NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well, no?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=63531

My mums almost got us lynched.

but

1) wasnt talking to nero
2) Nero's a good lynch today
3) talk w/me about nero

This is the guy who townreads my play but wants to lynch me for abr :| this is the same guy who wamted to wagon me 'for knowing about multiball' :|
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

ffs. All of the content from him is ass

@bs
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where have I said that I townread you?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Where have you made a case on
me
goobe
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

love these deflections from you. My case on you has been mostly piece meal and a player would have to look through my ISO but I said prob put it all in one place.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

please do.

Im tired of yelling about you arent doing things.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. it looks like a BS lynch isn't going to happen today, but before I switch my vote I would like to respond to this:

In post 1709, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1411, Almost50 wrote:Well, until someone comes up with a more worthy vote;

VOTE: BlackStar

This was the start of the wagon on me. Thing that makes this post so suspicious is that
before this point almost didn't say that he thought I was scum
. The closest he came to saying that was during the RVS when he voted me because he didn't want me to trick the town like I did in our last game together (when I was scum). So what made me a worthy vote at this point? Me helping the town lynch the werewolf? Lol

with this:

In post 76, Almost50 wrote:@BlackStar:
Yet another post that adds nothing about you. By now I'm very wary of you and considering turning my RSV into a serious vote on you.

P.S. In case you cannot tell, I'm tunneling you until you prove to be town.

this:

In post 79, Almost50 wrote:
In post 77, BlackStar wrote:@Almost50 Wary of me based off of one post? Just because I was scum in the last game doesn't mean that I'm automatically scum now too. Also, I like how you ignored the post that
JarJar just made about you.

You know I'm a slow typist, and I'm going through posts one by one in the order they were posted :wink:

And NO, I'm not assuming you're scum based on you having been scum in our previous game.
I'm being wary of you because of the content (or rather lack of) in your posts. You're playing the reflex .. the reaction, but not trying to take the initiative, and THAT worries me. It feels as if you're trying to go on with the flow.

and this:

In post 978, Almost50 wrote:
In post 972, BlackStar wrote:What are you basing this on?

A little birdie dropped the news to me. NO, WAIT! That was the BeBop bit. SS' was delivered by one of Santa's elves.

Meanwhile; River Tam (of the Firefly show) dreamt YOU were scum, and she's never wrong, you know.

For just some examples. I could go deeper and find more quotes where I either called you suspicious or scum, if you want me to.

Anyways; my next target is may surprise some:

VOTE: BeBop

You think that by laying low we will forget about your soft claim??? You're WRONG. You need to come out and play. You owe us some explanation, and I know you're better than that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, its like like I'm going to be able to convince you that you are scum put maybe I can convince town you are scum so meh

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Whatever happened to Zulfy?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

busy lurking it out

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

@Almost: Yes bebop should show up again, but let's lynch Blackstar
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1760, SnarkySnowman wrote:@Almost: Yes bebop should show up again, but let's lynch Blackstar

I'm up for it, but we don't seem to have enough support from the others. First RC then PK left the wagon. Nero is tunneling PK, Xk doesn't even think BS is scum, and Masquerade doesn't like you. Then we have the "Not Voting Four".

I could switch back to BS anytime, but I would rather see at least 4 other votes on him before I do, so -for now- I'm going to be knocking some doors and asking questions.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I can't tell if you're trying too hard to be town appearing or if this is just how you play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Kay. so long as itsestablished that its not been done to a satisfactory degree
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 3.4

Blackstar (2) - Some Random Mafia Player, SnarkySnowman
pisskop (2) - Nero Cain, RadiantCowbells
Some Random Mafia Player (2) - Blackstar, pisskop
SnarkySnowman (1) - Masquerade
Golden Robster (1) - Xkfyu
BeNopReBopRhubarbPie (1) - Almost50

Not Voting (4) - Zulfy, Keyser Soze, BeBopReBopRhubarbPie, Golden Robster

Deadline is February, 17th, 2016 at 6:50 AM EST.

Mod Notes:

BeBopReBopRhubarbPie has been prodded.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:36 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1730, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1729, BlackStar wrote:They not scum because they
stated their reasoning
for why they think I'm town now. What are you not following?

but then why did they vote you in the first place?

In post 1732, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1731, BlackStar wrote:You're asking questions for the sake of asking questions... Why does anyone vote for someone?

if they thought you were town, why would they vote you in the first place? Why townread them for voting someone they thought town?

I still can't get over how inane and pointless these questions were
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

BeBopReBopRhubarbPie has requested replacement

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Ricastle Wagon

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is either just a
panicking defeated town
who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?

BR comments on how Almost looks town to him. Struggling to get himself together this game.

Now, I know this is all speculation at most, but i'm feeling like Almost is town.

JarJar was indeed town, and I feel like BlueRose was very passive and was commenting on what happened, rather then putting new opinions forward. He was just going with the flow. He didn't want to bring any attention to his scum teammates.

JarJarDrinks- I'm feeling town from you so far. You are putting pressure on people and trying to pull out reactions. I feel like your driving this game forward. You've gotten a lot out of Almost and even know his reaction is very defensive and frantic you followed through.

Keyser - I'm not sure about you yet. It seems your posts are more criticism then scum hunting. You are providing interactions between players though. I'm going to have to go through the forum again and reply to any posts from people after this one. And haha yeah yeah I get how shitty of a question that is guys :P

Now let's take a look at the Ricastle wagon.

Ricastle
(9) -
TheBlueRose
, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop, Masquerade, Zulfy, Some Random Mafia Player,
Ricastle
, Blackstar

Most likely, there is a scum within this wagon and I'm going to try and narrow it down.

From Blackstar's reactions to the accusations against him, I feel like he's going to flip town if we lynch him. There's annoyance & disbelief within his posts which I believe are quite townish reactions, especially when you feel like that the accusations aren't based on anything concrete. I've been in the same position as him, and I can feel the aggravation in his posts. <--
Very Slight Town Lean.

Almost is a curious case. The #97 post was something that indeed draw many criticisms but overall, I feel like he's questioning and being useful. He's giving substance within his posts and I feel like if he was scum, he'd be trying too hard. #196 is an example. <--
Slight Town Lean.

PK is having mixed feelings of Blackstar. I can understand where he's coming from. He's not really done much to stand out. Usual PK? <--
null.

Masquerade has been giving his thoughts and they've been substantial. Seems town to me but he seems tooo town if you get what I'm saying. Like he's trying hard to stay in everybody's good books. <--
null

Some Random Mafia Player hasn't really done much to make me scum read him. He seems to be pursuing a Blackstar lynch and is questioning a lot of people. Need to hear his reads <---
null

Zulfy seems to be scoring each post in terms of scumminess. Not really done anything to make me suspicious of him but I want more from his slot. <---
null

It's probable that there is a scum in PK, Masquerade, SRMP and Zulfy since I've got them all as null.

I'm looking at
SRMP and Zulfy
first, because my reasoning for Masquerade isn't really anything to go on and I'm content with leaving PK alive for now. I've got them as null for now, but I'm going to do an ISO analysis later.

VOTE: Zulfy

@Zulfy, Why did you feel that Ricastle was scummy again? Who do you think is scum? Reads?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Forgot RC. Lead the wagon on Ricastle alongside blue rose. Claimed that Town Ricastle fights against the accusations rather than relenting. Using meta to analyse Ricastle. Null for now.

If Black flips scum, then I'd change RC to a slight scum lean due to this post.

In post 1738, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that Black will flip town.

If you agree with that premise, why don't you work with me to lynch actual scum?

But otherwise, nothing much has really made me scum read him.
Null
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

You realize you only townread / null read people in that wagon right?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1769, SnarkySnowman wrote:You realize you only townread / null read people in that wagon right?

Yes. That's why I said it's probable that there is scum in one of the null pile.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Keyser & Zulfy have been prodded

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

What's going on? Where's everybody? Someone told me something about a ball game, but that is supposed to be on Sunday. No?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Xkfyu »

V/LA until February 9th, or until I get over this strep throat.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:46 am

Post by BlackStar »

I didn't realize that the super bowl was today