Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 am

Post by Guardian »

Official Vote Count #26

tyhess[3](Flameaxe, Mastermind of Sin, Tarhalindur)
ac1983fan[1](theopor_COD)
theopor_COD[1](vollkan)
Tarhalindur[1](tyhess)
Flameaxe[1](Oman)

Not Voting[5](curiouskarmadog, pwayne66, Trojan Horse, White, Kakeng)
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:45 am

Post by White »

Flameaxe wrote:My schedule apologizes to you Oman. My post was a fucking joke I posted at work right before I left.
^^Scummy over reaction to 1 vote.

Flame, let's add a little heat.
Vote: Flameaxe

I'd like to second the motion for you to disclose some opinions. If you've read the thread then you should have no problem giving us your thoughts on who's scummy and perhaps revise your vote to reflect differently if need be.

I'm not really getting scum vibes from Kakeng but i'm not seeing too much of an attempt to hunt scum. However I just replaced into a massive 100+ page game and didn't start scum hunting until i'd finished reading up and started to get a grasp on the players so I wouldn't judge him until he's finished reading up and starts playing.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:22 am

Post by Trojan Horse »

Okay, I've got a few free moments at work here. Time for some more thoughts.

Not so happy with theo's latest post.
theopor_COD wrote: Trojan Horse is another guy who's slowly pricking my senses, reading his posts a lot of them seem to be fence sitting, he'll vote someone and then unvote. No real hardcore feelings almost as if he's in the know and is happy to play along with whatever's going down.
This comment is okay. The reason why you haven't seen any hardcore feelings from me yet is because... well... I sadly don't have any yet. You can take a good look at my posts where I listed my thoughts on each player; if it looks like I'm grasping at straws, it's because I am. At the moment I'm looking at either lynching MoS for being a bit too conservative at the start, or lynching tyhess for too much bandwagon hopping. If you've noticed anything more meaningful against anyone, please let me know.

It's theo's other comment I don't like.
theopor_COD wrote: My opinion of ac1983/replacement hasn't changed. I still think AC's post back yonder and subsequent dissapearance is the biggest scum beacon out there, his replacement seems to be working through giving everyone a minor fos but I don't really see the same zest as when say White replaced in or compare it to Tar's introduction. Tar came in straight away slung a vote on . . . which to me indicates he's not bothered about attraction. Kakeng seems overly cautious mind maybe I should let him finish his read-through.
It's not a scum beacon at all. I was keeping an eye on him before he got replaced, since it was possible that he was paying attention and lurking on purpose (and keeping the mod informed of that). But since he got replaced, you can't conclude anything about him, other than RL got in the way somehow. As for Kakeng, his first "breakdown" post seems reasonable for a replacement. I don't think he's any more or less scummy than anyone else at the moment.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:46 am

Post by White »

Trojan Horse wrote:The reason why you haven't seen any hardcore feelings from me yet is because... well... I sadly don't have any yet.
That right there sounds scummy. As town you should definitely have opinions on a game that is
pages in. There is no excuse.
FoS: TH
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Guardian wrote:
Guardian wrote:5) Have fun & respect each other (and me) :).
I only have five rules for this game. Be sure you've read all of them :D.
it could be a possiblity that flameaxe felt his butt was a prize that only a select few my lay there lips on..thus is has paid me a great compliment.

if not, he is an ass hat.
Read my wiki, your question will be answered there. :P

@White: I don't find it to be an over-reaction, I find it to be me talking...well, like I normally fucking talk. I'm not the nicest person in the world, and I don't honestly give a rat's ass what others think of me. And if I recall correctly, this is the SECOND time this game you have given someone shit about "cursing". Grow up; looking at the language one uses as a scumtell is fucking dumb. People curse no matter what. To sum it up, I'm a Jersey guy now, I will be a Jersey guy forever. La-de-freakin-da.

Also, apologies for the delay in this post, I was typing it up in class today right before my teacher bitched at me for not doing my work (aka procrastinating an important filmshoot due next Monday) and got cut off from doing it.

I would like to start my analysis on White and Tyhess. Why both do you ask? Because for the most part of the last ~10 pages, their actions have been incredibly similar: Attacking the shit out of "MoScum" to put it in White's terms. They both had the idea that "MOS IS SCUM 100%, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!" and that (in White's case) the freak chance that he DOES in fact turn up town, we will be almost happy about it. (post 410)

White's reasoning of "You are an experienced player, not a newb, so you can't do that"(post 446) seems totally idiotic, in almost every single way, as well as some ways that don't exist.

Then the MoS wagon pretty much dies off and we get this from our friendly neighborhood...tyhess:
tyhess wrote:Ok so I leave for a day, vollkan miscounts and puts lynch -1, and now everyone but me and white have unvoted MoS, with the only real explanation coming from Oman (saying his vote was about the trojan horse vote). MoS never said anything different than what he's been daying, except that if he was at lynch -1 (which he wasn't) that someone should have told him to claim (whch they shouldn't have based on the cult). To me, junping off MoS like that seems suspisios, especcially when MoS has done nothing to prove himself innocent.

FoS Trojan Horse
FoS pwayne
'OMGOMG he is SOOOO totally scum guyz! Why would anyone EVER want to unvote a scum wagon! Clearly everyone who unvoted MUST be scum as well!"
Still the same old 100% chance attitude, at this point, it was kind of getting old... Lets get another!
White wrote:Ah yes, and last thing was supposed to be about the frenzy to unvote. MoS didn't claim, he was only at -2 (thought to be -1). That shouldn't really alert anyone because in order for MoS to get there he needs to be the most suspicious person. The votes follow the suspicion, there's really no need to have 3 people unvote as if he claimed or something. He did no such thing at all! Stop being so wishy washy. Don't vote unless you think the person is very likely to be scum or you're ok with the person being lynched. If you're not settled, don't vote.
With everyone unvoting i'm thinking that one of them must be MoS's partner distancing but not ready to lynch his buddy.

My vote stands strong.
The bold is mine.
The stance still hasn't changed. (Although, this is only a bit down the page from the last quote.) A few pages later, the stance basically changes...with this to go along with it:
White wrote:Hmm. I'm unsettled on MoS currently but i'm not sure I can really point to anything and say "Here! This makes you look like scum" or "Btw MoS, you didn't answer this and i'm still waiting". I guess it's more of a general aggitation as I really can't see how he's been helpful or done anything other than distract the rest of us from hunting scum (if he's town).

I guess for now i'll
unvote: MoS
but if he starts being worthless again that vote is going back on him.
I don't like this post, sorry. When I read it, I read: I still think you are scum, but I don't have any shit to bitch at you about to continue my attack.

Not terribly long after this, tyhess showed back up just in time for an old fashioned OMGUS vote on Tar (replacement #2) with the reasoning for jumping off the abandoned ship that is the "MoScum" wagon of:
Wo.....I was voted for for jumping on badwagons and he's voting for me because I'm the one with the biggest bandwagon?? And after reading MoS's posts after missing the last 2 days, I was going to unvote but keep an FoS on
1. Actually reading Tar's post would have made you realize the reasoning behind it, as it was terribly obvious.
2. And what in those posts changed your opinion...I would LOVE to know.

Both of you are currently on the top of my suspect list, for what I hope to be fairly obvious reasons. Please, enlighten me then: Earlier on, you two had made it clear that you were not a fan of MoS, and made it seem that you had no doubt in your mind that MoS was scum, yet you made a drastic change in that reasoning with very little reasoning behind it. Explain what was going on in your head (reasoning.) with that change, because as of now, I see it as your realization of the dead bandwagon, and needed to move on.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Trojan Horse wrote:It's not a scum beacon at all. I was keeping an eye on him before he got replaced, since it was possible that he was paying attention and lurking on purpose (and keeping the mod informed of that).
Fact is he made the original comment. Evaded answering the question and eventually lurked his way out of the game, no yep it may be due to some real life problem but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's scum flaked under pressure. Kakeng obviously cannot be held responisble for ac1983 but I cannot and will not let sleeping dogs lie over something which I think is the biggest scum slip so far . .

p.s I'll read the rest of this crap later or tomorrow. I don't half hate long winded day ones. I'll also bet my bottom dollar one of the scumz is spewing a ton of rubbish to confuse us all.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by White »

My issues with MoS were that he wasn't searching for scum. His attempt to try and trap scum was his main reason which he later changed his mind on a bit. He was generally being unhelpful to the town. I found him to be overly defensive and he refused to answer questions for the beginning of the game.

He seems to have decided to seek scum more currently. I still don't like what he did and there's no excuse in my mind but that's not enough to lynch someone for. He's being much more helpful to the town right now. I still see him as defensive but not over the top. He's answering the questions that are posed to him.

My reasons for voting him are no longer valid or as valid as I believe they need to be for a lynch.
Flame wrote:I would like to start my analysis on White and Tyhess
There are two ways (that i'm aware of) to read this. 1) You want to start your analysis of everyone by starting on me and Tyhess. 2) You want to start your post/analysis/overall analysis of White and Tyhess with this post...

Looking at both 1 and 2, you've not said what you set out to do. I believe everyone is still waiting on your scumdar and you gave a very one dimensional attack on me/Tyhess which could also be called a strong attempt at a defense of a wagon that's dead. Please try to keep up will you?

My vote stands. Your whole posts reeks of OMGUS and i'd like to see you start helping the town rather than rant about something that doesn't matter. I thought you read the whole thread?
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Yes, and I went after the two people I believe to be scum. What's the matter White? Don't like a little pressure on yourself for once?
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by White »

What pressure? You didn't even vote me. *laugh*
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by tyhess »

Flameaxe wrote:
Then the MoS wagon pretty much dies off and we get this from our friendly neighborhood...tyhess:
tyhess wrote:Ok so I leave for a day, vollkan miscounts and puts lynch -1, and now everyone but me and white have unvoted MoS, with the only real explanation coming from Oman (saying his vote was about the trojan horse vote). MoS never said anything different than what he's been daying, except that if he was at lynch -1 (which he wasn't) that someone should have told him to claim (whch they shouldn't have based on the cult). To me, junping off MoS like that seems suspisios, especcially when MoS has done nothing to prove himself innocent.

FoS Trojan Horse
FoS pwayne
'OMGOMG he is SOOOO totally scum guyz! Why would anyone EVER want to unvote a scum wagon! Clearly everyone who unvoted MUST be scum as well!"
Still the same old 100% chance attitude, at this point, it was kind of getting old... Lets get another!
I never said they were scum- I said it was suspicious that I 3 different people jumped off of the same person within a day, without MoS giving anything to defend his "traps", which it was.

I'll get back to you about why I stopped voting for MoS later.....not enough time right now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:What pressure? You didn't even vote me. *laugh*
I have a case against you AND tyhess, bud. I just happen to feel that tyhess is a lot better of a vote, because of this added with my previous case on him.

You don't need to vote to put pressure on someone, dumbass.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by White »

Well currently i'm not feeling any pressure and I (very easily) dismissed your case so i'm kinda confused why you think you've actually got something.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

White wrote:
Trojan Horse wrote:The reason why you haven't seen any hardcore feelings from me yet is because... well... I sadly don't have any yet.
That right there sounds scummy. As town you should definitely have opinions on a game that is
pages in. There is no excuse.
FoS: TH
I said I had no HARDCORE feelings. I didn't say I had no opinions. I've had plenty of them- check my earlier posts- but none of them have given me confidence that anyone is scum. If I don't find something better to go on, I'll have to vote for MoS or tyhess based on weak evidence. Give me something better to go on, if you have it.

Oh, and theo... lemme go see what acfan said before he got replaced. I'll go see what you're talking about.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by White »

Ah sorry. I'm hungry and tired, I haven't eaten in 4 days and slept terribly the past 3 nights because of it. That's no excuse, I rescind my statement.

However i'd really like some harder core opinions.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Main scummy post - avoids the Theo wagon, say's its a crap wagon . . . why eh? why does he think it was a crap wagon.
ac1983 wrote:vote:tyhess
He was acting scummy a few pages back, then he comes in and slaps a badwagon vote on theo, which is a crap wagon.
FOS:Oman for started the theo case (which is crap) and this:
Quote:

Scum-looking list includes: Flameaxe and Theo

Cult-looking list includes: CKD and tyhess (of course, it can only be one).

Don't try to differentiate from scum and cult. It's pointless, at least at this point.
Gets questioned over it, now maybe I'm being harsh but I cannot believe he didn't notice ppl asked the question of him, I think he simply didn't have an answer, next post was one implying he'd forgotten.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:Well currently i'm not feeling any pressure and I (very easily) dismissed your case so i'm kinda confused why you think you've actually got something.
Unvote, Vote: White

Your recent posts actually make me feel better about this. I don't like your reasoning in 656 to put it simple. I don't like the way you handled the MoS situation a while back. I expect your reply soon filled with "OMG nice baseless OMGUS!" that makes you feel happy, and self-loving!
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by White »

Actually i'd really like some reasoning behind your statement. I don't think it's OMGUS because I haven't attacked you (even though you're acting like it). Currently I see that you don't like my defence, ok, fair enough. Point out what you don't like and i'll go ahead and try and explain it in a way that makes more sense to you.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:42 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

White wrote:My vote stands. Your whole posts reeks of OMGUS and i'd like to see you start helping the town rather than rant about something that doesn't matter. I thought you read the whole thread?
Grats on reading your own posts, retard.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by White »

*sigh* You really are having trouble here aren't you?

Ok, i'll try and break this down.

I said you whole post (intended to be singular) reeks of OMGUS (your attack on me).

You, later, said you expected me to gasp and shout out how your vote on me was soooo unbelieably OMGUS.

I then disproved you and stated I didn't think your vote on me was OMGUS because I haven't attacked you.

Still waiting on what you don't like about my defence.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by vollkan »

Flame wrote: Unvote, Vote: White

Your recent posts actually make me feel better about this. I don't like your reasoning in 656 to put it simple. I don't like the way you handled the MoS situation a while back. I expect your reply soon filled with "OMG nice baseless OMGUS!" that makes you feel happy, and self-loving!
Could you be a little more precise about things than "I don't like"?

Also, has the deadline been extended?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

No.

Yes.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by tyhess »

Flameaxe (and others): The reason for my unvote of MoS is based mostly on the tone of his posts. He was acting messed up- he was way over defensive and way over aggressive when we were attacking him do to his horrific plan to find scum (which still makes absolutely no sense). However, he's backed off a little....still enough for a major FoS but Tar votes for me before getting to page 5? Complete Bull.

And MoS. I might have missed it but I'm looking forward to your re analysys of me.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by vollkan »

Flame wrote: No.
In that case,
Unvote, Vote: Flame
. This is just blatant OMGUS unless you have even some substantial basis to your "suspicion".
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

yea, that may not happen. We'll see what time I have. Maybe tomorrow.
Permanent V/LA.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Post by Guardian »

shameless filler post.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]