Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

Rylai, I have a big post incoming on ABR MC problem.

Oh, I see itlepip is fear mongerring about his lynch being 100% loss for town. :igmeou:
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:50 am

In post 2925, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2498, Yosarian2 wrote:I am pretty sure that Albert, Itel, and Skybird are all town, though.

But, you know what, ok. I'll drink the wine in front of me and buy that you're town for now. If you are scum this would be a hell of a gambit after all.

can you make me more sure about it as well?

why should you put two town player in game and motivate them to kill each other. that sounds sick. I'm suggesting a 3p or scum.

And I really can't get the accusations people are putting against ABR. he is a town lean for me and shiro is completly town reading him [at least he was last time we discussed this!] so yes. I'm town reading him.

pedit : why his initial push on our slot was scummy? why was it different from yours? :?

~Rylai

*sees Brick wall* *tries again when calm*

Our role is completely indestructible to the scumteam unless a) they mislynch us {unlikely, thanks to Mollie}, b) scum use the MC mechanic, or c) find Strongmen on an adventure. Hypothetically they could have a strongman but then the mechanic for MC makes little sense.

A) This was not likely to happen since word Go thanks to Mollie. I have learned a fair bit from her, even if we are dissonant on reads and it takes forever to reply. We aren't even top poster lol. That is a big tip off ABR is spamming us out. ABR and itlepip have had a constant effort to discredit our slot since time began. Look at ABR's interaction with Drixx before I even really show up. It's supposing I am going to suck despite my recent finished games of not posting. Rather than respond to our points, ABR has deflected calling us every name under the sun.

ABR has also gone after every single newer player who dared question him in a similar fashion. Mollie thinks DS and ABR are scum together, but I don't. ABR's campaign to make DS look like a loon is too similar to the one he pushed on our slot. DS doesn't have Mollie to vent to though.

Let's look at his push on you. In about the four hundred range, you question but do not vote ABR. Klingon, at about the same time, questions but does not vote ABR. In 500, he votes you. He never gives reasons.

Then Wickedjester comes along and gives reasons. ABR sheep's his reasons. Then he supports Wicked's MC campaign when DGB asks about the MC wagons. It's very indirect but ABR says something like Wicked is the biggest wagon.

ABR sees the light, again without reason. This is triggered by you claiming to have the names of two confirmed townies. After this post us where ABR starts campaigning for MC himself. I found this jump wierd and began to suspect ABR was going to murder you before you could get your names out there. With Drixx, myself, your names, and Lowkey's name as confirmed townies, ABR has to make an aggressive play to murder you. Based on the fact scums have been hard defending ABR all game and I am not sure that we'll successfully beat that wagon, I recommend you claim the confirmed characters. If you disagree, that's your choice.

He votes Klingon. Then you sheep us and he attacks you. Anyone who has agreed with me ABR has attacked in some way shape or form. He's trying to cut out the very players who will listen to my arguments.

Then, he moves back to Klingon. When pressured, ABR claims OMGUS. This is a lie in the common sense way. ABR may have voted her first, but Klingon has been stating ABR scum even through her sick VLA. When Klingon came back and had an outburst, solidifying townreads but discrediting herself, ABR backed off but never explicitly townreading the slot. That allowed him to compromise if she ever reached this position and I could not persuade Mollie of Klingon's towniness. There hasn't been a single readslist from Klingon that is garbage. Even the one that the scums pick on is so different than her one in Sudoken. Unless Klingon is coached within an inch of her life, right down to Mastina's midway catch up, she's not scum but a victim of the ABR scmear machine and my inability to articulate why she's town without going butttt I know her. Klingon seeing her wagon form on the day she gets back from VLA is not a coincidence. Then ABR spamming out good points made also keeps Klingon from catching up. Klingon is not going to keep her MC vote on us
after we told her we didn't want it
if she's buddying me. No, she moved to Drixx because of time.

Yos and itlepip set up a logic trap for Klingon that she fell right into. Yos says I'm not getting lynched (which is the same way ABR is discouraging the Drixx MC wagon) and to vote elsewhere. Itlepip moments later has a wall ready essentially voting Klingon for compromising.

ABR then starts attacking Skybird based on a lack of townie paranoia. This one is rich. He floats Skybird as a consensus lynh (just search consensus) and then tries to ask her vote. Skybird suspects him in what really looks to be townie paranoia. His push that Skybird lacks townie paranoia because she has too many townreads is fake as hell. That's a paranoid statement itself. It screams I know someone is fooling me. It's only after I asked him if this is the mislynch that he and his team wanted to die on, that ABR starts wagon shopping Max.

Then Maxwell. ABR is abnormally close to Maxwell early day 1. So much though that I thought they may have been buddies. I was a little cautious here because I had only seen Max as scum. At this point, Maxwell started to figure out the mechanics talk we were saying and that my delivery can come off abrasive. By this point, a clear pattern has been established. The newer players who like Titus, and are vulnerable, are being attacked. Systemically.

Then we get to DS. ABR is campaigning for DS to be vigged because he's a distraction. DS's view hasn't changed. DS has pushed ABR as scum for awhile. He only campaigned for DS's vig when DS misremembered where he read something and I have been wholly unpersuasive in reaching Mollie. DS/Mollie looks like early Titus/Mollie. DS is flailing just like in Open 616 and ABR is lying about it. I will admit I am not the biggest meta player but I agree and have always agreed players lying about meta is alignment indicative. I have never seen scum lie to make their buddy look worse unless it's an orchestrated bus. This is not that.

ABR has been trying to provoke people into looking worse by deflection and not backing up anything he says. He may even try to hide behind his wiki article as a shield. No more. ABR is not going to Mislynch our slot by making everyone else look scummy who attacks him. We are not going to blame Klingon for her own inevitable Mislynch (unless she is a name on the conftown lists). Tomorrow, we are going to hold scum accountable.

B) The MC mechanic and how ABR approached it has been a problem

1) His early ISO suggests that he didn't care who got it.
A) He promotes DGB and Yos as excellent candidates to be MC.
B) He promotes WickedJester as MC.
C) He campaigns for MC only after Rylai says she has the names of two conftown.
D) he promotes the mistaken belief that the mc elect can pick their own backup. He says he asked Varsoon, yet Varsoon's public responses indicate that not to be true. Now if I had to get the mc or die, I would be claiming post 1, not propping up other MC wagons.

That sequence of events doesn't look like he'll die unless he gets MC.

2) ABR has been lying and pushing him MC using the same demoralizing tactics as he has been to attack and provoke lynchbait.
1) he breaks promises.
A) He promised DS he'd be on the party. Nope. ABR never suggested DS.
B) ABR tells Rylai her powers should be disclosed in a trusted hood. She is not in the hood.

2) ABR is insistent that CoolDog be in the party and is unwilling to discuss having him out, unless forced to do so.
1) in his first iteration, I was townreading CoolDog and Rylai. Yet I wanted CoolDog to sit out because it would create hood drama. ABR seemed too emotionally invested in my response.
2) later, ABR brags about how smart I am in reading that he had an agenda and that I should be his second in command singing my praises. He even says that I will suspect him of bribery.

I tell him that I think CoolDog is scum. Rather than engage his town read, he just says "Flum you get what you want, Titus is off the party." Now Fluminator had not been that vocal about me not being in the party. The response in 2028 looks like an honest to God "we have a private chat slip". I cannot find Fluminator stating who he wants in his party at all prior to that point. Mollie swears it is there though, so I have been less vocal on this point.

3) ABR's backups do not include Rylai or DS. If ABR had intended to keep his promise to DS, ABR would consider DS. He didn't. If ABR thought he had an all town party, he would include Rylai. He didn't.

His party are vocal townread townies who players have minor paranoia about and CoolDog. Given ABR's reluctance to take anyone else, he should think they are all town right?

4) ABR has planned for 2 scum to be on this mission all along.
ABR has hinted that he'd provide us the scum who did the night 2 kill. He doesn't need the MC to do that. He needs the MC to rig the night 2 kill to go through. With the amount of stupid power, how can ABR guarantee a night 2 kill? Because he's fixing it so there will be.

5) Scum likely have a mechanic to kill us if they get this mC or janitor Rylai. There's no way they could win with 5 conftown they cannot kill.

I know this post was long, but please read this. Citations available upon request.

~Titus
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2949, Yosarian2 wrote:You've been voting DGB since post 646, I think, and I think that was just OMGUS because you didn't like where she put you on her list.

You haven't even mentioned her in ages.

Is that really all you've got?

ZZZX is lazy scum, LOL.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:56 am

Am I the only one reading ZZZX as scum? Cuz that's a really magical touch I got, since I am sure I am right.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2951, Drunken Pirates wrote:
Yos and itlepip set up a logic trap for Klingon that she fell right into. Yos says I'm not getting lynched (which is the same way ABR is discouraging the Drixx MC wagon) and to vote elsewhere. Itlepip moments later has a wall ready essentially voting Klingon for compromising.

Uh. It wasn't a "logic trap".

Klingon's vote for me was scummy, for the reasons I outlined in detail. Her reluctance to vote anyone else, or to even give reads on anyone else, was even more scummy. I was actually trying to give her a chance to show some glimmer of pro-town thought.

Klingon then moved her vote to Pip, but it didn't look like she had any real reason for it; it just looks like she wants someone that's not her lynched.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:56 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2952, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2949, Yosarian2 wrote:You've been voting DGB since post 646, I think, and I think that was just OMGUS because you didn't like where she put you on her list.

ZZZX is lazy scum, LOL.

I have explained my stuff a few times

its not omgus. if it was I would tell you it was

Time for me to redo a full iso of that scum boi to get a full lovely case
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:57 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2953, DrippingGoofball wrote:Am I the only one reading ZZZX as scum? Cuz that's a really magical touch I got, since I am sure I am right.

Thus said Titus ages ago when she mislynched me

she was scum

I rest my case
redacted
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2953, DrippingGoofball wrote:Am I the only one reading ZZZX as scum? Cuz that's a really magical touch I got, since I am sure I am right.

You're not the only one. Klingon looks even worse right now, but zzzx also looks pretty bad.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:00 am

In post 2952, DrippingGoofball wrote:

ZZZX is lazy scum, LOL.

DGB talk to me about this. I know I have my pride but Mollie says you're really good. :nod: I am just getting the feeling town is FoSing each other to death and scum are like oooooh me too.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:00 am

In post 2951, Drunken Pirates wrote:*sees Brick wall* *tries again when calm*

Oh boy that post is a brick wall. Will read later.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:03 am

In post 2958, Drunken Pirates wrote:DGB talk to me about this. I know I have my pride but Mollie says you're really good. :nod: I am just getting the feeling town is FoSing each other to death and scum are like oooooh me too.

LOL <3 ILU Titus

Have you ever been scum? Yes? A few times? Have you noticed how scum get all nervous and worried about looking INCONSISTENT? There is no player more unnaturally consistent than ZZZX.

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:04 am

Post by ZZZX »

thats legit interesting post mollie/titus. Will read it in depth soon. I need a cup of coffe and to end this game I am watching.

pedit: I dont look bad. am bad. or even appear to be bad. mates
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2960, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2958, Drunken Pirates wrote:DGB talk to me about this. I know I have my pride but Mollie says you're really good. :nod: I am just getting the feeling town is FoSing each other to death and scum are like oooooh me too.

LOL <3 ILU Titus

Have you ever been scum? Yes? A few times? Have you noticed how scum get all nervous and worried about looking INCONSISTENT? There is no player more unnaturally consistent than ZZZX.

Guess who didnt play enough with town ZZZX?

I am the guy most known for my confidence when i get a plan and/or when i feel like it. I can say that I am one of the players who is most skilled at configuring my game to whatever state i want it to. Thus your read to me for being consistent... The fuck?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

How about we have a show off here DGB.

Fite me and I will show all your secrets
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:07 am

Post by ZZZX »

How about I give you a start. What is my scum-intent in pushing for you right now when you prob wont be lynched and I can push for more people who might be town and more dangerous? Why not :"night kill you" silently and stay town read for example?
redacted
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:11 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

If the idea of a Sensei compromise lynch is being floated, I'm much more on board with that one than the KC one. I read her iso, and I really don't see scum play in it. Granted, I haven't read Sensei's iso, but I know wgeurts thinks he's scum, even after a reread, and neither of us want to lynch KC, itlepip, or skybird.

-Cerb
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 am

Post by ZZZX »

DGB. Where have thou went? Come and fight me.
redacted
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:17 am

In post 2960, DrippingGoofball wrote:

LOL <3 ILU Titus

DGB I think you are pursuing something that is factually accurate (valid) but wrong. I think ZZZX being consistent isn't a scumtell.i scumhunt while being really consistent.

My read on Klingon, lean town, was established very early on. There are players as town who look to eliminate possibilities as they play. Having "static reads" is something I get scumread for as town and malleable reads as scum earn me townreads.

I don't get nervous about appearing inconsistent as scum, unless there is no factual basis for my inconsistencies.

for visual people, imagine a chessboard where town and scum are trying to pick off each other's pieces or facts until only the facts they want are left. Town reasses because of changing facts. Scum reasses due to town solving facts.

So I am not bothered by zzzx being consistent. If I was to be bothered by anything it would be that I do not know his stance on anyone but you. :nod:
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:19 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2967, Drunken Pirates wrote:So I am not bothered by zzzx being consistent. If I was to be bothered by anything it would be that I do not know his stance on anyone but you. :nod:

I am pretty clear in my reads though.

Town reads

You
ABR(still didnt read your post so this is pre your post. No idea if tiw ill change)
Cucumber
DS

Scum reads
DGB
DGB
DGB
Shiro slightly

anyone else is on slight shades of both. slight enough not to be worth talking about.
redacted
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:22 am

In post 2965, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:If the idea of a Sensei compromise lynch is being floated, I'm much more on board with that one than the KC one. I read her iso, and I really don't see scum play in it. Granted, I haven't read Sensei's iso, but I know wgeurts thinks he's scum, even after a reread, and neither of us want to lynch KC, itlepip, or skybird.

-Cerb

Sensei had around 2179 through 2187 with ABR that makes me doubt Sensei is scum. He's actually alarmed by his wagon composition, but says that's how he has been burned before. While I think Sensei should be listening to his gut, I can see not wanting to repeat bad mistakes coming from town.

~Titus
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:26 am

Post by ZZZX »

Complementary En Taro Zeratul here
redacted
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2948, ZZZX wrote:Other than that Rylias got me sold of shiro as well.

Huh?
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:31 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2971, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2948, ZZZX wrote:Other than that Rylias got me sold of shiro as well.

Huh?

Aka i read your case and point and thus I am starting to suspect em

?
redacted
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:31 am

In post 2968, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2967, Drunken Pirates wrote:So I am not bothered by zzzx being consistent. If I was to be bothered by anything it would be that I do not know his stance on anyone but you. :nod:

I am pretty clear in my reads though.

Town reads

You
ABR(still didnt read your post so this is pre your post. No idea if tiw ill change)
Cucumber
DS

Scum reads
DGB
DGB
DGB
Shiro slightly

anyone else is on slight shades of both. slight enough not to be worth talking about.

This is a big problem with your approach. I think DGB is town. If you're not engaging the rest of us on facts, you're not going to get your thoughts memorable. I don't have a problem with DGB or Shiro and it makes me wanna put you on mute despite townreading you. I legit don't get your scumreads. Rylai is hard town for me. DGB is town because I saw only one logical inconsistency and I cannot remember what it was (and that's before Mollie also saying DGB is town). There are more than two scum even if I am wrong about my scumteam. Jump in. Sort the people "not worth talking about". This helps me read you.

~Titus
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

WAIT I MEAN SENSEI

NOT SHIRO

FAK