ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

DGB I am giving you one last chance to prove your self town. Either fight me or conceed.

You cannot break the desert or the protoss

... mostly the protoss
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 2997, ZZZX wrote:Like I am giving you a chance to go all on and attack me

scum read me

there is no reason to refuse as town since you scum read me. Prove that I am scum.

You either convince people that I am scum or discover I am town

But I can sense you are afraid

For I am one who shall hunt you down.

DGB is not a caser. Never has been, never will be.

~Titus
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3001, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 2997, ZZZX wrote:Like I am giving you a chance to go all on and attack me

scum read me

there is no reason to refuse as town since you scum read me. Prove that I am scum.

You either convince people that I am scum or discover I am town

But I can sense you are afraid

For I am one who shall hunt you down.

DGB is not a caser. Never has been, never will be.

~Titus

I have seen him do better than you are scum hurr durr after over 80 pages of not mentioning me.

That much i did.
redacted
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:03 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 2993, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2992, Drunken Pirates wrote:Even if you think each other are scum, engaging scum on their reads can tell you the beats scum want to push.

I don't discuss with scum.

This is objectively bad. ZZZX'S vote was justified imo.

Titus: even with that meta, this just sounds like DGB is flat out refusing to engagr with ZZZX. That's just avoiding information.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

Because if he is not even trying to do anything right now except bullshit then I have nothing to do here and I will just go back and sleep. I am not wasting my time on a lost cause.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:04 am

Post by ZZZX »

@Maxwell what are you current reads looking like? I never got to understand your reads by the way.
redacted
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2998, Drunken Pirates wrote:If you two are hellbent

I am just

*shaking my head*
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3006, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2998, Drunken Pirates wrote:If you two are hellbent

I am just

*shaking my head*

I guess this is your conformation that you wont recognize any of my questions or posts and just bullshit?
redacted
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:06 am

In post 3003, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 2992, Drunken Pirates wrote:Even if you think each other are scum, engaging scum on their reads can tell you the beats scum want to push.

Titus: even with that meta, this just sounds like DGB is flat out refusing to engagr with ZZZX. That's just avoiding information.

It's avoiding information, to people like us. A few players feel engaging with scumreads is pointless you are scum matches. This type of approach I was suggesting is foreign to DGB. I knew it was when I asked but I am trying to get them to stop tunneling each other.

I don't think I can though.

~Titus
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:10 am

Post by ZZZX »

Titus for you sake I am listening here

What kind of magic lantern do I need to open up DGB?

I really want to believe that he is town because of your read. But he is not giving me a chance to.

If you want to have me do something I dont mind. But Do you seriously think its not a blatant anti town action?

Unless he is some kind of super sucm hunter whos random scum read in page 2something is good enough not to discuss with a target for ever because 'es scum. because thats -dumb as fuck and anti town- at best.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:11 am

Post by ZZZX »

Anyway I will stay for 9 more minutes as i make some tea then I am leaving. if you have anything to say go ahead.

-Z
redacted
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

fos:MaxwellPuckett
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3011, Yosarian2 wrote:

fos:MaxwellPuckett

Do you have anything else to say about this situation? on other news you were scum reading me as well

so are we going to pull a dgb here or can you pull an explination out of nowhere? I find it fishy as fuck you go through all those pages that you should relate to in some way and you ignore all of them for... that post.
redacted
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:22 am

In post 3009, ZZZX wrote:Titus for you sake I am listening here

What kind of magic lantern do I need to open up DGB?

I really want to believe that he is town because of your read. But he is not giving me a chance to.

If you want to have me do something I dont mind. But Do you seriously think its not a blatant anti town action?

Unless he is some kind of super sucm hunter whos random scum read in page 2something is good enough not to discuss with a target for ever because 'es scum. because thats -dumb as fuck and anti town- at best.

Anti-town doesn't mean scum. I have felt DGB has been anti town with her strategies sometimes but anti-town is rarely the objective word we mean it to be. Someone talking strictly in terms of game management is going to seem anti-town to me. Someone lies in the thread, especially ABR, it's hard to sit back and hold my punches. Mollie is right thought that highlighting each lie as he said it wasn't helpful but waiting until I could see the strategy and stopped me from too bad confbias/sounding like a loon despite ABR's consistent discrediting machine.

It's just they view the game differently. That's not wrong. Town wins when all players use their unique talents to win. Even if I am 100% terrible with all my reads, this teaches me a lot about how DGB and Mollie think. It's something that's near impossible to quantify in the way we do things. They manage emotions much more than facts. I struggle with emotions. She knows I get setup, facts and motions.

DGB's approach doesn't look like scum. Her motivation just isn't there.

~Titus

P-edit: That's a really icky FoS.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:24 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3013, Drunken Pirates wrote:Anti-town doesn't mean scum. I have felt DGB has been anti town with her strategies sometimes but anti-town is rarely the objective word we mean it to be. Someone talking strictly in terms of game management is going to seem anti-town to me. Someone lies in the thread, especially ABR, it's hard to sit back and hold my punches. Mollie is right thought that highlighting each lie as he said it wasn't helpful but waiting until I could see the strategy and stopped me from too bad confbias/sounding like a loon despite ABR's consistent discrediting machine.

the magic word is "at best"

for the town to do thier magic of unique abilities and ways it needs trust and town to create groups to work together

if you both ways dying wouldnt even be bad. I have died a few times as a lynch because I was useless sometimes. and I honestly blame noone but myself for em.

So in a tl;dr

if you dont want to win and ignore all reachouts.

up to the noose you go
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:24 am

Post by ZZZX »

And thus I call this night.
redacted
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:27 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 3005, ZZZX wrote:@Maxwell what are you current reads looking like? I never got to understand your reads by the way.

Drixx, Skybird, Rylai and Lina (paranoia off the rails) are town in no particular order

Yosarian (towny but suspicious), lowkey (might go lower, though), CC, Gale, DP (changes, maybe will move higher) are lean town, Wicked slot

Everyone not mentioned, I'm unsure on, Flum is still maybe town, I have to see, Cooldog is also in that boat, etc, ZZZX too as I'm suspicious of DGB interactions being scum theatre

DGB (recent), Sensei (keeps changing but for now), itlepip (said a few things that I don't see scum motivation for), leanscum

Klingon, ABR, are scum

This is messy and maybe not sorted in the best way, but editing on a phone is hard and my comments should communicate how I feel

Oh, and DiamondSentinel is also in maybe town but I don't know

Pedit: So, Titus, DGB is always like this? Because DGB has seemed awful sure of herself with her reads and I can't see the basis for some of them. Even if she's just not telling us all of her thoughts... As ZZZX said, that read has been here since an early game squabble about a readslist and the wording of it.

DGB, what makes ZZZX scum?

Pedit again: okay, Titus gives more explanation. I'll think about it later but more importantly

Yosarian, nice of you to join us, glad you're a fan of DGBs refusal to engage and try to figure out alignments. Titus tried to explain to me how she felt about the situation and I'll try to look at that more, but you just drop in an fos and leave it at that. Try engaging with me and maybe we can come to an understanding, because your recent play has been bugging me a bit, as I mentioned in my reads.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:41 am

@Maxwell, I feel like she is. Yes. She sees things we don't but feels she is clear in explaining them. Look for the logical progression and if DGB's actions are consistent with how she feels. They are.

Klingon and ABR might look scummy individually but there's no way they are scum together. If they were, they planned to attack each other from moment 1 but why? It makes no sense.

@ZZZX, You're right that town needs to trust each other. That's exactly what I am trying to foster. You are supposing DGB is useless because she's FoSing you and wrong. This is a bad assumption. Wrong doesn't equal useless. This Klingon lynch, although wrong and I have said why, will force town to reset and give me the ability to hit scum tomorrow since I won't die.

Sometimes people believe things that are wrong and you cannot do anything about it.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:43 am

In post 2953, DrippingGoofball wrote:Am I the only one reading ZZZX as scum? Cuz that's a really magical touch I got, since I am sure I am right.

nope.

but titus is convinced that scum are abr, kewldog, yoyo, flum and itelpip and this is the entire team. she won't listen to a thing I say.

the only thing that is bugging me about abr is the inclusion of kewldog in the party cos I really don't see why he wld.

eta: titus sit on your damn fingers if you have to cos you are doing that thing that you PROMISED you wld not do.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:46 am

For instance, DGB and Mollie both seeing itlepip as scum reinforces my belief they are scum. If two players using two different tools can reach the same place, it lends more credibility that it's right. I saw ABR AA9 as scummy as fuck once I saw ABR as scum. DGB and Mollie saw the continual avoidance of content from itlepip, which still hasn't vanished from the slot. Mollie saying this to me was key. I could tell her I expected AA9 to be pissed much like Street Racers London. The expectation failed, which made me get fully onboard with the itlepip wagon.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 am

In post 2978, ZZZX wrote:AM I wrong?

yes.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:53 am

Post by ZZZX »

wanted to check this thread before i sleep and

When the fuck did I say dgb is scum for scum reading me?

I legit said that if he is town i want him to scum read me for a reason or push me or something

I am scum reading him for passively scum reading without acting and not trying to get my allignment. his read on me is as good as an rvs vote at this stage. ALl i have to say.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:54 am

Post by ZZZX »

Anyway good night for real now.
redacted
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3013, Drunken Pirates wrote:

P-edit: That's a really icky FoS.

If Max watched that exchange, and came away with the idea that somehow DGB was being scummy, or that ZXXX looked better then DGB did, then either Max wasn't really following very closely, or Max isn't really scumhunting, at least not with their gut.

I mean, maybe ZXXX is just being a terribad newb who's struggling with a large game and it's not really alignment indicative, that's still possible, but he clearly came off looking way, way worse then DGB in that exchange. If Max didn't see that, then that means Max is significantly more likely to be scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3016, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
Yosarian, nice of you to join us, glad you're a fan of DGBs refusal to engage and try to figure out alignments.

Is that really the read you're getting of DGB here, Max?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”