Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 2397, DiamondSentinel wrote:GAH! ALBERT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

HOW CAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH AT THIS. I SEE YOUR POSTS AND I JUST SEETH WITH ANGER.

DONT VOTE FOR OTHERS' APPROVAL IF YOU EXPECT TO BE APPOINTED TOWN LEADER!

Screw Flum. If Albert is alive tomorrow and not MC, as he SHOULD NOT BE, he should be lynched
100%
. That's how confident I am that he's scum.

PEdt: I read the people's ISOs how we're in the games I was told to read it in. If you don't believe me, then fuck-all.
But DGB was not helpful that game, was in GoD, and isn't here.

okay well then why are you saying that this is somehow NOT dgb's scumgame if you are finding commonalities with her scumgame in this game and survivor?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 pm

In post 2397, DiamondSentinel wrote:GAH! ALBERT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

HOW CAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH AT THIS. I SEE YOUR POSTS AND I JUST SEETH WITH ANGER.

DONT VOTE FOR OTHERS' APPROVAL IF YOU EXPECT TO BE APPOINTED TOWN LEADER!

Screw Flum. If Albert is alive tomorrow and not MC, as he SHOULD NOT BE, he should be lynched
100%
. That's how confident I am that he's scum.

PEdt: I read the people's ISOs how we're in the games I was told to read it in. If you don't believe me, then fuck-all. But DGB was not helpful that game, was in GoD, and isn't here.

Ok DS. Calm down. You are damn near where I am with reading this but you're flying off the handle does us no favors. None. Step away from the keyboard. Like full stop. I told you that if you feel like cursing, step away from the keyboard. Please do so. We need credibility to push these lynches through.

I know Lowkey doesn't want me to post, but I think I am the best person to make this post because we are in the same place in the game.

We can play some other game together to cool down. I would love to get to know you. Do you have skype? If so, IM me.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Of course, you could also send him to kill me tonight, assuming I'm not lynched, since I assuming you're both scum, or at least he is.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2402, DiamondSentinel wrote:Of course, you could also send him to kill me tonight, assuming I'm not lynched, since I assuming you're both scum, or at least he is.

Your claiming inthread is quite literally anti-town and playing against your wincon. Stop. You're emotionally compromised.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2403, Lowkey wrote:
In post 2402, DiamondSentinel wrote:Of course, you could also send him to kill me tonight, assuming I'm not lynched, since I assuming you're both scum, or at least he is.

Your claiming inthread is quite literally anti-town and playing against your wincon. Stop. You're emotionally compromised.

Well, unless he's scum, and is just trying to scare everyone into not voting him. Then his play makes perfect sense.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2404, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 2403, Lowkey wrote:

Well, unless he's scum, and is just trying to scare everyone into not voting him. Then his play makes perfect sense.

He joined in September. I refuse to believe this guy is pulling a reverse Hoopla on us.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2399, DiamondSentinel wrote:I want Albert to hammer me.

No thx I think you're town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 2394, Albert B. Rampage wrote:FTR I'm more certain Max is scum than Skybird, if only she would vote for Max, and more people would see him as scummy, I'd go back to him in a heartbeat.

That's why I was asking. Didn't see much of why you wanted to switch and only thing Skybird posted about was role stuff. I think I'm more certain on Max too or at least I thought I was when I was reading. I don't really know. I'm kinda fucking lost after all this MC talk and want it to die down.

I don't know how you play, Diamond, but I don't really think of players in terms of sliding scales where scummy actions move them downward and towny actions move them upward. If I'm unsure about some things I put them closer to null, but basically if a player's more recent posts hit me in a different way then I'm more inclined to go with the more recent read, because that's the one that was formed with more information. To use ABR as an example, I didn't even realize what was wrong with his play until I went to check out what the MC rules were, saw that where I'd heard them was from ABR's underlined post, and then it was basically an epiphany of 'what the fuck how is no one noticing this'.

I don't really follow this guy's Diamond vote either but this doesn't look like conversation you have with your biggest scumread of the game. Not to mention no more has been said about it. A lot of opinionated MC stuff re: ABR and a lot of wishy washy reads that can go either way. I mean, really, from what I can tell, the vote is there to just be parked on someone and Max has nothing strong to say unless it relates to ABR.

But if it IS true, diamond, the point is that we cant use him anyway. ABR himself made sure of that.

Directly before he unvoted ABR and voted Diamond.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I think Max is unnecessarily worried about the fact that someone has an ability that gives you a scum role name and is trying to sway popular opinion away from that happening, even if it means scum-reading you and trying to paint you as not to be trusted.

He has actively campaigned directly against ABR and, to be quite honest, I'm a little bit concerned that
his play
is out of character for him even moreso than the way ABR's been going on about his claim. He directly turned against ABR as soon as he "deduced" ABR's playing may get ABR nk'd. That's his entire basis for a scumread on ABR and one in which he explains he is extremely, extremely worried about what kind of power ABR may get. This is not town paranoia. Titus' paranoia was town. This is another beast.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 pm

That is just so damn true. We should probably shift the wagon to Max.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Who else is willing to vote Max with us? Yos? DGB? Cool Cucumbers?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: itlepip

We aren't lynching DS today. I completely disagree with Mollie's vote here. I know this will annoy her but I told her I am not voting town. I love her to death.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:25 pm

In post 2411, Titus wrote:VOTE: itlepip

We aren't lynching DS today. I completely disagree with Mollie's vote here. I know this will annoy her but I told her I am not voting town. I love her to death.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:26 pm

VOTE: itlepip
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:32 pm

VOTE: diamond
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

LOL

MUTINY IN THE HYDRA
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:36 pm

hey diamond wld you like to show me in guild where

a) it was suggested that you look at survivor
b) that you demonstrated that you did?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 2414, Drunken Pirates wrote:VOTE: diamond

<3 you molly

Varsoon, what do you define as lylo?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Yo pip what say you of a Max lynch?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by itlepip »

bout to finish catching up, Maxwell is still one of my scumreads.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2417, itlepip wrote:

LYLO is the point in the game-state where, upon lynching anyone but scum, the town faction will no longer control a majority of the votes in the game in relation to the scum team.

V- I edited this; the original version described a MYLO. :P
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 2420, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2417, itlepip wrote:

LYLO is the point in the game-state where, upon a mislynch, the town faction will no longer control a majority of the votes in the game in relation to the scum team.

Does that count potential third parties or secondary scum factions?

(also technically I think that definition is mylo...)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:13 pm

So far on the hypothetical Max wagon:

me
Lowkey
pip

Who else wants to enlist?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by itlepip »

ABR, I'll vote you for MC as long as you take drixx along with you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:20 pm

In post 1785, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I spent the day thinking hard about who I would bring if I was sworn in as the second MC.

Who are my allies, my foes, which ones can be trusted and which ones have an ulterior motive. There were a lot of players that came close to making the cut.

So without any further ado, I present you:

My new party

Spoiler: Second-in-Command
Titus

I'm convinced that Titus is town. Her logic for suspecting me makes complete sense from her point of view, her push on Max mirrors my own, she has been out in the cold looking in for the majority of the game, and doesn't plan on changing her opinions to fit in. Should I die, there's no one I would prefer succeeding me than Titus. As Titus reads these words, she will be more convinced that I'm scum, thinking I'm trying to bribe her with frivolities because I won't die and so this is nothing but a token gesture. She's wrong. The risks of my dying are real. Should the worst befall me, similar to Kylo Ren, I trust Titus to finish what I started.

Spoiler: The Big Guy
Drixx

Drixx has a self-proclaimed powerless role, and is almost universally trusted. He gets wordy and likes to overthink to the point that our collective minds trail off when he writes one his walls. Not the leader type, but Drixx is a great candidate for sparking abilities. As he gains new skills, he will become more useful to town.

Spoiler: The Point Man
Cooldog

I like him for town and so does most of this town. He's brash, he's aggressive, he doesn't like you, and most of all, unlike me, he's expendable. Good man to bring aboard this first mission.

Spoiler: The Smart Guy
Errant

His list ranking everyone from town to scum makes the most sense out of everyone in the game. He's been earnest in his scumhunting. He's town. He's an asset, and I know this for having played with him before, and believe me I tried to get him to sign up for this game many times. One of the most underrated players currently on the site. He's going to talk soon, and when he does, scum will cower in their boots.

I was planning on taking Drixx.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”