Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 5465, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I can state with extremely high confidence that there are two scum factions in this game.

In post 5466, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DS may not be scum with Max, but he's scum alright.

In post 5489, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think klingon and ds are scum and that its two 3 man scum teams.

In post 5468, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Drixx is not confirmed town.
The reason there are two scum factions is that a scum MC in mid game can party up with his entire group and then each spark a double vote.
It isn't feasible to have a group of 4 or 5 scum to do this. Much more logical is two teams of 3 with super powers like lynch resistance, NK and investigation immune.

I sense something here. Lets assume Multiball and two scum teams of three. According to you one scum team is: Klingon, DS and X. And the other team is: Max, X and X.

What I observed is that, you are hinting at the party having more than one scum right now? And if there is some investigation involved that is leading you to believe this, then it has to be cleared.

I personally don't think there is any investigation involved since you started Day 2 with nothing negative against the party. If you are bringing this up now, that means that you read or observed something that you didn't do at the start of Day 2.

If there is no investigation involved and this is purely suspicion, then it needs to be followed up with the posts that led you into suspecting them. Bringing the Cat out of the box is the best way to deal with it imo, you can't accuse people passively and expect any support on that.

In post 5501, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The reason I'm still alive now is because I lied about being BP N1 and successfully WIFOMed the scum. I came clean about my role other than that. DS lied about his role day 1 because he didn't make up his mind about what he wanted to claim yet. Under pressure, he finally came out as ascetic. That's not lying to help the town. That's getting caught in a lie you should never have made.

This is making me feel that you know a lot more about the scums' hit choice (more than prediction), and regarding DS I have already mentioned that it is selfish survival mechanism and I don't see why it is Alignment Indicative.

Basically, coming with this 'the party is scummy' concept later during Day 2 is making me suspicious of you. If you have anything to back it up, then you should share it with us to make us understand.

In post 5482, Drixx wrote:ABR is completely misrepresenting how the mechanics work to fearmonger and introduce the idea of multiball.

How are you sure that there is no Multiball?
And ABR didn't introduce the idea, it was floating around for a while. So don't jump him for that.

In post 5467, Yosarian2 wrote:
That doesn't prove either of their alignments, but they're pretty certanly not lying about the neighbor thing

How are you certain about this Yos? Can we assume that because there was no neighborizer CC and that Errant's Flip showed us that there is a possibility of a Neighborizer, then Itlepip must be the only neighborizer in the game? I don't think it is a certainity, there could be two neighborizer's in the game right? Or may be none at all and Itlepip just got lucky with it?

In post 5474, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon where are you on DS?

Yosarian is town

Is that a Gut read?

In post 5487, Drunken Pirates wrote:I think drixx is town. and if you think it is multiball then why are you not leaping all over klingon?

I don't understand this Mollie, care to explain why he should leap all over Klingon if he thinks it is multiball?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Klingon was the first one to suggest multiball during Day 1 that I can remember. I'm a doctor. I can't investigate.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:37 pm

It's not a gut read, it's his reaction to being Hated.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:09 pm

In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:
Blue has the specific mission of mastering these magics and killing his brother, Rouge.
Since you don't play as Rouge,
it's unclear if Rouge also has the goal
of killing Blue, but it can be assumed.
Most other players can recruit Rouge, who is
probably the best human character
in the game due to his Gift for Realm magic and his great stat growth.
No player can recruit Blue. Red gets the option, but when he explains that his name is Red, Blue kicks him out of his room (because Red is similar to Rouge, get it?).
Blue is a bit of a cynical character
, who only sees others as valuable tools rather than actual allies. Rouge, on the other hand, seems to lack the aggression and cynicism that Blue has.
Every time Blue learns the Gift for one type of Magic, Rouge
will eventually learn
the opposing type. So if you decide to learn Shadow Magic in the game, Rouge will decide to learn Light Magic.

Rouge does not get Shadow Magic initially

Wow thanks Varsoon. That is a lot of info and I procrastinated. *shrugs*

So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.

In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:Rabbit is probably the
strongest Mec character
in the game (besides T260G, of course). Rabbit has unique access to a
Bit system
, which fires little satellite bit things that float around and shoot his enemies with
lasers
. His move, SatelliteLinker, is
one of the more powerful moves that a Mec can get
Rabbit only joins Red's storyline, as it turns out that Rabbit is an agent of IRPO searching for the Black X drug factory in Kyo. It's unfortunate that more characters can't recruit Rabbit, because he's
very powerful
and his SatelliteLinker ability can make quick work of bosses.

I think this role could be protown, but I also think Klingon is hiding something here. She might have more powers and could only be claiming the BIT vote. Which is fine, but her posts are really weird.

In post 5475, Klingoncelt wrote:I want satellite thingies, they look fun. :D

Like this one, lol. I have never seen the lighter side of Klingon, and although it is refreshing, can't really say if it is play acting or they have changed their play style from being grumpy and analytical to loony and sporadically.

In post 5493, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5474, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon where are you on DS?

Yosarian is town.

My read on DiamondSentinel yesterday went from Lean Town to Lean Scum. Somewhere I said that he's so messed up and agitated that lynching him would be a mercy killing. He sort of agreed.

But then there's the Suikoden game. I was confused as hell with all the power and some of the odd roles that Town had, plus one of my scumbuddies (Lickety) was having an off game. Terribly off. He got lynched D1, and that made me even more of a mess. Team Scum totally lost that game.

There are parallels between his play here and mine there.

Titus, wgeurts, care to weigh in on this?

I think he's Scum.

And what exactly are you saying here? I can only gather that you think DS is scum, and you would rather not lynch him because it would be mercy killing, and you were a scum in another game and can see DS behaving the same way you did? (Btw, it took me 5 minutes just to understand this post of yours, and I am still confused :? )

Ma'am please! We have enough to read in this game and outside the game, and we don't want to spend hours trying to understand what your ISO means. Could you tell me who are the two people you would like to see lynched today and why? (Please make them a little easier to understand than this above post of yours, Thank You).

In post 5528, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon was the first one to suggest multiball during Day 1 that I can remember. I'm a doctor. I can't investigate.

In post 5529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's not a gut read, it's his reaction to being Hated.

Okay, well then I don't see a reason to suspect the party. DS is scummy according to you, and I believe he is a VI, who could be scum or town, but eitherway he can easily be caught before LYLO. He posts a lot and errors a lot and doesn't seem like someone who can get through the end game. So, I am not worried about him at the moment. Sensei has said that he will talk to him and there is R&L, DP and Drixx on the party. So tbqh, I am not worried about DS getting something game breaking that will insta lose us the game. And we should learn to trust each other here, I don't understand the reason why you are after DS when we have so many other people to worry about.

The one major thing that is bothering me right now, especially after reading the flavor that Varsoon posted about Blue and Rogue is that they have powerful roles that would get more powerful later in the game. Idk but it seems like something that we have to discuss right now, and this no longer appears as a distraction to me, but rather a dangerous threat which could lose us the end game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:10 pm

Mollie, listen. When you see your comments mischaracterized in such an egregious way, you lose a lot of trust in that person's ability and/or intentions.

Here is an example:

In post 5455, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5439, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We lynch DiamondSentinel before he gets a double vote or something equally nasty.

lookit dat rolefishing

In post 5463, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5459, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5457, Albert B. Rampage wrote:From sparking abilities after the mission...read first page.

how do you know that he was sparked what am I missing here

I think he's just saying that scum-DS sparking any of the abilities on the first page would be bad, so we should lynch him before he can.

Bring me Titus.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Albert, lets discuss Sky - Itlepip - Flum, what do you think about them?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:17 pm

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Okay, well then I don't see a reason to suspect the party. DS is scummy according to you, and I believe he is a VI, who could be scum or town, but eitherway he can easily be caught before LYLO. He posts a lot and errors a lot and doesn't seem like someone who can get through the end game. So, I am not worried about him at the moment. Sensei has said that he will talk to him and there is R&L, DP and Drixx on the party. So tbqh, I am not worried about DS getting something game breaking that will insta lose us the game. And we should learn to trust each other here, I don't understand the reason why you are after DS when we have so many other people to worry about.

The one major thing that is bothering me right now, especially after reading the flavor that Varsoon posted about Blue and Rogue is that they have powerful roles that would get more powerful later in the game. Idk but it seems like something that we have to discuss right now, and this no longer appears as a distraction to me, but rather a dangerous threat which could lose us the end game.

Excuse me. Diamond is not a VI. This isn't his first game, he's not trolling, he clearly is emotionally invested and playing to win. We've established each of these traits from his play.

So what do you mean he's a VI? Your stance makes no sense. His writing and grammar are perfect, there may be some sudden outbursts, which only prove that he's committed to winning this game in accordance to his win condition.

Your characterization of Diamond is extremely suspicious.

IF Diamond is town, and I am not as certain he's scum than I was with Max, then he should really look deeply into your posts and assess if your statement that he's a VI is genuine or if this is a surface level narrative you're running as an excuse to defending him if and when he flips. IF Diamond is town, then my assumption is that he will recognize that you are extremely inauthentic in how you want this town to see your stance on him.

FOS: Gale
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:20 pm

In post 5532, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Albert, lets discuss Sky - Itlepip - Flum, what do you think about them?

I started the day very aggressive with Skybird, but you know what, I liked her posts and the way she's been defending herself.

Pip, I've been defending ever since he replaced arcangel, I think he's town.

Flum I've had in my null reads for a long time. It really depends if he continues to support my proposals or if he turns against me in the upcoming weeks, and how he does it if that happens.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:27 pm

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.

I've read this many times now. I must say it makes me extremely uneasy.

As a town we've agreed to let the Sky-Pip situation peculate. Titus defends Skybird, I defend Pip, Yosarian calls them both town, and we sit at a comfortable stalemate. We have many players here that are looking town. This is quickly narrowing down the potential scum pool. Regressing your rhetoric to a game of setup speculation and outguessing Varsoon is highly questionable.

If Pip were scum, and had a dayvig, he could justify using it on Skybird saying he is so convinced she is scum that he had no choice. That's not what he did. Skybird is overly focused on Flum and Pip, yes, and so is Klingon very focused on her detractors. I'm also spending a considerable amount of typing space deflecting my own detractors. It's human nature to focus on what serves or threatens us.

I have been reading your posts with quite a bit of apprehension over the past week and a half, and I admittedly stayed away from you after you stated that you considered replacing out, but now that you are fully engaged in the game, I feel comfortable with this vote.

VOTE: Gale
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:28 pm

In post 5534, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5532, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Albert, lets discuss Sky - Itlepip - Flum, what do you think about them?

I started the day very aggressive with Skybird, but you know what, I liked her posts and the way she's been defending herself.

Pip, I've been defending ever since he replaced arcangel, I think he's town.

Flum I've had in my null reads for a long time. It really depends if he continues to support my proposals or if he turns against me in the upcoming weeks, and how he does it if that happens.

Skybird's defense is decent and she did point out that she doesn't have the Double Vote, but what about her Claim? What about her read on Flum and Itlepip? Where do you see this Blue vs Rogue thing leading into?

Again, is that based on prior experience or gut? Because my initial gut feeling on Itlepip is that he wanted to survive Day 1. His Rogue claim seemed to me like a plan and not something that he was hesitant to do. All his other claims have been matching a little with flavor, but the problem when matching with flavor is that it gets too good to be true. And what about his multitude of powers and him gaining Day Vig without visiting Luminous?

Flum cannot be null to you, you are not scum hunting him at all. Why is your scum hunting selective? I can find a difference in your game that doesn't seem organic tbh. I would suggest you take a look at Flum again and see why their interaction with Sky is that way and why they are still having the same reads as Day 1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:35 pm

I'll let you in on a secret to my town game. My detractors, they usually turn around and support me as the game moves closer to its end. And the scum who hope to get an easy ride on my back if they support me, they tend to be forced into taking a position against me, and that's when I capitalize on them. That's exactly what has happened with Max, and how I caught him.

This is when he was trying to get a free ride by backing me:

I came back because this was bugging me. Albert, as it stands your play is not making sense to me considering what you've told us so far, and I can't trust it. If i need to explain why after this quote and what Albert has just recently said, I'll do it tomorrow, but I hope it's obvious. I'll look this over again in the morning and maybe I'll be wrong, whatever.[/quote]
In post 997, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
Main Character: Albert

Titus: what does agency captured mean?

I've not problem with Rylai being in the party, if her powers help protect it in some way.

PEDIT: Calling for your own lynch so that we can trust your opinion? Are you that disappointed you don't get to be in the first adventuring party?

In post 587, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Honestly, Drixx, all of us can only guess what the heck each of the locations do. Just pick somewhere cool.

I want him to go to Wakata because the reason is completely arbitrary, the one who suggested it had no realistic expectation of him being listened to, and it fits well with the story this game is starting to paint. I fully support this region and this region only.

Yolo ghost vacation it is
Hell, Drixx, roll a die. I only think the region choice will matter once someone has been on one. Go to the same place, or a new place, and the next night repeat. We have no info.

CoolDog: While I'm not townreading Rylai, I don't think the reasons people have stated for townreading her (if players have) were meta reasons. In fact, the player who brought up the meta (Yosarian I believe) is scumreading her.

PEDIT: ABR's probably town.

This is when Max turned on me and I realized he was scum:

In post 1738, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 990, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Whoever we choose to be MC can still be killed tonight. If that's the case, then the first person on the list of the dead MC becomes MC. I confirmed this with Varsoon.

Scum can't support me forever. I'm too dangerous for them. They have to lynch me or kill me or discredit me, and when they inevitably do, I catch them.

I've been doing this for way too long man. I know my shit. Despite what the critics say, I've won my last 8 games in a row, have an excellent record last year, and improved my scumhunting to unbelievable new highs. It's a thrill and an honor to be playing this game as town, it really is. I can put aside all the petty nonsense. At the end of the day, I have a game plan, and I win games with it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:37 pm

[fixed quotes]

I'll let you in on a secret to my town game. My detractors, they usually turn around and support me as the game moves closer to its end. And the scum who hope to get an easy ride on my back if they support me, they tend to be forced into taking a position against me, and that's when I capitalize on them. That's exactly what has happened with Max, and how I caught him.

This is when he was trying to get a free ride by backing me:

In post 997, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
Main Character: Albert

Titus: what does agency captured mean?

I've not problem with Rylai being in the party, if her powers help protect it in some way.

PEDIT: Calling for your own lynch so that we can trust your opinion? Are you that disappointed you don't get to be in the first adventuring party?

In post 587, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 581, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 572, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Honestly, Drixx, all of us can only guess what the heck each of the locations do. Just pick somewhere cool.

I want him to go to Wakata because the reason is completely arbitrary, the one who suggested it had no realistic expectation of him being listened to, and it fits well with the story this game is starting to paint. I fully support this region and this region only.

Yolo ghost vacation it is
Hell, Drixx, roll a die. I only think the region choice will matter once someone has been on one. Go to the same place, or a new place, and the next night repeat. We have no info.

CoolDog: While I'm not townreading Rylai, I don't think the reasons people have stated for townreading her (if players have) were meta reasons. In fact, the player who brought up the meta (Yosarian I believe) is scumreading her.

PEDIT: ABR's probably town.

This is when Max turned on me and I realized he was scum:

In post 1738, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 990, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Whoever we choose to be MC can still be killed tonight. If that's the case, then the first person on the list of the dead MC becomes MC. I confirmed this with Varsoon.
I came back because this was bugging me. Albert, as it stands your play is not making sense to me considering what you've told us so far, and I can't trust it. If i need to explain why after this quote and what Albert has just recently said, I'll do it tomorrow, but I hope it's obvious. I'll look this over again in the morning and maybe I'll be wrong, whatever.

Scum can't support me forever. I'm too dangerous for them. They have to lynch me or kill me or discredit me, and when they inevitably do, I catch them.

I've been doing this for way too long man. I know my shit. Despite what the critics say, I've won my last 8 games in a row, have an excellent record last year, and improved my scumhunting to unbelievable new highs. It's a thrill and an honor to be playing this game as town, it really is. I can put aside all the petty nonsense. At the end of the day, I have a game plan, and I win games with it.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 pm

In post 5535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.

I've read this many times now. I must say it makes me extremely uneasy.

As a town we've agreed to let the Sky-Pip situation peculate. Titus defends Skybird, I defend Pip, Yosarian calls them both town, and we sit at a comfortable stalemate. We have many players here that are looking town. This is quickly narrowing down the potential scum pool. Regressing your rhetoric to a game of setup speculation and outguessing Varsoon is highly questionable.

If Pip were scum, and had a dayvig, he could justify using it on Skybird saying he is so convinced she is scum that he had no choice. That's not what he did. Skybird is overly focused on Flum and Pip, yes, and so is Klingon very focused on her detractors. I'm also spending a considerable amount of typing space deflecting my own detractors. It's human nature to focus on what serves or threatens us.

I have been reading your posts with quite a bit of apprehension over the past week and a half, and I admittedly stayed away from you after you stated that you considered replacing out, but now that you are fully engaged in the game, I feel comfortable with this vote.

VOTE: Gale

I agreed to ignore them too, but you are not able to understand what Yos is saying about the Hated votes. And why is that you are trusting Itlepip and Flum so much? I don't see a reason that would allow you to do so, and your vote on me is BS. It seems I have hit a note that is troubling you and you are trying to shut me down. You are not the Albert I knew you to be. This is some other person, someone weird.

If you are being a hypocrite and talking about Flavor and roles and don't want others to think on those lines then go f* yourself. I will think what I have to think and if you are stopping me for no reason, then you have some agenda behind it.

Why do you believe pip's day vig ability to be true? I don't believe it. I want to see someone flip from his day vig today, and if that doesn't happen then I am going to take a good long look at him. And your selective scum hunting seems nothing more than a political game. This is not f'in survivor where you take out your threats, this is a team game and I don't see anything resembling that in your attitude today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:44 pm

I see you're going to go the way Max did. That worked out well for this town, and not so well for his scumbuddies. I wish you luck in the upcoming days my friend, I really enjoy playing with you. You're a good guy, and a good player.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:56 pm

In post 5537, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll let you in on a secret to my town game. My detractors, they usually turn around and support me as the game moves closer to its end. And the scum who hope to get an easy ride on my back if they support me, they tend to be forced into taking a position against me, and that's when I capitalize on them. That's exactly what has happened with Max, and how I caught him.

You don't justify your actions this way, it seems like you are eager to explain to me why you are turning on me right now. Lol, you are the one who is slipping right now and not me.

Your slight nudge towards Drixx and the party has clearly made a ping on me, and when I questioned you about it, you have started attacking me.

But you know what? I don't give a rat's ass. I didn't sheep you because I wanted you to lead me to lylo, it was because of a way I believe in gut readers. But now I observed that you hide your agenda behind your gut reads, and this is clearly a scum bum way of doing things.

I see no reason for you to have ignored Flum and Itlepip, when they are doing the same thing as DS and Klingoncelt. I don't understand how you can selectively push certain people unless you are blinded by them or are actually scum with them. Tell me Albert, why are you selectively scum hunting in this game?

Lol, I am amazed that all it took was for you to hear from me that I am seeing you differently and you switched your vote on me. So now Klingoncelt is not scummy to you? Or I was more scummy to you than Klingoncelt?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:01 pm

In post 5540, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I see you're going to go the way Max did. That worked out well for this town, and not so well for his scumbuddies. I wish you luck in the upcoming days my friend, I really enjoy playing with you. You're a good guy, and a good player.

Rofl, what is this post exactly?

Are you threatening me? Go bang your head on a wall!

'Worked out well for this town' - Now I am more suspicious of whether you actually bussed Max, so that you could get that power unlocked and tried to get a few people Role Blocked with the consent of the town.

Probably you didn't expect the vig shot did ya? Lol for your plan of strongman.

I think that is it, you are angry at having lost the strongman and doing a stupid kill on Errant. Probably you expected him to have some bad ass role. And now you want to bring suspicion on to the people in the party. Well you guys should have really killed me over Errant, because I am a big pain in the ass for scums like you.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Wow, it actually makes a lot of sense. Maybe you had planned this all along that you would kill Errant and try to frame Drixx and that is the agenda you came into Day 2 with. So who all are in your scum team? Now now Albert, don't hide your secrets from me.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Gale seems town to me
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

^ ~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm very happy. This is too easy. Give me a challenge. Bring back Titus to wag her finger at me and say I'm scum haha
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

12 pages to go, then I'll get to looking at Max's ISO and everyone else's. I started doing this day 1 but never finished due to IRL reasons mentioned earlier.
Mollie, I'll also get back to you.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Also ABR is Town and I'll pull another gambit day-kill on anyone who says otherwise.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

If you talk to the fortune tellers in Devin, you can make a special encounter appear in Mu's tomb in Shrike.
So, as it turns out, the nonsense fortunes do actually have some merit!
Saving and reloading outside of this fight is one of the easiest ways to encounter the Mec God, which grants all of the best Mec techniques.
It should also be noted that there was going to be a storyline featuring the heir to one of these fortune-telling houses, but it was scrapped due to being too comedic and different in tone.
A lot of neat things were cut from SaGa Frontier.
Maybe I'll talk about them more in the next flavor bump.
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”