⭐ Blitz 20 — How To Be Normal [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 349, 3dicerolling wrote:There is more, but that was my initial reason for voting him.

you still think him scummy?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Marquis »

DAY 1. VOTECOUNT 10.

»
(2)
Ranger
— Some Random Mafia Player, Xtoxm
»
(3)
Xtoxm
— Karnage, pisskop, Ankamius
»
(1)
Some Random Mafia Player
— GuiltyLion
(0)
Ankamius

(0)
The Bulge

»
(2)
Nosferatu
— The Bulge, Almost50
»
(2)
Almost50
— 3dicerolling, Nosferatu
(0)
davesaz

(0)
3dicerolling

(0)
pisskop

»
(1)
GuiltyLion
— Ranger
»
(1)
Karnage
— davesaz

(0)
NOT VOTING

With
12 alive
, it takes
7 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-01-24 13:00:00)
(Sun Jan 24 @ 1:30:00 PM EST).

NOTES.

davesaz is V/LA from Fri to Sun around 12 PM EST.
link in bio
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:27 am

In post 351, Marquis wrote:vc :(

stole your top of page votecount :D
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 332, Almost50 wrote:
In post 322, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:I thought his reasoning was 107, if it wasent correct me, but im rather sure about it.

That IS the post I'm referring to. He said I set up my post with the intent of getting someone to jump on. That is not the reason he voted me. That is defending himself against my accusation of him reacting abnormally to my post.

Then he said: "
The way you set it up was to strawman anyone who voted you afterwards, regardless of what reasons they gave
.", again clearly defending himself.

Then he admits it: "That is evident by the fact that you did it
even though I provided no reason at all
."

See, he says he provided no reason at all, and you read this as "this is the reason I'm voting you"?????

At last he concluded: "You aren't trying to figure out my alignment, you are trying to strawman me, and it's pretty scummy.". This means he is commenting on/responding to MY vote and reasoning on him in response to his vote on me having no reason.

I'm not sure if you're too sleep deprived or if you're overworked you lost your focus for a minute there, but if you re-read his post you'd see there was no reason mentioned there as to why he voted me in the first place.

if you have so much on 3dice but you only have "hasn't done anything particularly townie" for me, why are you on me and not 3dice? Are you more confident in me than 3dice for some reason that you're withholding?

In post 339, Almost50 wrote:

In my notes (in my text file) I had Spiffeh (now Karnage) listed as the possible Day Vig.
Since -by definition- a day vig is town-aligned
I kept it to myself. Now it looks like
they did shoot RC but are NOT town aligned
, so I'm calling them out. We still have time and I need to hear from others too before I do move my vote.

Do you not see the contradiction here?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 349, 3dicerolling wrote:There is more, but that was my initial reason for voting him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, let me get this straight. You saw my post as an attempt to strawman
anyone
who veted me afterwards, yet you -of all people- decided to bit and
not mention your reason
only to use this backwards reasoning after I called you out for it? Oh, pleeeeease. :roll:

How come none of the other two voted me for it? How come everybody else saw the obvious joke (that was hidden inside a spoiler to begin with).

You know what? I don't know why Ranger would think town of you, but I say if there's one confirmed scum in this game it has to be you. Town don't need to lie about their motives to vote and/or create loops within loops to try and justify their actions.
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 339, Almost50 wrote:
Why I figured Spiffeh did it: Post # coming 4 posts after the kill post.
This is a typical reaction from the one who just took a shot at someone.
The "normal" reaction from someone who didn't do it could vary, but an example could be found in pisskop's double posts just before that (i.e. #82 & 83).

can you cite any examples to support this statement?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:41 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 354, Almost50 wrote:

anyone
not mention your reason
only to use this backwards reasoning after I called you out for it? Oh, pleeeeease. :roll:

How come none of the other two voted me for it? How come everybody else saw the obvious joke (that was hidden inside a spoiler to begin with).

You know what? I don't know why Ranger would think town of you, but I say if there's one confirmed scum in this game it has to be you. Town don't need to lie about their motives to vote and/or create loops within loops to try and justify their actions.

I don't care who you saw comparatively as a scum read. I placed my vote down because it looked like an attempt to backlash at anyone who voted you because of that post, and hey look, as soon as I vote you, you immediately vote back.

Even now, you are strawmanning what I did to appeal to the new person who replaced in.

Let them decide for themselves whether they like the logic or not.

Also, hi ank.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:43 am

In post 354, Almost50 wrote:

anyone
not mention your reason

based on what I can see, it looks like according to him once you asked "give me one reason to lynch me" or whatever that was, he thought you strawmanned (no, that quote wasent exact, but similar, and this isent a defense, this is pointing out things that seem to be flaws in an accusation.)
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:44 am

ignore the above I derped for a second
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 356, 3dicerolling wrote:

I don't care who you saw comparatively as a scum read. I placed my vote down because it looked like an attempt to backlash at anyone who voted you because of that post, and hey look, as soon as I vote you, you immediately vote back.

Even now, you are strawmanning what I did to appeal to the new person who replaced in.

Also, hi ank.

why say hello after already acknowledging someone's presence in the game?
last.fm
gtkas
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:55 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 359, Nosferatu wrote:

Also, hi ank.

I was on phone at first, and felt like saying hi :]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:56 am

Post by pisskop »

nope, youve violated a social norm. Youre scum
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:56 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 361, pisskop wrote:nope, youve violated a social norm. Youre scum

Why are you so good pisskop?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 353, Nosferatu wrote:Do you not see the contradiction here?

No, I don't. Do you?

And no (to your question about me being confident in my read on you more than 3dice). I'm confident in my reads on you, him & Karnage, but there are priorities.

As for reasoning, I only said you haven't done anything to change my view on the spot, which does NOT mean this is ALL I'm voting you for. Your spot looks like a scum spot for the following:

First KT stated his thoughts/feelings/impressions that "most people like being town better then scum" after having voted droog for "A slot that wanted out hmmmm probably someone not wanting to be scum". Ok? So, KT himself believed opting out in itself was a hint/indication of a scum slot. Then he himself opted-out.

Second, before KT opted out he voted Spiffeh (now Karnage), whom I'm now also reading as scum.

Then you came in, and the first thing you did was vote me for a reason that's EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what I was doing. You said I was "buddying" 3dice, when in fact I was being sarcastic and voted him in the same post (you even quoted the whole post, but I'll hep you remember:

In post 209, Nosferatu wrote:In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
@3dicerolling: That's some perfect analysis and conclusion. I very much like you vote target too. Here's your reward:

VOTE: 3dicerolling

My "skewed manner of thought" was an obvious joke, but it obviously did harvest something. Now you can go on and call it OMGUS or whatever, but I can't see one reason for you to vote me except me "jokingly" pointing a finger at you and -inadvertently- hitting the bull's eye.

buddiying person who states obviously wrong information

Then Karnage came in and did something "close" by pretending they read me as scum less than 30 minutes in.

Adding all the above I can see you & him being a scum team together. Now I don't understand (and I don't care much tbh) about the day vig/SK/mafia vig incident. For all I know it could be a mafia day vig, which would be Spiffy/Karnage, but I think it obvious that you're his scum partner.

So, any of you three will do, but 3dice is the hardest of you to lynch today, so it's either you or Karnage, and I simply choose you. The day vig thing must be a one shot bc more would give the mafia a big advantage over town, so I'm not too worried by it. Eiter of you will have a night kill still.

In sum, I do have a good reason (at least from my own view) to keep my vote on you. Your flip will help the town see Karnage is your partner, while 3dice's flip does not help in that regard.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Second, before KT opted out he voted Spiffeh (now Karnage), whom I'm now also reading as scum.

and this is scummy because?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 172, The Bulge wrote:almost50 cut the strawman arguments and the weird gambit shit idk what you're doing man
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 364, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:and this is scummy because?

Distancing? Two people whom you read as scum and one votes the other for no apparent reason only to take their vote off them less than 2 hours later. You may not see it if you're not scum reading them both. Even if you're scum reading either but not the other it may not be so apparent, but just "assume" you're scum reading them both and see how it looks. I mean, do an ISO of KT with that in mind and tell me what you see.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think was a joke. KT did nothing town while he was here but I don't see how you're completely sold on a KT/Karnage/3DR scumteam.

especially the scumread on SpiffKarnage, what exactly is your case there? As far as I can tell it's because of KT voting him, , and then Karnage scumreading you... is there anything else there I'm missing?

Your distancing argument feels incredibly shoehorned to me, like I doubt anyone would look at KT's joke-vote-that-lasted-2-hours and think, "oh, he wouldn't do that if Spiffeh was his partner, therefore Spiffeh is town". It was a bad vote from KT but I really can't follow how you're using it to implicate Spiffeh like this.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 363, Almost50 wrote:
In post 353, Nosferatu wrote:Do you not see the contradiction here?

No, I don't. Do you?

And no (to your question about me being confident in my read on you more than 3dice). I'm confident in my reads on you, him & Karnage, but there are priorities.

As for reasoning, I only said you haven't done anything to change my view on the spot, which does NOT mean this is ALL I'm voting you for. Your spot looks like a scum spot for the following:

First KT stated his thoughts/feelings/impressions that "most people like being town better then scum" after having voted droog for "A slot that wanted out hmmmm probably someone not wanting to be scum". Ok? So, KT himself believed opting out in itself was a hint/indication of a scum slot. Then he himself opted-out.

Then you came in, and the first thing you did was vote me for a reason that's EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what I was doing. You said I was "buddying" 3dice, when in fact I was being sarcastic and voted him in the same post (you even quoted the whole post, but I'll hep you remember:

In post 209, Nosferatu wrote:In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
@3dicerolling: That's some perfect analysis and conclusion. I very much like you vote target too. Here's your reward:

VOTE: 3dicerolling

My "skewed manner of thought" was an obvious joke, but it obviously did harvest something. Now you can go on and call it OMGUS or whatever, but I can't see one reason for you to vote me except me "jokingly" pointing a finger at you and -inadvertently- hitting the bull's eye.

buddiying person who states obviously wrong information

Then Karnage came in and did something "close" by pretending they read me as scum less than 30 minutes in.

Adding all the above I can see you & him being a scum team together. Now I don't understand (and I don't care much tbh) about the day vig/SK/mafia vig incident. For all I know it could be a mafia day vig, which would be Spiffy/Karnage, but I think it obvious that you're his scum partner.

So, any of you three will do, but 3dice is the hardest of you to lynch today, so it's either you or Karnage, and I simply choose you. The day vig thing must be a one shot bc more would give the mafia a big advantage over town, so I'm not too worried by it. Eiter of you will have a night kill still.

In sum, I do have a good reason (at least from my own view) to keep my vote on you. Your flip will help the town see Karnage is your partner, while 3dice's flip does not help in that regard.

1. day vig stopped being town only role at some point in this game????
2. KT is a contradictory person. Once in a game he said naked votes were scummy and then he proceeded to naked vote several times.
3. Actually did miss that vote. UNVOTE: almost50
4. You have no associatives between the two of us, no interactions between us have occured whatsoever, but we're scumbuddies? Because we did the same thing in our first few posts? Does that actually make sense to you?
4.5 I thought you just said Karnage/Spiffeh was sk???

u drunk m8?

Almost50 wrote:
In post 364, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:and this is scummy because?

Distancing? Two people whom you read as scum and one votes the other for no apparent reason only to take their vote off them less than 2 hours later.
You may not see it if you're not scum reading them both.
Even if you're scum reading either but not the other it may not be so apparent, but just "assume" you're scum reading them both and see how it looks. I mean, do an ISO of KT with that in mind and tell me what you see.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG IM DYING PLS JOKE MORE SKJADNAMS

"you may not see distancing if you're not reading both as scum" lowkey tunnel as fuck lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@GL: It's not about Karnage scum reading me, my friend. It's about him naming all 3 "supposedly" scum all at once less than half an hour after he had hopped into the game. That's an obvious attempt to get everybody thinking "wow, he's doing the effort". It's so unnatural for anyone town-aligned to claim they've pinpointed the 3 scum (and their roles) in just 22 minutes.

@Nosferato: Do you have any reads to share then? Are there any players you would consider unlynchable for today or anyone who seems to be the perfect lynch?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 348, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 107, 3dicerolling wrote:You set up your post with the intent of getting someone to jump on.

The way you set it up was to strawman anyone who voted you afterwards, regardless of what reasons they gave. That is evident by the fact that you did it even though I provided no reason at all.

You aren't trying to figure out my alignment, you are trying to strawman me, and it's pretty scummy.

@ank - this is for almost 50

You look a hell of a lot worse in that exchange.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Xtoxm
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 359, Nosferatu wrote:

Also, hi ank.

Why did you feel the need to comment on this?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Almost50 wrote:Do you have any reads to share then? Are there any players you would consider unlynchable for today or anyone who seems to be the perfect lynch?

nope, but I can give you a readslist off the top my head if it makes you feel better.

pedit: its unnatural.
last.fm
gtkas
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »