Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

RafK wrote:
TS
- if you were king tomorrow, and without seeing the outcome of today's execution, what are the two words you would use in your kingship?
Just to make it exciting, and add a little suspense, it will be a random choice of "Execute: Fritzler" or "Execute: mnowax" - like you say, cuz someone is gonna have to do it.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Fritzler »

RafK wrote:
Fritz
- which one of the other 4 should I execute? And in 15 words or less, why?
ThAdmiral

he (1) is (2) being (3) unresponsive (4) and (5) without (6) clear (7) responses (8) we (9) have (10) no (11) way (12) to (13) judge (14) him (15)
Surfs up dude.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

RafK wrote:I would execute Yos on the spot and go with my gut- after all, his move was BRILLIANT as a bus in a game with no cop- but I'm afraid that if my gut is wrong that moves pretty much screws the pooch for the town (especially if I get executed in response, since it's a 2-goal turnaround so to speak).
Eh...I would argue that, in general, it's a tactical mistake for a scummy looking mafia member to bus a less scummy looking mafia member; before I attacked him yesterday, one would have thought kscope much more likely to make it to the endgame then me, so if I was his scumbuddy, me bussing him there would be foolish, and be more likely to hurt the scum then to help them.

Besides, take a good look at yesterday; do you really think that's a likely explination? Especally take a look at the way he suddenly got scared, got a lot more serious, and tried to "dis-engage" me after he realized I really was going to kill him.
RafK wrote: Yos- in hindsight, why did you protect spectrumvoid?
(shrug) I just never really saw the case against her, nor did I get a scummy vibe from her. A lot of that is gut, and it turned out to be wrong in that case. However, I did find it interesting that so many people were attacking her when I really didn't understand the case against her, so that was why I had her on the LOE that day; if there was a good case against her, I wanted to hear it, and I wanted everyone to commit to a position.

I guess, when it comes down to it, I kind of felt like she was pro-town because I agreed with a lot of what she had done so far that game. I agreed with her phoebus vote at the time she made it, and her Pablito vote; I agreed with her that PJ looked town; even when she attacked me a bit, her posts still made sense to me.

Looking back at her posts now, I think that once I discovered Bird was scum I might have suspected her, she made some wishy washy posts on that subject, but at the time I was also wrong about Bird.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by Thok »

Official vote count

Deadline: 6 pm PDT Friday, September 28

King RafK (0):

LOE: ThAdmiral, Fritz, Toaster Strudel

Cavane (1):
Fritzler (1):
Lowell (0): Mnowax, ThAdmiral
Mastermind of Sin (1):
mnowax (2): MOS
petroleumjelly (0): Cavane, ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral (3):
Toaster Strudel (1): Fritzler, mnowax
Yosarian2 (0): Toaster Strudel, ThAdmiral

Cavane has yet to pick up the most recent prod I've sent him. I'll get to work on replacing him.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

WTF, when did I get on the block? That's coming out of nowhere...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:26 pm

RafK, I don't know why Thesp was so single-mindedly going after me. I fail to see how Thesp was "on the right track", though, since the people he went after as most likely scum in his book at both still alive (myself and Cavane). I don't see any reason for you to be thinking of executing me right now. You presented no reason to think I was scum. You repeatedly said I was town, but suddenly because Yos2 executed scum I must be scum? Not only are you still considering Yos2 a target, you haven't explained how I am connected to Yos2 being scum and myself being town. On top of that, if Thesp was killed by mafia because he was on to them, why isn't Cavane on your list? You have neatly avoided any attention of Cavane, shrugging it off to the side whenever possible.

As far as I can tell, Thesp didn't like my attitude. I couldn't see a logical reason for him to think I was scum, because I believe that I've played enough games with him that he would know better. Perhaps we've been in less than I thought, though.

I am very, very tempted to actually cast a vote at this point, but I'm going to stick to my plan. I wish it was possible for RafK to execute himself, because I think his double standards on myself and Yos just exposed him as scum.

I no longer think Fritz should be lynched today.

I would like an execution of Cavane, who I believe is RafK's scumbuddy.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:21 pm

I bring you the only thing RafK has said to Cavane all day.
RafK wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:RafK, what do you think about Cavane?
Very under the radar.
The last time RafK talked about Cavane was Jul 30th.
Permanent V/LA.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Yosarian2 wrote:...ok, but what do you think about their chances of being scum?
I would say toaster strudel seems more like scum than fritzler, but then again I have been wrong about everything else so far, so...
RafK wrote:
ThAdmiral
- what have you done in this game to help the town?
Not much to be honest. Been an extra town body I guess.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Fritzler wrote:
RafK wrote:
Fritz
- which one of the other 4 should I execute? And in 15 words or less, why?
ThAdmiral

he (1) is (2) being (3) unresponsive (4) and (5) without (6) clear (7) responses (8) we (9) have (10) no (11) way (12) to (13) judge (14) him (15)
i change my answer to me cuz im sick of this game

im not counting hte words this time
Surfs up dude.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by RafK »

MoS- lovely reaction, thanks for participating. You have very nearly talked me into executing you with that stellar round of OMGUS and deflection and misrepresentation, with all the hallmarks of a scum who thought he was safe and is suddenly paddling furiously for his life.

My question to you was "why was Thesp wrong about you?" (not "why was Thesp on the right track?" or whatever else you seemed to be talking about there) which was effectively the same question I asked ThAdmiral, but phrased differently. It boils down to "what have you done that shows you're town?". You didn't answer that at all. And to think I just wanted to see what you'd say under pressure :)

Not executing Yos (similarly just wanted to see what he'd say under pressure, and if not entirely convinced, he at least gave a consistent explanation of why he didn't go for SV).

Still hating TS' attitude. Still finding Fritzler and ThAdmiral to be as previously described.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:48 am

RafK, I was responding to this post, where you said, and I quote:
RafK wrote:I would execute MoS for being the guy whom I thought was town at least in part because I thought Yos was scum, so turnabout is fair play. This is probably my most "logical" execution choice. Also, Thesp had it in for him and
Thesp seems to have been on the right track
(and got killed; I always feel that scum do kill people who are threats, and then say it's WIFOM to say that... I know that as scum, I certainly make a habit of trying to nightkill people who are on to me, if I have that luxury available).
Nice try making it look like I blew a simple question out of the water. I was responding to the statements that came before the question.

My answer to your question was in the second paragraph. Thesp completely read me wrong, and I don't know how he did it, but he did.
Permanent V/LA.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Fritzler »

RafK wrote:Still hating TS' attitude. Still finding Fritzler and ThAdmiral to be as previously described.
So are you going to kill one of us? Go ahead bro.
Surfs up dude.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Thok »

theopor_COD replaces Cavane, effective as soon as I send him his role PM.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:23 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Hi 117 pages = a fair whack of reading, no need for a novel this week. This may take me some time but alas I have some spare time this week.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:01 am

We have a deadline in two days. RafK needs to narrow down his list from four people. I don't want him to just suddenly pick one of them on Friday and kill them without further responses.
Permanent V/LA.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:43 am

Post by RafK »

[quote=RafK]My question to you was "why was Thesp wrong about you?" (not "why was Thesp on the right track?" or whatever else you seemed to be talking about there) which was effectively the same question I asked ThAdmiral, but phrased differently.
It boils down to "what have you done that shows you're town?".
[/quote]

[quote=MoS]My answer to your question was in the second paragraph. Thesp completely read me wrong, and I don't know how he did it, but he did. [/quote]

Try again. Or it really will be you.

Otherwise it's going to be Fritzler- I've come to the conclusion that he's reverse-psychologying (and it has kind of been working), and honestly if I'm going to make a choice on the basis of who has done the least pro-town stuff, he's definitely up there (so is ThAdmiral, but as I said, I think ThAdmiral has a reprieve from me on the day purely because I previously had him as scum due to interaction with Yos).
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Thok »

Deadline in a bit more than 33 hours from this post.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Fritzler »

RafK wrote:Otherwise it's going to be Fritzler- I've come to the conclusion that he's reverse-psychologying (and it has kind of been working), and honestly if I'm going to make a choice on the basis of who has done the least pro-town stuff, he's definitely up there (so is ThAdmiral, but as I said, I think ThAdmiral has a reprieve from me on the day purely because I previously had him as scum due to interaction with Yos).
you've got a little over 32 hours to kill me now. go ahead
Surfs up dude.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:31 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I've ploughed through days one and two - as it stands I don't want CardboardBox/Lowell executed or MoS - mainly due to interaction with Voidyscum.

I hope to get most of my analysis done prior to deadline but as I'm reading from page one onwards it may be that I won't.

Anyone want to ask me anything in particular?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Fritzler »

theopor_COD wrote:Anyone want to ask me anything in particular?
are you scum?
Surfs up dude.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:54 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Good question.

Nope.

You? Save me reading the other 80 odd pages.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Fritzler »

theopor_COD wrote:You? Save me reading the other 80 odd pages.
No sir.
Surfs up dude.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:45 pm

RafK wrote:
RafK wrote:My question to you was "why was Thesp wrong about you?" (not "why was Thesp on the right track?" or whatever else you seemed to be talking about there) which was effectively the same question I asked ThAdmiral, but phrased differently.
It boils down to "what have you done that shows you're town?".
MoS wrote:My answer to your question was in the second paragraph. Thesp completely read me wrong, and I don't know how he did it, but he did.
Try again. Or it really will be you.

Otherwise it's going to be Fritzler- I've come to the conclusion that he's reverse-psychologying (and it has kind of been working), and honestly if I'm going to make a choice on the basis of who has done the least pro-town stuff, he's definitely up there (so is ThAdmiral, but as I said, I think ThAdmiral has a reprieve from me on the day purely because I previously had him as scum due to interaction with Yos).
Again, I ask. If Yos2 being scum made me look more protown, how is the opposite true? You have yet to actually lay out a case for me to be scum. I have put forward my arguments against Thesp multiple times, go back and read them. If you seriously think I am the most likely scum of the people alive, I can't wait for you to get executed tomorrow, because that's a load of bullshit. Even your scumbuddy says I shouldn't be executed.
Permanent V/LA.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:19 pm

Post by RafK »

I've been asking very nicely WHAT YOU HAVE DONE THAT MAKES YOU TOWN.

Not your arguments against Thesp. Not "show us your best panicked freak-out". I am asking you to justify what pro-town stuff you have done in this game. And you haven't got very long.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:09 pm

I've been very frank about my opinions and I've been proactive in hunting after scum. I haven't hesitated to question any kings that exhibited scummy behavior, and I have been thorough in defending myself, attempting to answer any questions that were put to me. I have kept to my beliefs despite times when there was an overwhelming amount of peer pressure to do one thing or another. I did what I felt was right regardless of what people told me to do.

As a side note, why is mnowax still alive, and why is he not on RafK's execution list? DeadRikimaru was a very suspicious king, and his replacements haven't done any better.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”