California Trilogy - Dantès in Fresno (Game Over!)

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

IH - why did you answer Pooky's question for him? He deliberately avoided talking about the game, instead talking about the 25 word thing
and nothing else
, in his last post.

Pooky is talking about how he doesn't like it when people post that they don't have reads on other people. But he is intentionally avoiding commenting on the game or about things that are going on in the game, even things that
directly involve him
, while instead throwing out distractions about football, the 25 word limit, etc.

The reason I was asking about his breadcrumb is because I don't believe football was mentioned in the Dantes Inferno books - so there's no reason why it should be involved.

Pooky did similar things day one, regarding the fossing of me and not of you. I do not understand how he consider me bringing up something you said fishy, when the point I brought up was that you were being fishy.

"It does bring something interesting to mind though. There was no cubsfan counterclaim! I would personally be wary of a count of monte cristo claim after this. "
- There have been two versions of the count Dead already. So this statement is BAD. Both versions are shown to be town.

My theory is based almost entirely about what is known about players roles, and what they have claimed. This is why IH, and Pooky, to a smaller extent, and anyone else who claims to be Fresnian is more likely to be suspicious to me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

Gaspar wrote:(Glork, obv.)

Skruffs, in the same backwards kind of way I cleared you from suspicion in Calvin&Hobbes Mafia, I think that IH's behavior regarding this matter is an indication that he's probably protown, even if he is severely misguided. I sense no maliciousness in his theory. Also, you should note that IH
does
suspect Mgm (he is currently voting Mgm). But it iis failure to notice the inconsistency with LmL's role, the duel result, and his current theory that makes me think he's just not got his head on straight.
And I was town in that game - and did not get lynched. Wether he is town or not, I would rather pull out suspicious things now and get a better feel for the basis behind his statements. If he doesn't have his head on straight, maybe it will help him realign it by pointing out things that are not easily understood.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:22 am

Post by VitaminR »

I believe Pooky and I don't think his padding was a really big deal.

I'm really starting to agree with Gaspar on IH. I don't think his theories or suspicions are necessarily that convincing, but I'm getting the same pro-town IH impression.
Mr. Grey
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mystery Host

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:06 am

Post by Mr. Grey »

Deadline:
Approximately 64 hours from this post.

Vote Count:
9 to lynch.

foolinc: 4 (Dragon Phoenix, Gaspar, LoudmouthLee, PookyTheMagicalBear)
Mgm: 4 (foolinc, logicticus, IH, Zindaras)
MrBuddyLee/Adele: 2 (Dani Banani, VitaminR)
IH: 2 (Skruffs, Thesp)
Skruffs: 2 (Cogito Ergo Sum, Tamuz)
Dani Banani: 1 (Talitha)
logicticus: 1 (Mgm)

Current Condorcet Winner:
foolinc

To view the complete table of pairwise results, put this information in this form.
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Mgm »

Skruffs wrote:
Question about IH's theory that "People from the book are scum"...
Everyone who has claimed, has claimed roles from inside the book or about the book. Presumable, IH has no connection to the book. He is therefore NOT Dantesian in nature. THIS DESERVES TO BE CONSIDERED.

Take a moment and think about why Cubs would claim to be the count of monte cristo, if he wasn't.
So do you consider me protown or scummy by this action. Instead of letting the town consider it and make your mind up for you?
Skruffs wrote:There will be more. And they will not be scummy.
Major FoS:Skruffs
Skruffs might've made an unfortunate word choice in that last quote, but nothing word a FOS. He was clearly trying to get across that there will be more claims of book characters and that not all of them will be scum. Your ridiculous theory is going to get you bumped up on my list. You're just trying to get claimed innocents lynched.
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:45 am

Post by Mgm »

To Zindy: I took down posts 694 and 720 in my notes, but your behavior in general seems off to me. The main reason for bumping you would be post 720.
"Mgm's claim is rather weak" sounded like "he's just a vanilla townie, we can afford to mislynch him."
-------
Skruffs and VitaminR go down, IH goes up.
Pooky goes up slightly per the post at the top of the page, it's not okay to go posting padding when you complained about people not having/sharing reads.
I'm not used to DP not posting, so I'll bump him to get his attention.

Unvote;
Vote: Logicticus
, [Thesp, Talitha, Zindaras], IH, [Dragon Phoenix, PookyTheMagicalBear], [Tamuz, Adele, Dani Banani, foolinc], Skruffs, Gaspar, VitaminR, Cogito Ergo Sum, No lynch, LoudmouthLee, Mgm.
Show
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:24 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Hmmmm!

Mr. Grey has put himself in the condorcet. Please refer to DP's Friday the 13th Mafia (or someting to that extent) where the mod was the latent SK. Is it possible? Is it not worth discussing now? I find it very odd that Mr. Grey was included in the Condorcet.

Anyone with any ideas?
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

I have an idea, but it involves lynching IH. >.>

Unvote

Vote : IH
, [pooky, ces, tamuz] [everyone else] [foolinc, skruffs, mgm] [no lynch] [loudmouthlee, mr. grey]
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Tamuz »

I have an idea too. but it involves lynching skruffs.

Basically nothing he has done since he was raised in my suspicions has done anything even resembling clearing him in my eyes. His abrasive attitude that has rarely consists of any perceivable logic just strikes me as scummy. He rarely has been helpful, he just OMGUS lashes out, again scummy.

So thats where I stand, and will continue to stand, although I maintain the right to switch to foolinc if it will help us get a lynch.

That, and interesting observation LML, good eye.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:51 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

1) I never said it is scummy to NOT share reads/not have reads, I said it was scummy to SAY THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A READ. There is a HUGE difference.

MegaFOS on Skruffs for mischaracterization of my comments

2) Think about this, if one man fishes people might ignore it, but what happens when right after that 1 person fishes, another person also fishes? Then there is more pressure on the fish! And if someone gets fished out, the 2nd fisherman can blame the 1st fisherman for the fish getting fished out.

Don't tell me that "he answered my question for me" I was starting a line of dialogue with you in order to find out if you ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OKAY FOR YOU TO FISH JUST BECAUSE HE FISHED FIRST.

Your response was "dunno"

MY POINT IS IF YOU "DUNNO" if its OKAY WHY THE !@#$ DID YOU DO IT? DONT YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BLOODY SMARTER IF YOU ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO THINK THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS BEFORE YOU COMMITED THEM!?!?!

I am honestly so angry with you.

Him "fishing" was because he believed he was doing it in the best interests of the "town" if he were "town"

You "fishing" in the SAME POST AS YOU CALL HIM SCUMMY FOR FISHING IS JUST MINDBOGGLING BECAUSE YOU DO THE SAME THING YOU CALL HIM OUT ON!!

Tags removed. Please use bold tags only for voting and unvoting. - Mod
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

So you are saying that the first person to fish should be pardoned, unless they get caught, and then the person who catches them, should be punished, for catching them.
Gotcha.

"He answered my question for me"
Well I asked a question - this was your response :
"You're silly Lee, I don't actually take the time to count the words in my posts before I post them, I just keep typing to feel reasonably safe about it being 25 words.

What is wrong with padding my post count? I don't want to be replaced due to the 48 hour average rule and I'm too lazy to actually count how many posts I've made and calculate if I meet it or not.

It's not like I'm disguising the post as content or pretending it is content."

Complete avoidance of the question. He then answered the question. To me, it looks like he answered it for you.

AS for the "Dunno" - I responded to your question in my next post, immediately after the first one. The "Dunno" post was in response to you saying "i ran out of things to say". I was jabbing you for saying that you (basically) didn't have a read on Anyone in the game. If you had a read, I would think you would have shared it instead of talking abuot football and 25 word post counts. Unless only EXPLICITLY saying taht you have no reads is scummy, and only inferring it isn't.

What makes you think that IH believed he was fishing in the best interests of town?

"Now that IH has claimed to not be from the book AND fossed any claims to the main character, that the game is titled after, i am pretty sure he's'a good lynch.

I have a theory about the game's setup, but. Not sure if talking about it is kosher. IH is not only fishing, he's'propagandizing.

Would anyone else care to claim to be explicitly from frezno and not the book?"

That's the post that you accuse me of counter fishing. I was outright asking anyone to claim to be from Frezno rather than the book.

Every single person who has claimed - except BM, who is an exception - has claimed to be FROM THE BOOK. IH stated that he had a theory that people actually from the book were scum. While I personally know this to be wrong, because my role says that I am a character from the story line, I doubt that anyone else in this game has any particular reason to believe a claim.

Alternatively, I thought I would test IH's ludicrous theory by asking anyone who's role says they are from Frezno to claim as such. Nobody has. I Didn't expect anyone to. HA!
super mega ultra bobetchathlon point of contention

I'm sorry that you are angry, Pooks, at me. I'm sorry that I ask questions that you do not want people to ask. I think the problem stems from our mutually different take on how to play this game. Maybe if I had a group of 'friends' that had the same goal as me, people who understood me and knew that I was one of them, maybe I would be as relaxed and sedentary as you have been in this game. Similarly, maybe if you were haranged over every thing you did, and had accusations levelled at you that make absolutely no sense, you would understand why I'm playing so exacerbatingly.

Wait, I think I know what we can do to change this situation. I'll change my context.

Let me change what I'm talking about to sooth your frazzled mind. Something that you can relate to, something that you feel... comfortable.. with. Maybe you can get a good solid read on me with it. Maybe you won't be so angry at me.

I had a Fantasy Football Draft Last Night and the computer spat in my face and gave me that schmuck O.T. in the third round when Dave From The Internet used his computer to jack up my connection. I hate that guy. You might think I sound nuts, but the guy did it in the third and fifth rounds. I don't like that his computer took over mine like that because it was a major dick move. This is why I continue to advocate for a Live Draft so that I can use my patented Means of Intimidation to get the players that Colonel Mustard's Mana Deserves.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by IH »

Skruffs wrote:IH - why did you answer Pooky's question for him? He deliberately avoided talking about the game, instead talking about the 25 word thing and nothing else, in his last post.
I don't think Pooky is too high a priority on my list atm, as I mostly think he's town.
Also, if you see something scummy, you're not going to point it out?
Finally, he was talking about the 25 word thing because it was a question asked of him I believe, that was a breadcrumby fishy question.
Skruffs wrote:Pooky did similar things day one, regarding the fossing of me and not of you. I do not understand how he consider me bringing up something you said fishy, when the point I brought up was that you were being fishy.
The entire point is you're accusing someone (me) of fishing, while you're doing the SAME EXACT THING if not worse. You don't think thats scummier than the original fishing?
Skruffs wrote:My theory is based almost entirely about what is known about players roles, and what they have claimed. This is why IH, and Pooky, to a smaller extent, and anyone else who claims to be Fresnian is more likely to be suspicious to me.
Which is entirely false since you only are working off of two roles. BM's role wasn't an incarnation of the count anyways. What about Xyzzy? His role was a freaking astronaut and just a fresnian. Your theory is already proven false.

MGM wrote:Skruffs might've made an unfortunate word choice in that last quote, but nothing word a FOS. He was clearly trying to get across that there will be more claims of book characters and that not all of them will be scum. Your ridiculous theory is going to get you bumped up on my list. You're just trying to get claimed innocents lynched.
Sorry the full quote didn't come across MGM
Skruffs wrote:Lastly :
Claiming to be the count is scum?
Nobody counter claimed Cubs' count claim?
The game is about a man who was scizophrentic. Multiple personality disorder. Alraedy there have been two players who have been 'forms' of the count.

There will be more. And they will not be scummy.
Which actually has nothing to do with my theory. I just felt this was scummy, as Skruffs was essentially clearing any count 'forms', which he cannot do without knowing the setup.
Skruffs wrote:"Now that IH has claimed to not be from the book AND fossed any claims to the main character, that the game is titled after, i am pretty sure he's'a good lynch.
Ok, would you please stop saying I have FoSed any claims of the main character? I said I would be wary because there was no counterclaims of the count of monte cristo.

So, if a player claimed count of monte cristo, and turned out to not be him, why would you believe that claim from a later player Skruffs? Why would they not have counterclaimed?

I was trying to not bring this back up, but you insist on using it as a point of suspicion against me.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Thesp »

Work is beating my head in right now. It will likely be tomorrow before I am able to get a serious post in. Thanks, sorry.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

1-15 reskimmed. Like DP, Pooky, IH, Zindy.

Odd vibes from PWS, jeep. Thesp and VitR quiet. Pushes on Skruffs and LML seem hyperaggressive.

Back tonight with more skimming and then a full reread for detail work.

unvote
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

That's not what I'm saying at all.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Actually try reading what I have typed.

My "why do you think him doing something scummy excuses you to do something similarly scummy?" was the response to your question to me, and when you responded immediately afterwards with not a single sentence justifying your choice to fish afterwards.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:37 pm

Post by Tamuz »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:That's not what I'm saying at all.
Have you noticed yet that he never portrays anyone else's words correctly?
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Dani Banani
Dani Banani
Townie
Dani Banani
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by Dani Banani »

Talitha wrote:i'm not buying this from Dani. I don't think he really believes that Thesp is a lyncher. How often does a lyncher come up in a closed setup forum game? Hardly ever, and I'm sure Dani is aware of this. I think bringing up the lyncher is just a convenient reason (based on memories of Thespival) for Dani to back up his OMGUS against Thesp.
Talitha & CES have a good point about a lyncher role in a closed setup game... i didn't think about this when i formed my 'Thesp=lyncher' hypothesis... at the time i posted it, i believed there was a good possibility Thesp was the lyncher based on the similarities (slightly subtley but aggressively attacking me) between this game & Thespival, but bringing the fact that this is a closed setup into the formula does change things... i'm not aware of how often a lyncher role is used/not used in closed setups b/c i haven't been playing or reading many games recently, and have been more focused on the wiki... i'll have to research this... i also find PTMB's mentioning of football in only this game thread very odd, but not sure i find it scummy... it's not typical Pookyiness, but his response is slightly believable... the Mr. Grey in the condorcet is an interesting distraction, but a distraction nonetheless...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:12 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

reskim 15-30:
like IH, don't like Adele ( :( ) skruffs ok, no read on LML, claim looks neatly tailored to the situation, gaspar missed a significant fact in a read, no read on mgm.

note for detailed read: it didnt feel like 20 people were working towards the best lynch end of d1, see who dilly-dallied.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:27 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

holy crap that was fast. 31-39 easy skim. foolinc is the elephant in the room and way too many people are ignoring it, even as some vote it. others talk football and passwords, deadline approacheth, as i'm losing faith in humanity, ih saves the day with a post about the elephant. if ih is scum he's artful and attentive--seems town to me.

note for detailed read: who is letting the clock tick without addressing the foolinc issue and inflating/deflating? time's a wastin
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:09 pm

Post by Mgm »

IH wrote:
Skruffs wrote:Pooky did similar things day one, regarding the fossing of me and not of you. I do not understand how he consider me bringing up something you said fishy, when the point I brought up was that you were being fishy.
The entire point is you're accusing someone (me) of fishing, while you're doing the SAME EXACT THING if not worse. You don't think thats scummier than the original fishing?
That is his point. The original fisher should be considered at least as scummy as any second fisher, but in this particular case the first was ignored, while the second got the full blast. The original fisher, whether more or less scummy, should at least get some heat for those actions.
Show
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:12 pm

Post by Mgm »

Your theory is already proven false.

So what is Skruffs' theory then? Sounds to me like you're writing off a theory before even hearing it to its full extent.
Show
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:45 pm

Post by Talitha »

Something about the way IH (see post 924) is reacting to every single post and bumping people up and down his list as he reads singular posts seems very
mechanical
to me... I can understand players who play by their gut, and I can understand players who insist on trying to apply logic, but I tend to believe that IH is trying to give the appearance of hunting scum, while not actually hunting scum.

Ah but he's already second on my list, so that's good.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:37 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

oman sketchy start--awkward humor
foolinc's rolenames post moderately protown
ces mildly bad
vitR good vote, means little with him
skruffs proportional
LML solid
skruffs bizarre
vitR solid
skruffs retarded
skruffs on drugs
mgm self-centered, avoids skruffs issue
PWS strained
zindy hyperdefensive
skruffs: bad perry mason impersonation, bad attack on VitR
note: trying to read skruffs gives me a headache
lee: hyperreactive to votes early in the game
DP: robotic and procedural nonpost
pooky: elegant observation on MoS
mgm also attacks vitR (doesnt make sense)
jeep solid condorcet observation
ces not seeing scumhunting benefits of condorcet--seems obvious that more expressed suspicions and relative value judgments = better
logicticus good post
DP i agree with all of his comments but two--looks genuine
MoS waste of a post, defensive
zindy defensive, explains why he went from rah rah wagon to no wai wagon too big in 12 hrs without getting any info from the wagon
VitR solid AGAIN re: adele, skruffs
xyzzy bizarre explanation: vote, meet left field
talitha decent suspicions, moderated defense of skruffs
Lee upset at adele instead of SUSPICIOUS of adele for consistent misinterpretation, possibly knows adele's not scum?
dp bad reason for voting jeep
mgm slightly less bad vote
jeep too insistent in response
oman willing to pipe up about meaningless bs--SCUMMY
vitR on the money again
xyxxy bizarre limited observation again
xyxxy attempt at thorough analysis of mgm full circle inconclusive, unlikely they're partners
thesp solid post i agree with
thesp accuses lml of fake fury
skruffs rants on LML: reading his posts is like drinking cough syrup from the bottle
DP proportional to skruffs
mgm drawing a little too much attention to "I DONT KNOW CES'S ALIGNMENT ONOES"
another solid talitha post
oman finally brings game, but weird call on two scumteams
zindy overblows irrelevant condorcet issue, good obv on xyzzy
logicticus sees complicity between oman and mgm, votes mgm but not oman
oman stark defense of LML from skruffs
pooky 3rd straight post on dice issue, treading water
lee terrible sheep on pooky (votes mos)
pooky goes to work on some trivia, ignores the meat of the game but DOES put vote leader on the hotseat
jeep, mgm: way too much time discussing voting minutiae, dont appear interested in substance
mgm has vitR way too high
mos refuses to play ball
PWS super weak vote on pooky, ignores the meat of the game
skruffs:
doesnt seem to fear the possibility of thespscum

ugh, ces drags out condorcet debate, ignores the real gamestate
dp longwinded analysis post, unsubstantial
zindy demonstrates he read DP's condorcet carefully, very pro-town!
Lee spots same thing i did about skruffs-Thesp. protown sign
thesp-not such a hot post. making an appearance
mgm misses the point
xyzzy says next to nothing in 25 words
zindy good vote on xyzzy
mgm wont let the random vote thing die...
skruffs with a rare voice of skruffsanity, defends himself and sounds geniune doing it. his condorcet is terrible.

note: at this point i expect to read jeep's posts and see next to no contribution. if this is accurate, he is likely scum for indifference with so little time before deadline.

oman seems genuinely interested in alignments--protown post
talitha-hot and cold post, apologist for oman
logicticus scummy reason for voting ih
mgm notices log's scummy post, mgm looking more astute. are his powers of logic temperature dependent?

patented ih post solid except
claims to have a read on skruffs then says he can never read skruffs

foolinc attentive response to tamuz, protownish
LML attacks Thesp, not Adele, for voting for him
IH insinuates an either-or lynch of Thesp/LML
tamuz good observation of talitha-cubs oddness
cubs pops in with a minimalist attack on LML
IH notices, shows concern about deadline
talitha good observation, clearly interested in relationships, protown
skruffs cheap shot at jeep, scummy
foolinc exaggerates cubs' scumminess
CES pops in to say nothing, 3 days before deadline
fos CES

ih makes a couple of useless posts near deadline, fishy
i like gaspar's initial condorcet except WTF vitR.
mgm terrible end-day justification for voting jeep
gaspar seems interested in relationships
IH observant post, seems curious
suddenly i really dont like VitR's condorcet--note: go back later and see why it changed
mgm weirdness: voting on a dream?
ces chock full of theorycraft 2 days before deadline, not helpful
ces's condorcet is decent
xyzzy says NADA again
zindy good point on LML's thin suspicions
talitha good post
xyzzy terrible, incomplete condorcet. scummy.
gaspar hints of sincerity, wants mgm dead, odd choice
pooky pops in to answer trivia 13 hrs before deadline
zindy pushes xyzzy, solid alternative
gaspar wants LML dead, final answer (lee just claimed)
fos: gaspar

lee offers to sheep on zindy's xyzzy (has he not sensed the scumminess himself?)
gaspar considers joining the zindy-lml sheep train
gaspar leads LML to adele who is not a contender, 3 hrs from deadline
lee, mgm, fool, adele race to seal cubs' coffin
END DAY ONE
vote: nolynch
, xyzzy, banani, CES, gaspar, pooky, BM, LML, MGM, foolinc, DP, Thesp, Tamuz, Skruffs, VitR, IH, zindy, talitha
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:31 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

@MBL - If you know you're town, wouldn't you be willing to knowingly sheep to save your life, since you know there is a better chance of finding scum with the lynch of ANYONE else other than you? That was explicitly said.

I understand you just did a PBPA of D1, which is wonderful.

You current vote is for NL, followed by the dead Xyzzy.

Your real condorcet looks like NL, Dani, CES, Gaspar, Poolt, Me, MGM, etc.

Did you see the "duel" scene in which, if I were scum, I would be killed?
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:32 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

EBWOP: pooky, not poolt.