Blitz 22: Flash Blitz. GAME OVER

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

29 hours on my count
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

I will be out most of the day. Bold what needs my attention please.

Ty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:33 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

I call FA's reads terrible -> immediately gets up with scumreads.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:34 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

*put
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

So? I'm null scum lean on you

I wanted to generate a read. you got one.

why my reads seems terrible for you and whats the better read in your eyes?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 214, Masquerade wrote:Titus: Why did you keep trying to get RC's attention back when he was poking at Firebringer? Why didn't you try and get a read on both players while they were discussing? Why did you change your vote?

Huh?

I wanted RC's attention to turn to the Gamestate as a whole so I could determine whether he's tunnel town it tunnel scum.

I changed my vote because you've been lurking the game out and still avoiding reasons for anything you've done and taking "easy" conclusions. I want to know why you felt RC was town, why I am scum, thoughts on your wagon. I was expecting something that showed you did thinking beyond looking at the vote count.

Why would you want to turn the gamestate? The way it looks to me is that you were trying to keep RC's focus on you for your own convenience. You accuse RC of spamming the thread with TvT (I was under the impression you were scumreading him but I must have misinterpreted that) but you are the one that keeps grabbing his attention back. You should listen to your own advice and back off yourself. Start focussing on other players.
How is inactivity alignment indicative? I'm freaking annoyed at my wagon. RVS, naked vote, sheep, sheep, sheep. You are the only one of the voters that actually engaged with me :/
What are your thoughts on 3dice, rkvothe, Firebringer and xtoxm?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Masquerade »

Titus, this is for you

In post 280, Masquerade wrote:
In post 216, Titus wrote:
In post 214, Masquerade wrote:Titus: Why did you keep trying to get RC's attention back when he was poking at Firebringer? Why didn't you try and get a read on both players while they were discussing? Why did you change your vote?

Huh?

I wanted RC's attention to turn to the Gamestate as a whole so I could determine whether he's tunnel town it tunnel scum.

I changed my vote because you've been lurking the game out and still avoiding reasons for anything you've done and taking "easy" conclusions. I want to know why you felt RC was town, why I am scum, thoughts on your wagon. I was expecting something that showed you did thinking beyond looking at the vote count.

Why would you want to turn the gamestate? The way it looks to me is that you were trying to keep RC's focus on you for your own convenience. You accuse RC of spamming the thread with TvT (I was under the impression you were scumreading him but I must have misinterpreted that) but you are the one that keeps grabbing his attention back. You should listen to your own advice and back off yourself. Start focussing on other players.
How is inactivity alignment indicative? I'm freaking annoyed at my wagon. RVS, naked vote, sheep, sheep, sheep. You are the only one of the voters that actually engaged with me :/
What are your thoughts on 3dice, rkvothe, Firebringer and xtoxm?
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

RC: I'm very interested in a readslist from you as well.

Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?

3dice, have you developed some reads yet?

xtoxm: still waiting to hear your reason to vote me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 282, Masquerade wrote:Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?

becuase there was basically nothing to make me engage with you

whats your reads on people? any changes / updates /reasons since your last post?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok how exactly do you expect me to interact with you when your just a shadow ... :/

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Eh.

VOTE: unvote

Kinda like what he's doing at L-1.

Not sure about Titus. I'm open to other ideas, too.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:53 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 279, Frozen Angel wrote:So? I'm null scum lean on you

I wanted to generate a read. you got one.

why my reads seems terrible for you and whats the better read in your eyes?

In post 282, Masquerade wrote:RC: I'm very interested in a readslist from you as well.

Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?

3dice, have you developed some reads yet?

xtoxm: still waiting to hear your reason to vote me.

These are my reads as of now

Townish
RC
Xtomx
Firebringer

Slight townish
rvokthe
ranger

Nullish
Masquerade (still sorting this)
jeanne11

Slight scummish
Frozen Angel
Almost50
Titus

As you can see FA, our reads lists are about polar opposite. This is where I find a problem.

You throw shade on my read of RC, while yes, you can consider me calling your reads sucky throwing shade, but in my case, I threw that out as a reaction pull and also as me honestly disagreeing with your conclusion, while you specifically attacked my strongest townread with no explanation of a better way to read them. You are also townreading Titus with no justification at all. And honestly, I don't see any possible justification in thread because most of what I see from her slot is fake. I would appreciate some insight as to why you see her as you do.

You read on jeanne is materialized on a very limited basis. You are judging her to be obvious as scum because "x" and obvious as town because "y", but as a relatively new player, jeanne is opt to change how she plays as either alignment, especially if she recognizes what gets her townread.

That's not to say jeanne is town or scum here, but to say that the way you got your townread on her is dumb.

I don't like your entrance at all, and your reaction to me calling your reads bad is filled with OMGUS. I will gladly

VOTE: Frozen Angels

And see where this takes me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 286, 3dicerolling wrote:I don't like your entrance at all, and your reaction to me calling your reads bad is filled with OMGUS. I will gladly

VOTE: Frozen Angels

And see where this takes me.

to a real omgus

VOTE: 3dice

Your last post was OMGUS not my reaction to you before. I said your posts just sucks and lack of content. you made a completly read list without sharing ideas about anyone in there.

this was your only posts with actual content before my readlist :

In post 215, 3dicerolling wrote:I retract this statement regarding RC. Titus is still poison oak though.

Even though RC is pretty tunnel hard right now, I like them as town.

Not sure I like how fast this masquerade wagon is taking off, but eh.

You have no idea about scum RC do you?

You throw shade on my read of RC, while yes, you can consider me calling your reads sucky throwing shade, but in my case, I threw that out as a reaction pull and also as me honestly disagreeing with your conclusion, while you specifically attacked my strongest townread with no explanation of a better way to read them. You are also townreading Titus with no justification at all. And honestly, I don't see any possible justification in thread because most of what I see from her slot is fake. I would appreciate some insight as to why you see her as you do.

you basically called him town for no reason. what reaction test are you speaking? I attacked your strongest townread for manipulating behaviour. Its his scum tell and I'm sure about it. I didn't saw anything scummy in titus posts while I was catching up. so no I won't sheep your scum read on her. why you think "most of you see from her slot is fake". why you didn't mentioned this before my read list?

You read on jeanne is materialized on a very limited basis. You are judging her to be obvious as scum because "x" and obvious as town because "y", but as a relatively new player, jeanne is opt to change how she plays as either alignment, especially if she recognizes what gets her townread.

call this whatever you want. I like how I'm reading her right now.

That's not to say jeanne is town or scum here, but to say that the way you got your townread on her is dumb.

ty very much :] but she is town

I don't like your entrance at all, and your reaction to me calling your reads bad is filled with OMGUS. I will gladly

honestly , did I hit a nerve? are you RC's scum buddy or something?

Slight scummish
Frozen Angel
Almost50
Titus

your vote is contradicting with your own post though ... :igmeou: I'm sure your not started to pressuring people to get read in last 24 hours of the day ...

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

well.

Its Ranger RC 3sice now

choose anyone and I will happilly help you with the lynch :]

3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:21 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

You're right FA, I clearly OMGUS'd you OMGUSing me OMGUSing you. Clearly. /sarcasm

1. Nope, I have never played a completed game with RC, so I am drawing my read based off of a non-meta situation and an ongoing game.

2. I'm calling RC town because of his aggressive behavior and tunneling. His stance is also similar to mine on many people, so that's generally a solid tell for me.

3. The reaction test was me saying your reads suck. I didn't say why. I didn't say anything specifically. It was thrown out there in part to pull a reaction out of you.

4. No you didn't. You attacked my townread by saying "This is literally the worst way to read a player ever".

5. I have barely ever played with RC and you, but from what I've heard from RC, he's very good at reading you. I have never gotten to see your accuracy on your read, and I will not trust you on some random tell alone.

6. I didn't ask you to sheep my titus read, I asked you to throw forth some effort on why her slot is so high in your townlist.

7. I have seen her arguing a lot with RC, but that's p much all she's done. I see no resemblance of scum hunting. I didn't mention it before your readslist because my availability to post has been shoddy lately.

8. No, you didn't hit a nerve. I'm usually pretty calm and collected in games as both alignments and it takes a special kind of stupid to make me mad :] And no, I'm not scum at all.

9. ERNT. Wrong answer.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

I have other games as well so I went there after I posted here.
In post 283, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 282, Masquerade wrote:Frozen Angel, I'm at L-1, why not try sorting me now?

becuase there was basically nothing to make me engage with you

whats your reads on people? any changes / updates /reasons since your last post?

You quoted my post and said 'later' with it. Why would you quote that post if, according to you, there was basically nothing in it to engage me with? It's funny you say this though because of what you just wrote to 3dice.
My read on Titus should be clear from what I wrote to her earlier.
I'm getting somewhat annoyed by RC's narcisism and I'm afraid that may cloud my judgement. What you call his scum-tell I've seen him do as town. I'm not linking anything because I want to stay anonymous so you don't have to believe it but at least you'll know where I'm coming from.
Jeanne still townlean.
The rest is still null, more worried about rkvothe and Firebringer than anyone else here.

@xtoxm: Eh. Looks like there was no reason, remainder of RVS maybe? Do you have reads/thoughts on the players that sheeped your vote?
What about Titus are you not sure of?

Will comment on recent 3dice vs Frozen in a bit.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 289, 3dicerolling wrote:You're right FA, I clearly OMGUS'd you OMGUSing me OMGUSing you. Clearly. /sarcasm

1. Nope, I have never played a completed game with RC, so I am drawing my read based off of a non-meta situation and an ongoing game.

2. I'm calling RC town because of his aggressive behavior and tunneling. His stance is also similar to mine on many people, so that's generally a solid tell for me.

3. The reaction test was me saying your reads suck. I didn't say why. I didn't say anything specifically. It was thrown out there in part to pull a reaction out of you.

4. No you didn't. You attacked my townread by saying "This is literally the worst way to read a player ever".

5. I have barely ever played with RC and you, but from what I've heard from RC, he's very good at reading you. I have never gotten to see your accuracy on your read, and I will not trust you on some random tell alone.

6. I didn't ask you to sheep my titus read, I asked you to throw forth some effort on why her slot is so high in your townlist.

7. I have seen her arguing a lot with RC, but that's p much all she's done. I see no resemblance of scum hunting. I didn't mention it before your readslist because my availability to post has been shoddy lately.

8. No, you didn't hit a nerve. I'm usually pretty calm and collected in games as both alignments and it takes a special kind of stupid to make me mad :] And no, I'm not scum at all.

9. ERNT. Wrong answer.

0 - I never omgus'ed! this was a blantly obvious stupid misrepresention. You omgus'ed my question to you that why you think my read sucks. thats wasn't omgus. I simply wanted to see your reasons!

1 - so go read some. he is a quite amazing person - related to me somehow. He knows how to read me well , and I know how to read him well. wanna prove? I nearly got banned to prove it

2 - His aggressive behavior and tunneling is just completly same in his scum games . just look at these games :

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64156
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64284

3 - what reaction and reaction test are you talking about? I was testing you when I asked "why my reads suck?" to make you produce content...

4 - No "this is the worst way to sort RC ever" never said what you siad there.

5 - yeah ? ok I'm completly convinced. so we played together - he is a town read of you in this game becuase of his way of playing then I'm scum when he tries to manipulate me when he says "FA are you mad at me?" ...

6 - I said I will reread her ISO. But I didn't saw scummy fake posts which you are claiming its all over the thread in my first catch up ...

7 - thats a point. I will look for her reads while reviewing.

8 - why is it stupid to make you mad ? i like to read people when their actually mad at me :P

9 - wrong answer what ? ... :facepalm:

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:23 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Masquerade (3): Titus, Ranger, Jeanne11
Titus (3): RadiantCowbells, Masquerade, firebringer
Frozen Angel (1): 3dicerolling
3dicerolling (1): Frozen Angel

not voting (3): rkvothe, Almost50, Xtoxm

25.5 hours remaining
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 285, Xtoxm wrote:Eh.

VOTE: unvote

Kinda like what he's doing at L-1.

3dice, rkvothe, Firebringer and xtoxm?

No lynch today, could lynch but meh, no lynch, in sync.

I could also lynch Almost and policy RC. I can't read him and his refusal to engage is anti-town so nullscum with easy chance to fix.
Not sure about Titus. I'm open to other ideas, too.

Me too. I think we're on the same page.
I don't follow how Masq is reaching their conclusions at all (me asking RC to talk about anyone else = wanting attention), but the reach out appears to be more of wtf are you doing dumb town which I can respect as I have felt that way of others.

Now, to answer the substance here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

Wtf... Half my post got deleted

Rc is a null scum. He has been spamming but I can't get a read off screaming crap. His refusal to look at the whole game state is scummy.

3dice and Firebringer and xtoxm I don't wanna lynch today. I could totally go for rvothke or almost lynches too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

Xtoxm and I are pretty in sync ATM. UNVOTE: Masq
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:16 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Titus is confirmed scum.

I will not unvote her, I will not discuss any further reads as long as she is alive.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

why you hef to go and buddy me titus
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

It is what it is. I think you're town because we're viewing what few things I can get a grip on the same way. If that's buddying, I'm guilty of a buddying reach out. We got about 24 hours to get a lynch together, focusing on who I agree with is best considering I don't have super strong reads at the moment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:42 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like I'm willing to risk a modkill by copy and pasting chunks of our skype conversations.

she's blatantly lying and getting away with it and it's sickening.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”