Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I could have any random idiot in my slot and they would be useful just by protecting the conftown in the game. Plus I can gain powers. Dr. Nusakan is the second most powerful character in Saga Frontier after the final boss. So, yeah. I need to keep trying. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 4223, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4217, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nope Klingon and I are friends now

Wat?

WWhat is your ABR read?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Dang guys. I had psyched myself up to commit to another large game but it's blown my expectations in size. This sometimes almost felt like I was reading a soap opera.
I miss the days where I would be the one refreshing waiting for someone else to post. Oh well. I will not let you down Varsoon!

Quickly where I'm at. I can expand tomorrow if anyone has questions, but need to get to bed.

Would I lynch?

DiamondSentinel: Yes
Klingoncelt: Not overly interested
ErrantParabola: No
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666) No, don't want to lynch, but worth keeping an eye on.
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie): Probably not.
Gale Wing Srock: No
Drixx: No
Zulfy: Could be convinced
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel): No
Skybird: Yes
Albert B. Rampage: No
CooLDoG: Not really. (And to answer Gale, he's still a slight town read. I think the wagon is more based off his personality.)
DrippingGoofball: Could be convinced.
MaxwellPuckett: Maybe convinced, don't really want to on day 1.
Yosarian2: No
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi): No, but not as strong no.
Fluminator: Never.
Sensei: lynch that bugger in a heart beat. (No)
ZZZX: Probably
Itlepip: Someone would have to convince me Sky is town first.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4203, Drunken Pirates wrote:I can be down for a turbo lynch on zzthing.

Am disappointed in you
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:17 pm

klingon thinks that abr trust told and so was being friendly to him and so abr decided they were friends. saying, "I always do this as x alignment" is borderline altho varsoona ate a ban for it once a long time ago. from the discussion I had with mith, it doesn't EXACTLY qualify as a trust tell cos abr is not guaranteeing future he is relying on consistent meta and using that to get him to be read as town. like I said, its borderline and pple have been banned for it before.

when abr told errant that he promised that his good will wld extend in all future games with errant is probs closer to a trust tell. the rule is pretty ambiguous but it is there for a reason. but abr thinks he is above the rules. *shrug*
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4206, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 4202, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4199, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Xzzy you should prob mc me so we can carry out this plan.

It needs sensei. With you as a 2nd person. Because IMHO scum wouldn't change who they target in reality much

Lay out your plan again like I'm 5

Cool. Give me 10
redacted
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 4229, Drunken Pirates wrote:
when abr told errant that he promised that his good will wld extend in all future games with errant is probs closer to a trust tell. the rule is pretty ambiguous but it is there for a reason. but abr thinks he is above the rules. *shrug*

Wait what?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:25 pm

In post 4228, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4203, Drunken Pirates wrote:I can be down for a turbo lynch on zzthing.

Am disappointed in you

I am disappointed in you in that you didn't pick up on the details of abr's claim! and that he can only protect the MC unless sparked. if he is telling the truth I can see what he was trying to do mebbe if I squint really hard but it also sounds like it cld be a fakeclaim. so *shrug*.

I feel like abr has been anti-town at best and scummy to solid black heart at worst.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Errant help me with an MC vote, I will remember this act beyond the end of this game, I promise you that.

This is a promise for future game conduct to get a reward here. Booo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:26 pm

In post 4231, Fluminator wrote:
In post 4229, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Wait what?

look it up.

I am not touching this situ with a 10 foot pole. I only explained it so all info is on the table.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:27 pm

In post 4233, Titus wrote:
In post 4137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Errant help me with an MC vote, I will remember this act beyond the end of this game, I promise you that.

This is a promise for future game conduct to get a reward here. Booo.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Considering we take ABR as MC today:

Night kill with be most likely sensei.

ABR goes in a 4 man party

---
Same applies if we vote for sensei MC

However IF my plan succeds there is a chance for either catching a number of scum or sensei surviving. Thats where voting sensei for MC comes in. And Sensei will put ABR on top of the list.

Now the plan is to create a triangle. I will be the weakest link. being the guy that controls the triangle (which means nothing other than the fact scum cant NK you guys without risking everything) puts me in danger. But I might (or not!) have an ability to deal with anyone trying to kill me.

I wanted to give you the chance to choose between protecting sensei to get a higher chance of sensei surviving or protect me for a higher chance of getting scum with a risk of sensei dying. And I legit doubt scum will use extra abilities to kill both of me and sensei.

and if they do then we prob wasted one of their abilities. on a worthless target (read:me) and you can lead the town through after than. Currently Mollie is going weird as fuck I am losing trust in mollie.

pedit: |disappointed you didnt read carefully| into lets turbo lynch? I find that kind of urealistic sadly.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Scum titus in ikagura game or w.e the name was kind of lynched me for the same reason. and we both laughed at how dumb the town was for letting that lynch happen because people can be dump.

sadly for you if you are trying to go for it (or lets say luckly for us) I have both improved my playstyle well enough and this town is actually half decent
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Also mollie I am disappointed thats how you comment on a ZZZX plan. A ZZZX plan is literally as holy as a titus VCA. Just more effective.

Remeber Team Mafia? I made 3 plans in thread which we didnt use

after game if we followed any it would have been an insta win. we won anyway but that doesnt cahnge the fact
redacted
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Ehh, that's probably the first thing from ABR that makes me want to reconsider him. I'll look more tomorrow.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Also flum and co who want to lynch me or think its a possible idea (wither you are town scum or a duck)

1- Activity wise I am the 7th highest poster. which puts me... way ahead of 60% of the game.

2- My content isnt the top town post level or anything. but again. Higher than at least 50% of the game at this stage

3- I am not even scummy at this stage. only person who tried pushingmy seriously is dgb... for reasons he is unwilling to "discuss with scum"

4- Look at all those people who are trying to soft push me. because they know they cant argue with me since they have no case or reasoning , they know I am a danger. But scum gotta do what scum gotta do.
redacted
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

ZZZX: what do you believe happens if we vote sensei for MC and he gets killed tonight? Who is the MC tomorrow?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:40 pm

-Cerb

Sorry.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4241, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:ZZZX: what do you believe happens if we vote sensei for MC and he gets killed tonight? Who is the MC tomorrow?

Albert

and we will crown his ascendance to MC-ery with at least 1-2 confirmed scums who were foolish enough to touch MY sensei.
redacted
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:49 pm

In post 4243, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4241, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:ZZZX: what do you believe happens if we vote sensei for MC and he gets killed tonight? Who is the MC tomorrow?

Albert

and we will crown his ascendance to MC-ery with at least 1-2 confirmed scums who were foolish enough to touch MY sensei.

That's what I thought. That is not how it works. If we vote sensei and he dies, the previous MC is MC the next day. So, in this case, Drixx would be MC.

I have no idea where in this huge fucking thread that particular bit of misinformation about the first person in the party becomes the new MC came from, but it's wrong. Go check the 2nd post of the game and the clarification about the MC in there.

-Cerb
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by ZZZX »

examples of old games where i gave plans and shit for people who will stay talk about how scummy it is to give plans and shit. yea

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=50093

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=58246

These two on top of my head are two of my best town games

then you have team mafia again where i gave plans and shit. and we won because o teh trust MOLLIE

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=61168

You are not trusting me here so I cant help it about you mollie. ABR is giving me trust that you are not giving. And you remeber we won because of TRUST
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4244, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 4243, ZZZX wrote:

Albert

That's what I thought. That is not how it works. If we vote sensei and he dies, the previous MC is MC the next day. So, in this case, Drixx would be MC.

I have no idea where in this huge fucking thread that particular bit of misinformation about the first person in the party becomes the new MC came from, but it's wrong. Go check the 2nd post of the game and the clarification about the MC in there.

-Cerb

that wouldnt be too bad but still is ok. let me think about it after my lecture.
redacted
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:55 pm

In post 4236, ZZZX wrote:Considering we take ABR as MC today:

Night kill with be most likely sensei.

ABR goes in a 4 man party

---
Same applies if we vote for sensei MC

However IF my plan succeds there is a chance for either catching a number of scum or sensei surviving. Thats where voting sensei for MC comes in. And Sensei will put ABR on top of the list.

Now the plan is to create a triangle. I will be the weakest link. being the guy that controls the triangle (which means nothing other than the fact scum cant NK you guys without risking everything) puts me in danger. But I might (or not!) have an ability to deal with anyone trying to kill me.

I wanted to give you the chance to choose between protecting sensei to get a higher chance of sensei surviving or protect me for a higher chance of getting scum with a risk of sensei dying. And I legit doubt scum will use extra abilities to kill both of me and sensei.

and if they do then we prob wasted one of their abilities. on a worthless target (read:me) and you can lead the town through after than.
Currently Mollie is going weird as fuck I am losing trust in mollie.

pedit: |disappointed you didnt read carefully| into lets turbo lynch? I find that kind of urealistic sadly.

you have zero credibility and you expect me to trust you? and you are questioning my alignment because I don't?

any scumhunting that I have done is pretty much fucked cos of the stupid fucking gambits which have thrown up a bunch of false positives which I hate. I am in full blown *shrug* mode cos there is nothing else that I can really do. this game is filled with competing playstyles, competing agendas (THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS IN ROLE MADNESS GAMES AT LEAST AT FIRST COS PPLE PLAY TO THEIR ROLE), competing egos and competing personalities.

idc right now, tomorrow will probably be different. I am keeping titus off of abr right now cos I can MEBBE see the town motivation in what he did he just went about it wrong if he is doing what I think he is doing. and I don't trust him!

like i really don't. and i don't trust myself to accurately read the situ either. <----- that is what is going on with me.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:00 pm

In post 4238, ZZZX wrote:Also mollie I am disappointed thats how you comment on a ZZZX plan. A ZZZX plan is literally as holy as a titus VCA. Just more effective.

Remeber Team Mafia? I made 3 plans in thread which we didnt use

after game if we followed any it would have been an insta win. we won anyway but that doesnt cahnge the fact

point me to the plans you made and then mebbe explain how they cld have worked plz. cos I sure as fuck am wading through 888 of your posts to try to find them, you shld be the 1 to do it since you are the 1 that is positing that is what happened. I just remember of having to lynch my bf at the time in order to appease abr and consolidate the game, a bunch of hostility from abr and greyice, pple lynching my townreads until it came down to ooba me and you and final scum zarella. and we won.

thats what I remember.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:03 pm

In post 4239, Fluminator wrote:Ehh, that's probably the first thing from ABR that makes me want to reconsider him. I'll look more tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”