'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ectomancer wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Quit your OMGUS. I smelled ulterior motives to your actions and when you see that, you go looking for scum. You confirmed that I was correct that you did indeed have something else going on other than a simple claim to try to protect The Fonz.
Don't come after me because I was right.
You may have been right, but that doesnt indicate your innocence. All it does prove is that you are guilty of taking information and jumping to the wrong conclusion with it. Had you kept your mouth shut, i might not have had to claim today.

BM
Had you even half-assed bothered to defend yourself you wouldn't have had to claim either. It was lazy play on your part that led to your claim, not my scumhunting.
Agreed. Definately need to work on your defense techniques and tone down the pathos...
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Fifteenth Vote Count of Day Two:

GodOfWine - 5 (-TinVision-, Sudo_Nym, HackerHuck, Yosarian2, cicero)

Battle Mage - 2 (PookyTheMagicalBear, VitaminR)
Sudo_Nym - 2 (Crub, Mastermind of Sin)
Ectomancer - 2 (The Central Scrutinizer, Battle Mage)
Sir.Laggalot - 1 (GodOfWine)
HackerHuck - 1 (dybeck)
dybeck - 1 (Mariyta)

Not voting - 4 (AniX, Sir.Laggalot, Ectomancer, Arafax)

With eighteen present, ten votes will lynch.
Still looking for a replacement for GOW. If posting/voting doesn't pick up by then, you will likely be looking at a deadline. Day Two started in late August, and it's nearly October... :evil:
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Wow. I wish both Mariyta and dybeck would shut up and stop making retarded attacks on each other. BM is not dybeck's scumbuddy, because BM is most likely town. BM is not going to be lynched any time soon for the same reason. They are both making completely idiotic potshots at each other just because they think the other is scum. Try presenting some actual logic, please, and cut the bullshit.
Permanent V/LA.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:08 pm

Post by dybeck »

MoS, stop being a cretin and post something helpful.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Wow. I wish both Mariyta and dybeck would shut up and stop making retarded attacks on each other. BM is not dybeck's scumbuddy, because BM is most likely town. BM is not going to be lynched any time soon for the same reason. They are both making completely idiotic potshots at each other just because they think the other is scum. Try presenting some actual logic, please, and cut the bullshit.
Just because someone is a mason doesn't automatically make them town, my dear. And until you give me a good reason to vote someone else, I'm sticking with the person I feel most likely to be scum.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:20 am

So you don't care AT ALL the fact that BM's claim matches up almost perfectly as a motivation for the actions he was being voted over?
Permanent V/LA.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:37 am

Post by Mariyta »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:So you don't care AT ALL the fact that BM's claim matches up almost perfectly as a motivation for the actions he was being voted over?
You've been hanging around BM too long. You're becoming a drama queen... I unvoted
BM
because I think his claim is more likely town than not. That doesn't rule out the fact that he could still possibly be scum. I'm voting
DYBECK
, not BM. I have no reason to believe dybeck is town. If you're that convinced of his innocence, why don't you prove it to me, instead of hounding him for not answering YOUR questions....
-Susan Ertz

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Dasquian replaces GodOfWine
(formerly Indy)
, effective immediately.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:29 am

Mariyta wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:So you don't care AT ALL the fact that BM's claim matches up almost perfectly as a motivation for the actions he was being voted over?
You've been hanging around BM too long. You're becoming a drama queen... I unvoted
BM
because I think his claim is more likely town than not. That doesn't rule out the fact that he could still possibly be scum. I'm voting
DYBECK
, not BM. I have no reason to believe dybeck is town. If you're that convinced of his innocence, why don't you prove it to me, instead of hounding him for not answering YOUR questions....
Sorry, I was thinking you were still voting BM. I have no reason to believe dybeck is town, but I can't remember you presenting any arguments that says he is scum, either. Your vote alone isn't going to convince anyone. Care to post a case?
Permanent V/LA.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:37 am

Post by dybeck »

Mariyta, OMGUS does officially count as a case. If you have nothing better to offer, nobody will really mind if you just admit it.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Dasquian »

Hi guys, I've literally just received my role PM. I'll reread the thread as soon as possible and post something of substance.

Unvote Sir.Laggalot
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:09 am

Post by VitaminR »

*sigh*

I guess I was wrong there. BM's claim seems to check out. I'm going to go back to my vote before that.

Unvote: Battle Mage,
Vote: Sudo_Nym
Sir.Laggalot
Sir.Laggalot
Goon
Sir.Laggalot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Sir.Laggalot »

Woot, I was reading a great book all of yesterday so i had to catchup. Welcome Dasquian, (Yay, now i don't have to go back and reread why i had GoW's vote).

I am not liking BM's claim, Although i do believe that Star would be a role, the Mason thing is kinda weird. Having to find their partner seems kinda off to me.

So yea,
Vote BM
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Your vote alone isn't going to convince anyone. Care to post a case?
Gladly. He replaced Albert and scmp, so we'll start there. Italics are my comments.

First post of substance from Albert: Votes Indy without any explanation whatsoever.
2: Uses Sudo's explanation to explain his previous vote
This is shady, but not necessarily condemnable

3: Gets upset at Anix for unvoting Arafax (after Albert himself already said it was a baseless wagon)
4: Jumps his vote to TCS
Again, no explanation; strike #2

5: Wants Anix to claim more
6: Does a 180 in less than 4 hours and decides to leave Anix alone
7/8: Explains his 180
9: Something about messed up quotes
10: Jumps on the Sudo wagon
Still no explanation for his vote hopping

11: U
Gets involved in the childlike banter

12: Believes Laggsy is town
13: And Fonz
14/15/16: Response to Sudo about wanting to vote for any reason
17: Jumps on Fonz
Voting Fonz, after previously claiming he was town, with no explanation

18: Agrees w/ MoS
19/20: Asks for claim then says lynch him
21-24: Says he's getting revenge on Fonz and they go back and forth
Revenge from another game is definately not a good reason to get someone lynched

25: Doesn't care if Fonz claims
26: Likes Fonz, but thinks he's scum
27: Sorry Fonz
28: Quotes TCS with a QFT
29: Votes me (no reason stated)
Again, no explanation

30: Says he's voting me for my "Albert connection"
He's never liked me, so I'm ignoring this

31-34: Strange exchange with me about the non-existant connection
scmp replaces Albert
First (and only) post of substance: Is convinced, votes Fonz
Useless post

dybeck replaces scmp
First post: Summary of his thoughts, votes me, foses HH/Ecto
His reason to vote me was lurking. I'd already explained my reasons, and they still hold true. I have a life outside this site. I work, go to school, and help run a newspaper, and that's just for starters. Maybe some people need to learn what it's like to be an adult...

2: Could go for a TinVision wagon
No explanation why he wants a wagon, just does

3: Realizes vampires might not be the bad guys
4: Doesn't think BM is scum, but tells him he could get lynched.
5: Response to BM
6: Wants me, Ecto and TV lynched
Where's HH in this list, and why TinVision?

7: Refuses to elaborate on why he thinks TV is scum
8: Thinks Ecto thinks he has some inside info, still voting me
9/10: Doesn't have anything on Tinvision and wants me lynched
Back to square one, without him actually giving any reasoning for voting Tinvision in the first place!!!

11: Says I'm still lurking and wants Ecto's opinion on me
See First Post for my explanation. This is where he starts to ask others to build his cases for him. He does this repeatedly, and it's extremely scummy

12: Votes Ecto out of frustration
*Note: This is where I really start thinking he may be scum.

13: Starts pleading to specific people to build cases on those he thinks is scum
This post simply reeks of scum.

14: Goes back to voting me, says Ecto/Mariyta likely scum pair
15: Asks Yos to give opinions on me and Sudo
Yet again...

16: Agrees with Ecto
OMG, Hell froze over...

17: Asks HH to build a case on me and Sudo...
Again!

18: HH responds and complies, then dybeck asks him if he's scum...
After someone finally complies and builds his cases for him, he turns around and attacks them!

19: Claims Ecto is reading things into his posts
Gets defensive here, as he does later on, about people interpreting his posts, yet never explains why he asked HH if he was scum.

20: Still voting me
21: Starts arguing with Ecto (again)
22: Response to HH
23/24: Thinks people are after him, trying to misinterpret his posts
25: Claims he knows Laggsy's role and he'll spill if asked
Bad bad bad move. Never ever do this if you think someone has a town power role. Bad form

26: Votes HH
Again, no reason

27: Agrees with almost everything GoW has said all game and qft's TCS
Note this for future reference.

28: Tells GoW not to claim, but that he'll likely get lynched anyway
29: "Why have we not lynched Mariyta yet??! " and says I go into hiding
Again, I have a life, and it doesn't revolve around dybeck or this game...

30: Sarcastic comment to me
These become increasingly more frequent, and I'm really getting tired of them.
, Agrees with Yos that GoW's play was "ridiculously poor", tells GoW so
And yet, he agreed with pretty much everything GoW said all game...

31: Tells the town not to lynch GoW due to bad play; says he's been trying to draw me and HH "out of the woodwork"
Why HH? We still have no explanation.

32-34: Doesn't get why BM thinks he has more info than he should
35: Says his opinion hasn't changed
36: Wants to know who Paul is
37: Claims I'm opportunistic
38/39: Goes into why he thinks HH is scum, throwing me and Yos (no explanation) in there
I'm not nearly as inactive as I was at the beginning of the semester, and despite comments on my "lack of content," I believe I'm doing a whole hell of a lot better at explaining my reasons and thoughts than I used to. Also, why Yos?

40: Says Ecto is fishing, but doesn't know if it's scummy (just annoying)
41: Yet another sarcastic, snotty comment to me
I'm seriously getting sick of this...

42: Calls MoS unhelpful
But refuses to answers MoS's question, that has been reposted at least 3 times.

43: Another unnecessary, snarky remark...
I'm thinking of asking to be replaced at this point. I don't play games to deal with shitheads.

So there you go. Most of the time he's just plain rude and unhelpful. He's gotten into fights with numerous people over silly, ridiculous things, hasn't bothered to post explanations for most of his votes (or doesn't back those explanations up with facts), and his posts have only a fraction of the content mine do (and mine usually don't have a ton). Agree with me or not, I don't care. But that's why I'm voting him.
-Susan Ertz

Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That is extremely nice right there, Mariyta. I admit, I once thought you were a bit shady yourself, but I suppose just inactivity in a game rife with it isn't a fair or accurate measure of anything.

Also, I'm getting even more red flags of GoW (now Dasquin). Seems like a strange time to quit- couldn't handle the pressure, perhaps?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by dybeck »

Sudo_Nym wrote:Also, I'm getting even more red flags of GoW (now Dasquin). Seems like a strange time to quit- couldn't handle the pressure, perhaps?
Perhaps!
Mariyta wrote:
I'm thinking of asking to be replaced at this point.
Perhaps! :wink:
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

dybeck wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:Also, I'm getting even more red flags of GoW (now Dasquin). Seems like a strange time to quit- couldn't handle the pressure, perhaps?
Perhaps!
Mariyta wrote:
I'm thinking of asking to be replaced at this point.
Perhaps! :wink:
I chuckled :lol:
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir.Laggalot wrote:Woot, I was reading a great book all of yesterday so i had to catchup. Welcome Dasquian, (Yay, now i don't have to go back and reread why i had GoW's vote).

I am not liking BM's claim, Although i do believe that Star would be a role, the Mason thing is kinda weird. Having to find their partner seems kinda off to me.

So yea,
Vote BM
I'm sure somebody with more time could reference you games in which this has been the case. I know i've played in one before, but i cant remember the name...

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Sir.Laggalot
Sir.Laggalot
Goon
Sir.Laggalot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:30 am

Post by Sir.Laggalot »

Battle Mage wrote:
Sir.Laggalot wrote: Sir.Laggalot wrote:
Woot, I was reading a great book all of yesterday so i had to catchup. Welcome Dasquian, (Yay, now i don't have to go back and reread why i had GoW's vote).

So yea, Vote BM
I'm sure somebody with more time could reference you games in which this has been the case. I know i've played in one before, but i cant remember the name...

BM
You miss interpret me, I don't doubt that as a role in some games. What I mean is that I doubt Star would have that role in this game with the ability to only talk to one person, if she where a mason then the people I could see her talking to are the other 2 half vampires, and maybe Sam. So if you only need to find one person then I am not believing it.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:40 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Sudo_Nym wrote:That is extremely nice right there, Mariyta. I admit, I once thought you were a bit shady yourself, but I suppose just inactivity in a game rife with it isn't a fair or accurate measure of anything.

Also, I'm getting even more red flags of GoW (now Dasquin). Seems like a strange time to quit- couldn't handle the pressure, perhaps?
Oh God, scum less plz
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Sir.Laggalot wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Sir.Laggalot wrote: Sir.Laggalot wrote:

So yea, Vote BM

BM
You miss interpret me, I don't doubt that as a role in some games. What I mean is that I doubt Star would have that role in this game with the ability to only talk to one person, if she where a mason then the people I could see her talking to are the other 2 half vampires, and maybe Sam. So if you only need to find one person then I am not believing it.
yes i only have 1 buddy. 3 guesses as to which character it is. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Battle Mage wrote:yes i only have 1 buddy. 3 guesses as to which character it is. lol
Oy... you shouldn't have done that.
-Susan Ertz

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Mariyta wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:yes i only have 1 buddy. 3 guesses as to which character it is. lol
If there is any adherence to theme at all there is only one character who would be a mason with Star. It's not exactly a big surprise.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ectomancer wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
If there is any adherence to theme at all there is only one character who would be a mason with Star. It's not exactly a big surprise.
qft. And i havent even watched the film. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ectomancer wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Yes, but at this point, with all the revelation over who might be scum and who might not, it would've been easily debatable. He essentially just outted his partner, should a name claim become necessary for any reason.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”