are you proposing an Albert-Kravhen-Eroto scumgroup?
I'm saying I think the scum are either Pickem-Theopor-Eroto or Albert-Kravhen-Eroto, hence why I'm voting Erotomachia.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:36 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Blue Zebra wrote:
NabakovNabakov wrote:@BZ: Are you proposing an Albert-Kravhen-Eroto scumgroup?
I'm saying I think the scum are either Pickem-
Theo
-Blue Zebra-Eroto or Albert-Kravhen-Eroto, hence why I'm voting Erotomachia.
Fixed.

Where is Erotomachia anyways?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by kravhen »

Albert...
Don't you think BZ is scum?
Unvote
for now...
Also the speculation of mafiagroups like people have ben doing in the last few posts seems a bit useless...
Especially the kind of post like Theopor's...
my opinion is clear, but I'm waiting for the most inactive to voice their.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:44 pm

theopor_COD voted for Ero from the beginning of day 3. I am less sure of them being a scum team.

The one person that I can be certain is scum is pickem, for all that bandwagoning he did.

Vote: Pickemgenius
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:theopor_COD voted for Ero from the beginning of day 3. I am less sure of them being a scum team.

The one person that I can be certain is scum is pickem, for all that bandwagoning he did.

Vote: Pickemgenius

ummm...

seriously...

this post is def top 3 funniest i've ever seen.

@bold-roflcopter.... epic
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:59 pm

pick attacks BZ

pick attacks Nab

BZ attacks Ero

theo attacks Ero

Thus pick is scum.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:pick attacks BZ

pick attacks Nab

BZ attacks Ero

theo attacks Ero

Thus pick is scum.
this one is def top 5, just below that last post.

this post is a pile of shit, and makes zero sense.

that isn't bandwagoning alot.

P.S. (for an example of bandwagoning alot, look in the mirror)
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

Sorry, I've been sick. I didn't believe kravhen's watcher claim and was frankly about to vote for him (because, as I said before, I think d3sisted's claim is genuine), but now that he's claimed mason with ABR I believe him. As ridiculous as it is, the whole ploy fits ABR's personality. So by process of elimination, it looks like the three scum are theopor, pickem, and Blue Zebra. Blue Zebra in particular has been pretty opportunistic today, going after kravhen, then Nabakov, then kravhen again, and now suddenly me.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Erotomachia wrote:Sorry, I've been sick. I didn't believe kravhen's watcher claim and was frankly about to vote for him (because, as I said before, I think d3sisted's claim is genuine), but now that he's claimed mason with ABR I believe him. As ridiculous as it is, the whole ploy fits ABR's personality.
Let me ask you at lylo would you expect scum to attempt such a gambit? Or would you expect them to not try and force through the mis-lynch and sit back?

I'm flabbergasted that you've stated your going to vote and then because ABR also claims believe them.

There are several mitigating circumstances but ABR and Kravhen are by
no means clear
in my book, you think they are? Seems that way from your last post. I'm still pretty undecided on them and can see ABR concocting something so out-of-this-world as scum or town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:59 pm

theopor, it is unlike you to try to persuade players in such a way. You look very tentative, trying to assess how hard you should go after me atm, setting up the foundation for your scum team to win.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Albert - nice of you to think so. If your town/mason which as I say I'm not convinced on then, then if I'm scum I kind of believe your claim, right? I'm not scum hence I just find the whole thing completely baffling and yep I think you and Kravhen are still likely scum - Zebra and Pickem both throughout didn't jump out at me as overly scummy. It's pretty much an admission of Eroto's scumness, that he believes your claim . . . either with you or without you. I just cannot work out whether he's attempting to pull the wool completely over my eyes with regards you and Kravhen or not.

Seriously though I'd like to hear why Eroto doesn't think your scum pulling more rabbits out of your hat. From my point of view - logic comes into it, scum at lylo attempt gambit, yes there are several weird issues to it but it doesn't make sense to me. Not when one mislynch costs us the game, which if you and Kravhen are scum then we're pretty much up shit creek without a paddle as you seem to have won everyone over.

And yeh I'm being tentative because there's still more possibilites than just Theo, BZ and Pickem as Eroto thinks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”