Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7650 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Fluminator »

You guys did have a serial killer in your party.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7651 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"After careful examination, we unanimously decided to award the title of Master Magician to Blue."
-Magician's Council,
Magic Kingdom

VOTECOUNT 3.07

The Cool Cucumbers (5):
FIRE, Rylai and Lina, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, Drunken Pirates
DrippingGoofball (3):
ZZZX, Skybird, Lowkey
Skybird (2):
Fluminator, Zulfy
Albert B. Rampage (1):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
Rylai and Lina (1):
Albert B. Rampage

Not Voting (4):
Drixx, The Cool Cucumbers, Klingoncelt, Sensei

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Rylai & Lina, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Sensei (5):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers, Sensei, Fluminator, Rylai & Lina
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Skybird, Drixx
Zulfy (1):
Zulfy
Drixx (1):
Klingoncelt
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7652 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7648, Fluminator wrote:
In post 7646, Lowkey wrote:I read the whole claim.

Then what did you mean you weren't gut reading him as scum?

Scum is 3rd party/mafia yeah, but I view it as anti-town mafia/3rd party.

I just thought of something that worries me. Why is he 3rd party yet not able to win with scum or SK if they win? His wincon literally is the town wincon with a few extra hoops to jump through. 3rd parties usually have a caveat of being able to win with more than just one faction. His only wins with town and that's it. It's actually a pretty hard wincon to follow through on without there being more to it role or knowledge-wise.
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7653 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 7652, Lowkey wrote:

I just thought of something that worries me. Why is he 3rd party yet not able to win with scum or SK if they win? His wincon literally is the town wincon with a few extra hoops to jump through. 3rd parties usually have a caveat of being able to win with more than just one faction. His only wins with town and that's it. It's actually a pretty hard wincon to follow through on without there being more to it role or knowledge-wise.

It's easier than a Sk win-con? I mean, if you want to talk about hard win cons. And I can't win with them because they have access to factional kills, which makes them included among my targets.

-Cerb
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7654 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 7450, Albert B. Rampage wrote:TL;DR Rylai is likely scum vote her.

Actually, I kind of agree based on that reaction. But I really don't want to devolve this into a shouting match full of emotions and insults. That said, I think the better play today is between Skybird/DGB/TCC.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7655 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7654, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 7450, Albert B. Rampage wrote:TL;DR Rylai is likely scum vote her.

Actually, I kind of agree based on that reaction. But I really don't want to devolve this into a shouting match full of emotions and insults. That said, I think the better play today is between Skybird/DGB/TCC.
Lowell/Hinduragi
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #7656 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

this is why we are lynching him!
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7657 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 7656, pirate mollie wrote:

this is why we are lynching him!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7658 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 7644, Lowkey wrote:
In post 7642, Drixx wrote:
In post 7638, Lowkey wrote:Why bring this up, Drixx? All it does is make everyone else sad we aren't in the party. It doesn't pertain to us either. Let the MC choose their party and leave it be.

Because I thought dude had knowledge he shouldn't have, and that's usually a really bad thing.

You just said you realized you skipped a page in the PT and this knowledge-issue had been cleared up so, again, why even bring it up?

Yes ... I realized that once it got pointed out to me. It hadn't been pointed out when Yos started talking about what I sparked and what he thought I should do tonight (as the day is winding down we have to decide where to adventure and all that jazz). Since my choices for abilities to spark weren't super obvious ones, I was almost 100% sure he had to be scum for knowing ... then it got pointed out to me that someone from yesterday's party said it and they quoted the post and I went back and apparently I just accidentally skipped a page when I did a refresh after sleeping and there were 3 or 4 pages.

It was totally a "Drixx derped" moment on my part. But for real ... Cerb can attest to the fact that catching someone having knowledge they have no legit way of knowing is one of those things that he and I both look for. I'm sorry I made a big fuss about nothing.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7659 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7658, Drixx wrote:
In post 7644, Lowkey wrote:
In post 7642, Drixx wrote:
In post 7638, Lowkey wrote:Why bring this up, Drixx? All it does is make everyone else sad we aren't in the party. It doesn't pertain to us either. Let the MC choose their party and leave it be.

Because I thought dude had knowledge he shouldn't have, and that's usually a really bad thing.

You just said you realized you skipped a page in the PT and this knowledge-issue had been cleared up so, again, why even bring it up?

Yes ... I realized that once it got pointed out to me. It hadn't been pointed out when Yos started talking about what I sparked and what he thought I should do tonight (as the day is winding down we have to decide where to adventure and all that jazz). Since my choices for abilities to spark weren't super obvious ones, I was almost 100% sure he had to be scum for knowing ... then it got pointed out to me that someone from yesterday's party said it and they quoted the post and I went back and apparently I just accidentally skipped a page when I did a refresh after sleeping and there were 3 or 4 pages.

It was totally a "Drixx derped" moment on my part. But for real ... Cerb can attest to the fact that catching someone having knowledge they have no legit way of knowing is one of those things that he and I both look for. I'm sorry I made a big fuss about nothing.

Yes, I'm saying that. So why bring it up here?

@mollie: I think you might be drinking some water. chill. seriously, I wish this game had a PR for everyone that they couldn't insult each other or else it would result in insta modkill. I'm tired of coming in here and seeing "fuck you", "get the hell out", and "asshat" over a game, man. No matter who it comes from, no matter who it's aimed at, even if it's someone you dislike. The fact that it keeps happening in this game in particular is not ok and I don't want to see people defending that when someone's calling the person scum and they're responding like that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7660 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7659, Lowkey wrote:@mollie: I think you might be drinking some water. chill. seriously, I wish this game had a PR for everyone that they couldn't insult each other or else it would result in insta modkill. I'm tired of coming in here and seeing "fuck you", "get the hell out", and "asshat" over a game, man. No matter who it comes from, no matter who it's aimed at, even if it's someone you dislike. The fact that it keeps happening in this game in particular is not ok and I don't want to see people defending that when someone's calling the person scum and they're responding like that.
Since this was kind of out of left field, I was reading a post where you told ABR something about how he insulted people and FA is completely in the right in calling him out.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7661 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7620, Drixx wrote:Scum miller is a thing.

I believe that Yosarian2 scum slipped in the Party PT. I would like votes OFF of TCC temporarily as fast as possible. Do it so the day doesn't get ended prematurely. I will post again when he has satisfied me that it's not a slip, or else the post will out how he slipped and be accompanied by my vote and hopefully a bunch more.

I hadn't read this, Drixx, so ignore the above question. I thought you brought it up out of the blue when I asked about it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7662 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:08 pm

In post 7660, Lowkey wrote:
In post 7659, Lowkey wrote:@mollie: I think you might be drinking some water. chill. seriously, I wish this game had a PR for everyone that they couldn't insult each other or else it would result in insta modkill. I'm tired of coming in here and seeing "fuck you", "get the hell out", and "asshat" over a game, man. No matter who it comes from, no matter who it's aimed at, even if it's someone you dislike. The fact that it keeps happening in this game in particular is not ok and I don't want to see people defending that when someone's calling the person scum and they're responding like that.
Since this was kind of out of left field, I was reading a post where you told ABR something about how he insulted people and FA is completely in the right in calling him out.

hindu he has. he isn't lynching rylai cos he thinks she is scum if he is town but because he doesn't like her. he doesn't like me and he has insulted titus repeatedly.

I don't like the insults either! (altho I might have made 1 or 2 in the heat of the moment :shifty: )

that is why I have been keeping up with the flying roleblocking hated ninja sharks thing. game needs some levity.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7663 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 7662, Drunken Pirates wrote:

hindu he has. he isn't lynching rylai cos he thinks she is scum if he is town but because he doesn't like her.

That's really not fair. ABR was townreading and defending and working with R&L for most of the game. When he did start to suspect them he had decent reasons for it.

By the way I am going to laugh so hard if you eventually flip flying ninja shark
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7664 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:20 pm

In post 7663, Yosarian2 wrote:

hindu he has. he isn't lynching rylai cos he thinks she is scum if he is town but because he doesn't like her.

That's really not fair. ABR was townreading and defending and working with R&L for most of the game. When he did start to suspect them he had decent reasons for it.

By the way I am going to laugh so hard if you eventually flip flying ninja shark

I WANT TO BE A FLYING ROLEBLOCKING HATED NINJA SHARK DAMMIT

what were those reasons yoyo? cos we aren't privy to what is going on ad I keep asking for some1 to explain it to me and no1 will.

it feels like a deliberate move to drive town into pathy cos I am pretty sure we are the only 1s who give a damn right now who is not in your party thread.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7665 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 7664, Drunken Pirates wrote:

what were those reasons yoyo? cos we aren't privy to what is going on ad I keep asking for some1 to explain it to me and no1 will.

it feels like a deliberate move to drive town into pathy cos I am pretty sure we are the only 1s who give a damn right now who is not in your party thread.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7666 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

He explained in thread. The end of day counterwagon on him they pushed that almost saved a scum from being lynched, meta that he's seen them act like this as scum before, and skepticism about the mechanics of their claimed role. Overall reasonable points for the most part.

Of course, he spead them out and mixed in a ton of short posts demanding they die and whatnot, but I tune those out. He always does that. Hell he did it to me a few pages ago and he's the guy who invited me to join this game in the first place.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7667 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Fluminator »

So what do you think of Rylay Yos?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7668 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:33 pm

In post 7666, Yosarian2 wrote:He explained in thread. The end of day counterwagon on him they pushed that almost saved a scum from being lynched,
meta that he's seen them act like this as scum before
, and skepticism about the mechanics of their claimed role. Overall reasonable points for the most part.

Of course, he spead them out and mixed in a ton of short posts demanding they die and whatnot, but I tune those out. He always does that. Hell he did it to me a few pages ago and he's the guy who invited me to join this game in the first place.

did you miss the part where asked rylai if this was her first scum game? cos he totally did that.

and no I am not digging for it I might ask titus later but y'all need to pay more attention here plz this thread is important too it is where most of the players are.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7669 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 7601, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7584, ZZZX wrote:
In post 7563, Drixx wrote:@ZZZX - Man you gotta stop being mad at me about SMITE. I replaced into that with the fake claim gambit already made by the slot. I just did my best with what I had. There's a huge difference between this situation and that one. In SMITE I was scum with a fake claim. I wasn't actually a third party so my play in that game shouldn't color how you view 3rd parties, as long as you can be relatively sure that they are actually third party.

I'm not mad at you. That was great play.

But my trust is harder to get

Mollie explain like I'm 5 what we would gain from lynching cc now instead of say.. Tomorrow?

how about YOU explain to me like I am 5 what we gain from keeping cuke pple alive now instead of say...tomorrow?

the argument will be predicated on trusting them which I don't. so you need to me why exactly you do.

My idea is to use him to make sure sky doesnt ehm, roleblock any of us for tonight.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7670 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 7667, Fluminator wrote:So what do you think of Rylay Yos?

Still leaning town on that role. My read did take a hit with that Albert vote at just the wrong moment, and another, bigger hit with the way she reacted to pressure today. Still, there's other things they've done that seem more likely to come from town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7671 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

OK, work was hell today and I don't have time to catch up all the way. Just letting you know that I'm here and reading back on pg 303.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7672 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

it feels like a deliberate move to drive town into pathy

On a side note, now you're the one echoing what's going on in the adventure thread, lol. Albert said almost the same thing, that the constant rush of weird things from the party thread into here are going to cause apathy.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7673 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7350, Rylai and Lina wrote:...

CC and DGB needs to die yet

I think DGB is the one with the other hated/RB role and Cool is the main villain. ...

~Rylai

CC stays alive as long as they're useful. They will likely die before endgame. But not now.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7674 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7359, Rylai and Lina wrote:ABR reason for voting us is that "our role is too good to be true"

I'm not letting me die for this shit

I'm town I have abilities , I bring an adventure bonus , I won't die for this wifom paranoia shit - yet

we have these many days ahead of us if we don't get the scum tonight. I won't die for this shit tonight

~Rylai

Most of us believe that you're Town.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”