⭐ Blitz 20 — How To Be Normal [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by davesaz »

I was interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by davesaz »

EBWOP mafia kill.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 476, davesaz wrote:EBWOP mafia kill.

It is indeed odd, why would he complete disregard the possibility of it being a sk kill?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Ranger »

I'm pretty sure I vote Some Random Mafia Player, though there's something I want to look into first.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:54 pm

In post 478, Ranger wrote:I'm pretty sure I vote Some Random Mafia Player, though there's something I want to look into first.

why not place your vote and then take it off if you decide otherwise?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 475, davesaz wrote:I was interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill.

davesaz wrote:EBWOP mafia kill.

I don't recall saying the kill was by mafia? I said scum?

Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

I don't think this specifies who performed a kill other than anti-town vs town?

Also you didn't ask that.

davesaz wrote:
In post 464, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

I skimmed the stuff that happened while I was gone. An interpretation of what you mean by this might help, as I didn't catch whatever it was you're referring to. It was a very quick skim though...

This says nothing about me specifying who made what kill.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: dave
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:08 pm

In post 474, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 472, davesaz wrote:
In post 464, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

I skimmed the stuff that happened while I was gone. An interpretation of what you mean by this might help, as I didn't catch whatever it was you're referring to. It was a very quick skim though...

50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean
killing the sk.

Interesting how you asked for clarification on a comment denouncing scum though...

This implies you thought the mafia made the kill intending to kill the sk, unless your implying the sk could have killed himself .
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 482, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean
killing the sk.

Interesting how you asked for clarification on a comment denouncing scum though...

This implies you thought the mafia made the kill intending to kill the sk, unless your implying the sk could have killed himself .

davesaz wrote:I
was
interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill.

And this implied he meant that when he asked the first question.
last.fm
gtkas
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:20 pm

In post 483, Nosferatu wrote:

killing the sk.

was

if he meant that, and you knew that, then why did you say "I never did it" when you know you did (if you dident know you did that, then how did you know what he meant?)
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

killing the sk.

Also, what's the point of commenting on this assumption? Why would sk kill the suspected sk?

What conclusion can you make from this observation that I made an assumption that mafia killed Karnage when it's far likely that it was? I mean you're right, looking at that second post it's pretty reasonable to say I did make that assumption (which admittedly, I was not initially aware of), but I don't see what you're getting out of it.

pedit: I thought he was talking about the first post and I didn't.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 484, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

killing the sk.

was

if he meant that, and you knew that, then why did you say "I never did it" when you know you did (if you dident know you did that, then how did you know what he meant?)

and you're skewing this really hard.

1. I didn't say "I never did it"
2. I never said nor implied I knew what he was talking about, hence the fucking question marks everywhere.
3. "if you dident know you did that, then how did you know what he meant?" <-- I don't even know what the fuck this means lol

"Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao" <-- I didn't see the assumption I made here
"I was interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill."
means he was interested in why I am certain Karnage is the kill when he asked
"I skimmed the stuff that happened while I was gone. An interpretation of what you mean by this might help, as I didn't catch whatever it was you're referring to."
and the assumption isn't apparent until I respond to this ^ with
"50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean killing the sk."

So yeah I don't understand why you're skewing this here. If he said "I
am
interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill." then this would be a different story.
last.fm
gtkas
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:34 pm

In post 485, Nosferatu wrote:

killing the sk.

Also, what's the point of commenting on this assumption? Why would sk kill the suspected sk?

What conclusion can you make from this observation that I made an assumption that mafia killed Karnage when it's far likely that it was? I mean you're right, looking at that second post it's pretty reasonable to say I did make that assumption (which admittedly, I was not initially aware of), but I don't see what you're getting out of it.

pedit: I thought he was talking about the first post and I didn't.

because your assuming its a guarantee, but you don't know for sure.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 480, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 475, davesaz wrote:I was interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill.

davesaz wrote:EBWOP mafia kill.

I don't recall saying the kill was by mafia? I said scum?

Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

I don't think this specifies who performed a kill other than anti-town vs town?

Also you didn't ask that.

davesaz wrote:

This says nothing about me specifying who made what kill.

Umm, did I miss something? I thought there was only one death.
A town death is bad for town no matter who killed him.
It would actually be better for town if 50 had been right.
It would be even better for town if scum (or sk) had been lynched.

So what the heck is with the gloating?
And why so nervous all of a sudden when I (perhaps incorrectly) interpreted it as you knowing who made the kill?

I think I touched a nerve here, though it was merely a "what happened while I was gone" kind of question.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 481, pisskop wrote:

Aww, and just when events (in particular lack of 2nd kill) have me believing that you're probably town.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 489, davesaz wrote:

Aww, and just when events (in particular lack of 2nd kill) have me believing that you're probably town.

Are you saying that he's not town because of this vote?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

you confuse me dave
last.fm
gtkas
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:11 pm

This seems to imply you townread him, but now scumread him for voting you. The post itself shows you townread him, but then the "aww" imo makes it look like you dont get to townread him because he voted you ;/

VOTE: Nosferatu

Nosferatu, there was 1 death, how do you know the mafia killed and the SK dident?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by davesaz »

Nah, it's disappointment that he (as likely town) would vote me (as town).
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 492, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

This seems to imply you townread him, but now scumread him for voting you. The post itself shows you townread him, but then the "aww" imo makes it look like you dont get to townread him because he voted you ;/

Nosferatu, there was 1 death, how do you know the mafia killed and the SK dident?

L M A O

can you not read? why would the sk kill the suspected sk???

sit down lol
last.fm
gtkas
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:26 pm

In post 494, Nosferatu wrote:

L M A O

sit down lol

your acting as if its 100% fact, but it is indeed possible the sk did that.

I already said the above the first time you said that...
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

UNVOTE:

I don't like how he tried to play off like he wasn't assuming mafia made the kill in . This is inconsistent with a thought process coming from town who had assumed that mafia made the kill.

Nosferatu has since made it clear that he did believe (and still believes) it was a mafia kill, but when defending himself in he tried to downplay this belief first. It reads like scum trying to deflect accusations rather than town trying to defend their belief.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:57 pm

In post 486, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 484, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

killing the sk.

was

and you're skewing this really hard.

1. I didn't say "I never did it"
2. I never said nor implied I knew what he was talking about, hence the fucking question marks everywhere.
3. "if you dident know you did that, then how did you know what he meant?" <-- I don't even know what the fuck this means lol

"Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao" <-- I didn't see the assumption I made here
"I was interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill."
means he was interested in why I am certain Karnage is the kill when he asked
"I skimmed the stuff that happened while I was gone. An interpretation of what you mean by this might help, as I didn't catch whatever it was you're referring to."
and the assumption isn't apparent until I respond to this ^ with
"50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean killing the sk."

So yeah I don't understand why you're skewing this here. If he said "I
am
interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill." then this would be a different story.

In post 495, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 494, Nosferatu wrote:

L M A O

sit down lol

your acting as if its 100% fact, but it is indeed possible the sk did that.

I already said the above the first time you said that...

to clarify, your right, why would the sk do that?

but as I pointed out, your acting as if you know for a 100% fact the mafia did the kill, instead of a stupid sk

so how do you know it isent a stupid sk?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Because it's highly improbable it was an sk. The sk even has incentive to not kill because of the risk of there possibly being a tracker. Mafia has people to burn. There's an extremely small chance it was an sk.
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

I cant believe you guys are having a discussion about an sk in a mini with 1 nk
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”