Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1779, Sensei wrote:Klingon your posts are making my eyes bleed.

Sorry. I get here late and I reply to posts as I come to them, so...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1841, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1777, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1759, Drunken Pirates wrote:

but we are lynching arc today.

Why not wait for the replacement?

cos getting a replacement will not *magically* make the slot town, why are youo trying to stonewall

Because I've been turbo-mislynched for suggesting a D1 lynch on flakers.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1904, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 1576, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1556, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1554, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1448, Rylai and Lina wrote:

Ooh is she lucky and stationed in an island or bleh in Athens?( I mean Athens is awesome but the islands have their own flair)

Athens, I think.

Beep! I forget your reads if RaL is town. Can you suppose she's town and do me a readwall with that perspective? She's town btw.

*bats eyelashes*

~Titus

Remember that Games of Thrones over at SC2? The abandoned one with 6 factions?

Some of the weird interactions here have me thinking this could be a similar setup. Me reading ABR, and R&L as Scum, and them reading each other as Scum would suggest 3 factions, right?

But if R&L are Town (excluding weirdness from other players) then it's more likely that this is a standard 2-faction game.

Maybe some of the weird interactions could relate to the signup thread and that PM from Varsoon asking us to work out our animosities before the game started. It looks like there are a few people here that don't like each other.

So, from that pov, my readslist would need a redo...

What

Titus and I played a game on another site where the players were unevenly divided into 6 factions, 3 Scum and 3 Town. The way this game is playing out reminds me very much of that game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2087, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look at Flum and Skybird's iso, it's entirely focused on themselves. Like who gives a shit. No one. Vote somewhere else. Skybird vote for an MC. Fucking do something cool.

You're being an ass.
-
MiniDeathStar
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

vote:Klingon

That earlier list (which many have pointed out was terrible and scummy for various reasons) is really the last scumhunting she did. She's also suggesting multiball without any real reason, which is a scum tell. But mostly she's just not scumhunting at all.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Skybird »

At this point I'm not giving my MC vote to ABR. All game long it feels like he's trying to manipulate me into doing what he wants. Others have already pointed out his inconsistency. All his maneuvering to get the MC vote is making me very uneasy to the point I'm not sure he's town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Skybird »

Yos, this is a large game. Why do you assume it's not multiball?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2206, Skybird wrote:Yos, this is a large game. Why do you assume it's not multiball?

I have no idea if it's multiball or not.

But seeing someone start throwing around a suggestion of multiball before we've seen how many kills there are a night is a scumtell (remember that a scumtell is just something that scum are at least slightly more likely to do then town are) because

A: Scum know how big their own scum team is, they have more information

and

B: If scum can convince the town the game is multiball when it's not, that makes it harder for town to scumhunt, because it makes it harder to find connections or to write people off as townie just because they lynched a scum
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2204, Yosarian2 wrote:

That earlier list (which many have pointed out was terrible and scummy for various reasons) is really the last scumhunting she did. She's also suggesting multiball without any real reason, which is a scum tell. But mostly she's just not scumhunting at all.

Check the timestamp on my post. I should have been in bed a couple hours ago. Why am I still up? Because these damn antibiotics give me vicious heartburn. Why am I taking antibiotics? Because I picked up a secondary infection when I had the flu. So I'm still sick.

I'm reading along and doing the best I can for now. And it's not like my almighty presence is missed much with all the nonsense being spewed by so many players.

As soon as I decide someone's Town they take a flying leap off the Batshit Bridge looking all scummy-like.

There is one thing - the Skybird Itlepip musical chair thing, I think they're both Neutral Survivors but one must die for the other to win with Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

OK there is what I understood

Flubb can syphon other people abilities by hammering them. He is claiming Asulus

Sky can activate some of her abilities by hammering others. she is claiming Blue . she didn't specifically requested to hammer Rough though.

Errant has a post restriction and need drixx to visit LUMINOUS to get free. He is claiming rough

Italipop replace into game stating he is a hated neighborizer magician and he needs hammer rough and he knows that if blue hammer him he get tones of magic.

In post 1981, itlepip wrote:Not a win condition. Basically if I neighbor someone I get 1 spell thingy. If I get to be on the wagon of blue when they get lynched then I get 2 spells of the bat, + more freedom to choose spells, + any spell that blue has. I still win with town though.

ok there are several obvious contradictions here:

1 - How can we have two roughes ?
2 - why sky said she can activates her powers with hammering people (not rough) ?
3 - Why Sky thought Flubb is not town becuase of the hammer thing while she knew she is not asulus

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2209, Rylai and Lina wrote:OK there is what I understood

Flubb can syphon other people abilities by hammering them. He is claiming Asulus

Sky can activate some of her abilities by hammering others. she is claiming Blue . she didn't specifically requested to hammer Rough though.

Errant has a post restriction and need drixx to visit LUMINOUS to get free. He is claiming rough

Italipop replace into game stating he is a hated neighborizer magician and he needs hammer rough and he knows that if blue hammer him he get tones of magic.

In post 1981, itlepip wrote:Not a win condition. Basically if I neighbor someone I get 1 spell thingy. If I get to be on the wagon of blue when they get lynched then I get 2 spells of the bat, + more freedom to choose spells, + any spell that blue has. I still win with town though.

ok there are several obvious contradictions here:

1 - How can we have two roughes ?
2 - why sky said she can activates her powers with hammering people (not rough) ?
3 - Why Sky thought Flubb is not town becuase of the hammer thing while she knew she is not asulus

~Rylai

What? I didn't know Flum was Asulus until recently. Unlike you, I try not to get caught up in flavor speculation. I don't have to specifically hammer Rogue, I also get spells for being on the wagon. That's the same for Pip. They don't have to hammer me, just be on the wagon.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2208, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2204, Yosarian2 wrote:

Check the timestamp on my post. I should have been in bed a couple hours ago. Why am I still up? Because these damn antibiotics give me vicious heartburn. Why am I taking antibiotics? Because I picked up a secondary infection when I had the flu. So I'm still sick.

I'm reading along and doing the best I can for now. And it's not like my almighty presence is missed much with all the nonsense being spewed by so many players.

As soon as I decide someone's Town they take a flying leap off the Batshit Bridge looking all scummy-like.

I hope that you feel better.

That being said, you've made something like 40 posts since you came back from V/LA, and other then that one list which I think was pretty scummy, you've hardly given any reads on anyone at all. Even if you're having mixed feelings about people, or are confused about something, ect, you really need to share what you're thinking. Who do you think is town, who do you think is scum? Who looked town to you but "took a flying leap off of Batshit bridge"?

There is one thing - the Skybird Itlepip musical chair thing, I think they're both Neutral Survivors but one must die for the other to win with Town.

That's possible, but I tend to doubt it. They're really playing more like town that has a confusing role they don't fully understand. Like, for example, if Skybird was a neutral survivor who had to lynch Pip, there's no way she would have claimed her role; she didn't need to, Pip was already the biggest wagon at that point, and there's no real advantage in her doing so.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2210, Skybird wrote:
What? I didn't know Flum was Asulus until recently. Unlike you, I try not to get caught up in flavor speculation. I don't have to specifically hammer Rogue, I also get spells for being on the wagon. That's the same for Pip. They don't have to hammer me, just be on the wagon.

You have to be on his wagon when to get your abilities? All day? At the end of the day? Or just at some point?

Will you get confirmation that Pip is, in fact, rogue?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2210, Skybird wrote:What? I didn't know Flum was Asulus until recently. Unlike you, I try not to get caught up in flavor speculation. I don't have to specifically hammer Rogue, I also get spells for being on the wagon. That's the same for Pip. They don't have to hammer me, just be on the wagon.

You specifically said hammer

do I really need to iso them?

why your changing your story?
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

~Rylai ^
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 270, Skybird wrote:
In post 201, Fluminator wrote:Lol. It's true though.

First, we should never rule someone as town based on their role power. That mistake cost town the game in Steven Universe mafia.
Also, in the scum chat for that game, some of the scum gave Varsoon a hard time for not making good enough fakeclaims, so I imagine he has pretty good fakeclaims this game.

Since so many people want to be in the main party, I'll be a nice person and not ask to be in it IF you guys give me the hammers. If not prepare for bitching.

I don't like this post at all. Claiming to be nice and then asking for all the hammers.

VOTE: Fluminator

In post 757, Skybird wrote:
In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

I can gain power a power from hammering a player so when Flum made his statement about the hammers, I figured that something was up.

P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post . My statement was not BS and not a lie.

- your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

- you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

In post 275, Skybird wrote:Hi Max! Good to be playing with you again.

DS, some of the players in this game can accrue power by doing certain actions. I suspect that Fluminator is one of them. The way he went about asking for getting to hammer and then saying he's going to bitch about if we don't really sounds bad to me.

In post 289, Skybird wrote:It's going to be weird seeing Cerb and Drixx not in a hydra together. I think every game I've played with you Cerb has been in hydra with Drixx. :)

Max, you town this game? What did you think I was hinting at?

P-edit: Yos, perhaps you should ask Flub why he wants the hammers.

P-edit 2: it's not so much that he asked for the hammers but then said he would bitch if he didn't get them.

In post 417, Skybird wrote:
In post 371, Fluminator wrote:

In post 289, Skybird wrote:

P-edit: Yos, perhaps you should ask Flub why he wants the hammers.

P-edit 2: it's not so much that he asked for the hammers but then said he would bitch if he didn't get them.

Why are you asking Yos to ask me when you can ask yourself?

You weren't around at the time. Why do you want to be the hammer man?

In post 295, Skybird wrote:Max, why is Flub a townlean for you?

You know, if you haven't even learned my name yet, I have a hard time believing you're actually that interested in me.

Apologies on the name. Believe what you will if it makes you feel better.

In post 423, Skybird wrote:
In post 419, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 418, Frozen Angel wrote:for ego :)

Skybird any other insides beside Flum ?

~Rylai

Nothing that jumped out at me like the hammer thing with Flum. ZZZX is posting a lot more than I've seen him post before. But I haven't seen anything in his posts that makes me think he is scum. I like Drunken Pirates for town so far.

I'd really like to see the rest of the player list post something. I think we still have 3 players that haven't posted yet.

In post 1096, Skybird wrote:
In post 1032, Lowkey wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You said you thought the flum stuff would have died down. He stated on post that when he hammers he siphons the soul of the player and gains an active and passive ability for the night. That sounds incredibly powerful. If he is scum, do you want him to have that power? If he is town, do you want him to have that power?

In post 1404, Skybird wrote:There's a bunch of people here who are terrible at reading people.

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?

In post 1454, Skybird wrote:
In post 1418, Fluminator wrote:Skybird is probably the scummiest person here.

Skybird's first post is jumping on the current biggest bandwagon because I ask for the hammers. A reason that makes no sense. and .
Doesn't even get the name of the person she's alleged scum reading's name right. She gets it wrong 4 times,
In post 417, Skybird wrote:
Apologies on the name. Believe what you will if it makes you feel better.

This one's scummy enough it's not worth only linking. I call her out on it, and she responds like this which is not honest language at all.

Gives no other read for most of the game until a random post where she says she like Lowkey.

, and the new biggest bandwagon is Rylai and Lina which they start scum reading and jump on. I still don't understand their reason. Something about how they were trying to convince everyone they were town.
Scum opportunism.

she discounts my reasons for voting her as omgus which is a classic manever for scum in a sense of trying to silence the case by dismissing it as something else.
- Scum votes someone for a stupid reason.
- The person retaliates by calling them scum for voting for such a stupid reason.
- Scum retorts by going "Omgus. I voted them first and then they voted me."

In post 757, Skybird wrote:
In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

I can gain power a power from hammering a player so when Flum made his statement about the hammers, I figured that something was up.

P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post . My statement was not BS and not a lie.

- your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

- you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

She apparently has a similar power to me, yet she's been pushing on is my role is scummy. (Which is like, really? You're just looking for more reasons now and grasping at straws.)

Does not much else of substance other than planning the adventure until their first useful post in the game . Although only her reads on Diamond and ABR have any actual substance. Everything else is null or vague "feels town" fluff.

she votes me because I called her obvscum. :roll: For someone who tries to dismiss things as omgus, this is pretty ironic.

And that covers her iso other than her final post saying a bunch of players here are bad at reading people. :roll: This type of arrogance is subtle enough it feels like it comes from scum.

So Skybird, can you expand on your role for me? How different is it from mine?

You are so totally wrong and mad because you are caught.

This game opened while I was at work. It was already 11 pages long when I got home. I posted an opening post and read the game. You were the one that stuck out as scummy. I returned to you as my main scum vote in post 1202 because I felt better about R&L which is where my vote was before that.

Getting your name wrong is not a reason to scum read me. People call me "he" all the time. It says "she" right beneath my profile pic. Should I scum read everyone who's called me by a male pronoun?

Actually, my power is not like yours. I don't siphon abilities from the player I hammer. Hammering for me gives me the ability to gain other abilities. But those abilities do not come from the player.

In post 1621, Skybird wrote:I've been thinking on that trying to decide if his wagon isn't going because it's on scum or if I'm just flat out wrong. It's pretty obvious that I am the only one seeing the hammer thing the way I am.

LOL just Iso skybird and search the word "hammer" 50 matches ....

and now your saying you don't need it?!

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:35 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 1851, Skybird wrote:Back to post 1815 by R&L. I never said my power was activated by hammering. I said I can gain power by hammering.

Now I have to go to work. I can't log on from work so don't get excited if I don't respond until this evening. (or 14 hours from whatever time it is in your part of the world.)

In post 1849, Skybird wrote:
In post 1833, Rylai and Lina wrote:Claim role in order to get hammers (role that pretty much fits mystics) > gets in argument > claims mc to get out of it.

Actually, I don't think either of us has done this. Flum didn't claim a role when he asked for hammers. He didn't claim until the whole mystic thing started. I know I have not claimed my role yet, I've just said I can gain power through hammering.

In post 1848, Skybird wrote:Don't assume that because I can gain power by hammering

I went ahead and did so for us

So what gives ? Do you or do you not need to ?
~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

You ninja self >.>

~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Skybird »

FFs R&L! Do you want me to spell out my entire role?!?! I only gain something from hammering anyone other than Rogue. Being on the wagon won't do anything for me. For Rogue, being on the wagon when the lynch happens satisfies the requirement.

Now, it's your turn to start outing information. You demand it from everyone else so give us more info about your role. If you don't want to, then fucking quit questioning mine. And better yet, at this point, if you think I'm scum go ahead and lynch me. Just don't do it before I get home tonight so I can give my final reads.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Sky! We ask you about the contradictions in your posts.

If you have any questions about the already claimed parts of our role we will be happy to discuss it until the point it won't hurt the town.

So your saying the hammering power has no relation to rouge case. I will reread your Iso with that in mind

@MOD there won't be any alignment changes without notification in the thread? Or there can be at all?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:33 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Anyone who's not voting Albert for MC

We really need to find another choice. Some who we'd rather have as MC. Drixx seems like a decent choice to me, but I could be wrong. Who do you guys like?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2026, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1963, ZZZX wrote:Up to about 60 right now. will make all info in one huge wall tomorrow as i finish all last 20 pages (or 40 since thats the pace we are going)!

It's hard to get a read on you when you're always so detached from this game. When are you going to be around in real time?

I am sorry for being hard to connect the last few days. But I will here after 3 hours and most of tomorrow.

-Z
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2218, Skybird wrote:FFs R&L! Do you want me to spell out my entire role?!?! I only gain something from hammering anyone other than Rogue. Being on the wagon won't do anything for me. For Rogue, being on the wagon when the lynch happens satisfies the requirement.

So, you get power from hammering people, and power if you're on Rogue's wagon if he gets lynched?

Now, it's your turn to start outing information. You demand it from everyone else so give us more info about your role. If you don't want to, then fucking quit questioning mine.

Uh. We don't want or need R&L to claim anything right now. I hate to use the word rolefishing again, but this request seems anti-town.

You claimed when you didn't have to (although I understand why after Flum's claim) and IMHO it's reasonable for people to ask you to clarify what you mean by the stuff you already claimed. If there's other parts of your role you don't think you should claim right now, though, that's fine.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 2207, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 2206, Skybird wrote:Yos, this is a large game. Why do you assume it's not multiball?

I have no idea if it's multiball or not.

But seeing someone start throwing around a suggestion of multiball before we've seen how many kills there are a night is a scumtell (remember that a scumtell is just something that scum are at least slightly more likely to do then town are) because

A: Scum know how big their own scum team is, they have more information

and

B: If scum can convince the town the game is multiball when it's not, that makes it harder for town to scumhunt, because it makes it harder to find connections or to write people off as townie just because they lynched a scum

yoyo it is an outdated scumtell from like 2012. I have wondered about multiball several times on d1 in different games, I have entertained that it is multiball too cos thinks titus was obsessing over that too and the game does have that feel but I told her to NOT GO THERE YET UNTIL D2 cos the other explanation is that pple are playing to their sparking ability and to the mechanic of the game and not mafia.

I am not sus of you cos of any vote or unvote you might have had I mean made that up I am getting sus of you cos you are signing abr's bullshit and ignoring me when I say that with the info we have, we know for a fact that scum have every motivation to want to be in that party. it wasn't until titus went over every detail of the set up and she picked up on something that affected our role so we asked for clarification about our role. we probably have more info about the game mechanics than any other player just due to the nature of our role. with the clarification, it makes sense for abr to be scum and do exactly what he is doing especially in the sleazy slimy manipulative way he is going about it. he has already lied, he is making promises he has no intention of keeping I mean all he is doing is sucking up to pple and schmoozing.

I need to understand why you are not trusting me on this. I know you know that I am town and I think you are too! but I really need your help in understanding this. plz talk to me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

In SaGa Frontier, one of the most exciting parts of combat is executing a 'combo'. Almost every move in the game can combo with another move, with different rates of success. These combo moves do far more damage than the sum of their parts and can't be blocked or deflected! I tried to emulate this in the mechanics of this game. It can be very exciting to finish off a boss while your team is on their last leg because they all combo together!
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”