⭐ Blitz 20 — How To Be Normal [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Marquis »

DAY 2. VOTECOUNT 03.

anyway here's

(0)
Ranger

(0)
Xtoxm

»
(1)
Some Random Mafia Player
— pisskop
(0)
Ankamius

»
(1)
The Bulge
— Nosferatu
»
(3)
Nosferatu
— Some Random Mafia Player, GuiltyLion, The Bulge
(L-2)

(0)
3dicerolling

(0)
pisskop

(0)
GuiltyLion

(4)
NOT VOTING
— Ranger, Xtoxm, Ankamius, 3dicerolling

With
9 alive
, it takes
5 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-01-28 15:30:00)
(Thu Jan 28 @ 3:30:00 PM EST).

NOTES.

hello. it me
link in bio
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 572, pisskop wrote:Not even a little amused at your dumbassery.

no, insults dont work

now, explain your xtoxm lynch, you havent yet

and you suddenly scumread me over one post?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Meh, 21 hours may be enough for me to recover and re-read.

@pisskop - If you could elaborate on your xtomx and SRMP reads? This would also help me develop my read on you, so a solid answer would be fantastic.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

No Im good.

Im done here. Ive been asking all game for cases and Ive given my own before. Go be lazy on somebody elses time guiz kthnx.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:26 pm

In post 578, pisskop wrote:No Im good.

Im done here. Ive been asking all game for cases and Ive given my own before. Go be lazy on somebody elses time guiz kthnx.

ok, but you need reasoning on me lol, I made one post asking for reasoning and suddenly became your #1 scumread
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 579, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

ok, but you need reasoning on me lol, I made one post asking for reasoning and suddenly became your #1 scumread

Why are you so concerned with his scumread on you?
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:31 pm

In post 580, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 579, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

Why are you so concerned with his scumread on you?

Im not, im concerned with him suddenly scumreading me more than xtoxm for asking for reasoning (and even if I missed it, that still shouldent make me suddenly a bigger scumread then the guy he has been wanting lynched all game)
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Do you think that makes him more likely to be scum?
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:34 pm

In post 582, 3dicerolling wrote:Do you think that makes him more likely to be scum?

I dont know, but I def dont see why he would do that (then again, he has been doing a lot of useless things)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 569, 3dicerolling wrote:Although, nosferatu is definitely off the table for today.

whyyyyy

SRMP is probscum but Nos is obvscum
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Link for me?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 583, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 582, 3dicerolling wrote:Do you think that makes him more likely to be scum?

I dont know, but I def dont see why he would do that (then again, he has been doing a lot of useless things)

Have you ever played with pisskop before?

In post 584, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 569, 3dicerolling wrote:Although, nosferatu is definitely off the table for today.

whyyyyy

That's a great question for you. Why?
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:58 pm

In post 586, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 583, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

Have you ever played with pisskop before?

In post 584, GuiltyLion wrote:

whyyyyy

That's a great question for you. Why?

no I havent, when this started it was my second game.

but that still isent an excuse to change a read off of 1 post.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

are you serious 3dr, I've been saying this over and over

Nosferatu literally forgot the argument that he was making between and . When accused of slipping about knowing who made the NK, his first instinct was to act like he never said that mafia made the kill, rather than justify
why
he thought mafia made the kill - which he had already done in , and did again in .

So when Nos made , instead of defending his belief, he tried to imply davesaz's push on his belief was incorrect. If he was town who assumed maf made the NK, he would have made and as a response to . Not . is not a town mindset, it's a scum self-preservationist mindset.

to put in simpler terms, this is the dialogue and Nos' thought process between and :
Nos (): "lol at scum"
Davesaz (): "?"
Nos (): "maf obviously thought Almost was right about Karnage being SK"
Davesaz (/): "Why do you think maf made the NK?"
Nos (): "I never said that."
SRMP (): "yes you did, right here"
Nos (): "Well it was obviously the maf kill"

as for SRMP, he's been pinging my scumdar the whole game, but that's more of a tone of his posts and contentless-questioning read. I think he's likely scum but he hasn't done anything as egregious as .
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:12 pm

In post 223, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't know what to make of Almost50 defending his townread on Ranger

It's not at all a valid reason to townread someone but when reading his posts I get the sense that he genuinely believes in it.

I can't tell if that's because he knows she's town or because he's a newbie. I would like Ranger's thoughts if she has them.

Meanwhile,
my scumvibes are back on SRMP
, especially given how he's hedging immediately on his throwing shade on pisskop. I just don't feel like he's genuinely trying to solve the game. His accusations are always on the basis of people not posting or not being helpful, as opposed to doing something that legitimately appears scum-motivated.

And I also think voting a player who was replaced () is more likely to come from scum trying to find a comfortable spot to vote rather than a town player keeping tabs on players in the game. Although I'm a bit hesitant because I would expect cautious scum to catch that mistake before they post.

how were they back on if they always were there? If you have been scumreading me all game, the bolded implies that to have gotten back on me they had to be off. if they were always on me they couldent get back on (they = scumvibes)
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:14 pm

In post 589, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 223, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't know what to make of Almost50 defending his townread on Ranger

It's not at all a valid reason to townread someone but when reading his posts I get the sense that he genuinely believes in it.

I can't tell if that's because he knows she's town or because he's a newbie. I would like Ranger's thoughts if she has them.

Meanwhile,
my scumvibes are back on SRMP
, especially given how he's hedging immediately on his throwing shade on pisskop. I just don't feel like he's genuinely trying to solve the game. His accusations are always on the basis of people not posting or not being helpful, as opposed to doing something that legitimately appears scum-motivated.

And I also think voting a player who was replaced () is more likely to come from scum trying to find a comfortable spot to vote rather than a town player keeping tabs on players in the game. Although I'm a bit hesitant because I would expect cautious scum to catch that mistake before they post.

how were they back on if they always were there? If you have been scumreading me all game, the bolded implies that to have gotten back on me they had to be off. if they were always on me they couldent get back on (they = scumvibes)

eh, this might have been a grammar error, but still want to point this out, especially since you said they were always on me twice.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 589, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:how were they back on if they always were there? If you have been scumreading me all game, the bolded implies that to have gotten back on me they had to be off. if they were always on me they couldent get back on (they = scumvibes)

they were gone for all of maybe 100 posts between and

have you never doubted yourself on a scumread only to find yourself coming back to it when the player in question continues to look scummy?

I'm having a hard time believing you think this 'contradiction' means anything, or that you can't understand my thought process here.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Are you proposing he is mafia who knew that wasn't their kill, or sk that knew that wasn't their kill?

Or are you just proposing nos is non-town aligned in general.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:21 pm

In post 591, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 589, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:how were they back on if they always were there? If you have been scumreading me all game, the bolded implies that to have gotten back on me they had to be off. if they were always on me they couldent get back on (they = scumvibes)

they were gone for all of maybe 100 posts between and

have you never doubted yourself on a scumread only to find yourself coming back to it when the player in question continues to look scummy?

I'm having a hard time believing you think this 'contradiction' means anything, or that you can't understand my thought process here.

you just said I was on your scumdar all game, and now your saying I wasent for 100 posts.

Make up your mind lol
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 592, 3dicerolling wrote:Are you proposing he is mafia who knew that wasn't their kill, or sk that knew that wasn't their kill?

I think he could be either, so non-town aligned in general. Again, Nos assuming that the kill was a maf kill I don't really have a problem with. But is just so inconsistent with what he had posted, and what he continued to post afterwards, that it looks like flailing scum panic defense over a minor slip. Bulge said it more concisely in

My existing scumread on SRMP combined with the way SRMP went about pushing on this as well - particularly - makes me think SRMP and Nos are scum on two opposite factions.

SRMP, does it matter at all if I say "all game" instead of "the majority of the game except for roughly 100 posts early on"? Like does that distinction mean anything alignment indicative?
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:29 pm

In post 594, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 592, 3dicerolling wrote:Are you proposing he is mafia who knew that wasn't their kill, or sk that knew that wasn't their kill?

I think he could be either, so non-town aligned in general. Again, Nos assuming that the kill was a maf kill I don't really have a problem with. But is just so inconsistent with what he had posted, and what he continued to post afterwards, that it looks like flailing scum panic defense over a minor slip. Bulge said it more concisely in

My existing scumread on SRMP combined with the way SRMP went about pushing on this as well - particularly - makes me think SRMP and Nos are scum on two opposite factions.

SRMP, does it matter at all if I say "all game" instead of "the majority of the game except for roughly 100 posts early on"? Like does that distinction mean anything alignment indicative?

I dont know if it does, but I find it interesting you say something, then say something making the original statement incorrect literally 2 posts later.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 595, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:I dont know if it does, but I find it interesting you say something, then say something making the original statement incorrect literally 2 posts later.

okay whatever I'm fine with lynching SRMP if we aren't doing Nos today
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I'm sorry, I look over it tomorrow. I just can't really focus on logic right now :/

My gut is telling me he's town, and I don't think he would straight up dave as SK.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 pm

In post 596, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 595, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:I dont know if it does, but I find it interesting you say something, then say something making the original statement incorrect literally 2 posts later.

okay whatever I'm fine with lynching SRMP if we aren't doing Nos today

so you contradicting yourself is fine, but with Nos it isent?

This just seems rather odd.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

^ I mean tbh
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm