Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1740, Papa Zito wrote:Oh shit it's Davsto. I'm probably going to wagon you at some point this is gr8.

;-;
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1741, lilith2013 wrote:@Aristo: can you explain what you meant by "Mario is scummy by association"?
Yeah, as in when I read BBT'S ISO, I got the feeling they were linked.

In reading his, though,I don't see the scummy posts or mindset I'd expect of them as partners.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1745, lilith2013 wrote:Gah zito your tags messed up my tags

I KNOW I KNOW SORRY

btw your avatar scares the shit out of me

In post 1744, lilith2013 wrote:
DGB was on the BBT wagon fairly early. But then right before he got lynched, she quoted him and said "this is a townie sentiment." but made no argument against his lynch/didn't try to push us off the wagon/didn't unvote.

I'm p sure this is your post.

That is weird. I think it'd be shadier if he'd flipped town tho.
@DGB
what's up with this?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1750, Davsto wrote:
In post 1740, Papa Zito wrote:Oh shit it's Davsto. I'm probably going to wagon you at some point this is gr8.

;-;

The world always needs more dead Davstos.
Kappa
Just Monika
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:21 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1713, Papa Zito wrote:There's a lot of people going "X is scum vote plz" but nobody seems able to articulate why. That may be a hint to stop, wait a minute, fill my cup, put some liquor in it.

Can someone, anyone, give me a "well zito my good man, X is scum cuz of these excellent reasons: A, B, C"

just give me something to work with here

anything

ilu?

well elbirn is making up reasons to scumread me?
and when one of his reasons is proved as blatant bs he says "nvm i was just being snarky"?

ALSO HOLY PEDITS
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:23 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1752, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 1745, lilith2013 wrote:Gah zito your tags messed up my tags

I KNOW I KNOW SORRY

btw your avatar scares the shit out of me

In post 1744, lilith2013 wrote:
DGB was on the BBT wagon fairly early. But then right before he got lynched, she quoted him and said "this is a townie sentiment." but made no argument against his lynch/didn't try to push us off the wagon/didn't unvote.

I'm p sure this is your post.

That is weird. I think it'd be shadier if he'd flipped town tho.
@DGB
what's up with this?

why does my avatar scare you :(
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm gonna make a Mario "case" later today
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:24 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1754, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1713, Papa Zito wrote:There's a lot of people going "X is scum vote plz" but nobody seems able to articulate why. That may be a hint to stop, wait a minute, fill my cup, put some liquor in it.

Can someone, anyone, give me a "well zito my good man, X is scum cuz of these excellent reasons: A, B, C"

just give me something to work with here

anything

ilu?

well elbirn is making up reasons to scumread me?
and when one of his reasons is proved as blatant bs he says "nvm i was just being snarky"?

ALSO HOLY PEDITS

Can you quote these posts where he did those things
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1723, Aristophanes wrote:A) No, I don't. If they were merely sheeping occasionally, sure. But she seems to be sheeping for the sake of sheeping and floating through. This isn't adding a vote to add pressure. There is no gain noted by DGB. She just wagons willy nilly.

So it looks like she was super early on the West9 wagon based on the votecount, and she doesn't seem inclined to join this Mario one. Wouldn't that signal she's not just merely sheeping votes?

Also I'm not sure the "no gain" bit is true - it looks like she jumped onto the BBT wagon super early and that was a scumflip. No?

Ari wrote:B) To a certain extent, yes. But being nauseated does not preclude someone from adding a line that says "why I made this read/vote is ___."
That simple effort is all it takes and is what I would expect from a town mindset. This is absent here.

Well I dunno if anyone asked the question.

@DGB:
Why did you vote West9?

pedit: holy avalanche of posts batman
I'll give you that West was less of a wagon vote, but only because it is wholly unexplained. Which isn't any better really.

She said herself she was sheeping with the BBT vote, as I said. She makes no case and has no read, other than that one late "townpost" comment, and thus no accountability on any wagon.

Also, I fixed your quote.

Holy goddammit ninjas!!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1747, Aristophanes wrote:What do you think of my recent DGB case?

I can see where you're coming from but prefer Spiffeh.

I'll look a bit more at DGB tomorrow. I wouldn't say I'm like, super-town-reading them, but I'd rather not string them up right now when there is someone I am scumreading.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Papa Zito »

holy shit this game hit Arriba Mode

In post 1744, lilith2013 wrote:why does my avatar scare you :(

I dunno it's just creepy O__O

In post 1757, lilith2013 wrote:Can you quote these posts where he did those things

stop making my words faster than I can :/

In post 1723, Aristophanes wrote:She said herself she was sheeping with the BBT vote, as I said. She makes no case and has no read, other than that one late "townpost" comment, and thus no accountability on any wagon.

True. I guess I'm asking about it given the results. Like, if she were scum with BBT why didn't she slide off the wagon at that point, esp given lack of accountability etc
Kappa
Just Monika
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 1705, acryon wrote:
In post 1682, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 1638, acryon wrote:And this is my point. You say Mario can do both lurk and post erratically as scum, so how can you say a game matches his scum meta when even his scum meta isn't definitive.

Cus meta is not only about their posting style its about mindsets

1) Meta is bad, and 2) Even if it's about mindsets, my point still stands that your reasoning has numerous flaws. It assumes that Mario posts erratically only as scum which is 1) unlikely and 2) you have no evidence to back up. If you want to talk about the mindset, fine. Tell me why post X is coming from scum, why posts Y & Z look like posturing, etc.

Your argument sucks and I think you're better players than your argument is leading on.

VOTE: Anxiety Attack

Also, you STILL have not answered lillith's question, which is a valid one. If you're throwing out serious accusations, you'd have better have a reason behind it.

This Mario push is soft. The resistance in total to it is generally too soft for it to be an all-town wagon and the specific defenders are too blatant for them to be scum.

You don't seem to realize how little I give a shit about your opinion. I'm going through hell in my personal life and I simply don't give a shit about this game. If ika cares, he can respond. I simply do not give a damn. If you lynch us, when we flip town, you need to die next. Other than that, don't fucking interact with me at all. Talk to ika.

~SW
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1760, Papa Zito wrote:holy shit this game hit Arriba Mode

In post 1744, lilith2013 wrote:why does my avatar scare you :(

I dunno it's just creepy O__O

In post 1757, lilith2013 wrote:Can you quote these posts where he did those things

stop making my words faster than I can :/

In post 1723, Aristophanes wrote:She said herself she was sheeping with the BBT vote, as I said. She makes no case and has no read, other than that one late "townpost" comment, and thus no accountability on any wagon.

True. I guess I'm asking about it given the results. Like, if she were scum with BBT why didn't she slide off the wagon at that point, esp given lack of accountability etc
A vote switch at that point was too risky.
They had already said to let Awesome live and a sudden scumread would be weird.
Then, if BBT still got lynched, they'd be target #1 for the weird slide off the wagon.

They were set up to do so, but it would have been scummy as fuck!
- Jingle
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Arrite that's fair. I have some Qs out, let's see what shakes

Kappa
Just Monika
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1761, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 1705, acryon wrote:
In post 1682, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 1638, acryon wrote:And this is my point. You say Mario can do both lurk and post erratically as scum, so how can you say a game matches his scum meta when even his scum meta isn't definitive.

Cus meta is not only about their posting style its about mindsets

1) Meta is bad, and 2) Even if it's about mindsets, my point still stands that your reasoning has numerous flaws. It assumes that Mario posts erratically only as scum which is 1) unlikely and 2) you have no evidence to back up. If you want to talk about the mindset, fine. Tell me why post X is coming from scum, why posts Y & Z look like posturing, etc.

Your argument sucks and I think you're better players than your argument is leading on.

Also, you STILL have not answered lillith's question, which is a valid one. If you're throwing out serious accusations, you'd have better have a reason behind it.

This Mario push is soft. The resistance in total to it is generally too soft for it to be an all-town wagon and the specific defenders are too blatant for them to be scum.

You don't seem to realize how little I give a shit about your opinion. I'm going through hell in my personal life and I simply don't give a shit about this game. If ika cares, he can respond. I simply do not give a damn. If you lynch us, when we flip town, you need to die next. Other than that, don't fucking interact with me at all. Talk to ika.

~SW

Nobody said you personally had to respond and I certainly can't control which one of you does so. I don't understand why you couldn't just say "those were comments/arguments from the other half of the hydra, so he can respond." I truly am sorry that your personal life is a mess at the moment, but if you're going to just say screw you to interacting with people that are just asking normal mafia questions, then frankly you should just just not play.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Aristophanes »

^ I feel like I should point out that this is a good time to end this conversation. Otherwise tempers fly and flaming happens and people get hurt.

This is just a preemptive thought because I see this far too often in Mafia.
- Jingle
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:09 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1765, Aristophanes wrote:^ I feel like I should point out that this is a good time to end this conversation. Otherwise tempers fly and flaming happens and people get hurt.

This is just a preemptive thought because I see this far too often in Mafia.

Right, and it's nearly impossible to get me upset over mafia, so you don't have to worry about my side. But I don't think it's appropriate for someone's personal life to shield them from questions in the game (not that this is what SW is trying to do, but I want to ensure AA isn't getting a pass because of it), because what's the point in playing then? I don't believe any of my questions have been even close to out of line or even remotely close to personally attacking, but if someone disagrees I'd be happy to hear them out. If no one disagrees, then I don't think my line of questioning should be stopped just because a player doesn't like being questioned. That's how we find mafia. That's how we play the game.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

Acryon-Ask me whatever you want. If we are lynched, I want town to find the scum that jumped on us for NAI behavior. Like Papa Zito for example.

You can ISO and see we are town. Fuck your questions. I don't care.

What's so hard to understand about that? I do not care right now. ika is working all day. Maybe he'll feel like addressing this.

Or you can call this AtE, lynch us and we can hang out in the dead thread with Cheetory when we flip town.

I DON'T CARE. GET IT YET?

~SW
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:21 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1767, Anxiety Attack wrote:Acryon-Ask me whatever you want. If we are lynched, I want town to find the scum that jumped on us for NAI behavior. Like Papa Zito for example.

You can ISO and see we are town. Fuck your questions. I don't care.

What's so hard to understand about that? I do not care right now. ika is working all day. Maybe he'll feel like addressing this.

Or you can call this AtE, lynch us and we can hang out in the dead thread with Cheetory when we flip town.

I DON'T CARE. GET IT YET?

~SW

Are these not fairly standard questions? I honestly don't understand the hostility. If you are having difficulty handling the game emotionally because of outside factors (and this is no slight, as everyone has their hard times which can make it difficult to play), then it's best not to play, because staying in is only causing others to enjoy the game less on top of the individual probably not enjoying it much either. I don't want to make anyone mad. I just want to play the game. But when someone just refuses to engage with me on basic questioning which is the heart of mafia, then I just don't know what to do. Why are we playing anymore at that point?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I mean, I townread AA regardless.
Js.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1763, Papa Zito wrote:Arrite that's fair. I have some Qs out, let's see what shakes

AA raises a good point.
What makes the slot scummy and vote worthy?
- Jingle
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:34 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1770, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1763, Papa Zito wrote:Arrite that's fair. I have some Qs out, let's see what shakes

AA raises a good point.

Who is this directed at? If me, then is a succinct showing of why I think AA is scum. 1) Presenting arguments that the slot has enough experience to know better than try to push. 2) Dodging simple questions including an unwillingness to back up claim that I was trying to discredit them with their Spiffeh and Mario push.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1752, Papa Zito wrote:That is weird. I think it'd be shadier if he'd flipped town tho. @DGB what's up with this?

It just wasn't enough for me to unvote.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1771, acryon wrote:
In post 1770, Aristophanes wrote:

AA raises a good point.

Who is this directed at? If me, then is a succinct showing of why I think AA is scum. 1) Presenting arguments that the slot has enough experience to know better than try to push. 2) Dodging simple questions including an unwillingness to back up claim that I was trying to discredit them with their Spiffeh and Mario push.
Moreso at Zito, thus the quote.

I've read 1705 and see the points, just not sold on it.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1772, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1752, Papa Zito wrote:That is weird. I think it'd be shadier if he'd flipped town tho. @DGB what's up with this?

It just wasn't enough for me to unvote.
I made a whole long post about you and got ignored.
Ari is sad :(
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”