ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:00 am

Post by ryan »

Aimee wrote:
ryan wrote:Out of the two leaders right now pdcakes to me is more likely scum.
Note to self - re-read later. I think this post could be important.
Are you serious? You've been non-active the whole game and you select this post to re-read later? LOL, whatever Aimee, nice to have you back actually participating again (I guess)
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:05 am

Post by ryan »

SirWario wrote:Ryan, would you prefer Para or Twomz?
Between the two, I'd say Para would be my choice.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:Nothing to jump on is odd? What's the difference of saying that or "I've got nothing to say" aren't they the same? I disagree on your metagaming, ask anyone's who's played with me before the only difference I have in this game with my normal playstyle is how the game began (with the note) and since it seems to be a free pass to Day 2.
I disagree with vehemence; in all games I have previously played with you, you had been much more vocal, especially with lurkers, yet here you were very quiet at the beginning. I'm unsure about what that shows us, however.
ryan wrote:PLEASE state where I've been scummy Thin_Man IF I haven't said anything?
Uh, that's the whole point.
ryan wrote:I was never PUSHED to provide a list.
This is absurd.

I think the responsibility is on you to show that you weren't pushed. Show us that you gave that list on your own free will.
ryan wrote:You're ripping me apart for my lack of contribution yet I can name at least 3 others who haven't done squat in this game.
Uh, just because others haven't done anything, doesn't mean it makes you any less suspicious. In fact, in my mind it makes you more suspicious since you are trying to attract suspicion on other players on a thing you yourself had done.
Thin_Man wrote:#2: Didn't strike me as especially panicky.
Why wasn't ryan's reaction to CKD's pressure panicky?
Paradoxombie wrote:I don't see anything comment worthy in the ryan/ckd interchange.
:?

You didn't consider it useful at all?

I hate Paradox's vote on Twomz because the game "is too slow".
Kabenon wrote:Um... paradox, you said your reasoning for voting him was because things were too slow. That is not a reason so much as an excuse. A reason would be like, cuz I think he is scummy. Just a vote because things are slow is kinda random...
QFT.
Thin Man wrote:vote adele
Don't know why this happened. Explain?
SirWario wrote:With the dealine in three days, we really need to get a game plan together. Something to expedite discussion. I really don't have any ideas though.
I ove the way you feel the need to pop in and go "yes we need a game plan!" But then say "yeah I have no ideas." Good job not contributing there.
Thin Man wrote:I think Twomz, SirWario and Simenon (though Adam moreso) are all exceptionally likely to be town and I would not lynch them.
Why?

Also, why did you want to lynch Kabenon?
Twomz wrote:I personally would prefer a no lynch to a lynch of someone with 2 or 3 votes on them... unless there are less than 6 players left and we have a whole game of data to draw from.
Lynching is almost imperative today.

Furthermore, I see what you are doing. Talking about theory and neglecting discussion is scummy.

I hated Twomz's post 383 - it reeks of trying perhaps to save pdcakes by voting Paradox, especially since tat would cause a no lynch (and save pdcakes' butt). Possible scum partnership?
Twomz wrote:A useless player is a player who posts a lot, but is still a lurker imo.
You mean like SirWario?

I don't like Thin Man's vehement defense of Twomz (and his Paradox vote which pushes pdcakes ahead in the voting).

I'd rather lynch Twomz than Paradoxombie at this stage. The bottom line is that Twomz is discussing theory, and although is active, is ignoring the actual discussion. This IS scummy, since he is not scum hunting in any way.

Vote: Twomz
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Aimee »

ryan wrote:
Aimee wrote:
ryan wrote:Out of the two leaders right now pdcakes to me is more likely scum.
Note to self - re-read later. I think this post could be important.
Are you serious? You've been non-active the whole game and you select this post to re-read later? LOL, whatever Aimee, nice to have you back actually participating again (I guess)
Heh.

I can see how it would come out like that - but I wanted to make it clear in it's own post rather than stuck in the middle of a huge PBPA (don't you agree that's more sensible?)
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Thin_Man »

Oh fuck you, aimee, pulling that shit at this stage. Voting Twomz over Para because para has been doing a certain type of discussion that you favour. If you genuinely can't see that Para is scummier than Twomz, you really must be fucking blind. I expected this shit from the other players in the game, but not someone who's been round a while.

And well done forcing a no-lynch there with your vote aimee. Good and productive. I swear to god you don't deserve a vote.
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Thin_Man »

No, I just looked again, and there's not a single thing in your PBPA, aimee, I don't vehemently disagree with.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Gorgon »

Aimee, what do you think of Para? Really ...

You need to provide evidence that Twomz is more scummy than Para, for chrissakes.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:25 am

Post by ryan »

Thin_Man wrote:No, I just looked again, and there's not a single thing in your PBPA, aimee, I don't vehemently disagree with.
But is it worth your vote?
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:27 am

Post by Thin_Man »

Not at this point, no. If I unvote now, Twomz will have the majority and get lynched, and my vote on aimee will just sit there uselessly. It'd be stupid of me.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:27 am

Post by ryan »

Unvote
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:29 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Deadline is 3 and a half hours away.

Twomz (4) - Paradoxombie, Curiouskarmadog, GodofWine, Aimee
Paradoxombie (4) - Twomz, SirWario, Gorgon, ThinMan
pdcakes (1) - Kabenon007

Not Voting -

Simenon
pdcakes
Ryan
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:30 am

Post by ryan »

Thin_Man wrote:Not at this point, no. If I unvote now, Twomz will have the majority and get lynched, and my vote on aimee will just sit there uselessly. It'd be stupid of me.
Actually to be honest I'm considering voting Aimee at this point and I'm not afraid of being ripped on for doing a bandwagon. She comes back after obviously lurking (notice how she immediately got to her play analysis just hours before a deadline?) I don't trust it one bit and as you noticed, her vote turned us back to a no lynch again, and I 100% disagree with a no lynch on Day 1.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Gorgon »

ryan, the deadline is looming. There is no way you'll be able to get a bandwagon going on Aimee before the deadline. She will be looked at tomorrow, but right now the choice is between Twomz and Para ... there are no other options at this point. You said before that you would choose Para over Twomz; the time to act on this is
now
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Twomz »

CKD wrote: twomz, what are your thoughts (at this point) on myself, god of wine, and thin man?
I think you and GoW are hypocrites after complaining about no lynch then tying then retying the votes instead of making a case that would get someone up to a majority thus avoiding no lynch.

I dunno about Thin_Man, his posts are even more filled with sarcasm than mine, so sometimes it is hard to pick out what he is really saying, but besides that i do not really find him scummy... maybe a little too aggressive, but that can be good for discussion as long as it does not go overboard.

@ Aimee: You get added to the hypocrite list with GoW and CKD.
Aimee wrote: Furthermore, I see what you are doing. Talking about theory and neglecting discussion is scummy.
I am sorry, I consider DISCUSSING theory DISCUSSION. I fail to see your point. Also, after saying that "Lynching is imperative today" you vote for me and tie the votes... which leads to a no lynch... GJ there Sherlocke.
I hated Twomz's post 383 - it reeks of trying perhaps to save pdcakes by voting Paradox, especially since tat would cause a no lynch (and save pdcakes' butt). Possible scum partnership?
I switched my vote a WHILE ago, and it was several PAGES before we found out that a tie at the end of the day would be a no lynch... You just reread... it should not be that hard to get if you payed attention.

Also, I am scum hunting in my own way. I am commenting on discussion that I have something to comment on and I am answering questions that are asked of me. I have posted my thoughts and opinions even when there was nothing to post about.

I would love to vote for one of the 3 hypocrites instead of para right now, but doing that would be like throwing my lie away and I will not do that. Also in about 30 minutes I am going to a Halo 3 LAN, and will not be back til much later than the deadline, so any last minute questions must come quick >.<
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:45 am

Post by SirWario »

This is ridiculous. Aime, you've been lurking the entire game never voting or FOSing anyone until now. You talk about how lynching is crucial and twomz is trying to get a no lynch to save pdcakes. Then, you vote to tie Twomz with para that will lead us to a no lynch. You're explanation is bad too.

Ryan, I wouldn't even mind you starting a wagon on Aimee. But you should break up the tie if necessary soon.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:46 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

How am I hypocrite? I do not want to vote someone I do not think is scum.again, you still think everything will remain constant? Didnt I tell you the votes would "flurry"? I think you are the best lynch today...I think much information will be gathered from your lynch.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:47 am

Post by Thin_Man »

I suggest you claim before you leave, Twomz.
Actually to be honest I'm considering voting Aimee at this point and I'm not afraid of being ripped on for doing a bandwagon. She comes back after obviously lurking (notice how she immediately got to her play analysis just hours before a deadline?) I don't trust it one bit and as you noticed, her vote turned us back to a no lynch again, and I 100% disagree with a no lynch on Day 1.
I agree with Gorgon regarding this.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:51 am

Post by ryan »

Is anyone else feeling an Aimee vote right now?
Thin_Man
Thin_Man
Goon
Thin_Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Thin_Man »

I am, but not right now. Sorry.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Unvote

It would be a little too hypocritical of me to allow a no lynch, now.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:54 am

Post by ryan »

Well I'm not going to throw away my vote on somebody who I feel is rather scummy right now (Aimee) I'll have a vote before deadline, guaranteed and unless a bunch more shuffling happens, I will break the tie, a no lynch gets us NOWHERE. Also pdcakes, why no vote? Simenon, no vote either? WHY?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Twomz »

Thin_Man wrote:
I suggest you claim before you leave, Twomz.
I agree with Gorgon regarding this.
I would prefer not to but I agree that it is for the best.

1 shot doc. I dunno if I will use it tonight or not >.> <.<

/sigh I completely forgot that I always end up claiming Day 1 as Doc, have not played in too long.

@ CKD: The only thing my lynch will prove is that I am willing to no lynch as town. This was proven in several of my older games (doubt I would be able to find a good example) already, so it is a moot point.
SirWario
SirWario
Goon
SirWario
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:55 am

Post by SirWario »

I would go for an Aimee lynch, but I doubt it would build enough momentum in time for deadline.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Twomz »

Paradoxombie wrote:
Unvote

It would be a little too hypocritical of me to allow a no lynch, now.
:cry: You are a better man than me Para...

HOOKAY!!! I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!

unvote, vote: Aimee

Para, you may revote me and I will not take it as hypocritical.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:57 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ryan wrote:Is anyone else feeling an Aimee vote right now?
no she has been absent all of her games..and it appears she is updating them all
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”