⭐ Blitz 20 — How To Be Normal [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 249, Ranger wrote:
Some Random Mafia Player wrote:Also, based on my knowledge im getting decently townread (well, I was, and a majority probably still reads me town but IDK) so you might wanna try and convince otherwise.
Fortunately, your own posting is showing why you are scum, and I don't need to do anything. They'll see it with time. Maybe not immediately, but with a scumflip or two (not to mention a nightkill or two to go along with it), scum become increasingly obvious.

You are also, incidentally, not my focus right now. I'm still voting GuiltyLion, and could easily move to Xtoxm, so frankly I don't need to focus on you until I want you dead.

My lists might strictly speaking be simply ordering names, but when analyzed, you can realize where these conclusions come from. So simply by virtue of me listing you as a scumread, I've done my work.

I actually don't know how to respond to this post, so putting me at the bottom of a random list of names is all you were planning to do? Is that really it?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeah, Ranger is scum in this game.

Town seems pretty fucked already because there's no willingness to work together.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:32 am

I dont see why people are still on Nosferatu. For now its a waste of a lynch, and as of now they dont seem scummy (although 3 posts probably doesent indicate anything, as of now we might as well place are votes on actually scummy ppl rather than the guy who subbed in tho.)
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:06 am

In post 249, Ranger wrote:
Some Random Mafia Player wrote:Also, based on my knowledge im getting decently townread (well, I was, and a majority probably still reads me town but IDK) so you might wanna try and convince otherwise.
Fortunately, your own posting is showing why you are scum, and I don't need to do anything. They'll see it with time. Maybe not immediately, but with a scumflip or two (not to mention a nightkill or two to go along with it), scum become increasingly obvious.

You are also, incidentally, not my focus right now. I'm still voting GuiltyLion, and could easily move to Xtoxm, so frankly I don't need to focus on you until I want you dead.

My lists might strictly speaking be simply ordering names, but when analyzed, you can realize where these conclusions come from. So simply by virtue of me listing you as a scumread, I've done my work.

you do actually know, that you can say this about anybody. in time people might find pisskop to be scum "with a scumflip or two (not to mention a nightkill or two to go along with it.") Same with anyone in the game. If you dont post reasoning your not gonna get the lynches you want either.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

my reasoning is his shitty iso and the fact that one of you scumread me for giving a shout out to a dead person
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:30 am

In post 254, pisskop wrote:my reasoning is his shitty iso and the fact that one of you scumread me for giving a shout out to a dead person

I was confused on what that was, why take advantage of it?
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:32 am

In post 254, pisskop wrote:my reasoning is his shitty iso and the fact that one of you scumread me for giving a shout out to a dead person

fyi, now I dont scumread you because I looked it over and realized how stupidly horrible that whole thing was, but the point still stands that your trying to take advanatge of my stupidity
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:36 am

RiP triple post, but I just realized that this was your reasoning for lynch Xtoxm...

wtf did I do that makes him scummy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

relax. Learn to read emphetically. i.e. we all have our own role pms and play based on those and our own thought processes. which are inflyenced by our own implicit and explicit experience.

youre not stupid because you scumread me nor did you display such a quality. stop being do gungho serious and literal
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

my scumread on xtox is based on vague neta suspicions and his crap iso and his ateing
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:10 am

In post 258, pisskop wrote:relax. Learn to read emphetically. i.e. we all have our own role pms and play based on those and our own thought processes. which are inflyenced by our own implicit and explicit experience.

youre not stupid because you scumread me nor did you display such a quality. stop being do gungho serious and literal

"one of you scumread me for shouting out a dead person"

my question was, how does me doing that make Xtoxm scummy? You complete ignored the question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

gdi. Well I tried kiddo.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:36 am

Post by droog »

I'm still here
Forgot how intensely I can't lurk
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 244, Ranger wrote:Speaking of which...

{3dice, pisskop}
{Almost50, TheBuldge, droog}
{Nosferatu, Spiffeh}
{davesaz}
{Some Random Mafia Player, Xtoxm, GuiltyLion}

you know, anyone can just post a readlist. If you don't post thoughts it doesn't really help anyone at all. It's just a bunch of names.

{droog, srmp}
{bulge, ranger}
{almost50, davesaz}
{3dice}
{GuiltyLion}

^ this is just a fucking list of names. This provides no actual information at all. Why? It's a fucking list. How the fuck am I supposed to know why you read a person the way you do, OFF A FUCKING LIST WITH NO EXPLANATION.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

if I can feel free to let me know how to do so.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:49 am

In post 263, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 244, Ranger wrote:Speaking of which...

{3dice, pisskop}
{Almost50, TheBuldge, droog}
{Nosferatu, Spiffeh}
{davesaz}
{Some Random Mafia Player, Xtoxm, GuiltyLion}

you know, anyone can just post a readlist. If you don't post thoughts it doesn't really help anyone at all. It's just a bunch of names.

{droog, srmp}
{bulge, ranger}
{almost50, davesaz}
{3dice}
{GuiltyLion}

^ this is just a fucking list of names. This provides no actual information at all. Why? It's a fucking list. How the fuck am I supposed to know why you read a person the way you do, OFF A FUCKING LIST WITH NO EXPLANATION.

exactly what i thought about that post, exactly. He apparently doesent want to answer and thinks putting people on random places on a list (I dont know if he has reasoning, until I know I would assume not as there is no reason he shouldent post reasoning) is all he needs to do.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

It's funny because I'm town

if Ranger is town I can't wait to see her reaction post game.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:03 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 251, Xtoxm wrote:Yeah, Ranger is scum in this game.

Town seems pretty fucked already because there's no willingness to work together.

Why are you just talking about this? Why aren't you actively trying to push ranger or trying to get us to work together?

In post 266, GuiltyLion wrote:It's funny because I'm town

if Ranger is town I can't wait to see her reaction post game.

This is extremely odd. You are talking about post game and ranger being wrong....when there is one vote on you.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm just annoyed at her "GL is even more scum" line and the fact that she completely ignored my question about Almost

Trying to bait her into talking with me instead of about me
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I get the sense that she's town here and if that's the case then if she's this convinced that I'm scum then one of us will have to go before LYLO

might as well start hashing that out now while more people are around to comment on it
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:17 am

In post 269, GuiltyLion wrote:also I get the sense that she's town here and if that's the case then if she's this convinced that I'm scum then one of us will have to go before LYLO

might as well start hashing that out now while more people are around to comment on it

Question your ranger townread, all they have done was stated reads and say they dont need reasoning.

now, please explain to me ow doing only that through 11 pages is towny.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

You don't need to tell me to question my reads

My problem with a Ranger scumread is the way you and Almost (two stronger scumreads of mine) are posturing about her slot.

You keep arguing that people are scum because they're not playing to your ideal how-a-townie-should-play standard and that's not how this game works. I haven't seen anything from Ranger yet that feels fake or ungenuine.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:23 am

In post 271, GuiltyLion wrote:You don't need to tell me to question my reads

My problem with a Ranger scumread is the way you and Almost (two stronger scumreads of mine) are posturing about her slot.

You keep arguing that people are scum because they're not playing to your ideal how-a-townie-should-play standard and that's not how this game works. I haven't seen anything from Ranger yet that feels fake or ungenuine.

I meant I was questioning your read, mb

and im not complaining about that, im complaining about the fact they are active-lurking (they are posting and being active, but what are they actually doing to help us?)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I agree she's not helping town

I disagree that not helping town is a strong indicator of scum
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:28 am

In post 273, GuiltyLion wrote:I agree she's not helping town

I disagree that not helping town is a strong indicator of scum

but why would town not help town?

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”