theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

kravhen wrote:I like how you say I had a guilty on someone when really all I said was that I saw him visit patrick and that IMPLIED high chances of scuminess, therefore the vote.
Point is in Lylo which we are - scum need one more mislynch. By claiming that you've seen someone (Nab) visit the dead guy it pretty much implies guilt does it not? If the cop hadn't investigated Nab we'd have likely lynched Nab on the basis of your claim. Game Over. Fact you made such a lie at lylo to me pretty much indicates your scum.

Krav - look at it from our shoes yeh.

Seperately there's the past issue of the Day One rushed lynch in about three hours of our Doc on which ABR led and deadsilent pretty much followed willingly.
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:36 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

unvote

I'd like to see if Albert confirms or denies being a mason before we lynch anyone.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Ummm...hai.

Hmm...well I was certain Nabakov was scum, I guess.

BUT, even though Nab could THEORETICALLY be a godfather, lynching him would be foolish, because if we lynch mafia, the deaths will marked as mafia goon if there is a godfather, and simply mafia if there's none.

So its way much better to lynch someone else than Nab. There is no doubt in my mind what d3sisted and kravhen's alignment are.

I want to see pickem and theo lynched, though.

I think Nab should give us a lengthly analysis, as I think he is insightful town. Godfather roles aren't that common in normal minis anyway.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:01 am

EBWOP

Nab should give a lengthly analysis on pickem, blue zebra, theo and ero.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Are you kravhen's mason partner or not?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:33 am

Yeah I confirm everything he says.
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

Vote: kravhen
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:48 am

I think all 3 of the people with their votes on kravhen to be scum, really.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:40 am

Post by kravhen »

Wow Blue Zebra. Explain yourself and start being useful to town if you really wanna hop on an easy bandwagon like that. You think I'm scum? Do you also think ABR is scum? I'm sorry but so far all you do is wait for people to use their brains, shit something that is smart, then all you do is go "hmm he's right /vote" or "hmm i trust him /vote".

Yo Albert, I got a scum.
I think Theo is scum #2, and I'm still not sure on desisted.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:58 am

Post by kravhen »

Now let's look at Blue Zebra from the ending of last day and beginning of today.

Yesterday:
Erotomachia has been defending a few people, but doesn't seem particularly suspicious of anyone. Looks like buddying up and disinterest in scumhunting.
FoS: Erotomachia
Ok.
Erotomachia, who do you think we should lynch?
Sir Tornado, do you think Albert getting Adel lynched was scummy? If so, why?
Vote: Erotomachia
Woah FOS + FOS = Vote.
Right now I want to know who Erotomachia and pickemgenius think are scum.
You keep asking other people what they think.. What about YOU? There never seems to be a good reason for your votes, if there are reasons at all. Let's continue:
Personally, I think the scumminess of what ChronX said was a bit exaggerated.

FoS: ChronX nonetheless.
Well, I'm convinced.

Unvote, Vote: ChronX
Magical conviction.
My gut says kravhen speaks the truth.

Vote: NabakovNabakov
Since you're scum, you knew NabakovNabakov was town, and that someone claimed watcher and made Nabakov look scummy was an odd opportunity a scum will NOT miss. Gotta love the gut.
This is after someone pointed out me counterclaiming my predecessor:
Unvote, Vote: kravhen
Again with the lone vote... You also know I am town as well so it doesnt matter who you vote for, be it Nab or me, the only difference for you is which seems more like to have a wagon on him. After that revelation, AGAIN, you couldn't let this odd turn of events slip as scum.
DS didn't look at all like she was breadcrumbing to me. kravhen is most likely scum, but if we can't lynch him a No Lynch would be good too.
No lynch suggestion to look like you're not eager to lynch. This was easy. We no lynch, you kill Nab or something, showing he's vanilla, making me a lying scum, mislynching me next day. No-brainer for scum.
On further thought, I'm pretty sure the only thing no lynching would do is make d3sisted die, regardless of Nabakov's and kravhen's alignments. We should no lynch tomorrow.
We should no lynch tomorrow? We're in lylo TODAY. First part of that post was null-tell.
unvote

I'd like to see if Albert confirms or denies being a mason before we lynch anyone.
You unvote me, asking for Albert to confirm. That implies that if he confirms, then I am not lying and the vote stays off me, right?
Albert confirms. and you...
Vote: kravhen
lonevote me again. No explanation. So what would have happened in your head if Albert didn't confirm he was mason with me? You don't make sense. I think you were really expecting Albert to deny because I seemed so fucked already, the chances of me getting support were slim. But I got it, and that ticked you off? I'm really intersted in what goes through your head. Can you make a post explaining your thoughts? I'd like it to have at least 50 words.

Unvote, Vote: BlueZebra

Until I get a feel for a better candidate, if any.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:22 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think all 3 of the people with their votes on kravhen to be scum, really.
So you think d3sisted "scum" cop pulls an innocent out of his hat to save a townie "Nab" who your supposed mason partner watched kill Sir Tornado.

:roll:
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Blue Zebra »

@kravhen: I'd have voted for you no matter what Albert said. The reason I asked was to figure out if he was your scumbuddy. And yes, I was expecting him to deny it. That's why I made it look like I was willing to believe you were masons to try to coax him into outing himself. I certainly wouldn't be expecting it if I were scum, since I would have believed you were masons and that Albert would tell the truth.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote count

NabakovNabakov
(1):
pickemgenius

kravhen
(3):
Blue Zebra, theopor_COD, d3sisted

No Lynch
(1):
NabakovNabakov

Blue Zebra
(1):
kravhen

Not voting (2): Erotomachia, Albert B. Rampage
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:59 am

theopor_COD wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think all 3 of the people with their votes on kravhen to be scum, really.
So you think d3sisted "scum" cop pulls an innocent out of his hat to save a townie "Nab" who your supposed mason partner watched kill Sir Tornado.

:roll:
I thought you were on the krav bandwagon instead of d3sisted.

Hmmm...this is a weird game, and a weird position to be in for me. d3sisted should unvote, though.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:38 am

Post by pickemgenius »

ABR always wants to lynch two people every game:

Adel(not sure why)
Me(not sure why)

he's good at mislynching the two of us by now.

i almost just ignore him.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

ABR wrote: I think Nab should give us a lengthly analysis, as I think he is insightful town. Godfather roles aren't that common in normal minis anyway.
Finally.

I'm perfectly willing to provide insight on individuals, but it would be ridiculous not to comment on the past few pages.

Once again, the game is broken into a dichotomy. There is one missing variable that can cause the game to go down one of two paths. I almost tried to do this post by listing the truths what would apply to a situation where Kravhen is lying and a situation where he's telling the truth. I got so far as "Kravhen is Lying: He is scum, Albert is his scumbuddy" before I stopped. It just
doesn't
make sense that way.

If you were scum fake-claiming watcher, and things started to go south, what would you do? You would distance, that's what you'd do. Only insane people would tie themselves directly to town
or
scum the way Kravhen did. If Albert is scum, then you're just taking him down with you for no fucking reason. If he's town, he'd obviously refuse to back the mason claim. Kravhen made an absoultely idiotic play, but I don't think he's gone off the deep end yet.

So what does that leave us with if we still want to think Kravhen is scum? Traitorous Masons? It's a possibility, and judging by the power dynamic as Kravhen described it, it would actually possible for
either
to be the scummy mason, but that bascially takes that argument into a pretty wacky realm (Side-Note: If the Mason PM confirms the innocence of the partner, it would be helpful if
both
Albert and Kravhen were to confirm that). Just rememberd,
one
more possibility, WIFOM. Rereading the above section, I realized that I could be falling for an amazingly complex ruse, but I think that's even less likely than the traitorous mason idea.

So here's the other end of it. Kravhen is telling the truth. He and Albert came up with a stupid plan that almost lost it for the town, and it was only a lucky cop investigation (that required a frickin' claim) that saved us. It seems absolutely bizzare and completely outside the realm of "good" play, but at least there's
something
to it. There's motive, there's a plan.

In summary:
@Kravhen/Albert: What the fucking hell?! Are you
retarded
you insane motherfuckers?! That claim is ridiculous! ... but I believe it.

So I've basically come to the conclusion that the following players are town:
-Me (duh)
-D3isted (duh again)
-Albert (As I've maintained on faith)
-Kravhen (Major surprise)

So 3 of the following 4 players must be scum:
-Pickem
-Theo
-Eroto
-Blue Zebra

Not bad for a crazy-ass day, but there's always the slight possibility of mislynching even now. I'm not sure what Albert means by analysis (I am
not
doing 4 full-game PBPA's), and I don't have a whole lot of time to even do blurbs on the players right now (they're coming though). I think with the list of possible scum pared down to so few, connections should make themselves much clearer, so it might actually be a better idea to develop some idea of the scum
group
and go from there. I need to spend some time with these new insights and threads with the player filters turned on. What Kravhen did was asinine, but it might have also been the key to winning this game (in a roundabout manner).
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:30 pm

Ahhh we are on the same page. I'll do a massive PbPa on Pickem, theo and Ero.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

NabakovNabakov wrote: So I've basically come to the conclusion that the following players are town:
-Me (duh)
-D3isted (duh again)
-Albert (As I've maintained on faith)
-Kravhen (Major surprise)

-puff puff pass? srsly.

So 3 of the following 4 players must be scum:
-
Pickem

-
Theo

-Eroto
-Blue Zebra

-wrong again I see...

Your last paragraph was one of the biggest piles of shit I think I have ever seen.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Why the strikethrough on Theo?

Can we have something beyond "roflcopter" on Kravhen's claim?
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Scum need one mislynch here, ONE FRIGGING MISLYNCH. :roll:

The fact that you Nab are giving ABR and Kravhen solid town points and are now calling them town absolutely baffles me. Yes there's a possibillity they are both town but for what it's worth I think it's about 0.00001% percent.

My thoughts -

Scum trio of - ABR, Kravhen and someone else (Note I hope he's playing better than these two) concoct a masterful plan to force through the one remaining mis-lynch. Kravhen claims watcher and claims NabNab is at the scene of Sir Tornado's death. Nab claims vanilla. Now if d3sisted had not claimed innocent on NabNab - scum would have got that precious mis-lynch killed some guy in the night and won!

However ABR is a clever fellow and thought of a back-up plan in case all else fails, a mason connection, so laughable it's untrue in lylo. Shoot me for saying what I think but I think it's blatantly obvious we need to lynch ABR and Kravhen today then tomorrow. I'll add ABR's behaviour all game has been so amazingly crazy it doesn't make sense, not least asking the cop to
not
investigate him.

I will say Nab is pretty much town, even though he's completely deluded from what I can tell. Nab put yourself in scum's shoes looking to create a mislynch and think objectively for heavens sake.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:10 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Hmm...

I keep tying to explain why I think Kravhen is being genuine, but I keep bumping up against the "too scummy to be scum" fallacy, and I know that won't hold water. But I think there is an angle. Kravhen claimed Masons with Albert. OK, could be the last ditch maneuver of scum. Just about the entire town epxresses their entire lack of belief. Only after this happens does Albert confirm. Even if Albert and Kravhen had decided on this as their backup plan, provide a single reason why Albert would back Kravhen's claim when just about the entire town was against him.

I did decide to take your advice though, and I'm almost certain where my scum shoes would be right now if they wanted a mislynch. They'd be voting Kravhen on a policy lynch and praying for the hammer. Somehow, voting the fake-claiming mason-of-a-crazy-person seems
too
easy.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:20 pm

Theo. Why would I accuse Nab so heavily before Night, only to claim to have a guilty on him !?

I was 80% sure we would get a cop investigation on Nab. I was certain that Nab was scum. Ironically, I didn't want to out the cop. I concocted this plan in an effort to preserve the cop, who would go with our plan since he has a guilty on Nab, and survive the night.

Now, think of this from a scum perspective:

I attack Nab, and then I have a mafia buddy claim a guilty watching ability on Nab, when I am 80% sure that he would be investigated by a cop, especially since I tried so hard to derail the ChronX bandwagon like I did with Sir T, and ChronX was town.

This does not make sense. Like someone said, mafia want to lynch ANYONE. Why would I single out Nab, who has played outstandingly, and had NO ONE suspect him at the end of day 3 ???

Why would I stake all of my efforts on ONE person, and moreso, the VERY PERSON who is likely to be investigated !?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:25 pm

If I were scum with Krav, I'd tell him to claim COP, on d3sisted. Patrick was viewed in a much less generous way by the town, and I am CONFIDENT that at least ONE townie would follow Krav's claim. Then me and the other partner pile up and quicklynch to victory. I wouldn't do something as stupid as have krav claim he WATCHED Nab.

Anyway. Analysis coming up. D3sisted, you're a pretty active player, so unvote as soon as you get here.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Okay that kind of weirdly makes sense mind (you going after Nab) is a fair amount of WIFOM involved. It does seem a very strange way of going about things and forgive me for not believing you ... because frankly I can't see past the scum gambit at lylo, which I'd expect any sensible scum team to attempt.

I will however
unvote
and read back because this recent wad of developments is blocking my thinking. Which mainly focuses on pointing myself in scums shoes expecting some push to mis-lynch a townie and move on. p.s Albert I don't think it clears you a great whacking deal that you attempted to avert lynched on Sir Tornado and ChronX and both came up town, the only ppl for sure who'd know they're alignments pre-lynch are the scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:35 pm

Camisade/Theo

Camisade completely avoided all mention of Ero, Blue Zebra or Pickem except
camisade wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:
Erotomachia wrote:If you sign up for a game you should do your best to win and help out your team.
So like... whose team is she on?
Blue Team
and
camisade wrote:
pickemgenius wrote:Sorry, busy day yesterday, and a pretty busy one today aswell.

*need to do shit for sure though tonight barring something awkward like last night*

- want to hear from Camisade aswell since i'm still liking my vote right now.
I don't even understand what the basis for your vote is (considering you gave no reason) besides that I called you a Village Idiot because you posted nothing but nonsense until CTD showed up.
Then theo replaces him. From theo I saw:

Distancing from Ero
Quicklynches ChronX
Places 2nd vote on Krav in ly-lo

He is most suspicious of Krav since his opening posts.

Erotomachia

Defends Krav1
Heavily criticises ds
Moves on to Sir Tornado
Changes to Adel
Defends ChronX
Erotomachia wrote:Sir Tornado would be my choice. I don't think the case against Haut Boy is very strong, and voting for ABR at this point seems pretty random. Sir Tornado, on the other hand, keeps talking about his strange playstyle more than anything else.
Defending Haut-town
Erotomachia wrote:I'm open to this, but can you go over why you want to lynch Adel again?

I'll admit that she's playing very differently from a previous game I played with her (Mini 455, in which she posted much more than she has here)...but she basically admitted that she's hunting scum by voting randomly and following all kinds of different bandwagons. Not sure what to make of that.
Backtracking on Sir Tornado lynch.
Erotomachia wrote:All right, I'm up for it.

Vote: Adel
*we lynch Adel*
Erotomachia wrote:I like ChronX's first few posts. They seem pretty townie to me.

On the other hand, Sir Tornado's vote looks terrible to me. I wouldn't even consider it metagaming. And it's certainly not legitimate.
Defends ChronX without much explanation. Ero defends Krav, Krav dies. Defends ChronX, ChronX lynched. Attacks both Adel and Tornado, who both die. The Adel change of heart was pretty random. He seems very good at giving opinion on our DEAD players.

Once again, doesn't give any thoughts on Pickem, theo and Blue Zebra.

Pickem

Doesn't post any real useful content until the end of day 2. And you all know how I am biaised against adel and pick in every single game, so...just make an opinion for yourselves from these two posts:
pickemgenius wrote:ABR might be right about NabNab

other two (mainly d3sisted, not so sure, me, no...)

Unvote

Vote: NABNAB
pickemgenius wrote:NabNab
d3sisted

ummm

#3 please claim.
Posted at the end of day 2, iirc.

CONCLUSION:

theopor_COD is probably the best lynch for today, imho. He plays straightforward scum. No tricks.

Unvote, vote theo

Of course, I want pickem theo ero and Blue Zebra to comment on each other.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”