NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Of course I've seen them. I wrote them. I know exactly what I've said and meant.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by BlackStar »

I think it's interesting that you didn't deny that post 636 was manufactured and insincere.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

Are they? Or is that just how I come off?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 647, BlackStar wrote:guess the best way to describe it is that you posts give off the feeling that you're trying to appear town instead of you actually being town.

Ah the good ole'
scum looking like town
"argument."

In post 647, BlackStar wrote:And Nero Cain, it's pretty funny that you think this is a counter wagon seeing as how I was saying that Ika and Silverwolf might be scum together. Why would I call silverwolf/ABR scum if I was on his side?

Scum call each other all the time bro.

But it does raise an interesting question...why are you calling the Silerwolf/ABR slot scum yet voting elsewhere?

In post 648, TheBlueRose wrote:Also @Nero what do you see behind a counter wagon starting up?

I don't think I really understand the question? Like there is a growing Silver/ABR wagon and I feel like its on scum and then a wagon on you pops up....am I not supposed to think its a attempted counter wagon or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by BlackStar »

@nero Cain I can alway change my vote when the replacement comes back. And just because I suspect one person of being scum doesn't mean that I should just ignore someone else who gives me bad vibes. This isn't a counter wagon so I really don't know what to tell you.
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

@Nero No not at all just that I asked if you see it as a counter wagon what do you think BlackStar's motivation behind it is? To go after scum or to try and take pressure off the ABR wagon? Or other I suppose if there is another
TheBlueRose
TheBlueRose
Goon
TheBlueRose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by TheBlueRose »

I have my reasons for being very wary of both the ABR slot and the Ika slot. While I am awaiting for the slots to be filled so that we may continue pressure (hard to pressure someone who isn't there) I have no quarrel in throwing a vote up or the hammer down on either of them.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

In post 647, BlackStar wrote:I guess the best way to describe it is that you posts give off the feeling that you're trying to appear town instead of you actually being town. Like earlier when we were on like the second page and you asked someone what they thought about everyone. i don't know why, but your post 636 felt manufactured just like that other post that I mentioned which I why I voted for you.And Nero Cain, it's pretty funny that you think this is a counter wagon seeing as how I was saying that Ika and Silverwolf might be scum together. Why would I call silverwolf/ABR scum if I was on his side?

This is similar to what I saw in .

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:
In post 186, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 183, TheBlueRose wrote:I had only asked since you did have some ideas flowing. Sure it was far to early to have reads on everyone, but you stated some about people who were on and off your wagon. Not everyone sure, but some.

Got any reads u wanna share?

In post 195, Keyser Söze wrote:Hi TheBlueRose. What is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?

Alright I finally have time after getting off work and taking care of some things. Anyways I do have a few reads I think.
Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is either just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?
JarJarDrinks- I'm feeling town from you so far. You are putting pressure on people and trying to pull out reactions. I feel like your driving this game forward. You've gotten a lot out of Almost and even know his reaction is very defensive and frantic you followed through.
Keyser - I'm not sure about you yet. It seems your posts are more criticism then scum hunting. You are providing interactions between players though. I'm going to have to go through the forum again and reply to any posts from people after this one. And haha yeah yeah I get how shitty of a question that is guys :P
Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

In post 544, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
210 - Seems well reasoned but a tad calculated. This is a lot like what I would say if I were scum at that point. almost is easy to criticise, jarjar is one of the stronger town reads, and scum know its safe, and reading keyser as iffy keeps a wagon open in the future. Ika and silver do the same, and if either are scum, it keeps from looking like a relationship is building there. I don't think I trust rose, but I still need to catch up. We'll see.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 654, BlackStar wrote:And just because I suspect one person of being scum doesn't mean that I should just ignore someone else who gives me bad vibes. This isn't a counter wagon so I really don't know what to tell you.

ok? I think your reasons for voting bluerose are a joke. There's a growing ABR wagon, it stalls maybe since its an inactive slot/maybe since the game is generally inactive, and a Bluerose wagon pops up so...so I'm not really sure why I shouldn't think this is a CW...especially given that I have a negative reaction to you and slightly to RC.

In post 655, TheBlueRose wrote:@Nero No not at all just that I asked if you see it as a counter wagon what do you think BlackStar's motivation behind it is? To go after scum or to try and take pressure off the ABR wagon? Or other I suppose if there is another

I don't really think Black is town. Could this just be poor (IMM atleast) town play? Maybe. IDK, I feel like my position is pretty clear so I don't reallt get why you are asking me about it. *shrugz*
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Two new villagers have joined our fine little mountain village.

Firebringer replaces ika
pisskop replaces Albert B. Rampage

VC coming as well.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 1.8

pisskop (5)- JarJarDrinks, Ricastle, Nero Cain, I Am Innocent, BebopAReBopRhubarbPie
Firebringer (3) - Xkfyu, PhantomCobalt , pisskop
TheBlueRose (3) - Keyser Söze, Blackstar, Radiant Cowbells
JarJarDrinks (2) - SnarkySnowman, Golden Robster
Ricastle (1) - TheBlueRose
Nero Cain (1)- Firebringer
I Am Innocent (1)- Almost50

Not Voting (1) - Zulfy

With 17 alive it takes 9 to Lynch.

Deadline is Feb, 4th 2016 at 3:49 PM EST.

MOD NOTES:

Deadline has been extended Three (3) Days due to replacements
Phantom Colbalt has been prodded.
Last edited by Fraggernaut on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good, I get to lynch Pisscop

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:13 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 658, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 654, BlackStar wrote:And just because I suspect one person of being scum doesn't mean that I should just ignore someone else who gives me bad vibes. This isn't a counter wagon so I really don't know what to tell you.

ok? I think your reasons for voting bluerose are a joke. There's a growing ABR wagon, it stalls maybe since its an inactive slot/maybe since the game is generally inactive, and a Bluerose wagon pops up so...so I'm not really sure why I shouldn't think this is a CW...especially given that I have a negative reaction to you and slightly to RC.

In post 655, TheBlueRose wrote:@Nero No not at all just that I asked if you see it as a counter wagon what do you think BlackStar's motivation behind it is? To go after scum or to try and take pressure off the ABR wagon? Or other I suppose if there is another

I don't really think Black is town. Could this just be poor (IMM atleast) town play? Maybe. IDK, I feel like my position is pretty clear so I don't reallt get why you are asking me about it. *shrugz*

You might think that this is clear and that you're right, but you're not even close to be right so stop making up crazy theories. Just because you don't like the reason I voted for him doesn't mean that I'm not being completely serious about it. And the ABR wagon didn't stall. It's still there and other people can jump on it. You just being melodramatic because it fits your narrative.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 662, BlackStar wrote:You just being melodramatic because it fits your narrative.

A hint of OMGUS?

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:26 am

Post by BlackStar »

Obviously not seeing as how I'm not voting for you and you never voted for me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's...nevermind. :facepalm:

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:30 am

Post by BlackStar »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant.

*sigh*

ok.

follow me. Your 662 makes it sound a whole hell of alot like you are scum reading me. Yes? If you aren't then fine I misunderstood but if you are I'd consider you attacking me back just as much OMGUS as some rigid black and white definition.

So what is your read on me and why?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, that's absolutely good news. We're finally going to hear from these two slots.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:52 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 667, Nero Cain wrote:remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant.

*sigh*

ok.

follow me. Your 662 makes it sound a whole hell of alot like you are scum reading me. Yes? If you aren't then fine I misunderstood but if you are I'd consider you attacking me back just as much OMGUS as some rigid black and white definition.

So what is your read on me and why?

Honestly I just made that last post to piss you off. Glad it worked. I'm not scum reading you right now, I'm just annoyed because you won't even consider that my reason for voting blue rose is legit and that it's not a counter wagon. I was already on the Ika wagon which was 1 vote behind the ABR wagon, so why would I start a new wagon instead of convincing more people to vote for Ika?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 669, BlackStar wrote:Honestly I just made that last post to piss you off.

how mature of you. :igmeou:

What is your read on RC?

BlackStar wrote:I was already on the Ika wagon which was 1 vote behind the ABR wagon, so why would I start a new wagon instead of convincing more people to vote for Ika?

Ika was a claimed cop, the chances of him getting lynched are p slim. I could EASILY see scum not wanting to push Ika b/c if Ika really is a seer (and not scum fakeclaiming seer) it would look horrible for them.

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:02 am

Post by BlackStar »

RC is null to me
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

JarJarDrinks has been prodded

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Would very much like to hear from the replacements.

If either of you guys have any knowledge about why the slots were force replaced and ur allowed to discuss it, please do so. If not, then @ least speculate on it and whether or not it's something that can be alignment indicative or it's something we should ignore.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:11 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Pretty sure we should ignore it, and it's not alignment indicative - my best guess is the two somehow figured out each other's alignments and requested to be replaced because of it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”