NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Zulfy »

VOTE: BlackStar
no investigation no right to speak
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm going to be away for 2 days, will catchup soon as i'm done
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1515, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1503, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1502, Zulfy wrote:Thats just how it is Nero, no town reads. Everyone null or scumlean.

What deal?

so you think nobody is town?

+1

Next post will be scoreboard.*

*(No guarantee)

Are you ever going to show us this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nero wagon needs to #happen
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1873, BlackStar wrote:Not really because his play is pretty solid overall

At one point he was your second highest scumread. What did he do that was so much better that made you town read him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1879, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1873, BlackStar wrote:Not really because his play is pretty solid overall

At one point he was your second highest scumread. What did he do that was so much better that made you town read him?

I didn't like the tone of his posts and the fact that he wasn't extremely active. But when I just read through his ISO i realized that he has made some good points and that he hasn't really said anything that was scummy. Maybe if you reread his ISO you'll notice something that you didn't see before
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Carnaval's over for me, will make a catch-up post tomorrow and finally start on those iso's.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1880, BlackStar wrote:But when I just read through his ISO i realized that he has made some good points and that he hasn't really said anything that was scummy.

What good points has he made?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Whoa, forgot about this. It sounded like he was pretty sure this was multi ball. Now I'm back to being null on pisskop
In post 868, pisskop wrote:Because you seem to be think in terms of a single team.

Also Ive been looking for two

In post 1186, pisskop wrote:no, im working under the assumption that since its a large game of MAFIA that theres a mafia faction and since the name of the thread is Werewolf that theres a werewolf team.

Its really cute how youre pushing this
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 3.6

Blackstar (2) - SnarkySnowman, Zulfy
Some Random Mafia Player (2) - Blackstar, RadiantCowbells
BeNopReBopRhubarbPie (2) - Almost50, Some Random Mafia Player
pisskop (1) - Nero Cain
SnarkySnowman (1) - Masquerade
Golden Robster (1) - Xkfyu
Zulfy (1) - Golden Robster
Nero (1) - pisskop

Not Voting (2) - Keyser Soze, BeBopReBopRhubarbPie

Deadline is February, 17th, 2016 at 6:50 AM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Nero: Why don't you come join the BeBop wagon for now? You've been pushing PK too long and it doesn't seem like anyone has PK as a priorty, so let's trim down the fat first and see to it that our collective list of suspects is reduced to a minimum so we know who we might be lynching in the remaining week,

*Singing: Half the day's gone and we haven't earned a penny, haven't earned a dime..*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

sit me dowm and explain your thought process black
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:10 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Yo at the very least drag SRMP back to the game and make him talk please.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:44 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1886, pisskop wrote:sit me dowm and explain your thought process black

My thought process about you? Nero seems determined to get you lynched so I'm looking to see what has him so sure you're scum. I've seen good stuff and questionable stuff in your iso, so I'm unsure about you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Nonono, I mean wrt the poking I did at jarjar and his thought process. When I mentioned multiball
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1885, Almost50 wrote:@Nero: Why don't you come join the BeBop wagon for now? You've been pushing PK too long and it doesn't seem like anyone has PK as a priorty, so let's trim down the fat first and see to it that our collective list of suspects is reduced to a minimum so we know who we might be lynching in the remaining week,

*Singing: Half the day's gone and we haven't earned a penny, haven't earned a dime..*

its an empty slot bro and I'm not gung ho about his "slip". I mean sure, when we get a replacement s/he needs to start doing things but "pressuring" an empty slot seems idk...whats the word? dumb. I can see scum motivation in it but mostly dumb.

I'm far more interested in your and RC's refusal to talk about the piss slot in any meaningful way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1888, BlackStar wrote:Nero seems determined to get you lynched so I'm looking to see what has him so sure you're scum. I've seen good stuff and questionable stuff in your iso, so I'm unsure about you

I do have a question. You said you were suspicious of me for tunneling on PK yes? Whats the difference between that and RC from day 1? The only difference is that Ric got lynched and PK hasn't yet.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:06 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1891, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1888, BlackStar wrote:Nero seems determined to get you lynched so I'm looking to see what has him so sure you're scum. I've seen good stuff and questionable stuff in your iso, so I'm unsure about you

I do have a question. You said you were suspicious of me for tunneling on PK yes? Whats the difference between that and RC from day 1? The only difference is that Ric got lynched and PK hasn't yet.

I was suspicious of RC back then too. I've voted for him like 3 times since then. But he was one of the first people to hop off my wagon because he realized that I wasn't connected to that werewolf we lynched. If he was scum he would've kept his vote on me and hoped that I would die. Since I don't know what Pisskop's role is yet, I have no idea if your death tunnel on him is justified or not. You haven't really tried to convince us that it is
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:07 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1889, pisskop wrote:Nonono, I mean wrt the poking I did at jarjar and his thought process. When I mentioned multiball

Oh yeah. I want to know why you feel so confident that this is multiball
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

???

Its clearly not? I asked jajar why he was posting like it was. I saw no reason to be narrow minded unless he knew
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Im asking you why you think thats scummy. cuz you seem confused wrp
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've posted my case, I even asked you about it.

But Ric didn't flip scum, how was RC's tunnel "justified"?

Why don't you think RC scum would hop OFF your wagon to gain some town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there was really no reason to suspect a 2nd mafia team and I feel like your reasoning that this was called Werewolve
s
is a pretty big stretch.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

It sounds like the first post is at black and the second me. Because you know, add more confusion to the game.

Why dont you explain why its a stretch? Its real cute to say it, and frankly its the hardest youve actually tried to critic my play instead of attacking silver and ABR for shit. Its a perfectly valid inquiry and I dont really know how to make my point of view any clearer. But you know. I dont expect you to have a counterpoint
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:44 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1896, Nero Cain wrote:I've posted my case, I even asked you about it.

But Ric didn't flip scum, how was RC's tunnel "justified"?

Why don't you think RC scum would hop OFF your wagon to gain some town cred?

He could've just stayed quiet and let me die. Nobody would have called him out on that just like they didn't call him out for getting Ricastle killed. And your case is just that he asked you to justify what he said. I'm gonna need more than that to be convinced that he's scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”