d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by d3sisted »

theopor_COD wrote:I don't see much sense in sending a GF to kill if three scum remain.
Isn't it fact that GF is responsible for sending in the NK?
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

From my limited modding ability; the GF usually sends the orders in but I'd guess between the scum group one of em is picked to carry out the deed. It's not given that the GF has to do the killing every night . . . mind I guess it'd be up to the mod, I would however find it unlikely.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:51 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I think Nab, D3sisted and krav are all be town...
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:02 am

Post by kravhen »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think Nab, D3sisted and krav are all be town...
Hmm. That would be twisted in a twisted kind of way hehe...
All I know is, my vote stays on NabNab for now .
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:45 am

Post by kravhen »

What if we were all town bickering with each other while the scumz sit back, wait and throw the generic and usual comment about stuff just so that they don't get labeled lurker and get prodded. Which makes me think. What are y'all's opinions on this? And by y'all I mean whoever's name isn't albert, kravhen, desisted and nabakov. O snap?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:10 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Practically impossible.

Kravhen says Nab was visiting Sir Tornado.

Nab claims he was at home

One of them is lieing.

D3sisted has an innocent on Nab

Result - Kravhen is lieing gambitting scum or Nab is Godfather. I can't see the point of d3sisted lieing . . . unless he is scum with Nab and Kravhen's town. Either way sure as hell is a problem at lylo.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:31 am

Post by kravhen »

theopor_COD wrote:
Practically impossible.

One of them is lieing.

Result - Kravhen is lieing gambitting scum or Nab is Godfather. I can't see the point of d3sisted lieing . . . unless he is scum with Nab and Kravhen's town. Either way sure as hell is a problem at lylo.
True. Me and Nab contradict each other, so that theory is impossible. Somehow we forgot that fact -.- ... So scratch that theory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

kravhen wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
Practically impossible.

One of them is lieing.

True. Me and Nab contradict each other, so that theory is impossible. Somehow we forgot that fact -.- ... So scratch that theory.
You're being stupid. Let go.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Atticus »

Vote count

NabakovNabakov
(3):
kravhen, pickemgenius, d3sisted

kravhen
(2):
Blue Zebra, theopor_COD

No Lynch
(1):
NabakovNabakov

Not voting (2): Erotomachia, Albert B. Rampage
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:16 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

"Why?" Is a good question (I think Theo already covered it nicely)

"Then who?" is also good.

And then, of course, "Why?" again.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Atticus »

Okay, more prods.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Guys a no lynch is starting to make more and more sense.

I'm sorry but like... we're at an even number. If we lynch wrong we're done for. If we no lynch we get more info about claims, we're still in lylo, but we'll know more about who is lying.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Blue Zebra
Blue Zebra
Goon
Blue Zebra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:35 pm

Post by Blue Zebra »

On further thought, I'm pretty sure the only thing no lynching would do is make d3sisted die, regardless of Nabakov's and kravhen's alignments. We should no lynch tomorrow.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by d3sisted »

I'm dead whether or not we lynch. Then tomorrow, kravhenscum plays up his watcher role and leads to another mislynch, and it's over. If, however, kravhen is town, sure we can get another "watch" in, but then again if he were town we would all just lynch nabakov right now.

Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

How does a no lynch make the choice any easier? Either kravhen or Nabakov is scum and we've inevitably got to decide between them.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Erotomachia wrote:How does a no lynch make the choice any easier? Either kravhen or Nabakov is scum and we've inevitably got to decide between them.
well see.... we're at 8 and in lylo.... we nl we're at 7 and in lylo.... same diff basically....
if
desisted is nk'ed as cop, we know nabnab is innocent, thusly making kravhen scum.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by kravhen »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
kravhen wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
Practically impossible.

One of them is lieing.

You're being stupid. Let go.
I can only assume you mean what I think. So be it.
UNCLAIM: Watcher

CLAIM: MASON

Sorry I lied. I know I owe you all an explanation, so I'll just drop the facts right here for you all. Me and Albert are masons. Many things can help you believe in this, like the fact that me and Albert have NEVER confronted each other. That's what I noticed although at some point I feared we might've been labeled scum because we wouldnt attack each other. It also explains that Deadscilent followed Albert everywhere. Albert also told to keep her mason role secret no matter what until the right time came, that's why she panicked but still claimed vanilla townie. She also didn't want to dissapoint Albert's plans by dying, I guess. He told me his convictions that we should go after NabNab and his plan was for me to claim watcher and say I saw Nab visit Patrick. At first I didn't know what a watcher was, and wondered why I didn't just claim cop. I guess cop is a role that is way too common and if I claimed it the real cop would come after us. That's what I figured. The post I quoted from Albert was my cue to drop the game when it would stop going anywhere and attracting the info we hoped to get. So it seems that according to Albert, the reaction to my watcher claim on Nabakov has taught him what he wanted to know. Or maybe I was just starting to sound redundant and before I couldnt handle my lie anymore, the cue was given.

And that's the show, folks... I had heard Albert rolled crazy. Verdict: He does.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by d3sisted »

You're missing the point. The cop investigation on Nabakov came up innocent, but that does not necessarily mean he is town. He could be GF, simple as that.

Furthermore, nolynch will give scum an extra nightkill.

Thinking back, I think I'm leaning toward a kravhen lynch today. I'm going over NabNab's 772 again, and it's got a good point.

unvote; vote: kravhen

d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Sorry, simul posted.

Anyway, I totally lmfao'd at that one. Bravo, sir, you should be a comedian.

confirm: kravhen

kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by kravhen »

Well that's one person who I see will not give thought to my word. I guess I'm not that surprised.
Anyone else want to follow desisted and vote me?

Any scum wanna use the opportunity to appear super pro-town by mocking my post and discarding it completely ( conveniently ) and vote me?
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

roflcopter@kravhen
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

You are kidding me right ...

At lylo you state you've got a guilty on someone when infact you have no proof, no proof whatsoever. One helluva of a gambit between you and ABR I'll give you that.

In the process you out a major town power-role for us in a cop - who you can kill tonight.

You've now fallen upon a major stumbling block in that the rest of the players do not trust you, quite wisely thank god and have now gone back to a pre-planned fall back scenario of claiming mason, totally laughable. (note - I didn't think ABR was scum, but your dead Kravhen he does run crazy) No sane townsperson at lylo would state they have a guilty on anyone, NEVER EVER IN LYLO, unless they've got pretty much 99.9%.

confirm vote
- before anything even crazier happens like ABR counter-claiming d3sisted or outing another power-role, now makes sense why ABR didn't want anyone investigate him last night.

Edit I just noticed your appeal to emotion post, it's a pretty damn good job I'm already voting you then ain't it.
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by d3sisted »

kravhen wrote:Well that's one person who I see will not give thought to my word. I guess I'm not that surprised.

Any scum wanna use the opportunity to appear super pro-town by mocking my post and discarding it completely ( conveniently ) and vote me?
So first you claim watcher in Ly-Lo and call a guilty on a vanilla town. When the cop comes out to tell you he is town-aligned, you keep pushing for his lynch knowing that we automatically lose if we do? Moreover, you accuse the cop for being scum with the target for which you have no credible evidence?

Even if you really are mason, you deserve to be lynched for that one. Setting up the town for a loss and outing the cop? Brilliant.
Oh yeah, you made everything very, very convenient indeed.

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

d3sisted wrote:You're missing the point. The cop investigation on Nabakov came up innocent, but that does not necessarily mean he is town. He could be GF, simple as that.
d3sisted wrote:
kravhen wrote:Well that's one person who I see will not give thought to my word. I guess I'm not that surprised.

So first you claim watcher in Ly-Lo and call a guilty on a vanilla town. When the cop comes out to tell you he is town-aligned, you keep pushing for his lynch knowing that we automatically lose if we do? Moreover, you accuse the cop for being scum with the target for which you have no credible evidence?
i can has inconsistency?
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by kravhen »

I like how you say I had a guilty on someone when really all I said was that I saw him visit patrick and that IMPLIED high chances of scuminess, therefore the vote. Then someone made sure we considered GF.

Waiting for Albert to pop. This isnt a gambit this is the truth. As WIFOM-y as it may be, I would never pull something as crazy as this as scum. Some of you people love metagaming way too much, so look at Newbie 410 game where I was scum, I didn't pull crazy shit like this. I don't like metagaming but when it can save my skin it suddenly becomes more attractive... ( and suddenly scum stop metagaming ) The reason I pull crazy shit now is 1. albert's influence kk? 2. i just wanted to try something out of the ordinary and, blatantly, FUN AND INTERESTING. "oooh kravhen arent thy selfishz! u pull down into the bowels of hell just for self amusement" And to that I say, hey, I'm not the one that shoves us down there, we do it together, YOU do it when you automatically discard what I say as false. And don't go crazy over cop claim. He might've lied, and it's lylo anyway, we NEEDED the info. What kind of cop wouldn't claim at lylo? Just sayin'.

So I'll be waiting for Albert to cruise by. You guys take a step back, go to sleep, have sweet dreams, and tomorrow reread this and rethink your position. That's all the advice I have.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”