Mini 488 - Killings in Clich├®-town - Game Over!

ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by ChronX »

OK, I have read the game, although calling what I did with pages 7 and 8 "reading" might be generous.

5 people stand out.

In reverse order of scum:

d3sisted: I don't like his style of play much, and it is especially on display in this game, but I don't think it is especially scummy. His mason call in the very first post is worrisome, but might be a noob mistake since he was one when the post was made. Not today's play in my opinion.

Jenter and Honcho both seem to be actively lurking. Similar styles of silly posts, not much game content from them yet. This style of play can be a scum tell, but I highly doubt 2 would do it in the same game. Nothing else to go on with either at the moment.

IH has done 2 very scummy things. Post 85 where he tries to arouse suspicion of a vigkill is weird. It IS in fact the second instance where he has tried to create some cloud around the night kill, the first being the earlier exchange over the mason question.
FOS worthy

Buried in post 148 he MajorFOS's Gatorguy, but I suspect the reason he cited is disingenuous. I like Gatorguy for the way he handles the d3sisted play (worth keeping an eye on, but nothing major right now), of course its my stance too so naturally I like it. Personally, I think the MFoS on Gatorguy is OMGUS all the way back to when he first called out IH for the vigkill speculation.
FOS IH

But at the top of my scumdar at the moment is slash/vollkan. This pissing match with d3sisted seems staged. Slash was right there to stick up for IH for bringing up the vigkill hypothesis (post 96). Other than a bicker with d3 about post 41, slash otherwise lurked (but was here until post 100 or so). Mostly though, i don't like how hard vollkan has jumped into this fight with d3sisted.

We need to hear more from everyone else.

vote vollkan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Votecount:
as of post 219

d3sisted – 3 – Kison, IH, vollkan

Vollkan – 2 – D3sisted, ChronX
ChronX – 1 – Head_Honcho

Not Voting – 5 – GatorGuy91, Jenter Brolincani, Paradoxombie, poppinpuffin, the central scrutinizer

With
alive, it's
six
to lynch.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:10 am

Post by IH »

So, you don't think it's scummy at all that someone is trying to give someone else a free pass for "it being their playstyle"?

You also deserve this FoS.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:17 am

Post by ChronX »

mod
SPAG has a vote, I replaced him, my name should be edited in and inherit HH's vote
Effectively done with MS
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:21 am

Post by vollkan »

ChronX wrote: d3sisted: I don't like his style of play much, and it is especially on display in this game, but I don't think it is especially scummy. His mason call in the very first post is worrisome, but might be a noob mistake since he was one when the post was made. Not today's play in my opinion.
This is just ridiculous. I gave a case against d3s in my first post here. He is the scummiest person I have found so far. I don't get why you feel prepared to let him slide simply because you think it is his playstyle. You seem to just be allowing him to get away with anything because it's how he plays.
ChronX wrote: But at the top of my scumdar at the moment is slash/vollkan.
This pissing match with d3sisted seems staged.
Slash was right there to stick up for IH for bringing up the vigkill hypothesis (post 96). Other than a bicker with d3 about post 41, slash otherwise lurked (but was here until post 100 or so).
Mostly though, i don't like how hard vollkan has jumped into this fight with d3sisted.

We need to hear more from everyone else.

vote vollkan
You have voted me, so presumably you find me scummy. Your main complaint against me is that my "pissing match" seems "staged".
What do you mean by "staged"? That sort of language is usually used in relation to bussing accusations, but you seem pretty clear in your non-suspicion of d3s.

Similarly, I know I am hitting hard against d3s. That's because I thought he appeared scummy and his subsequent behaviour has just hardened that. Why does that make me suspicious?

I mean, what is the logical step from "Vollkan is going hard against d3sisted" to "Vollkan is scum"?
poppinpuffin
poppinpuffin
Goon
poppinpuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:27 am

Post by poppinpuffin »

analysis planned for tonight, all.
Show
jhawk01B: you go to lynch becca
somestrangeflea: This better be good!
somestrangeflea: NO!
Mertrodome: haha
poppinpuffin: hahahahh!!!
jhawk01B: and she escapes
jhawk01B: NIGHT
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Volkan's views look just like what I'd expect from a player who has only observed most of the game. I, for one, am not willing to vote d3sisted yet, but my FoS on him still stands.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:14 am

Post by ChronX »

d3sisted wrote:2) Where in that post, or in any of my posts did I ever state I was looking for a reaction specifically from IH?
3) Indeed, something did emerge from this wagon; I caught you flipflopping, didn't I?
5) How am I expected to justify a random pressure wagon?
IH wrote:I'm still unsure how I became nervous.

Desisted, could you quote where I 'became nervous'? Instead of just me posting and catching up?
Mostly because you saw my vote on your and ricocheted an entire case on me. Then you kept asking why my vote was on you, when I felt it was quite clear it was a random pressure vote.
THIS post sums up d3sisted's case and I like it. d3 may play erratically but I do think his play brings out interesting responses, and that his play is NOT just desinged to get a reaction from the player he votes. Random bandwagons offer fodder for analysis later.

I am seeing a connection between slash/vollk and IH as I pointed out in my post where I voted.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:33 am

Post by vollkan »

You think d3s's "case" is good? Last time I checked, he had no case, just repetitve rebuttal which kept avoiding my point.
d3s wrote: 2) Where in that post, or in any of my posts did I ever state I was looking for a reaction specifically from IH?
3) Indeed, something did emerge from this wagon; I caught you flipflopping, didn't I?
5) How am I expected to justify a random pressure wagon?

IH wrote:
I'm still unsure how I became nervous.

Desisted, could you quote where I 'became nervous'? Instead of just me posting and catching up?
Mostly because you saw my vote on your and ricocheted an entire case on me. Then you kept asking why my vote was on you, when I felt it was quite clear it was a random pressure vote.
To categorically resolve this, though I feel like I have argued this twice already:
I never said I expected you to be looking for a "reaction" from IH, stop twisting things. My point is that I cannot see why you would wagon solely for the purposes of wagonning to see what happens. Combined with the rest of your play, as I commented on in my first post, this made you appear scummy to me. Nobody has been able to articulate why the wagon was placed on IH.

Maybe it is because I am a replacement, but I see the player who has looked most scummy to me throughout jumping onto a seemingly pointless wagon. Of course I am going to attack that player. Can somebody explain to me what is wrong with me doing that?

I did not flip-flop. My logic has been consistent, I maybe just did not articulate it clearly enough. I did not like Puffin's vote either but he had not stuck out to me as much. Thus, the fact he unvoted upon discussion restarting meant that overall I did not suspect him as much as d3sisted. I fail to see what the "flip-flopping" is, besides a OMGUS from d3s.

Again, I ask
Vollkan wrote: I mean, what is the logical step from "Vollkan is going hard against d3sisted" to "Vollkan is scum"?
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:19 am

Post by ChronX »

The logical step:

Slash's only game-related contribution to the game was to stick up for something scummy that IH did, and offer an explanation that tried to make it seem not scummy.

Vollkan replaces slash, and engages in a spirited defense of IH by engaging d3sisted. You essentially tagged into the fray, and allowed IH to ease back out of the fight.

IH has done some scummy things (refer to my post where I voted vollkan for details). IH has been bandwagoned. There is a possible link with vollkan/slash. Since it is day 1, explore that with a vote on vollkan.
Effectively done with MS
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:18 am

Post by IH »

Chron, let me respond to the reasons you are suspicious of me, and I'll make a larger post tonight.

RE Nightkill:I will admit it could have seemed odd

RE:Gatorguy FoS:Pretty much don't look at the reasons and go out on a limb based on speculation, even though I had a valid reason. Pretty much say "nuh uh" and FoS me.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by ChronX »

re:re Gatorguy FoS. You don't SAY anything about Gatorguy. You paste a quote up and MajorFoS him. I find this to be scummy play; it lets you "yuh huh" ANYTHING someone might say about Gatorguy as being suspicious. You need to be particular about what it is about that quote that is FoS worthy. As to my speculation, I got a vibe following gg's earlier post about you that you were unhappy about it, and looking to sting him for whatever came along.
Effectively done with MS
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by vollkan »

ChronX wrote: The logical step:

Slash's only game-related contribution to the game was to stick up for something scummy that IH did, and offer an explanation that tried to make it seem not scummy.

Vollkan replaces slash, and engages in a spirited defense of IH by engaging d3sisted. You essentially tagged into the fray, and allowed IH to ease back out of the fight.

IH has done some scummy things (refer to my post where I voted vollkan for details). IH has been bandwagoned. There is a possible link with vollkan/slash. Since it is day 1, explore that with a vote on vollkan.
I see what you are saying, then. After all, Slash did defend IH. Moreover, I see that my actions against d3s could be construed as defending of IH, though this is not the motivation for my actions. D3sisted's scumminess was the basis of my actions;. Reading over, he was my suspect all the way through and, thus, I voted him and nothing since has dissuaded me..
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

***Reminder: Day will end at 8:00 EST, Thursday.***
I play the games rul gud.
poppinpuffin
poppinpuffin
Goon
poppinpuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by poppinpuffin »

>< I'm going to be incredibly busy this weekend, I will get as much quality posting as I can though. Just giving a heads up.
Show
jhawk01B: you go to lynch becca
somestrangeflea: This better be good!
somestrangeflea: NO!
Mertrodome: haha
poppinpuffin: hahahahh!!!
jhawk01B: and she escapes
jhawk01B: NIGHT
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Well I'm back, but nothing much has happened...
Maybe it is because I am a replacement, but I see the player who has looked most scummy to me throughout jumping onto a seemingly pointless wagon. Of course I am going to attack that player. Can somebody explain to me what is wrong with me doing that?

What's wrong is the "bandwagon" i jumped onto consisted of only 1 vote, and the bandwagon you refer to (and continually insist I take the blame for) is poppin's vote.
This. Is. [color=red][b]SPARTA![/b][/color]

[color=red][b][i]V/LA Dec 22 - Jan 4[/i][/b][/color]
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by d3sisted »

EBWOP:
Well I'm back, but nothing much has happened...
What's wrong is the "bandwagon" i jumped onto consisted of only 1 vote, and the bandwagon you refer to (and continually insist I take the blame for) is poppin's vote.

ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:09 am

Post by ChronX »

The following have not posted in at least 9 days:
Kison, Jenter, Gatorguy
(a LOT longer than that),
Head Honcho

I can't find a post from
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
since he was subbed in.

mod prods
on all of them please????

I'm on it - MOD
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Kison »

ChronX wrote:IH has done 2 very scummy things. Post 85 where he tries to arouse suspicion of a vigkill is weird. It IS in fact the second instance where he has tried to create some cloud around the night kill, the first being the earlier exchange over the mason question.
FOS worthy
You kidding me? I mean, I personally find it unlikely that the night kill was from a vigilante, but you're going to go as far as FoS someone for having an open mind on the subject?

To be honest, this latest bicker match has been tiring for me to keep up with. I'm still liking my spot on d3sisted for a combination of his more recent actions as well as his big screwups earlier on in the day(if you need more on that, read my previous posts).
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:01 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

ChronX wrote:The following have not posted in at least 9 days:
Kison, Jenter, Gatorguy
(a LOT longer than that),
Head Honcho

I can't find a post from
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
since he was subbed in.

mod prods
on all of them please????
Sup.

Forgot to watched topics this.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:02 am

unvote
possibly
comment."
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

though d3sisted's voting style may be kind of uh, flakey, I really think it just seems flakier than anything. I agree with him about the guy calling 2 joke votes a "bandwagon" being suspicious, and maybe just trying to find a lynch anywhere he could.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

I'm still most sus of de3sisted...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

I'm thinking D3sisted for today's lynch, though I'll admit I'd perfer to find someone scummier. Looking for some new opinions and input.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:45 am

D3sisted looks like a decent day one lynch. With this amount of content, I have few genuine suspicions.
possibly
comment."
d3sisted
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
d3sisted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by d3sisted »

Jenter, your posts this game have hardly given us anything. Then, you leave for 10 days and that's all you can manage to contribute?

Same goes for TCS: is that all you've come up with on your readthrough? That there's nothing to comment on and that I'm the best lead you have? This is just disgusting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”