(3)
[NOT VOTING]
— Espeonage, pignash, Elyse

With
alive
, it takes
votes
to lynch.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

Thank you Plotinus and Farside for holding the fort down. I am back and will resume full moderating duties
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 3149, Elyse wrote:
In post 3147, Shiro wrote:Why would I lie about being blocked and not just throw a guilty out on somoene. I know it is weird but it is truly what happened.

This is what keeps throwing me, your insistence of a 3 person scum team.

Well as I said. I am not certain but so far I haven't been in a multiball thatched uneven teams (minus a greater idea one)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3112, pisskop wrote:thats not a third scumread, thats trying to avoid calling soneone out.

you think its lylo but only have 2 scumreads. that doesnt make sense
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont see how you think its lylo. You keep saying because you havent seen it it doesnt happen.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

We're stalled here, and I'm sorry Elyse but I think you're going to have to choose. I cannot decide between Shiro and Pisskop. Shiro's claim would be absurdly bold as scum, but that doesn't mean Shiro isn't scum. Pisskop struck me as the most likely to be an SK and the most likely kill submitter for a 2nd scum team due to his claim, which is why I role blocked him. I am like 60/40 leaning towards Pisskop.

Here's as far as I can get with it logically. If there was a 3 person scum team, the game would be over unless my role block is the only thing that allowed this day to happen. That makes today potentially LYLO.

Another possibility is that we wiped out one scum team and the other had only two members, but had a full time role blocker in exchange for being smaller (which would explain Shiro's claim).

The final possibility is that we're dealing with a third party killer.

In two of those cases, Pisskop is at or near the top of the lynch order (imo) and in the middle case, Shiro shouldn't be in the lynch pool at all. So I think logically Pisskop is the lynch today.

I know we butted heads earlier, but please set that aside and just evaluate the logic of my analysis. Have I overlooked anything? I feel like we need to act as if we are in LYLO from now until the game ends, no matter what. I also feel like if we don't win with today's lynch, we are quite unlikely to have you as conftown going forward, so I would really appreciate as detailed a read as you have time for on everyone before the day ends.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3154, pisskop wrote:I dont see how you think its lylo. You keep saying because you havent seen it it doesnt happen.

I.am saying it is a possibility. Drixx explained it best above me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Espeonage »

piss can't be third party killer, I blocked that slot one of the nights with two kills.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Fact remains no kill means something happened.

1. Frame via Drixx block. Now this is limited to only a few people who can get away with this. Shiro's claim provides unlikely target of Drixx. Drixx could be framing as an SK. Myself and pig are very very slim here due to danger of being the target despite our claims. Enough that I am discounting us two. Fire as a VT claim means very likely to be blocked which means I don't see Fire framing for chance of being lynched as the block target.
2. Drixx blocked a kill. Piss is some form of anti-town.

Discussion about a roleblocker doesn't really matter because if there is one the fact that it hasn't been claimed means it's antitown anyway. Which means if a kill was blocked by it, there is still whatever faction the roleblocker is from's kill missing which goes back to the scenarios.

So, this leaves us with three real candidates.

Drixx and Shiro if it's a frame attempt. Piss if it's not. Drixx can't be groupscum via my result so it can't be a wider lylo play which would make this make more sense. And even then doesn't make sense because they could kill for win last night.

So Shiro, Drixx and Piss. Occams says Piss. However, if it is Piss who are the scum partners and why did Piss make the kill. This is the bit where I have been mulling on.

Piss, if anti-town, is group scum. That means at least one partner. Or no partner and an SK. Why does Piss make the kill to be blocked? If it's because he's alone, why is there still a kill missing? If there is a partner why did Piss do the kill. After I had already shown exactly how logical a target for roleblock the slot is.

If Shiro is scum it's a ballsy af claim but weirder shit has happened, and it secures an extra day, not entirely sure to what end unless Shiro was feeling burning ears thinking he is a lynch target, which I guess makes sense. A messed up town result on say a third party means curtains as the SK kills them to win without it being suss because everyone expects a cop to die. So that is negative points for Shiro here.

Drixx can't be group scum, so I think Drixx can be left a day even if he is involved.

If Fire pulled the greatest clutch play ever then have an extra day.

Vote: Shiro
Don't @ me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Shiro »

I was mostly townread where are you getting That I was afraid?

Your post mostly affirms to me that I am likely right about pisskop/Firebringer /Espeonage

And I hate this because I am being bloody used as bait fir town to lose this game.

Pisskop is the only lynch we are guaranteed won't lose as the game no matter which state we are in but they are using the paranoia of me being alive to end it after having their kill blocked.

Pig and Elyse for the love of everything please see it.,
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by Shiro »

Like gdi I am really bloody angry and sad right now.

They see how much suspicion I am.under amd just agh. They don't even care and all vote me.

Please for the love of all trusr me. Pig and Elyse from your POV you know you both are town. (well Elyse bot for pig but yea)

If I am right my lynch is game over, if I am wrong pisskop lynch isn't because it is highly unlikely I am scum with Drixx and pig and it would mean sk or 2 member team.

And I will flat out say impossible with anyone of my voters so please gdi, I fucking hate that I am being used like tha.

Pisskop is dumbtelling with his how do you know it lylo. It is BS. He is good enough to know it is a fair assumption to make. Like come on.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Shiro »

All of them really. They are trying to create a false sense of security to make my lynch easier to pass and like hell fire, we played a game as lover to the end lylo.We were spewing our inner thought in the pt. This is not how you are in such situations. We were both paranoid to death, Voting and unvoting every few minutes. You acting all chill is BS.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Shiro. In what world is a team of myself, fire and piss dumb enough to send piss on the kill when by all accounts drixx was/is town reading me after he claims he has a block. It just makes zero sense. That's even iffy for a piss fire scum team.
Don't @ me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

And if we want to be purely logical here, how did I have a guilty on davsto? Did I cross my finger that Titus was right and got lucky? Why did I fake the whole amnesiac bs and then came our clean that it was a gambit? (Horrible one at that)
Why didn't I fake a guilty today if I am group scum ?

If I was sk who blocked me since Drixx claim to have blocked pisskop?

P.edit

I don't ducking know. I am trying to make sense of it all ok? I know what I bloody am. I know I am the cop. I know I got blocked all night after davsto. Something happened.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3162, Espeonage wrote:That's even iffy for a piss fire scum team.

Is it? Pisskop hasn't read the game and fire is barely playing attention.
Also FA was globally townread to death.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Shiro »

Let alone that if they are two Scum team FB would have had to block me thus unable to make the kill.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Shiro »

Heck you said it yourself occam razor says pisskop is the logical conclusion. You make a shit tons of assumption to conclude that I am the scum.

Can you answer any of the questions I posted? Can you explain why scum would no kill instead of killing the ic and entering lylo or Mylo or even win(I 3 person?)
Why hope Drixx would block someone they can frame?

So many bloody assumption need to be made but you are using the paranoia to win this.

It make no logical sense.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Elyse »

@Espeo
If piss has to be group scum then I'd rather lynch him today because if the other option is Drixx/Shiro, it's not game over if piss is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Its not game over in any case. There is unlikely to be a 3man scumteam out there: the insistence on it is the last line of defense.

How do you balance a three man team to the one we have flipped now? 1roleblocker and 2goons /=/ A joat with 2protective roles and 2 roleblocking roles
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:09 am

Post by pisskop »

i get that theres a claimed roleblock on me. I dont get that suddenly shiro thonks its lylo and keeps saying that then calls me a good player who is dumbtelling.

All game shiro has been lying. she hasnt been able to clear anyone and instead claims to be roleblocked all game instead of killed by the scum. she claims they took turns doing so in order to make her claim work.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Elyse »

If it's not game over in any case then I'd rather lynch you today.

The way I see it, it's either pisskop/Espeonage/Firebringer or Drixx/Shiro and I'd rather go with the three man team.

@pig
Why did you decide to give the roleblock to Drixx rather than me?
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pignash »

Because you're not vanilla.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Elyse »

Lol I'm dumb
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:05 am

Post by pisskop »

this 3man team idea is crapola and doesnt make sense from a setup spec perspective

Im entirely mobile today or Id try to sit you through why.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Elyse »

So if it's not a three man team, then we're not in LyLo and we can lynch you today and Shiro tomorrow if you flip town. Right?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”