Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Look here for details.

@Sensei

Then what did you think adventuring was for ? Why did you once complained to abr that the first thing he told to you, was that he wont be taking you adventuring ? When you claimed a while ago that you gain nothing from it ?
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:26 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3448, Rylai and Lina wrote:@ZZZ
Sensei says he can use the gun techique as if he had it fully upgraded(which needs numerous adventures for town) while actually not being a gun user at all(coincidentally though has same powers)

Hmm.. I want to ask the mod a few things first before commenting on that.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Sensei »

Just because I don't get anything from adventuring doesn't mean that abr knew that and it still made me sad when he made sure to include me in the names of people he for sure wasn't bringing.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Sensei »

Flavor isn't gonna break the game anyway sweetcheeks. I get that you're playing the game and all excited and stuff but I don't really care to divulge any more info to scum than I already have.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3453, Sensei wrote:Flavor isn't gonna break the game anyway sweetcheeks. I get that you're playing the game and all excited and stuff but I don't really care to divulge any more info to scum than I already have.

it doesnt break the game but sometimes slips happen

and flavor catches some of those
redacted
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

By the way, zzzx, it's incredibly hard to try to follow you when you just put post numbers and don't quote or anything. I'm trying to figure out what you're saying now, but most people probably won't bother.

In post 3439, ZZZX wrote:@3023 Yea sure. How to discredit a guy? call him an ultra newb or sometihng. And No. I consider myself somewhat of an expert at best or a good player at worse for mafia. And I just put you as a next person to lynch after DGB flips scum. so rejoice!

I wasn't trying to discredit you, I was actually explaining why I wasn't voting you right now. I was saying that while your play looked bad, it was possible that you were just playing badly but had a town role, whereas Max looked even worse. Sorry if you took offense to that.

But yes, in that exchange between you and DGB, she came off looking very townish, and you came off looking suspicious. Frankly, you're lucky that she didn't "fight you", because if she had you'd probably be lynched by now.

I'm going to say the same thing to you I said to klingon; there are 100 pages in this game, you need to go develop some reads on something OTHER THEN the fact that you don't like it when people vote for you or suspect you. I know it's hard to see when you're the one being voted, but consdiering your play so far this game, DGB's vote for you made perfect sense, and it's not a valid reason to suspect her. If you really want to make a case against DGB, you're going to have to make it based on something else. Although, really, DGB is probably town, so you should probably try to make a case against someone else.

@3030 FOR THE BAZILLIONITH TIME I HAVE MY READS THERE> RIGHT FUCKING OUT THERE. AND NO IT WOULD DO MUCH. BUT GUESS WHO WANTS TO AVOID IT HERE?

Your reads seem to be based on you don't like DGB voting you, and you don't like the fact that I think DGB looks like town and you look scummy. As far as I can tell, that's basically it. That's not a good thing to base your reads on, because, well, you really do look scummy, objectively speaking. If you want to look more town, take a look at some other parts of the game that DON'T involve people voting for you and give me your read on them.

-Commertial BREAK- FOR PEOPLE SAYING ARGUING WITH SCUM WOULD GIVE THEM A WAY TO GET OUT OF IT. WHO will get out of it. Me? I am not being glboaly scumread. and noone is scumreading dgb for some reason (Are people trust in dgb way too much?) so this is so shitty as a reasoning. Its sad.

That discussion was really only relevant as a way to figure out Max's alignment. You wanting to fight DGB, and DGB not wanting to get into a long drawn-out fight with you, doesn't really say anything about either of your alignments, it's purely a playstyle thing.

@3033 *facepalm*

When a lot of people think you look scummy, it may be time to calm down, realize that maybe not everyone who thinks you look scummy are scum, and try to look at the game from a more objective angle.

@3036 What? (even though we agreed this is not something scummy but...) What?

No, the fact that you held on to your crappy DGB vote based on basically nothing for the entire game is, actually, scummy.

@3041 so you are saying that you are sure beyond doubty that I am scum

Uh. What? She didn't say anything like that.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3455, Yosarian2 wrote:But yes, in that exchange between you and DGB, she came off looking very townish, and you came off looking suspicious. Frankly, you're lucky that she didn't "fight you", because if she had you'd probably be lynched by now.

So you agree on the fact that DGB is scum reading me for the same reason you talked about that is not ok: My read on him?

because DGB has not talked about me ever except for "omg he misread lurkers & co as lurkers hurr durr"?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3455, Yosarian2 wrote:Your reads seem to be based on you don't like DGB voting you, and you don't like the fact that I think DGB looks like town and you look scummy. As far as I can tell, that's basically it. That's not a good thing to base your reads on, because, well, you really do look scummy, objectively speaking. If you want to look more town, take a look at some other parts of the game that DON'T involve people voting for you and give me your read on them.

that is not the reason. I will make a full DGB read explination. It seems that is what i have to do now.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3455, Yosarian2 wrote:That discussion was really only relevant as a way to figure out Max's alignment. You wanting to fight DGB, and DGB not wanting to get into a long drawn-out fight with you, doesn't really say anything about either of your alignments, it's purely a playstyle thing.

I asked him why I am scum outside of "consistancy" which I proved that I do all the time.

reply 200 posts later "cus consistent"
redacted
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Sensei »

zzzx, why are you scumreading me mate?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3456, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3455, Yosarian2 wrote:But yes, in that exchange between you and DGB, she came off looking very townish, and you came off looking suspicious. Frankly, you're lucky that she didn't "fight you", because if she had you'd probably be lynched by now.

So you agree on the fact that DGB is scum reading me for the same reason you talked about that is not ok: My read on him?

because DGB has not talked about me ever except for "omg he misread lurkers & co as lurkers hurr durr"?

You voted DGB on post 600 something for a bad reason, and then never moved or updated your reads for the entire game. You didn't even mention DGB for a long time. Personally, when I asked you who you thought we should lynch, I didn't even realize you were still voting for DGB, because that vote had been so long ago.

That is quite scummy. Townie people should be actively scumhunting, not just planting their vote somewhere and then leaving it forever without pushing or changing their reads or, well, doing anything.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3455, Yosarian2 wrote:Uh. What? She didn't say anything like that.

"I refuse to argue with scum" then that post literally goes into what I said.

pedit: I will explain shortly. Its a lil mix of gut and a few other things. but its a scum-lean. Aka I plan to iso you after I deal with DGB storm here
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3460, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 3456, ZZZX wrote:

You voted DGB on post 600 something for a bad reason, and then never moved or updated your reads for the entire game. You didn't even mention DGB for a long time. Personally, when I asked you who you thought we should lynch, I didn't even realize you were still voting for DGB, because that vote had been so long ago.

That is quite scummy. Townie people should be actively scumhunting, not just planting their vote somewhere and then leaving it forever without pushing or changing their reads or, well, doing anything.

Remeber the fact that I missed a few days (aka 2k posts worth) of posts because of real life right? and that i obv wont change my vote until I catch up?

luckily (or is it unluckly for her?) when i saw er posts while catching up it was scummy enough for my vote to stay.
redacted
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 3436, Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, if this is a one-shot ability,we probably don't want to use it today, unless we really need Sensei to confirm his role today.

If we do decide to do it today, I guess I could be up for lynching both Klingon and Max, or Klingon and ZXXX, or something, but we should probably just wait. It's a more powerful ability later in the game anyway.

ZZZX, I have the same complaint as Yos. Please provide links when you list posts you are responding to. I know the first time you did this someone asked you to link the posts. It looks scummy that you have ignored this request. The reason it looks scummy is because Yos is correct, most people are not going to go find the posts in question. And that may be what you want. *shrug*
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@Sensei

Break ? No. Assist ? Yes. I view flavour as a tool to help find scum. Like I truly believe that this is the point of it's existance or else we could just be playing a normal new York game.

For the record it can help scum as well because it can act as an indirect role claim if you know what you are looking at and you can manage to optimise your kills around that.

I personally find theme game with no character/role/alignment corellation pointless.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Skybird »

OK we get that you think DGB is scummy. Do you have any other scum reads?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Sensei »

Skybird is still a good vote btw.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Skybird »

Sensei, why?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 3464, Rylai and Lina wrote:@Sensei

Break ? No. Assist ? Yes. I view flavour as a tool to help find scum. Like I truly believe that this is the point of it's existance or else we could just be playing a normal new York game.

For the record it can help scum as well because it can act as an indirect role claim if you know what you are looking at and you can manage to optimise your kills around that.

I personally find theme game with no character/role/alignment corellation pointless.

So having said that. Why do you want me to flavorclaim right now?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:02 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3439, ZZZX wrote:@3023 Yea sure. How to discredit a guy? call him an ultra newb or sometihng. And No. I consider myself somewhat of an expert at best or a good player at worse for mafia. And I just put you as a next person to lynch after DGB flips scum. so rejoice!
@I didnt scum read him at the first vote. But overtime I evolved into a scum read.
@You DO know that arguing with !scummetal is the reason I personally caught him? and that is also teh reason I convinced everyone to lynch him instead of me right? I have never gotten a negative result out of arguing with scum. Ever.
@ Wrong. If you plainly argue then maybe. But if you build up a few major points and witness the reactions. Then you would see things from a greater point.
@FOR THE BAZILLIONITH TIME I HAVE MY READS THERE> RIGHT FUCKING OUT THERE. AND NO IT WOULD DO MUCH. BUT GUESS WHO WANTS TO AVOID IT HERE?

-Commertial BREAK- FOR PEOPLE SAYING ARGUING WITH SCUM WOULD GIVE THEM A WAY TO GET OUT OF IT. WHO will get out of it. Me? I am not being glboaly scumread. and noone is scumreading dgb for some reason (Are people trust in dgb way too much?) so this is so shitty as a reasoning. Its sad.

@*facepalm*
@Just... No... enough misreps you... ugh

*facepalm*

@What? (even though we agreed this is not something scummy but...) What?

*facepalm*
just

*facepalm*
@guess the period I havent mentioned him is the period i WAS FUCKING CATCHING UP FFS? While DGB didnt talk about me for a year (or in other words since page 10)
@ so you are saying that you are sure beyond doubty that I am scum

right

@It sure takes a replacement who has not been brainwashed by wishy wishy DGB bullshit to see that those posts warrent a scum read at least.

*INSERT THANK YOU GIF HERE*
on other news the new guy is doing some good stuff,

then for the next 3 pages suddenly noone started talking about me or DGB.

This game is on my nerves. Noone has any clear "read" they are giving about me and I am being fuckign ignored. And simple reasoning that should be as simple as 1+1=2 is being called wrong.

Like what the fuck

I am fucking... I dont even knowe. like

Why the fuckign hell?

mini readlist next post in 5 minutes.

Here. happy?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3469, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3439, ZZZX wrote:@Yea sure. How to discredit a guy? call him an ultra newb or sometihng. And No. I consider myself somewhat of an expert at best or a good player at worse for mafia. And I just put you as a next person to lynch after DGB flips scum. so rejoice!
@I didnt scum read him at the first vote. But overtime I evolved into a scum read.
@You DO know that arguing with !scummetal is the reason I personally caught him? and that is also teh reason I convinced everyone to lynch him instead of me right? I have never gotten a negative result out of arguing with scum. Ever.
@ Wrong. If you plainly argue then maybe. But if you build up a few major points and witness the reactions. Then you would see things from a greater point.
@FOR THE BAZILLIONITH TIME I HAVE MY READS THERE> RIGHT FUCKING OUT THERE. AND NO IT WOULD DO MUCH. BUT GUESS WHO WANTS TO AVOID IT HERE?

@*facepalm*
@Just... No... enough misreps you... ugh

*facepalm*

@What? (even though we agreed this is not something scummy but...) What?

*facepalm*
just

*facepalm*
@guess the period I havent mentioned him is the period i WAS FUCKING CATCHING UP FFS? While DGB didnt talk about me for a year (or in other words since page 10)
@ so you are saying that you are sure beyond doubty that I am scum

right

@It sure takes a replacement who has not been brainwashed by wishy wishy DGB bullshit to see that those posts warrent a scum read at least.

*INSERT THANK YOU GIF HERE*
on other news the new guy is doing some good stuff,

then for the next 3 pages suddenly noone started talking about me or DGB.

This game is on my nerves. Noone has any clear "read" they are giving about me and I am being fuckign ignored. And simple reasoning that should be as simple as 1+1=2 is being called wrong.

Like what the fuck

I am fucking... I dont even knowe. like

Why the fuckign hell?

mini readlist next post in 5 minutes.

Here. happy?

fixed.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3463, Skybird wrote:
In post 3436, Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, if this is a one-shot ability,we probably don't want to use it today, unless we really need Sensei to confirm his role today.

If we do decide to do it today, I guess I could be up for lynching both Klingon and Max, or Klingon and ZXXX, or something, but we should probably just wait. It's a more powerful ability later in the game anyway.

ZZZX, I have the same complaint as Yos. Please provide links when you list posts you are responding to. I know the first time you did this someone asked you to link the posts. It looks scummy that you have ignored this request. The reason it looks scummy is because Yos is correct, most people are not going to go find the posts in question. And that may be what you want. *shrug*

im on the lazy side.
redacted
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:16 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 3453, Sensei wrote:Flavor isn't gonna break the game anyway sweetcheeks. I get that you're playing the game and all excited and stuff but I don't really care to divulge any more info to scum than I already have.

Claim.
Now.
Or I'll put lead through you.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:17 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 3459, Sensei wrote:zzzx, why are you scumreading me mate?

"I don't care how people read me he said"
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3468, Sensei wrote:
In post 3464, Rylai and Lina wrote:@Sensei

So having said that. Why do you want me to flavorclaim right now?

To see if your claim makes any sense whatsover. What else? Come to my position for a second. You claim to have the powers of a fully upgraded technique path while not actaully using that technique and not being a main character(since all main characters have claimed tbh) What else am I supposed to think but villain.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”