The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:46 am

Post by The Fonz »

Lemming1607 wrote:I like how everyone is clear from joke bandwagon voting, but when I do its scummy. And then when I defend myself by pointing this out it's scummy. gg guys.
I find it scummy to jump, based on 'joke/random' reasoning, onto a bandwagon that already had people on it for actual reasons.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:13 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

I looked back, and only two of the 6 people who voted for hmrox gave actual reasons...one of them didn't say what those were, just said reasons. You gave a good reason.

So please explain why I am being singled out, out of the 4 who joke voted, as the one that is scummy. I even explained that I thought the whole thing was silly, and when it was obvious the joke vote stage was ending I unvoted.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:15 am

Post by The Fonz »

Don't ask me, I'm not voting you.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:20 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

The Fonz wrote:I find it
scummy
to jump, based on 'joke/random' reasoning, onto a bandwagon that already had people on it for actual reasons.
sounds like an accusation to me...although you may not be voting me
Flare
Flare
Townie
Flare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by Flare »

sirT wrote: I have been one, in fact. In Open 35 Big Love Mafia, I was one of the lovers, and my partner could have been a mafia OR town, and I was allowed to talk to my partner during night phase.
I'd have to look at the setup to see if that actually factors into this game.
Sirt wrote: Do we want another mason outing himself? No! I don't think we can be sure whether the traitor mason is a mafia, or some other anti-town role. Outing more masons is not a good idea, imho.
Yet you ignore the reasoning behind it. MoS automatically believes someone whose actions cannot be confirmed, and is suspicious of the ones action who can be confirmed.
Zoneace wrote: I don't know why but at this point I'm leaning toward beleiving Simeon over Niv, but FOS BOTH OF THEM
So, do you think that both of them are scum? That one of them are scum? That the whole five man mason thing is impossible?
Pleased to meet you. Won't you guess my name?

But what's puzzling you is the, nature of my game.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I think that theres a strong posibility that at least one of them is scum, with a slight posibility of both of them being scum. I don;t think the whole fime man mason thing is impossible, but i definately don't automaticaly believe its true.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:10 pm

Post by Simenon »

Unvote
Vote ZONEACE

I don't particularly like his fossing of both Niv and I, and the last sentence of 105 is scummy. I think he's trying to avoid committing to anything.

I'm a bit puzzled as to why one of Niv and I have to be town. It's possible that I simply did not receive the pm in question. There is no reason for Niv to send it as scum and there really is no reason for me to ignore it as scum.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by Simenon »

Sorry, that's supposed to say "why one of Niv and I have to be scum".
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

and with that I guess its obvious who the scum is.
Vote Simeon

voting for someone that believes you? good move.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by Simenon »

ZONEACE wrote:and with that I guess its obvious who the scum is.
Vote Simeon

This post is so obviously ridiculous I wonder if I should respond to it.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Flare
Flare
Townie
Flare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by Flare »

Simenon wrote: Unvote
Vote ZONEACE

I don't particularly like his fossing of both Niv and I, and the last sentence of 105 is scummy. I think he's trying to avoid committing to anything.

I'm a bit puzzled as to why one of Niv and I have to be scum. It's possible that I simply did not receive the pm in question. There is no reason for Niv to send it as scum and there really is no reason for me to ignore it as scum.
I agree with this assesment.
Zoneace wrote:and with that I guess its obvious who the scum is. Vote Simeon

Well you clearly don't believe him if you are going to omgus vote him after some slight disagreement.

unvote, vote:Zoneace
Pleased to meet you. Won't you guess my name?

But what's puzzling you is the, nature of my game.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by Niv »

Simenon wrote:
Unvote
Vote ZONEACE

I'm a bit puzzled as to why one of Niv and I have to be town. It's possible that I simply did not receive the pm in question. There is no reason for Niv to send it as scum and there really is no reason for me to ignore it as scum.
Sime has now picked up his pms. i would like to ask you this now: why did you send out a warning about using the 5 man masonrys sparingly, if it was in cluded in "your pm?" also, seing sime's responce, i do now think that even more, i am correct. also, Zone, i don't see anywhere you aggreeded w/ sime. can you point it out tom me?
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I don't know why but at this point I'm leaning toward beleiving Simeon over Niv, but FOS BOTH OF THEM
umm back there in post 98, where i said this. Clearly I'm scum though, OBVI. Oy, some people are so blind. How am I not supposed to suspect someone who votes me AFTER I say I'm leaning toward believing. It's more than OMGUS, it's logic. If you're voting for one of the few people saying they believe you then clearly there's something wrong there. Someone's trying deflect suspicion on to someone else.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:18 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Vote ZONEACE
I think this is a good direction.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Zonace wrote: umm back there in post 98, where i said this. Clearly I'm scum though, OBVI. Oy, some people are so blind. How am I not supposed to suspect someone who votes me AFTER I say I'm leaning toward believing. It's more than OMGUS, it's logic. If you're voting for one of the few people saying they believe you then clearly there's something wrong there. Someone's trying deflect suspicion on to someone else.
This post is making zero sense to me.

Here is how things unfolded in a chronological order:

1) You say that you are inclined to believe Simenon over Niv, but yet FOS both of them
2) Simenon FOSes you and asks you a valid question, as to why you suspected both of them (when, there was clearly only one scum within the 5 player mason group)
3) You vote for Simenon.

Explain how it is NOT OMGUS rather than logic (by OMGUS, I do not mean a OMGUS vote, but a OMGUS accusation)
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:24 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Wait... Simenon voted you instead of FOSing you as I stated in my last post.

So, now explain how it is not a OMGUS vote.
I'm back!
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:36 am

Post by Erg0 »

Unvote, Vote: Zoneace

There's a difference between "leaning to" and actually believing someone. Even if there weren't, it's hardly a valid argument.

Niv, Sim: In reading your posts I get the impression that you're talking past each other a little bit. Niv, can you please clearly state the sequence of events, and exactly which PMs Sim picked up previously and which ones he just picked up now?
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:44 am

Post by Simenon »

Sime has now picked up his pms. i would like to ask you this now: why did you send out a warning about using the 5 man masonrys sparingly, if it was in cluded in "your pm?"

My pm does not say to speak sparingly! If that is your argument, then I don't know how to respond.

One of the masons can back me up here, surely.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Niv »

Simenon wrote:
Sime has now picked up his pms. i would like to ask you this now: why did you send out a warning about using the 5 man masonrys sparingly, if it was in cluded in "your pm?"

My pm does not say to speak sparingly! If that is your argument, then I don't know how to respond.

One of the masons can back me up here, surely.
my role pm says something along the lines of the factthat i am quite possitivve that someone canot be trusted in our masonry. are you saying that yours dosent say that? in the pm that wasn't picked up until now i ask him if he was not told that or if that he was the one that just wasn't trustworthy?

Also, if i wasn't still convinced of sime's scumness, i'd be voting Zone right now
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Simenon »

Niv wrote: my role pm says something along the lines of the factthat i am quite possitivve that someone canot be trusted in our masonry.
We may be interpreting that bit wrong. Mine could say something along those lines, but I got it as "you can be sure of a possibility" and not "you are sure there is a scum".
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Simenon »

EBWODP:
And of course we shouldn't go too much into what it actually says for fear of modkill.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:39 am

Post by ZONEACE »

yeahi give up, if the town is gonna follow crap logic lik ethis I don't want to be part of the game..

I think Niv, Simeon and Lemming are all Scum, and it will be obvious after you lynch me.

I'm a basic townie, not in a mason group and with no power whatsoever, but go ahead and lynch me so i'll have to time to join a game that isn't full of people who quickly jump on logicless bandwagons.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Simenon »

I think Niv, Simeon and Lemming are all Scum, and it will be obvious after you lynch me.
You think there is more than one mafia (or mafia at all) in the mason group?

There are three other buddies that could confirm it if you think the masonry doesn't exist.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:44 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I mean seriously, you have two players contradicting each other's information, OBVIOUSLY one of them is lying. ANd yet you've decided to lynch neither of them. GOOD PLAN TOWN, GOOD PLAN.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:52 am

Post by Simenon »

Hi zoneace. I see you there!

Answer 122 please.
SEND THE VECTOIDS