Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 295, NinoMasaki wrote:debate her

Heehee...

But yeah, I'm ok with pressuring lurkers.

VOTE: Toejam

Come out, come out, wherever you arrrre!
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 291, kirroha wrote:As scum, I would probably have thought of myself as a lost cause

Hmmmmph.

This is a post.

In post 300, Rubixxx wrote:But yeah, I'm ok with pressuring lurkers.

VOTE: Toejam

Come out, come out, wherever you arrrre!

So no one in the thread is scummier than someone with only two posts? (Admittedly not the best posts but still.)
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 301, Syndesis wrote:only four posts

EBWOP

My memory, 'tis a sieve.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I feel like I really can't even trust my own instincts in this game. I'm new to this, so I tend to prefer to hang back and watch what's going on and maybe mingle here and there. I don't like it when people go dead silent for a while. It strikes me as unnatural.
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Where is senpai :(
deranged and incoherent
?
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 200, Syndesis wrote:
In post 127, Raskolnikov wrote:Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that Kirroha doesn't know what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing. Kirroha is undertaking a systematic effort to change this game, to make 1762 more like the rest of the world. We don't want to be like the rest of the world, we want to be 1762. And when I'm elected president, this will become once again, the single greatest nation in the history of the world, not the disaster Kirroha has imposed upon us.

Is this a scumread?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 304, Raskolnikov wrote:Where is senpai :(

Senpai is here!

Hi!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 305, Syndesis wrote:
In post 200, Syndesis wrote:
In post 127, Raskolnikov wrote:Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that Kirroha doesn't know what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing. Kirroha is undertaking a systematic effort to change this game, to make 1762 more like the rest of the world. We don't want to be like the rest of the world, we want to be 1762. And when I'm elected president, this will become once again, the single greatest nation in the history of the world, not the disaster Kirroha has imposed upon us.

Is this a scumread?

I was indeed scumreading her at that point in the game my good friend syndesis.
In post 306, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Senpai is here!

Hi!

HI! Are you busy coaching people in mafia PT, or are you just waiting for BBT to show up?
deranged and incoherent
?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Both!

Nino is coming a long way from our mafia PT coaching escapades.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Syndesis »

In post 307, Raskolnikov wrote:I was indeed scumreading her at that point in the game my good friend syndesis.

Then why didn't you vote her?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Do you think putting someone to L-1 in the first 24 hours of a game is a good idea?
deranged and incoherent
?
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Syndesis »

Yup
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Why
deranged and incoherent
?
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Syndesis »

Reactions
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Fair enough. I was looking at it with a focus on kirroha herself, and I saw nothing wrong with waiting a bit longer to make my move, or if she stayed scummy saving my vote so I can choose to hammer :]
On principle I think getting claims out that early is a bit careless (because you want to out as few roles as possible d1d2) but then again I'm not that good at this game so maybe I'm just wrong here.
deranged and incoherent
?
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by ink »

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 225, ink wrote:
In post 165, Killthestory wrote:
In post 74, kirroha wrote:
In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?
VOTE: Kirroha

In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

I think this vote is terrible, and not just because I'm now reading kirroha as town. Killthestory's efforts to justify her vote are very poor.

Perhaps the main thing I dislike here is how the confidence just feels... wrong, but it's difficult to quantify this.

The quoted post is more an attempt to attack kirroha than to show why they're scum.

VOTE: Killthestory

[Citation needed]

It's an opinion. Your efforts to justify your vote are poor because you identified small and non-alignment-indicative logical issues with kirroha's posts and treated them as if they were alignment indicative.

Confidence is wrong to you? Any townie should be exerting confidence? Do you disagree with this?

That's not what I said at all.
Your
confidence was wrong to me. I don't think that "Any townie should be exerting confidence". If you think this, it probably explains your motive in faking confidence.

[Citation needed]

It's an opinion. There's a lot of over-the-top misrepresentation in your post.

In post 226, ink wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

Are you familiar with this concept?

Any half decent player knows about WIFOM, and I took it into consideration. However, I don't think BBT's behaviour was tactically planned to cause such a ripple effect regarding how players thought past vs presently.

"Yep, I know what WIFOM is."
"But it's not WIFOM, it's [WIFOM]."

In post 233, kirroha wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I think this is definitely a null tell. How friendly or silly or jokey a player is depends quite a lot on how well they know the people around here. BBT who seems to know Radiant, yourself, Radko etc. would naturally be more jokey than a new player like Nino or someone who hasn't been here in 2 years like myself.

If it were rehearsed, then I'd think it null/scum, but quite frankly I think it's a town member comfortable about his situation and exerting confidence regardless.

This isn't a play.

Generally, town members have a confidence, an aura you could say, where they know they won't be lynched. That is not true, but players still exhibit this tendency. BBT is confident and just as well seems to be exhibiting this.

You're clearly having trouble justifying your awkward opinion.

Anyway, I don't know any of the players on this site as I'm new.

ShortcutButton appears to know you.

In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

It's also interesting how you're throwing shade on me without outright attacking me.

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

You've failed at more than just that by broadcasting your alignment blatantly.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

This is just terrible. You still haven't even said that I'm scum at all yet, but you're casting so much doubt.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by ink »

In post 255, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 230, kirroha wrote:Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

(Snipped)

I need to clarify something.
I did not softclaim anything.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is
impossible to figure out unless you know the language
. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
Instead, it is a way for me to inform the rest of the town that I had a
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

(Snipped)

In post 231, kirroha wrote:
In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a
language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Hold the fuck on.

I looked at all of your posts. I didn't see anything that was not English. Are you admitting to putting hidden text in one of your posts? You know that's against the rules, right? Not to mention, EXTREMELY scummy. You just got moved to the top of my scum list, bambina.

Please tell me you're not serious.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by ink »

In post 280, implosion wrote:Idk. I might be wrong. I really want to hear either people agreeing with me or some better reason for me to be dissuaded than there having been a similar situation in which the person in question was town.

You're tunneling here.

Look at the page 1 townslip and the VT claim. Those should be changing your mind on their own. No offense intended, but I don't think kirroha is capable of doing that as scum.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by ink »

In post 295, NinoMasaki wrote:I like a BBT lynch if he still doesn't respond but since he is not responding can we start a wagon elsewhere for now. Kirroha is not scum and we are wasting precious time trying to debate her. We need a new wagon on someone lurky who has not contributed recently. Scum is almost definitely hiding among to lurkers and taking advantage of the fact that we are wasting so much time on Kirroha.

VOTE: tojam2

tojam2 and ShortcutButton are the only 2 players left who have not shown an opinion about anything concrete.

Lynching an inactive player is a terrible idea, there are actively scummy players alive already.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by ink »

Killthestory suddenly switches to hard defending kirroha after she notices the tide turning against the wagon and the towntells kirroha had been exhibiting.

There's no progression there, just "Kirroha is obv VI" right before arguing with those on the wagon. She probably forgot her previous excessively strong stance against kirroha.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by ink »

RadiantCowbells, you said that you scumread Killthestory before, so would you vote Killthestory with me?

BBT hasn't even posted recently, while Killthestory continues to look worse and worse.

You don't seem to be making any new opinions. You unvoted kirroha for perceived claiming of a PR, what do you think now that he's clarified that it was actually a VT claim?
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by ink »

I might be okay with lynching Rubixxx, but it's not clear how much of what I'm seeing is badness rather than scumminess. In particular, I'm not sure how to interpret .
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by ink »

In post 317, ink wrote:
In post 280, implosion wrote:Idk. I might be wrong. I really want to hear either people agreeing with me or some better reason for me to be dissuaded than there having been a similar situation in which the person in question was town.

You're tunneling here.

Look at the page 1 townslip and the VT claim. Those should be changing your mind on their own. No offense intended, but I don't think kirroha is capable of doing that as scum.

Perhaps this isn't quite correct, I do think kirroha would be capable of doing those things as scum. I don't think she's scum, though. I feel like I'm doing the reverse of what I see you doing!
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by ink »

I meant more along the lines of: usually when something is a townslip, it's a townslip, not scum faking it, unless there's a lot of evidence pointing towards it being fake. Same with claiming VT, even though it's possible to concoct a conspiracy theory in which kirraho is scum, it's more likely to come from a VT kirraho.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by NinoMasaki »

I told you all from the beginning...

Now, because we all tunnelled so much on kirroha we have no leads on how to continue because we hardly discussed anything else.
Lunching a lurker is a better idea than lynching a near confirmed VT who is actually active and contributing. In the games I read also, lurkers tend to be scym, waiting for active town players to finish lynching each other.

Senpai will you say something?

VOTE: RC-SENPAI
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
I may not have perfect English. Please bear with me~

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”