Not Voting (4):
Drixx, The Cool Cucumbers, Klingoncelt, Sensei

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Sensei (5):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers, Sensei, Fluminator, Rylai & Lina
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Skybird, Drixx
Zulfy (1):
Zulfy
Drixx (1):
Klingoncelt
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage

Rylai and Lina have been force-replaced due to toxic behavior.
Please keep insults and aggression within the realm of the game.
Insulting any player directly has been warned against and will not be tolerated.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Varsoon »

Due to the rules infraction being on Frozen Angel's part, I will allow Shiro to replace into the slot on two conditions:
1. A majority of the players agree that this is okay
2. Shiro wants to replace in
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7755, Yosarian2 wrote:I think the odds of us "controlling their stump" are low. I think if we try, tommorow they'll have killed someone else and they'll say "lol I thought that guy was scum" or "Ok ok but that was the last vig so I'll be good from now on i swear" or whatever and then people will probably let them go again anyway.

Look at the post directly below yours, man. That's far worse than tcc. I think it's worth it to let them slip up if they want to and in the meantime, let the possibility of them helping us weigh on their shoulders. We can get a lynch I feel is more likely to hit scum until that time.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7777, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 7755, Yosarian2 wrote:I think the odds of us "controlling their stump" are low. I think if we try, tommorow they'll have killed someone else and they'll say "lol I thought that guy was scum" or "Ok ok but that was the last vig so I'll be good from now on i swear" or whatever and then people will probably let them go again anyway.

Look at the post directly below yours, man. That's far worse than tcc. I think it's worth it to let them slip up if they want to and in the meantime, let the possibility of them helping us weigh on their shoulders. We can get a lynch I feel is more likely to hit scum until that time.

In post 7776, Varsoon wrote:Due to the rules infraction being on Frozen Angel's part, I will allow Shiro to replace into the slot on two conditions:

Agreed
Lowell/Hinduragi
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 7776, Varsoon wrote:
Due to the rules infraction being on Frozen Angel's part, I will allow Shiro to replace into the slot on two conditions:

That's fine by me
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 7779, Yosarian2 wrote:

That's fine by me

Yes
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 7750, Klingoncelt wrote:Shut up, or at least quit acting like such an idiot.

do you think saying this somehow makes you...look kewl or something? I was actually quoting what titus was saying to me on the phone lol. you know, that person want in the game so much who is itching to tear you a new 1 cos your play has been truly dismal.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:09 am

agreed
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 am

hindu, you do realize that they claimed strongman who targeted us? they are lying.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:35 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 7783, Drunken Pirates wrote:

hindu, you do realize that they claimed strongman who targeted us? they are lying.

This is not true. I claimed to have a kill that was not stopped by normal protection means.

I clearly stated I thought that was the entirety of what strongman entailed, and thus shortened my reference to said claim in the future as a strongman kill.

One sec, I'll grab my original claim so you can see that I clearly said the kill could not be stopped by normal protection means, not that it was a strongman kill.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:37 am

In post 7180, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Okay, I'm back. Sorry wgeurts if claiming honestly gets us killed here.

We are Lord Orlouge, third party.

We win when all of the roles which started the game with access to a killing ability, whether factional or on their role card(so not techniques, though I do need to ask Varsoon whether or not someone having access to a killing *technique* on their role card counts. I wasn't really thinking about that particular nuance until Zulfy claimed to have all fist techniques) are removed from the game, either via stumping, lynch, kill, or any other means. So, we want to kill all the same people town does, but we also needed to remove town vigilantes. If the scum team+Sk are removed from the game before we stop all the vigs, we will be end-gamed. If all the vigs are gone when the scum team+sk are removed, we win along with town. Varsoon said he viewed us and DS' role(after DS flipped and we were freaking out about how close he was to being completely unkillable) as opposites. DS was unlynchable and untrackable and wanted to kill everyone and thus couldn't win with anyone, and we're unkilllable and want to stop all the killing without silencing anyone, and can win with the town.

We may stump one target per night. Our stump is not affected by bulletproof or regular protections.

We are bulletproof, unlimited. Strongman/adventuring party focused fire still kills us.

N1: We attempted to stump DP. Their claim of unlimited BP+unkillable later on made a strong smoke screen to ensure that if they were scum, their late game survival wouldn't be questioned in spite of the strength of the players in the slot, so we felt there was a good chance they might indeed be scum, and felt that even if they weren't, in the worst case scenario we were ensuring that the voices of two of the strongest players in this game wouldn't be silenced.

They did not get stumped. I assume we were roleblocked by MP, but I have no idea.

N2: We stumped itlepip(sorry pip). Shooting a SK doesn't make you town, his flip would, if scum, help to resolve skybird, and if he was town, we had to remove him at some point in order to win. That's the reason why I tried to encourage him to stay engaged in the game. Being turned into a "less than VT" sucks, but there's no reason why you can't engage in the game as much as a VT does and still help guide your team to victory.

Anyways, at this point it seems very unlikely that there are any town vigs left. Town has lost 3 multi-shot vigs, plus the game itself has additional vig granting powers? I mean, there might be, I guess, but it doesn't seem necessary as far as ensuring town has the means to guarantee bad MC's get killed if they want to kill them.

We are and have been playing the entire game fucking hunting scum. We need them to all die to win, period. There has been no point in this entire game where we *weren't* hunting for scum, because our fucking win con INCLUDES your own. We just get to lose if we don't handle our stuff before endgame. So yes, you can now leash our stumps and we can all win together and go dancing off into the sunset of Facinaturu. Or you can policy lynch us because that's what you do to 3p automatically. Up to you guys.

I'm not going to be doing massive reads stuff tonight at this point. The whole point of rushing to do that would have been to *not* have to claim and risk getting policy lynched. I figure no matter how much scumhunting I do or how successful I may be at this point, it all just comes down to whether or not the town wants to believe me or not, and then if they DO believe me, whether or not they'll just autolynch us. Nothing I can do about that, and I'm not going to let this interrupt my evening anymore than it already has when we have over 10 days left in the phase and I am MUCH less busy this week than I have been lately.

Oh, and I guess if you care about that kinda thing, wgeurts crumbed cop on D1 in some post where he said "Cut it out" and talked about how ABR was certainly going to be investigated that night, in an attempt to draw a scum NK to us. I haven't crumbed anything because I don't like crumbs.

I guess if you decide to leave us alive and let us catch scum zzzx can rolecop us to confirm what I've said to those who believe he's town at least.

-Cerb

pedit: meh, the dgb vote and such made me want to not claim, but whatever. We're going to have to claim at some point unless we lynch scum today and wgeurts and myself manage to shoot scum tonight as well. Oh, yeah, there are probably only 4 scum total, cause SK wants to kill everyone, and we actively wanted to ensure the death of 3 town slots, who are all dead now. 5 scum seems a bit much with two additional 3p kills.

I did NOT say we were strongman until later on, when I started using it shorthand because I didn't realize strongman included immunity to roleblocks.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:39 am

Is that seriously the only reason why you don't believe us mollie? Because you thought we were claiming to be a strongman who got roleblocked? Or did you have other reasons for not believing our claim?

-Cerb
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Varsoon »

Since Shiro still wants to play in the hydra's place and a majority of the living players have voiced agreement with it,
Shiro officially replaces the Rylai and Lina hydra.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Shiro »

Official hi from my main

Obligatory wave gif

This was a sad state of affairs since I was really enjoying my hydra with FA but what is done is done.

So yea
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Zulfy »

Why did your hydra suspect I was liza?
no investigation no right to speak
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:24 am

Hi Shiro. Sorry things went that way and hopefully you'll have enough time to invest in the game now that you're solo.

So, umm, wanna unvote me now so I don't have to be constantly wondering if KC/Sensei are gonna get bored and just lolhammer me? :-/ Since, ya know, you did say you weren't 100% on lynching us today?

DP, what are your thoughts on Skybird?

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 am

@Varsoon: Does the fist technique that doubles votes on a target double all current votes as well, or just all future votes?

-Cerb
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 7789, Zulfy wrote:Why did your hydra suspect I was liza?

We both did, I do not kow I remember something about masons between you and sensei being told. I thought it was a crump
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 7791, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
@Varsoon: Does the fist technique that doubles votes on a target double all current votes as well, or just all future votes?

-Cerb

BABEL CRUMBLE causes all votes on a player to become double votes--this applies to all votes currently made against a player and any votes made after the use of BABEL CRUMBLE. This effect ends at the end of the day phase.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 am

In post 7793, Varsoon wrote:
In post 7791, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

-Cerb

BABEL CRUMBLE causes all votes on a player to become double votes--this applies to all votes currently made against a player and any votes made after the use of BABEL CRUMBLE. This effect ends at the end of the day phase.

Does a double vote then become a quad vote? That is, does it modify each individual vote placed and make it a double vote, or does it change the vote of every slot casting a vote, into a double vote?

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:48 am

In post 7792, Shiro wrote:
In post 7789, Zulfy wrote:Why did your hydra suspect I was liza?

We both did, I do not kow I remember something about masons between you and sensei being told. I thought it was a crump

The masons thing was ABR saying something about zulfy being senseis mason buddy.

Sensei said, earlier in D1 when the idea of lynching zulfy was brought up, that he shouldn't be lynched, with a lot of certainty.

I misinterpreted ABR's comment to mean that at some point Zulfy had previously hard claimed liza.

Sensei did not give a reason for why he was so certain zulfy was town at that time, nor did ABR say why he made his comment, so the only reason in thread as far as I can tell was sensei's comment about zulfy being town/shouldn't be lynched/something along those lines.

None of those things, however, were said BY Zulfy's slot. Actual crumbs didn't occur until post 6k+ I believe, well into D2. And long after you guys had declared the names that you knew were town.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:52 am

So we are still alive?
Good.

Is mollie still being an unbelievable sack of potatoes?
~wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:53 am

VOTE: DGB
Shiro, help us lynch this actual scum. I swear to god you need to trust us, this isn't one of my bastard games: we are not lying.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 7794, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
Does a double vote then become a quad vote? That is, does it modify each individual vote placed and make it a double vote, or does it change the vote of every slot casting a vote, into a double vote?

-Cerb

All votes simply count twice, so, yes to the first question.
For instance, a wagon would read:
Varsoon (2): Cerberus v666
Alternatively, if you had access to the DOUBLE SLASH technique and used it on me, the wagon would read
Varsoon (4): Cerberus v666, Cerberus v666

As you can see, BABEL CRUMBLE is a very powerful technique, as are all of the third-level techniques.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:00 am

In post 7797, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:VOTE: DGB
Shiro, help us lynch this actual scum. I swear to god you need to trust us, this isn't one of my bastard games: we are not lying.

wgeurts, check our ISO. I've come around on DGB. Let's talk.

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”