Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 665, kirroha wrote:Now Taisho is back to L-2. Strange how this wagon never seems to hold up very strong.

I really don't see how "back to L-2" isn't holding up strong
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 663, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 649, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: TaishoGal for Nino

In post 650, tojam2 wrote:I'm going crazy, I swear Nino just posted telling someone to put Taisho at L-1, and now I've lynched him/her because it was all in my head!

At least we don't need a replacement now.

Does anyone else read this as terribly scummy, and an awful attempt to "accidentally" hammer another user? I could be reading too much into it, but idk.

*goes back to watching One Punch Man*

I can also see this.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by implosion »

Yeah I actually don't like this wagon. There are too many people who seem too willing to stay on the wagon this late when we don't have any recent information on the person being wagoned.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by kirroha »

It's near the end of the day. Shortcut was the only consistently scummy read I have so far. I'm not moving my vote without good reason. And most people only came on this wagon late anyway, because we're all under time pressure to get a lynch done - it was never a wagon that could be kept up for very long, which makes me more confident about this read. I'm not letting Taisho get away by just not posting.
with a chainsaw.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by ink »

In post 502, Killthestory wrote:UNVOTE: whatever his face
VOTE: ShortcutButton

The wagon is awful?

Maybe this vote (first vote change since RVS despite throwing shade everywhere), at least.

You counterwagon is worse, RadiantCowbells. Try again until you select one of your partners.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Yeah shorts voting history is very bad (niño, kirr, and BBT) + this lurking near deadline hints at scum hoping a wagon will disappear.

unvote rubixxx
Vote taishagal

Kill is also still a great wagon
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by ink »

Rubixxx's reads are really awful, and I think in a scummy way. Like, he kept shifting me up his list just because I continued to call him scum. He puts kirroha at the top of his town reads despite scumreading him before, it seems like it's just because that wagon dissolved. His reads seem an attempt to mirror the overall opinion of his townclique thing (people who yell and spam).

The way he speaks kind of annoys me too, I won't deny that's some part of why I'm voting him.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 677, implosion wrote:Yeah I actually don't like this wagon. There are too many people who seem too willing to stay on the wagon this late when we don't have any recent information on the person being wagoned.

Yet ur vote continues to be unused. I see town implosion doing less talking and more doing.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by ink »

I'd definitely vote TaishoGal over BBT right now.

I hate that I've been sort of forced into those two, though.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 681, ink wrote:Rubixxx's reads are really awful, and I think in a scummy way. Like, he kept shifting me up his list just because I continued to call him scum. He puts kirroha at the top of his town reads despite scumreading him before, it seems like it's just because that wagon dissolved. His reads seem an attempt to mirror the overall opinion of his townclique thing (people who yell and spam).

The way he speaks kind of annoys me too, I won't deny that's some part of why I'm voting him.

Yeah his appeal to fear was off the scum chart. He is softing very hard so I'm willing to give him a day or two. If he is still alive by day 3 with no night info, I will take that as a scum claim.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 680, I Am Innocent wrote:Yeah shorts voting history is very bad (niño, kirr, and BBT) + this lurking near deadline hints at scum hoping a wagon will disappear.

unvote rubixxx
Vote taishagal

Kill is also still a great wagon

this lurking just seems like a player who joined too many games and hasn't started reading and then the game got longer and they continued not wanting to read

i feel like that's pretty much entirely alignment-independent. Why do you think it hints at scum?
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by tojam2 »

That's back to L-1 again.

If it's possible I'd like to force a replacement on TaishoGal (I assume this would require a unanimous vote if at all, where all of us agree). She's not active enough to make this game work, especially as she's the subject of a potential lynch.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:37 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 512, TaishoGal wrote:damn you cow why would you do this to me I didn't even read the thread
Gimme a day or two I have to sleep soon.

There's only 2 reasons someone would be upset like this:

1) they're town and not happy starting at L-2
2) they're scum and not happy starting at L-2

Scum has to fake stuff to dig out of that hole. It's not easy. Be much easier to lurk.

Town on the other hand has a starting point...who are the scum on my wagon. I've seen none of that, I've seen lurking.

I originally thought short was the easy town mislynch, so I avoided that wagon. Kill (and later rubixxx) voting that slot kept me off of it. Rereading kills ISO and that could easily be a bus vote for town cred. Rubixxx my read is starting to waiver a bit. Like I said to ink I'll have a better feel about rubixxx if still alive on day 3.

Implosion if you want to vote kill, I'll be happy to make that t-gals counterwagon with u. I'm sure ink would join us.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Rubixxx »

That's actually some pretty solid reasoning, Innocence. I'm pretty suspicious of Taisho. I just hope I'm not the idiot who drops the hammer and has them flip town. I'm okau with waiting a little while for a claim, but in the advent that Taisho is replaced, it's worth noting that this slot has 2 strikes against it.

Just in case I get bored of waiting, though, I'll go ahead and state my
INTENT TO HAMMER: TAISHO
. I'm gonna give them a maximum of 3 days. It's time we move on from today, real talk.
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 681, ink wrote:Rubixxx's reads are really awful, and I think in a scummy way. Like, he kept shifting me up his list just because I continued to call him scum. He puts kirroha at the top of his town reads despite scumreading him before, it seems like it's just because that wagon dissolved. His reads seem an attempt to mirror the overall opinion of his townclique thing (people who yell and spam).

1) I think that's kind of my style of play. I know MY alignment, so I judge everyone by how they react to me. If I think there's town-motivated reasons for pushing my wagon, I try to convince them otherwise, but don't necessarily think of them as scum for it. A good example would be my read of BBT, who only went from "null/townish" to plain null after our heated exchange(s). And he pushed me waaaay harder than you did.

2) If you're talking about my reads lists, you didn't really go up as more scummy at all. You were #2 on the first list, then Toejam, my #1 scumread, went DOWN on the list. I always thought you were scummy as all hell, bro.

3) About Kirroha... I totally owned up to originally scumreading her for dumb reasons. Once I realized my mistake, I backed off. It had nothing to do with the "public's perception" of her at all.

4) my fucking GOD it's like you're taunting me with how bad you are! Suggesting a policy lynch? Really? At this stage in the game? Get bent, asswipe.

I'm done talking to you. Everyone, can we PLEASE hang this person tomorrow. At best, their play is horrible town. At worst, it's... still pretty horrible scum.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:04 am

Post by TheCow »

VC when I get on my computer
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Implosion who would you lynch today?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

You don't like the wagon () but you haven't recently pushed anything as an alternative. You strike me as apathetic.
deranged and incoherent
?
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:33 am

Post by kirroha »

Just lynch Taisho. Theee people have asked her to claim, and she came in and said nothing. It wouldn't have taken more than 5 seconds to claim if she's town. She's so obviously scum it hurts.
with a chainsaw.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:41 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

this is sad.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:00 am

Post by kirroha »

In post 694, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is sad.

i cry
with a chainsaw.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:29 am

Post by implosion »

In post 687, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 512, TaishoGal wrote:damn you cow why would you do this to me I didn't even read the thread

2) they're scum and not happy starting at L-2.

That's such a false dichotomy and it completely sidesteps the question that I asked.

It looks to me like taisho joined this game and has basically read 0 posts because of lack of motivation or other commitments or whatever. I'm not even convinced that she knows she's at l-1.

I really am kind of apathetic about this game right now. I feel like I really haven't gotten what I want to out of this d1. I liked syndesis's tojam vote and I'd join that.

Actually let's just do that for now and see if it gets traction. It really isn't that close to deadline.

VOTE: tojam

I can try looking at kill again but I really just feel like there's going to be a mislynch unless momentum shifts significantly. I Mean bbt might not be but I really don't know how to read him.

I really don't know how people have
strong
scumreads on taisho. Scumreading the slot makes sense but it just doesn't make sense to me that a lack of posting can give you a strong scumread in context. It really feels like the easy mislynch that scum are just letting slide by. The other wagons were built up and torn down pretty quickly; this one has been at l-2 or l-1 for a long time now because we're waiting and no one has really been pushing for anything else very hard. Or at least it doesn't feel like it.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: tojam2
deranged and incoherent
?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 696, implosion wrote:
In post 687, I Am Innocent wrote:

2) they're scum and not happy starting at L-2.

That's such a false dichotomy and it completely sidesteps the question that I asked.

It looks to me like taisho joined this game and has basically read 0 posts because of lack of motivation or other commitments or whatever. I'm not even convinced that she knows she's at l-1.

I really am kind of apathetic about this game right now. I feel like I really haven't gotten what I want to out of this d1. I liked syndesis's tojam vote and I'd join that.

Actually let's just do that for now and see if it gets traction. It really isn't that close to deadline.

VOTE: tojam

I can try looking at kill again but I really just feel like there's going to be a mislynch unless momentum shifts significantly. I Mean bbt might not be but I really don't know how to read him.

I really don't know how people have
strong
scumreads on taisho. Scumreading the slot makes sense but it just doesn't make sense to me that a lack of posting can give you a strong scumread in context. It really feels like the easy mislynch that scum are just letting slide by. The other wagons were built up and torn down pretty quickly; this one has been at l-2 or l-1 for a long time now because we're waiting and no one has really been pushing for anything else very hard. Or at least it doesn't feel like it.

I mean, RC and I started up the ink wagon a while back. I'd much rather lynch em than Taisho tbh. I still think it's kinda shady that she couldn't have even LOOKED at the current VC before poofing AGAIN.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:27 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

Shortcut and tojam2 were my top scum reads for a long time now so either lynch is OK.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
I may not have perfect English. Please bear with me~

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”