Mini 506: The Siena Syndicate - Game Over!

White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by White »

Nice OMGUS there Mr. Original. (btw, that's an unoriginal name, unoriginal tactic (OMGUS) and unoriginal tagline (the day is now).
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by ChronX »

Lets throw around a little pressure

unvote
VOTE originality
Effectively done with MS
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by White »

*laugh*

I like this, this'll be fun. I'll not unvote. Originalityscum! Obvobv. Tell us who your partners are and we'll let you live tonight.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Peers »

Now -this- is entertainment! Now, do I change my vote or not... or see where the bandwagon is going first?
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by White »

Your choice man. But jumping off the bandwagon before the pressure has been felt ruins the point of it.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by originality »

Oh god oh god oh god the pressure OK OK I give up I confess. I'm a goon. Lynch me now and get this over with
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by ChronX »

I have finally figured this game out :):):):)
Effectively done with MS
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by Cynic Clinic »

I don't like putting in comical things or even saying that it is a random vote. The purpose of the random vote in the first place is to get someone to react in a scummy way. The random vote says 'i could KNOW that you are scum' if you are. If you aren't scum, then you have nothing to worry about.
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Cynic Clinic »

EDBWOP: Wow, didn't even look at the second page. Disregard all of that.

originality really isn't playing this game right.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by ChronX »

unvote
vote Cynic Clinic

(for missing the GMs rule that we are here to have fun)
Effectively done with MS
originality
originality
Goon
originality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by originality »

I'll be gone for most of the weekend. I don't think it matters now that we are in the beginning of things but there you go.
Cynic Clinic
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Cynic Clinic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Cynic Clinic »

I am having fun. Being smart in a cynic/cool way is fun for me. But for real, he's sarcastically claimed twice. Once as scum! That's not good play. I'm not going to be sour about it, though. I can go on normally.

There's 12 in this game, right? Then I should've done this earlier.
unvote
and
vote: originality
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Avinyl »

FoS: ChronX
for voting without any reason even when things are starting to happen (Post 34).
FoS: Green Day
for reasons stated in post 19.
FoS: Originality
for jokeclaiming twice; also, both of his votes has been on those who voted him (Posts 14, 24, 30).
FoS: White
for not noticing that Peeers wasn't on the Originality wagon (Post 29).
I would vote Originality, as he seems scummier than Green Day, but I don't know how many votes he has, and I don't want to put him too close to a lynch.

Cynic Clinic wrote:I don't like putting in comical things or even saying that it is a random vote. The purpose of the random vote in the first place is to get someone to react in a scummy way. The random vote says 'i could KNOW that you are scum' if you are. If you aren't scum, then you have nothing to worry about.
I agree with this.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:35 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

Votecount

Cynic Clinic: 3
(VampanezeHunter, Green Day, ChronX)
originality: 3
(tyhess, White, Cynic Clinic)
White: 2
(ChannelDelibird, originality)
Green Day: 2
(Hadhfang, Avinyl)
VampanezeHunter: 1
(Peers)
Avinyl: 1
(clockwork)

Not Voting: 0

Player List: Hadhfang, originality, clockwork, ChannelDelibird, Cynic Clinic, Avinyl, tyhess, VampanezeHunter, Peers, White, Green Day, ChronX.

Seven (7) to lynch.
Last edited by Xdaamno on Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:05 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Cynic Clinic seems to have accrued four votes without much fanfare at all. I reckon there could be scum on this wagon.

I'll have a look back over the posts of those voting for him.
#greenshirtthursdays
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Post by Avinyl »

I am rather certain i am voting for Green Day, not Cynic Clinic.

Mod: Thanks for pointing that out, I must of missed it. Editing it in now.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:04 am

Post by ChronX »

Avinyl wrote:
FoS: ChronX
for voting without any reason even when things are starting to happen (Post 34).
FoS: Green Day
for reasons stated in post 19.
FoS: Originality
for jokeclaiming twice; also, both of his votes has been on those who voted him (Posts 14, 24, 30).
FoS: White
for not noticing that Peeers wasn't on the Originality wagon (Post 29).
I would vote Originality, as he seems scummier than Green Day, but I don't know how many votes he has, and I don't want to put him too close to a lynch.

Cynic Clinic wrote:I don't like putting in comical things or even saying that it is a random vote. The purpose of the random vote in the first place is to get someone to react in a scummy way. The random vote says 'i could KNOW that you are scum' if you are. If you aren't scum, then you have nothing to worry about.
I agree with this.

OK, a couple of things. You FOS'd everybody who has done anything except show up and random vote, essentially. Do you really think all 4 people who are ramping up to moving out of the random stage are ALL scum? Have some conviction. You seem to just be throwing out suspicion to see what might stick.

Second, we haven't had a night. If CC's way of playing is to be studious and serious, that is fine, but I DON't agree with the idea that in this game, the random votes can possibly be anything but random. No cop investigation, no watcher or roleblocker info, and if there are "brothers" generally each would know of the other so a random vote wouldn't accomplish much in the way of someone saying they "could" know something. For avinyl to agree with CC on this seems odd. Buddying? If I have time I am going to meta avinyl a bit and see if he is always anti-joke.

For now I am going to cast my first real vote of the game.

unvote
VOTE Avinyl
clockwork
clockwork
Goon
clockwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:06 am

Post by clockwork »

Unvote.

There's a lot of... "erratic" behavior going on here. I'm going to withdraw my vote and wait for people to sober up a bit.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:58 am

Post by VampanezeHunter »

ChannelDelibird wrote:Cynic Clinic seems to have accrued four votes without much fanfare at all. I reckon there could be scum on this wagon.

I'll have a look back over the posts of those voting for him.
Meh only 3. Also mine was a random vote. But for now
Unvote: Clynic Clinic
I shall also go back and look through and see if there has been any scummy behaviour!
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Peers »

Unvote

Vote: Avinyl

Reason: He claims ChronX voted without a reason in post 34, when post 34 clearly states his reason for voting. He's either a) not paying attention to posts, which is dangerous for the town, or b) he's paying attention but trying to twist our perceptions, which can't possibly have a benign reason behind it.
VampanezeHunter
VampanezeHunter
Goon
VampanezeHunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:08 am

Post by VampanezeHunter »

I just read through (didn't take long, lol) and didn't find too much scummy behaviour. There were a few point...
Oh god oh god oh god the pressure OK OK I give up I confess. I'm a goon. Lynch me now and get this over
I think this is meant to be a joke, but it
could
be scum having an attempt to clear his name. I doubt it greatly but I'm not counting anything out yet.
Reason: He claims ChronX voted without a reason in post 34, when post 34 clearly states his reason for voting. He's either a) not paying attention to posts, which is dangerous for the town, or b) he's paying attention but trying to twist our perceptions, which can't possibly have a benign reason behind it.
Hmmm....This interested me a bit. I agree with all of his points here, but it could be scum trying to get an early target to make their game a whole lot easier.

I'm looking at everything because I want to have a good game this game!
"...Unvote you Moran..."- SomeStrangeFlea
"...Lag is so much worse in real life than in computer games, if you don't believe me then look at Jesus--it took him three *days* to respawn after he died..."- Khelvaster.
Hadhfang
Hadhfang
Goon
Hadhfang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Hadhfang »

Originality hasn't really helped discussion yet, as his jokeclaim can be read in various ways. Though we will have to wait for him to get back, I'm willing to wait that long to get a better reading on him.

unvote
Vote: Originality
This space is left intentionally blank.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:43 am

Post by White »

Avinyl, the beginning parts of the game are seriously supposed to be fun and joking around. As time goes conversation gets more serious and people slip up. Getting upset and assuming people are scum because they're doing what they should be doing and helping us to move out of the random voting stage is overanxious. You've got a few votes on you currently so I won't vote you but IGMEOY.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
Avinyl
Avinyl
Townie
Avinyl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:08 pm

Post by Avinyl »

ChronX wrote:OK, a couple of things. You FOS'd everybody who has done anything except show up and random vote, essentially. Do you really think all 4 people who are ramping up to moving out of the random stage are ALL scum? Have some conviction. You seem to just be throwing out suspicion to see what might stick.
I do not think that all of them are scum, but i think that some of them are more suspicious than the rest.
ChronX wrote: Second, we haven't had a night. If CC's way of playing is to be studious and serious, that is fine, but I DON't agree with the idea that in this game, the random votes can possibly be anything but random. No cop investigation, no watcher or roleblocker info, and if there are "brothers" generally each would know of the other so a random vote wouldn't accomplish much in the way of someone saying they "could" know something. For avinyl to agree with CC on this seems odd. Buddying? If I have time I am going to meta avinyl a bit and see if he is always anti-joke.
I don't like people to state that their votes are random. Someone could have a role that says that one person is scum, or they could have seen something suspicious they didn't want to disclose. I think it would be hard to meta me, seeing as i haven't played very much here.
Peers wrote:Unvote
Vote: Avinyl

I guess that i should have said "voting for no
good
reason".
White wrote:Avinyl, the beginning parts of the game are seriously supposed to be fun and joking around. As time goes conversation gets more serious and people slip up. Getting upset and assuming people are scum because they're doing what they should be doing and helping us to move out of the random voting stage is overanxious. You've got a few votes on you currently so I won't vote you but IGMEOY.
I am not upset. I am saying what i find supsicious. Also note that my FoSes do not mean that i am very suspicious, i believe that ChronX and White seem more town than scum.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:35 am

Post by White »

I did notice something. In 37 you posted a FoS against everyone that voted Originality excluding CC who posted 2 hours before you. You couldn't have cross posted with him so...why exclude him?
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”