DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:41 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Ryan I think you are blowing that post way out of proportion. You are seizing on it like it's the scumtell of the century. Weird.

HoS:ryan
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

ryan wrote:Oh please MoS, you had no plan with your comment except to distance from a couple of your scum buddies. If you did it in jest where was the proof with a smiley face, a just kidding comment or something to show the game you were joking? It wasn't there and now you're trying to spin things in your favor.
I'm still giving you a chance to recover, but you're digging a deeper hole.

Does anyone object to me explosing ryan at this point? We're going in circles.
Permanent V/LA.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:07 pm

Post by thinktank »

MoS makes a good argument vs Ryan. At this point Ryan and Fernando seem the most scummy. Ryan, especially because of the last post, you seem somewhat desperate to point fingers and I don't think that argument was well laid out.
What does everyone else think?

FoS: Ryan
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by ryan »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ryan wrote:Oh please MoS, you had no plan with your comment except to distance from a couple of your scum buddies. If you did it in jest where was the proof with a smiley face, a just kidding comment or something to show the game you were joking? It wasn't there and now you're trying to spin things in your favor.
I'm still giving you a chance to recover, but you're digging a deeper hole.

Does anyone object to me explosing ryan at this point?
We're going in circles.
Expose me and lose a townie than MoS, your choice.

thinktank: What part of the argument are you even agreeing with? Sayin he makes a good argument is jumping along and NOT using your own thoughts/opinions, try again.

Deathsauce: I'm not calling it the scumtell of the century, I'm applying pressure and contributing in finding a suspect.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by ryan »

Why don't you explain to the rest of the game MoS, why whenever suspicion is thrown your way you FREAK OUT and start a hissy fit on "I know exactly who the scum are" you haven't presented one case against me the entire game and I make a comment on distancing and you freak and drop a vote. You've done this since you've replaced in. Now is that how you play (freaking out like ABR) or do you just have no better way to present how you are innocent?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:05 pm

ryan wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Goddamn. If I was mafia with Setael and ChocolateAttack, we'd be the best damn mafia ever. I don't think the three of us have been on the same side of an argument all game.
Distance much?
ryan wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
ryan wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Goddamn. If I was mafia with Setael and ChocolateAttack, we'd be the best damn mafia ever. I don't think the three of us have been on the same side of an argument all game.
Distance much?
Obviously. Good job checking your facts before making random accusations.

Unvote, Vote: Ryan

Someone's not paying attention and just
wants to find a reason to attack people
Pretty much just like your reason for voting me than eh? You just said that you Setael and Chocolate Attack haven't been on the same side of an argument all game, basically saying trying to say that you don't agree on anything? It's a fair question. You are obviously trying to say that you three couldn't be on the same side because you don't agree.
ryan wrote:I'm flailing to get discussion going again and obviously it worked.
ryan wrote:I admitted to putting something to get discussion moving and just because you didn't agree with it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. This game is dragging ass right now. I'm not backing off my suspicions on you as I do still feel you are scummy, but I'm more interested in somebody who I feel is lurking, hence my pressure vote on Setael. I still feel you are trying to distance yourself from your possible scum partners, THAT is why I responded "distance much?" Is this such a difficult argument? You made a big deal of not agreeing with two players in the game, I called you on it and you reacted quite quickly. Shouldn't be much discussion needed on that point, you did exactly what I predicted you would do. (Dropped an OMGUS vote on me and than whined about my accusation)
I had no plan, did I? What about the fact that careless scum would be so eager to jump on my "slip", or whatever you want to call it, that they would forget that this is an
open setup
, and that C9+2 only has
two mafia
, so I couldn't be distancing from a
"couple of"
my scumbuddies. Nor was I making a badly supported argument that us
"three couldn't be on the same side".

Check.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:06 pm

So, next time you think I've made myself an easy target and "freaked out" about it, take a second thought about my possible motives, and you won't expose yourself.
Permanent V/LA.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:52 am

Post by ryan »

Well chalk it up to a mistake reading how many mafia members there are than. But I can assure you, I am not scum. Hunt on my friend.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:20 am

Post by Setael »

MoS wrote:I had no plan, did I? What about the fact that
careless scum would be so eager to jump on my "slip", or whatever you want to call it, that they would forget that this is an open setup, and that C9+2 only has two mafia
, so I couldn't be distancing from a "couple of" my scumbuddies. Nor was I making a badly supported argument that us "three couldn't be on the same side".
The part I italicized doesn't really make sense to me... it seems like scum would be the LEAST likely to forget that there are only two mafia... since they know that they are mafia with only one other person. Am I missing something?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:34 am

Post by TylerJ »

Setael I agree with you. On this argument both sides have their good points and bad ones.

First, ryan did jump on a post, but it could have been just to get something started. The problem with this theory is that MoS has already been active. When ryan said that MoS does seem to get defensive whenever people start point him out, he was right, that is what MoS is doing.

MoS thinks he has cornered ryan on that post but that isn't strong evidence. However, his counter-arguments are just as jumpy as MoS' are, I don't think he likes people pointing fingers at him either. When MoS claimed to have planned his post in order to catch scum I can't help but think he was lying.

Ryan why are you already role claiming? That's the most scumtell move I've seen all game. Im starting to reconsider...
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Setael »

Saying "I am not scum" is hardly role claiming.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 am

Post by ryan »

TylerJ wrote: Ryan why are you already role claiming? That's the most scumtell move I've seen all game. Im starting to reconsider...
Where was my roleclaim? Also roleclaiming is NOT a scummy move TylerJ. Are you saying if a power role was about to be lynched they shouldn't claim and be lynched?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:48 pm

TylerJ wrote:Setael I agree with you. On this argument both sides have their good points and bad ones.

First, ryan did jump on a post, but it could have been just to get something started. The problem with this theory is that MoS has already been active. When ryan said that MoS does seem to get defensive whenever people start point him out, he was right, that is what MoS is doing.

MoS thinks he has cornered ryan on that post but that isn't strong evidence. However, his counter-arguments are just as jumpy as MoS' are, I don't think he likes people pointing fingers at him either. When MoS claimed to have planned his post in order to catch scum I can't help but think he was lying.

Ryan why are you already role claiming? That's the most scumtell move I've seen all game. Im starting to reconsider...
I agree that scum generally would know how many scum there are, but I also believe that some scum (such as ryan) would be so focused on attacking their target that they would forget this and try to take the easy potshots.

The reason I jumped on Ryan as soon as he made his post was exactly for the reason that I was waiting for someone to fall into that trap.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by TylerJ »

I don't believe that you were trying to set a trap and I don't think ryan would forget how many people are on his team. If he is mafia, he pretended to forget on purpose (That doesn't seem to fit).

Oh, well I don't want to get into an argument. It's unproveable hersay on both of our sides.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:21 am

Post by ryan »

Again TylerJ I will ask, WHERE was my roleclaim? (as I asked you above)
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:56 am

Post by TylerJ »

Never mind. My mind is playing memory trips on me. I could have sworn you role claimed like three times. Trippy...

I can't find the posts, so evidently you didn't. forgive me.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:57 am

Post by ryan »

Fair enough.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:13 am

It'd be nice if more than me, ryan, and TylerJ were doing stuff.
Permanent V/LA.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 am

Post by Setael »

We were told awhile ago that Mr. Pigg picked up his prod but we still haven't heard from him. Time for some pressure to get these guys to come out of hiding.

vote: Mr. Pigg
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:35 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Mos have some really strong point against Ryan but I don't think Ryan is scum. It was odd about his comment "distance much" to the three of us. At first i though that was offensive but i felt somewhat he just wanted to create more conversation because he wasn't put up much of a post rather a silly comment that now a pain in the ass for him. More over, i think MoS really pushing on this one.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:58 am

Post by thinktank »

Fernando hasnt posted anything in like 5 days,

vote: Fernando

pressure votes always get the discussion started. And in response to MoS about people not doing much, there was the one argument which i agreed with you on about Ryan but besides this game has been a lot of fingerpointing back and forth.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Good choice people.

Unvote, Vote: Fernando
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:05 pm

Mod: Can you prod Fernando and replace him if he doesn't respond in like 48 hours?

Thanks.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by TylerJ »

This game is going so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Hey, thats not fair, it automatically corrects the spaces between words. Sorry, I am in a humorous mood.

*puts on serious face*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”