'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

It doesn't matter what I say or do; you'll always find it "opportunistic"...
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:39 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Please show us where HackerHuck is jumping on the weakest targets.
*bump* for dybeck
*bump* for dybeck AGAIN. Do not ignore me.
Permanent V/LA.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:23 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Fourteenth Vote Count of Day Two:

GodOfWine - 5 (-TinVision-, Sudo_Nym, HackerHuck, Yosarian2, cicero)

Battle Mage - 4 (PookyTheMagicalBear, Arafax, VitaminR, Mariyta)
Sudo_Nym - 2 (Crub, Mastermind of Sin)
Ectomancer - 2 (The Central Scrutinizer, Battle Mage)
Sir.Laggalot - 1 (GodOfWine)
HackerHuck - 1 (dybeck)

Not voting - 3 (AniX, Sir.Laggalot, Ectomancer)

With eighteen present, ten votes will lynch.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

dybeck wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm not behind the GoW wagon, and my vote on dybeck doesn't seem to be doing anything, so I guess I'll have to come back to that one. For now, let's see if we can make someone squirm like the scum he is. Anyone with a real power role wouldn't make it that obvious with a claim like "me claiming would be bad." It's just not a smart move.

Vote BM
I love how opportunistic this is.
as do i. I'm also getting increasingly tired of everyone taking what i say, out of context so obviously, and yet nobody calls them up on it.
:x

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 am

Post by cicero »

Battle Mage wrote:
dybeck wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm not behind the GoW wagon, and my vote on dybeck doesn't seem to be doing anything, so I guess I'll have to come back to that one. For now, let's see if we can make someone squirm like the scum he is. Anyone with a real power role wouldn't make it that obvious with a claim like "me claiming would be bad." It's just not a smart move.

Vote BM
as do i. I'm also getting increasingly tired of everyone taking what i say, out of context so obviously, and yet nobody calls them up on it.

BM

Calling them out on it is your job.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:38 am

Post by dybeck »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Please show us where HackerHuck is jumping on the weakest targets.
Hacker's posts read like this:

1) vote: MoS
2) FoS: TCS
3) vote: The Fonz
4) cast suspicion on Sir Laggalot
5) cast suspicion on Indy
6) FoS: Battle Mage, casts suspicion on TCS and Sudo_Nym
7) pushes again for TheFonz lynch
8) casts suspicion on AniX
9) pushes again for AniX, The Fonz and TCS
11) suspicion on Laggalot
12) casts suspicion on me
13) casts suspicion on me and TCS
14) pushes for TCS
15) tries for GoW
16) vote: TCS
17) votes Sudo_Nym
18) votes Pooky
19) casts suspicion on MoS
20) more for MoS
21) gets fingered for the first time in the game - and changes attitude COMPLETELY.
22) Goes for me - the only person suspicious of him at this point
23) votes GoW again
25) Attackes MoS
27) Attacks GoW again
28) Attacks me again
30) Still pushing for a GoW lynch.

For me, this is votehopping. It's not just this, it's just that the things that make me less suspicious of people (GoW's claim, AniX's claim) seem to make him more eager for their lynches.

Also, looking at the list of people he's attacked are the ones that seem, to me, most likely to be town. GoW, Sudo_Nym, Laggalot and The Fonz have all had big wagons for Hacker to jump, but none of them strike me as especially scummy.

Also, I really don't buy MoS or TCS as scum, yet he's gone for them too.

He's alternately defended Mariyta and Yosarian, both of whom I'd be happy with a lynch on.

How'd I do?
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:39 am

Post by dybeck »

Stupid number 8 smileys.
Fixed by Flay.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

cicero wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
dybeck wrote:

Vote BM

BM

Calling them out on it is your job.
maybe so, but when on the defensive, it will only be disregarded as OMGUS. And i am aware of my weaknesses. If i see someone doing something incredibly stupid, i naturally assume it is scummy, when in reality, this is not always the case.

Nonetheless i've given too much of a breadcrumb already. Half the players already realise i have a power role, so i may aswell claim fully. (yeh big turn around, but w/e).
I am Star-a mason. I think you can probably work the rest out, but i'll spell it out anyway so there is no misunderstanding. I did not know my mason partner at the start of the game. Each night i had the opportunity to target 1 player, and if they were my mason-buddy, we were told each others identity. So on Day 1, all i knew was my buddies character-name, and vice versa. I needed to find a way to communicate with my buddy, to let him know who i was. I figured with all the name claiming about, it might be wise for me to drop my name in, so my buddy couldnt miss it. I knew questions would be asked, but i figured i could fob people off for now. And it worked, until today, evidently.
Anyway, my buddy found me last night, and thus we are now a mason-pair. The reason i didnt want to claim was because i didnt want to force my buddy to claim aswell, but hopefully now i have explained my perhaps, abnormal behaviour, that wont be necessary.
Me surviving tonight isnt a big issue. What is important, is that i survive today, because i have information which i need to pass to my buddy in private.
Anyway, thats about all for now i think. I'm not claiming my mason-buddy, for obvious reasons. I don't want him/her to claim atm either, unless she/he feels it is imperative that she/he does so.

I'll reread and comment further on people's reactions later on.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Hmm... not sure how I feel about that claim. I'll have to think on it a bit.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:44 pm

bullshit. If you knew the character name of your "partner", why didn't they find you last night? You claimed Star yesterday, that was a dead giveaway for them. Your partner needs to claim now There is no way I'm going to believe that they didn't connect with you last night, so I want a claim. Either you're telling the truth and your partner can explain why you two didn't connect, or we're forcing a scumbuddy to come out and defend you. Since the evidence points towards you being scum right now, I am willing to "risk" outing two "masons" on the high probability of catching scum.
Permanent V/LA.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I place six votes (one random) over 40 pages (two game days) and you call that vote hopping?

I wasn't on the Arafax wagon - which hit seven. I was number two on The Fonz. Sudo never got above five votes (I was #4) and although God of Wine's wagon has stalled, I'm not ready to jump off. I don't really see that as hopping on the easy wagons.

I also don't understand how you're making a big case about the fact that I'm not convinced by God of Wine's name claim. I don't know anything about the setup right now and I can't believe it would be so easy that we could have all our movie vampires claim and we've got a bunch of innocents. If that makes you feel better about GoW, fine, but if it acts like a scum and talks like a scum, I'm pretty sure it's a scum.

BM, it's never good to claim unprovoked and you've done it twice now. Keep that in mind for future games.

MoS - reread BM's post. He did find his buddy last night, otherwise he wouldn't know who it is.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Oh, sorry. I thought I saw BM say something like, "I need to find my buddy tonight so that I can tell him something important, it doesn't matter if I live through the night." From that, I thought he was saying he hadn't found his buddy yet. I retract everything I said. BM's buddy doesn't need to claim right now.
Permanent V/LA.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:bullshit. If you knew the character name of your "partner", why didn't they find you last night?
Ummm...what?
Battle Mage wrote: Anyway, my buddy found me last night
Battle mage claimed his partner did find him last night, MOS.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, that was already cleared up, heh. Never mind.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, I had the night to think on it, and I'll believe it for now.
Unvote
However, I'm not sure where to place my vote now. I still think dybeck is scum, but for now, that's a fruitless avenue, so I'll leave it be until I glean more information...

....although....
He's alternately defended Mariyta and Yosarian, both of whom I'd be happy with a lynch on.
We finally got the case on HH, but I still haven't seen the case on me (who he's been on all game), and now he's on Yos, with no explanation.
-Susan Ertz

The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:49 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

sudo_nym or ectomancer should be lynched

/contribution
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i agree that ectomancer is a good play, but i dont like the aggressive opportunism from MoS.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:20 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Quit your OMGUS. I smelled ulterior motives to your actions and when you see that, you go looking for scum. You confirmed that I was correct that you did indeed have something else going on other than a simple claim to try to protect The Fonz.
Don't come after me because I was right.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ectomancer wrote:Quit your OMGUS. I smelled ulterior motives to your actions and when you see that, you go looking for scum. You confirmed that I was correct that you did indeed have something else going on other than a simple claim to try to protect The Fonz.
You may have been right, but that doesnt indicate your innocence. All it does prove is that you are guilty of taking information and jumping to the wrong conclusion with it. Had you kept your mouth shut, i might not have had to claim today.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Arafax »

Unvote
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:07 am

Post by dybeck »

Ecto has been fishing a lot... I still haven't decided if it's scummy. It sure is annoying tho.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, I"m putting my vote back where it belongs.
Vote dybeck
-Susan Ertz

dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by dybeck »

Thanks Mariyta. One fewer scum on BM's wagon seems like a good move to me. I'm sure it'll go back if you get a sniff that you might get him lynched.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Battle Mage wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Quit your OMGUS. I smelled ulterior motives to your actions and when you see that, you go looking for scum. You confirmed that I was correct that you did indeed have something else going on other than a simple claim to try to protect The Fonz.
You may have been right, but that doesnt indicate your innocence. All it does prove is that you are guilty of taking information and jumping to the wrong conclusion with it. Had you kept your mouth shut, i might not have had to claim today.

BM
Had you even half-assed bothered to defend yourself you wouldn't have had to claim either. It was lazy play on your part that led to your claim, not my scumhunting.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Mariyta »

dybeck wrote:Thanks Mariyta. One fewer scum on BM's wagon seems like a good move to me. I'm sure it'll go back if you get a sniff that you might get him lynched.
Nah, I'll leave your scum buddy alone and I'll stick to you from now on.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”