⭐ Blitz 20 — How To Be Normal [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 273, GuiltyLion wrote:I agree she's not helping town

I disagree that not helping town is a strong indicator of scum

whats stopping you from falling on my bandwagon of xtox?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:30 am

Post by pisskop »

we has sparkling spritzer . . .
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:32 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Meh, SMRP and GL are both slight town based on their interactions. They both seem pretty genuine.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:33 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

How do you feel about Almost50, pisskop?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 227, Marquis wrote:
DAY 1. VOTECOUNT 08.

»
(1)
Ranger
— Some Random Mafia Player
»
(3)
Xtoxm
— Spiffeh, pisskop, droog
»
(1)
Some Random Mafia Player
— GuiltyLion
(0)
droog

(0)
The Bulge

»
(3)
Nosferatu
— The Bulge, Xtoxm, Almost50
»
(2)
Almost50
— 3dicerolling, Nosferatu
(0)
davesaz

(0)
3dicerolling

(0)
pisskop

»
(1)
GuiltyLion
— Ranger
»
(1)
Spiffeh
— davesaz

(0)
NOT VOTING

With
12 alive
, it takes
7 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-01-24 13:00:00)
(Sun Jan 24 @ 1:30:00 PM EST).

NOTES.

No change from previous VC.

davesaz is V/LA from Fri to Sun around 12 PM EST.

Searching for a Spiffeh replacement.
Last edited by Marquis on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
link in bio
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

meh. I feel like he would know how to fake scumhubnting and I wonder if it isnt a show but I have nothing on him rn
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

SRMP - because townies are often stubborn, lazy, or emotionally compromised. also there are more of them so by sheer probability if a certain number of players are not helping town then it's more likely a town behavior than not.

Do you think scum would want to look like they're not helping town? Because that's a big reason why I'm scumreading you, your posts look like they're trying too hard to look town.

pisskop - there's nothing explicitly stopping me from being on it but I think Almost50/SRMP would make better wagons. Also I agreed largely with Xtoxm's reads when he gave them
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:38 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 280, pisskop wrote:meh. I feel like he would know how to fake scumhubnting and I wonder if it isnt a show but I have nothing on him rn

Hm okay. I'll sheep you on xtomx if he keeps playing like this, but I got town vibes from his big post.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Marquis »

Prodding davesaz.
never mind; forgot about his V/LA not being in the activity overview
Last edited by Marquis on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
link in bio
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 245, Almost50 wrote:
In post 225, pisskop wrote:Hopx on Xtox plz

Convince me to

While we're talking about Almost, this is another thing that pings.

Almost is not interested in finding his own reasons to vote someone, he'd rather be convinced to jump on a wagon.

Seems like a safe way of making a vote on a wagon without getting your hands dirty.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually I did completely didnt realize nos is playing.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Marquis »

Someone expressed that they liked the truncated VC length more, so I'll keep it that way because less flavor work for me too yes.
link in bio
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 266, GuiltyLion wrote:It's funny because I'm town

if Ranger is town I can't wait to see her reaction post game.

Mate; I was in that exact slot of yours in the previous game. She thought I was the scummiest of all. Now if you're town you'll get over it and just show your true self and work your way up not only hers but everybody else's lists.

There's no reason for you to get too upset/worried when only one or two are scum reading you when you're town. You don't see the town sheeping Ranger anyway, do you?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:11 am

Post by droog »

@Moderator sorry I need to replace

The hospital WiFi blocks maf scum now
(It didn't before)
And I can't keep up with a game this fast othwrwise
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 281, GuiltyLion wrote:SRMP - because townies are often stubborn, lazy, or emotionally compromised. also there are more of them so by sheer probability if a certain number of players are not helping town then it's more likely a town behavior than not.

Do you think scum would want to look like they're not helping town? Because that's a big reason why I'm scumreading you, your posts look like they're trying too hard to look town.

pisskop - there's nothing explicitly stopping me from being on it but I think Almost50/SRMP would make better wagons. Also I agreed largely with Xtoxm's reads when he gave them

too hard? Is my help no appreciated? :cry:

but in all seriousness, I have been working this hard to find scum all game, if you have a problem with it why not scumread me for it earlier?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Marquis »

Searching for a droog replacement.
link in bio
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 284, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 245, Almost50 wrote:
In post 225, pisskop wrote:Hopx on Xtox plz

Convince me to

While we're talking about Almost, this is another thing that pings.

Almost is not interested in finding his own reasons to vote someone, he'd rather be convinced to jump on a wagon.

Seems like a safe way of making a vote on a wagon without getting your hands dirty.

I get the feeling you're not reading my posts as a whole, but -instead- are taking picked excerpts. I did state whom I would be comfortable voting for on my own. The town isn't interested though, so we need to come to agree on someone who doesn't strike me as extremely scummy. If that's the case; someone needs to show me wh○7t I've been missing. WHY is Xtoxm an appropriate lynch target? What have they said/done that is so hideous? What do we learn from their flip? It's either-or. Either I vote for X whom I personally think is acting scummy, OR get convinced that lynching Y is beneficial for the town as their flip will clear the view on A, B & C.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

I didnt realize that droog was actually patch adams
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 289, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
but in all seriousness, I have been working this hard to find scum all game, if you have a problem with it why not scumread me for it earlier?

What kind of question is this? I've been on you all game.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:28 am

In post 293, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 289, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

What kind of question is this? I've been on you all game.

then why was your vote off me for 6 pages?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 291, Almost50 wrote:

I get the feeling you're not reading my posts as a whole, but -instead- are taking picked excerpts. I did state whom I would be comfortable voting for on my own. The town isn't interested though, so we need to come to agree on someone who doesn't strike me as extremely scummy. If that's the case; someone needs to show me wh○7t I've been missing. WHY is Xtoxm an appropriate lynch target? What have they said/done that is so hideous? What do we learn from their flip? It's either-or. Either I vote for X whom I personally think is acting scummy, OR get convinced that lynching Y is beneficial for the town as their flip will clear the view on A, B & C.

You said you wanted to lynch 3dr

On the basis of Ranger's reads and him voting you

That's not a case at all.

Why do you need these airtight scumcases for Xtoxm and Ranger but have no problem voting KTthecreeper while admitting you had no case as you were making the vote?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I guess actually the best question for you Almost is why on earth do you think 3dr is scum
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 282, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 280, pisskop wrote:meh. I feel like he would know how to fake scumhubnting and I wonder if it isnt a show but I have nothing on him rn

Hm okay. I'll sheep you on xtomx if he keeps playing like this, but I got town vibes from his big post.

I'm not sure what more I can do show my alignment. I've been more open and made more attempts to scumhunt than most people in this game but it's looking almost certain i'm today's lynch.

Spiffeh slot is absent and likely will be until deadline. I think that's a town vote that vote be moving from my wagon. Droog slot is now also going to be absent. I don't have much of a read at all there, but I guess I have to bank on it being scum to have any chance of not being lynched. pisskop I think is town tunneling and that vote clearly won't be moving.

I do actually think Nos's posting redeems the scumread I had on KT to some extent, so VOTE: unvote, VOTE: Ranger. I initially didn't like his 'expand on all your reads and also do yourself', and felt like he was simply being antagonistic and getting ready to omgus me but on further thought and in combination with his other posts, I can see it coming from town.

Lion:
I don't know why you're insisting on calling Ranger town despite believing she's being anti-town. If something is actively anti-town, it's more likely to come from scum. Especially a player like Ranger who has a consistent record of being a strong town player. In addition her reads have shown little or no development since her first list of page 3. Her response (or lack of) to my content has made me a lot more confident in my scumread there, because I really don't think she would respond in that way as town. It's a lot more difficult to fake development on reads as the game progresses, and she's sticking to her original reads on you and me despite clearly more town posting coming from both of us. I would ask you to reconsider voting her.

SRMP has also grown into a town read for me. I think he's showing an actual desire to solve this game, and given the game state there's really very little reason for scum to need to do this.

I'm not sure about Almost. I think some of his posting has looked town, but as others have mentioned I didn't like his 'convince me' post, and I don't like his defense of Ranger either.

3dice:
What is your read on Ranger and would you be willing to join a wagon there?

So, is this what you want 3dice? I guess this is my final reach out to a town that doesn't want to work with me.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 294, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

Because there are other players in the game

Are you trying to imply I can't be scumreading someone I'm not voting? What's your current read on me?
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:39 am

In post 298, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 294, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

Because there are other players in the game

Are you trying to imply I can't be scumreading someone I'm not voting? What's your current read on me?

I had no clue if you were scumreading me or not. It honestly looked otherwise because of the "liked srmp's reply and subsequent posts" but obviously I now know otherwise.

about my read on you, town.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”