Blitz 21 - Hope plus One ―kibou― [End]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Scatterplot
Scatterplot
Goon
Scatterplot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Scatterplot »

it was, yeah.

I don't even know what we're arguing about but I don't want this to be a 20 page thing.

--P
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Ranger »

{hiplop, Antihero}
{Scatterplot, Wisdom}
{Trebuchet MS}
{Mad King Ashnard, PhantomCobalt}
{Ankamius}
{Sakura Hana}
{KTthecreeper}
{talah}
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

In post 151, Ranger wrote:{hiplop, Antihero}
{Scatterplot, Wisdom}
{Trebuchet MS}
{Mad King Ashnard, PhantomCobalt}
{Ankamius}
{Sakura Hana}
{KTthecreeper}
{talah}

explain this.

and Plot you know exactly why we're arguing.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:25 am

in fact no.

VOTE: Ranger
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Ranger »

Mad King Ashnard wrote:explain this.
No.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Wisdom »

I wouldn't place hiplop so high, but I more or less like your reads.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 am

If her reads list puts Plot in the top town bracket and puts me below the median it's either fabricated or comes from a complete fool.

Ranger is not known to be a complete fool, so fabricated.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

Ranger is town, and so are you and Plot. Now stop tunneling and look at Sakura and talah. And maybe KT.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:41 am

Quit throwing out unexplained townreads.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

Can we get a VC?
Scatterplot
Scatterplot
Goon
Scatterplot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Scatterplot »

In post 152, Mad King Ashnard wrote:and Plot you know exactly why we're arguing.

@RC: we're arguing because you're too impatient to let me do my own thing and want to get in my way. You also know very little about how I scumhunt or how I think, and you think that things you dont understand are scummy. You have played with me twice: my very worst town game that maybe i was dead in by the time you replaced in anyway but it was back in June so i don't really remember, and a scum game that I was barely present for, and you even know why I was barely present for that one but you make it out to be scummy that I don't remember large swathes of it.

I don't know if you're scum or if you're town caught in a bad tunnel; I will either evaluate you based on body of work later in the game, or I will read you sooner based on your hydra partner's posting. It is not encouraging that I feel you are twisting my words and misrepresenting me.

You're also under the impression that i'm trying to get you lynched and that when I want to lynch people I do it by not voting them and by not telling other people to vote them but just by responding to their points. If I do decide to lynch you, it will be unmistakable, don't worry!

I know that you said you were only scumreading the Titus head in that game. If you're town and you're worried about that happening again, then you should know that Ether hasn't had a scumgame since 2009 and so she'll probably be pretty easy to read!

pedit: I don't have as many reads as Ranger does but I don't mind that list either. lot of slots i need more time to think about though.

pedit: RC, wisdom was scum together with me recently. so was KT slightly less recently, and hiplop too if August still counts as recently.

Also, you think I'm being too vague about my early reads in this game but:

In post 140, Murgatroyd and Miss Eliza wrote:
In post 114, Aneninen wrote:As a start, do you have a readlist?
Yes :good:

I could be vaguer, is what I'm saying, and I'm sort of regretting not doing so this game. Pretending to be goodmorning is good fun.

--P
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Antihero »

i thought i was going to hear from marquis.

now im sad. :(
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: Scatterplot

I like this vote.

In post 157, Wisdom wrote:Ranger is town, and so are you and Plot. Now stop tunneling and look at Sakura and talah. And maybe KT.

Please explain why you think Scatterplot is town. I saw that shitty townread on PC and became instantly suspicious of them, their defensive backtracking on their stance only convinced me further. Throwing townreads at someone playing non-seriously is so easy for scum to do.

In post 49, Scatterplot wrote:I think this is jokier than Cobalt would be as scum!

This is mostly WIFOM, the meta aspect of it is largely unverifiable. In fact I have a specific and recent counterexample:
In post 401, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 400, TheCow wrote:PC, are you sure you're not a werewolf? Can you double check your role card real quick?

Oh noes, I've been exposed.

This is PhantomCobalt after being specifically called out as his real scum role along with his partner.

Basically all that I noticed about talah was the serious conversation starting thing trying to move out of RVS and I don't find it scummy or see why that wagon is moving so fast.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 82, Scatterplot wrote:
In post 80, Wisdom wrote:Plot, talk to us about your talah scumread?
mostly sheeping hiplop. I felt it was weird the way that talah acknowledges that wisdom is probably reaction testing sakura but then needs an explanation RIGHT NOW before sakura even has time to respond to wisdom's vote. If he thought the rvs naked vote was for reactions, which is a reasonable assumption, and he thought the purpose was to get reactions from sakura, then why was he getting in the way of that?

i have dinner on the stove.

--P

Hey I got more stuff here! btw <3
In post 83, Antihero wrote:i could also do talah

In post 89, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 84, Antihero wrote:page 4 guess: talah, sakura, mad king

meh, wrong, possibly wrong.

Sakura reaction to talaH is weird.
In post 46, Sakura Hana wrote:Got a weak gut townread on Wisdom, not sure whether he'd have RVS voted me with that kind of reasoning as scum but i'll roll with it for now.
Mad King also gives me some town feels.
Maybe hiplol because of his weird logic for talah-scum.

P-Edit: talah, i have no fricken idea, will have to wait until later because i've only played one game with talah recently, and then all i remember from him is like from years ago

She uses some weird meta defense, despite admitting not knowing her well, and continuously just "mehs" and ignores it mostly. This reads to me as a super awkward early interaction.

In post 99, PhantomCobalt wrote:Is this the the type of play that won Antihero best town performance?

group award ;)

Oh Might King, I think thoust are wrong. Surely Plot is the fairest! (I think that slow is hella town fwiw.) You're fighting them over semantics.

In post 148, Scatterplot wrote:So my problem with talah is that talah got in the way of sakura and wisdom. and my problem with you is that you're getting in the way of me and phantom by being impatient and demanding answers NOW NOW NOW when I will explain my reads when i'm ready. I'm not going to lynch anybody based on unexplained reads, I'm not going to derail a wagon with unexplained reads, but i'm not going to explain reads that are still in progress.
YEP! For two people who don't know eachother they sure are talking to eachother INCREDIBLY strangely.
In post 155, Wisdom wrote:I wouldn't place hiplop so high, but I more or less like your reads.

i FLY HIGH LIKE PAPER GET HIGH LIKE PLANES
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 am

Post by hiplop »

There is a definitively weird association with sakura and talah, and I really REALLY think talah is scum.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 162, Expedience wrote:Basically all that I noticed about talah was the serious conversation starting thing trying to move out of RVS and I don't find it scummy or see why that wagon is moving so fast.

Actually yeah now that I've said this, the unvote in is weird. I still want to hear more from them since I can hardly know from 3 posts.
Scatterplot
Scatterplot
Goon
Scatterplot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Scatterplot »

Ranger i'm gonna try to guess why you're reading people the way you're reading them, it might help me figure out what I think anyway.

{hiplop, Antihero} - hiplop because of his casual entrance saying that he was top tier? and for scumhunting on page 1? antihero for his song lyrics entrance? (he does that every game with a different song, it's his thing), for naked voting instead of overexplaining his vote? for his lack of self consciousness?

{Scatterplot, Wisdom} - me because i'm town*, wisdom because he's scumhunting and trying to figure people out? for attacking people who townread him instead of accepting the townreads as a gift?

*(this means "i don't feel like ISOing myself" and i don't think i can be objective anyway)

{Trebuchet MS} - for treating the game thread like their hydra pt and for voting talah?

{Mad King Ashnard, PhantomCobalt} - for needing to see more from both of them?

{Ankamius} -for not doing very much yet?

{Sakura Hana} - trusting wisdom's read there?

{KTthecreeper} - for not grokking rvs? for saying something about phantom's meta and then recanting it as rvs? for playing mediator trying to get people to be nice instead of scumhunting? (i'd put "for townreading me too easily"in here but i doubt that's one of your reasons)

{talah} - for butting in between wisdom and sakura, then sheeping wisdom (like everyone else said)?

---

actually, KT, can you explain why you're townreading me this early in the game? And talk to me about Phantom's activity levels and why that would be alignment indicative less than 24 hours into the game. Does Phantom have the exact same schedule every day and the exact same amount of time to play everyday? You say that you're not used to him being
this active
. He posted once, then a few hours later posted 3 times, then again a half hour later, then a few times over the next hour or so. You write:

In post 118, KTthecreeper wrote:From what I'm use to as town he pops in and out,

But from what i can see this is what he has done: he writes a couple posts then wanders off and then half an hour, an hour, a couple hours later he comes back and writes another couple posts, in and out in and out.

Can you explain how his behaviour here is different from what you were expecting? How do you feel about his posts?

pedit:
H
I
H
I
P
P
Y
L
O
P
P
Y
<
<
<

--P
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Expedience »

Are you unsure about your reads, Scatterplot? There are a lot of question marks there.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 167, Expedience wrote:Are you unsure about your reads, Scatterplot? There are a lot of question marks there.

Oh, you were guessing the reasons for Ranger's reads. Nevermind.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 162, Expedience wrote:r see why that wagon is moving so fast.

oh boy...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:45 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 162, Expedience wrote:Basically all that I noticed about talah was the serious conversation starting thing trying to move out of RVS and I don't find it scummy or see why that wagon is moving so fast.

good catch anti.

This is a scummy fucking post right here
Trebuchet MS
Trebuchet MS
Goon
Trebuchet MS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Trebuchet MS »

In post 161, Antihero wrote:i thought i was going to hear from marquis.

now im sad. :(

I've spent more time trying and failing to align the gif capture box correctly than I have looking at the playerlist for this game, much less any of the posts other than Anti's.

Spiffeh and I have a hydra PT! In it is our Role PM! And our Role PM is town! Thank you pie. That is all you need to hear from me for now.

-Marquis
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 169, Antihero wrote:
In post 162, Expedience wrote:r see why that wagon is moving so fast.

oh boy...

No, Antihero, I am not implying some nebulous scum influence on talah's wagon. Nor am I implying that he is likely to be town due to this. I am simply stating that I don't support the wagon much and disagree with those who do.
Trebuchet MS
Trebuchet MS
Goon
Trebuchet MS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Trebuchet MS »

WHOOPS

Some of you may now know my email account. If you are one of those lucky few please come forward now so I can vote you.

-Marquis
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:49 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 172, Expedience wrote:No, Antihero, I am not implying some nebulous scum influence on talah's wagon. Nor am I implying that he is likely to be town due to this. I am simply stating that I don't support the wagon much and disagree with those who do.

for what reasons? you seem to be disagreeing just because and that makes me very suspicious of you?

weird untouchable reads are weird

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”