NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:27 am

Post by Oman »

Mod Edit
Official Vote Count #20

tyhess[3](ac1983fan, Flameaxe, Mastermind of Sin)
Mastermind of Sin[2](White, tyhess)
ac1983fan[1](theopor_COD)
theopor_COD[1](vollkan)
Flameaxe[1](Dr. Blackstrike)

Not Voting[4](curiouskarmadog, pwayne66, Trojan Horse, Oman)

---

OMG, Mini 500... Post 500... Coincidence? I think not!

CKD wrote:If you are not going to take a claim at face value, then there is no point in asking for one. IF someone is at –1 and claims doctor…you unvote (just in case) for discussion…
you've misread my post on claiming, hyperbolised it and now you're going on about some random shit that involves me not unvoting on a doc claim.
CKD wrote:Why are you unvoting MoS? What changed versus your original argument against him.
I unvoted MoS because THAT vote on him was due to the Trojan Horse vote, he explained it rationally and I unvoted.
CKD wrote:why do you think vollkan or pwayne might be scummy?
Because I'm willing to bet one of the three is, the conversation just doesn't SOUND right for three townies hammering it out. AS I SAID EARLIER.
CKD wrote:Now YOU are backpedaling …
Read first, comment later.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:41 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Oman wrote:
CKD wrote:If you are not going to take a claim at face value, then there is no point in asking for one. IF someone is at –1 and claims doctor…you unvote (just in case) for discussion…
you've misread my post on claiming, hyperbolised it and now you're going on about some random shit that involves me not unvoting on a doc claim.
you said..
Oman wrote:
I.e. A powerrole claims vanillia to cause the cult to attempt a recruit and fail thus helping the town. A vanillia might claim a powerrole (but a rare one like hider or tracker) to prevent the cult from recruiting them. Claims in this game should not be taken at face value.
Then you said
Oman wrote:Umm I would still take it seriously, just not tooooooooo seriously. I.e. A doc claim would not have the instant unvote power and a banillia claim would be WIFOMed and considered to death before i acted either way. I would sitll consider, they just wouldn't be the be all and end all of the argument.

Ya, and just in case i missed one...NOT
You said you would not instantly unvote a Doc claim..why? You always instantly unvote then wait, for a counter claim or discussion. Not the other way around...

AGAIN, for the 3rd time..ANSWER MY QUESTION.

If you are not going to take a claim at face value, what is the point in asking for one?!?!?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Oman »

CKD wrote:If you are not going to take a claim at face value, what is the point in asking for one?!?!?
BECAUSE I WILL STILL CONSIDER IT, IT JUST WONT BE "AT FACE VALUE"!

YOU WANT TO USE CAPS? WE CAN USE CAPS!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:57 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Interesting to see a change of pace from CKD. He's on the offensive all of a sudden. What brought that about?
Permanent V/LA.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:04 am

Post by Oman »

Me being an easy target? Shrug.

Shrug is one of those words you can't exclaim

SHRUG!.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:10 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Interesting to see a change of pace from CKD. He's on the offensive all of a sudden. What brought that about?
when I see something that sticks out to me as not making since or scummy, I jump on it (see my attack on Dr. BS first part of the game) nothing has really caught my eye (really) except for the last 2 pages of interchange between you/pwayne/vollkan then the flurry of unvotes...something didnt set right with me...Oman's post popped out..

I still dont understand why one would ask for a claim if he werent going to take it at face value or why someone would not instantly unvote for a doc claim..

I also dont understand why Oman felt it was necessary to evade the question. I don’t understand why he included this info at the end of your unvote…something just doesn’t make since…think it was the timing that stuck out. Going to reread to see if I can understand Oman’s perspective.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:11 am

Oman wrote:Me being an easy target? Shrug.

Shrug is one of those words you can't exclaim

SHRUG!.
(laughing)...were you an easy target? What did you do that made you an easy target? All I did was ask you a question, I didnt even FoS you..interesting.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Oman »

BAh, I tried to answer your question like....3 times, and each time it wasn't good enough...wait...this is familiar.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:15 am

speaking of familiar..

What did you do that made you an easy target?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Oman »

I'm not exactly rational right now

[ulr=http://youtube.com/watch?v=HJI0Pgc3_6U]Excibit A[/url]
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Oman »

Also I can't type tags

Excibit A

You pounced on me for a word error and just kept hammering a question saying my arnswer was invalid.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:24 am

Oman wrote:Also I can't type tags

Excibit A

You pounced on me for a word error and just kept hammering a question saying my arnswer was invalid.
/ooc liked the song

well, I guess we can resume the conversation later, I need to work anyway (mafia is the thorn in my side while I work from home)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:25 am

Post by Oman »

:) Mafia is the bane of my schoolwork.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:02 am

Mafia is the bane of my life...erm...
Permanent V/LA.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:01 am

Post by tyhess »

Ok so I leave for a day, vollkan miscounts and puts lynch -1, and now everyone but me and white have unvoted MoS, with the only real explanation coming from Oman (saying his vote was about the trojan horse vote). MoS never said anything different than what he's been daying, except that if he was at lynch -1 (which he wasn't) that someone should have told him to claim (whch they shouldn't have based on the cult). To me, junping off MoS like that seems suspisios, especcially when MoS has done nothing to prove himself innocent.

FoS Trojan Horse
FoS pwayne
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:10 am

Post by White »

Wow. Lots to read over night.

Ok, first off i'd like to say that Oman has (this is in agreement with what has already been posted) been acting very strange. I'm not sure whether it's scummy or just idiotic yet though.

The reason I never asked for a claim was because 1) He wasn't at -1 and 2) we had already had this nice big conversation saying rolefishing and asking for claims should be seen as scummy. In addition, the setup of this game makes claiming a very difficult situation for reasons we're all aware of.

MoS, read my whole posts next time. I metagamed you from Bad Idea II where you (as scum) killed someone to make it look like the scum was some newbie thereby discrediting yourself as scum. The reason this is applicable is because we were talking about your "tactic" to lure scum and how it was newbish and you said something along the lines of you couldn't do it because you're not a newb.

MoS, i've yet to see you actually do anything about analysing scum on and off your wagon other than to state the obvious. If you're not scum then OBVIOUSLY the other scum are on or off your wagon. That's just stupid and stating the obvious. Your vote on Trojan looked OMGUS to me.

I'm quite wary of the 2 votes that were -3 and -2 on the MoS wagon because they seemed not only opportunistic but hasty and given with little reason. Trojan, are we to believe you don't think MoS is scum other than for that one post preceding your vote? Because you unvoted saying that your concern was dealt with. The point made above your vote was sketchy at best.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:11 am

pwayne66 wrote:
MoS wrote: I am answering as many of the points brought up against me as I can. Feel free to reiterate anything that I need to respond to.
So you have changed this position as well?
MoS wrote:Sure I'm evading questions. It's fun, and it draws scum out of the woodwork as the react to it.
I have brought up the questions. I'm going to bed. I'll find them in the morning.
It's not useful to evade questions indefinitely. That would be retarded.
Permanent V/LA.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:13 am

Post by White »

Ah yes, and last thing was supposed to be about the frenzy to unvote. MoS didn't claim, he was only at -2 (thought to be -1). That shouldn't really alert anyone because in order for MoS to get there he needs to be the most suspicious person. The votes follow the suspicion, there's really no need to have 3 people unvote as if he claimed or something. He did no such thing at all! Stop being so wishy washy. Don't vote unless you think the person is very likely to be scum or you're ok with the person being lynched. If you're not settled, don't vote. With everyone unvoting i'm thinking that one of them must be MoS's partner distancing but not ready to lynch his buddy.

My vote stands strong.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:13 am

tyhess wrote:Ok so I leave for a day, vollkan miscounts and puts lynch -1, and now everyone but me and white have unvoted MoS, with the only real explanation coming from Oman (saying his vote was about the trojan horse vote). MoS never said anything different than what he's been daying, except that if he was at lynch -1 (which he wasn't) that someone should have told him to claim (whch they shouldn't have based on the cult). To me, junping off MoS like that seems suspisios, especcially when MoS has done nothing to prove himself innocent.

FoS Trojan Horse
FoS pwayne
Wow. You just won't listen, will you? You continue to make blanket statements without actually addressing what I've said, and now you are evading answering questions and statements addressed specifically to you. From this response, it's pretty clear that you haven't actually read my posts. You just skimmed and assumed nothing was said so that you could keep pushing for me to get lynched. Vote stays, find another scapegoat, scum.
Permanent V/LA.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:15 am

Post by White »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:It's not useful to evade questions indefinitely. That would be retarded.
Oh, my, GOSH. Get real MoS. There's no way to know (in the moment) whether you're going to evade questions indefinitely. You're the only one that knows how long you'll continue to evade. You can't expect anyone else to know that.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:19 am

Post by pwayne66 »

I jumped off of MoS b/c I thought he might be at lynch -1 and I didn't want him to get lynched just when he seems willing to play ball. He still is the most suspicious player to me (even more so in light of his "I have answered all questions to the best of my abilities" statement he made)

@tyhess- are you ready to lynch MoS based on what you have seen so far?

If yes, are you ready to do so because you think he is scum, because he is distracting and annoying, or because he deserves it for his untown friendly behavior.

I ask b/c I don't necessarily think he is scum. He might be might not be. I know this: if it came down to a lylo situation, he would be the last person I would want to be in the game. I also know that failure to lynch at this point sets a dangerous precedent: that you are not accountable for what you say or for defending your positions.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:23 am

White wrote:Wow. Lots to read over night.

Ok, first off i'd like to say that Oman has (this is in agreement with what has already been posted) been acting very strange. I'm not sure whether it's scummy or just idiotic yet though.
I'm pretty sure he was drunk last night. Not sure why he bothered posting.
The reason I never asked for a claim was because 1) He wasn't at -1 and 2) we had already had this nice big conversation saying rolefishing and asking for claims should be seen as scummy. In addition, the setup of this game makes claiming a very difficult situation for reasons we're all aware of.
Asking for claims when you're trying to kill someone is
NOT
scummy. Whoever said that needs to reevaluate their game theory. It's retarded to lynch people without giving them a chance to claim.
MoS, read my whole posts next time. I metagamed you from Bad Idea II where you (as scum) killed someone to make it look like the scum was some newbie thereby discrediting yourself as scum. The reason this is applicable is because we were talking about your "tactic" to lure scum and how it was newbish and you said something along the lines of you couldn't do it because you're not a newb.
I dismissed this point before to give you a chance to realize you were mischaracterizing this to fit your needs. I did not kill someone in Bad Idea II to set up the newbies as scum. I killed someone that I thought was on to me, and another player in the game came up with the theory that it must've been a newbie, since they'd killed a cop. They didn't realize that Sarcastro would've gotten me killed in the near future, had I left him alive. It was never a tactic to frame newbies. I killed him for self-preservation. The theory that only newbies would've done it was a godsend that I used to play the entire town, but it certainly was never something that I would've thought of. So no, this isn't something I do as scum.
MoS, i've yet to see you actually do anything about analysing scum on and off your wagon other than to state the obvious. If you're not scum then OBVIOUSLY the other scum are on or off your wagon. That's just stupid and stating the obvious. Your vote on Trojan looked OMGUS to me.
If I'm merely stating the obvious, you should be voting Tyhess. I've given reasons for him to be scum, and he's evading every post I've made about discrepancies and scummy actions he's done. If it's so obvious, you have no reason to be ignoring it.

How could my vote on Trojan be OMGUS? I voted Trojan before Trojan voted me. If anything, Trojan's vote was OMGUS not mine. In fact, if you look up Trojan's vote, that post states that it was not an OMGUS vote, which confirms the fact that my vote came first.
I'm quite wary of the 2 votes that were -3 and -2 on the MoS wagon because they seemed not only opportunistic but hasty and given with little reason. Trojan, are we to believe you don't think MoS is scum other than for that one post preceding your vote? Because you unvoted saying that your concern was dealt with. The point made above your vote was sketchy at best.
Unlike you, Trojan actually knows me somewhat, although a few people in this game have played with me more than Trojan (CKD and theopor). You should listen to the people that can compare my play as scum to this game. You have only found one similarity, from one game, and even that similarity was wrong, twisted to fit your needs. I have been scum 37 times, 1 misrepresented example is not a good enough reason to go after me. The other 36 games will prove you wrong.
Permanent V/LA.
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:23 am

Post by tyhess »

MoS-twice in the past day you have said that I am avoiding your questions (this page and post #473. WHAT QUESTIONS DO YOU WANT TO ASK ME. I can't find any questions were you have direstly asked me anything like you said you have. Alsot in post 473 you say i'm not being usefull myself.....I'm doing more in trying to figure out your loyalties than you've done the whole game for the town. So like I said, you point out where you've asked me questions (which you haven't) and I'll answer them.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:24 am

Post by White »

Pwayne wrote:I also know that failure to lynch at this point sets a dangerous precedent: that you are not accountable for what you say or for defending your positions.
QFT, I couldn't have said it better, this is what I was trying to say before.

Btw, I think this is least applicable to Pwayne as he was the first to unvote. The other people are the ones that i'm looking at strangely.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:27 am

Post by pwayne66 »

I might have to check this out. The whole reason I would have any doubt about him actually being scum is the fact that he is an IC. The fact that he likes to play the newb card could change that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”