Yimmy, ArcAngel9, Lowkey, Drixx, Wickedestjr

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-22 14:10:00)
The Main Character is
Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Albert B. Rampage (7):
Rylai and Lina, Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, MaxwellPuckett, DrippingGoofball, Fluminator, DiamondSentinel
Drixx (2):
Lowkey, Drixx
Wickedestjr (2):
Wickedestjr, ArcAngel9
Yosarian2 (1):
CooLDoG
Drunken Pirates (1):
Klingoncelt
ZZZX (1):
ZZZX
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I dun see how it had anything to do with language barriers though. I mean I am greek. I know greek people can be awful in English. Like really awful.

^Lina

P.edit

FA please relax :<
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1442, Albert B. Rampage wrote:For the record, I don't like how Rylai is attacking Klingon but not voting. Then threatening to blacklist. Starting to look really suspicious.

Just wanted to say

I never threaten people for such a thing

she is already blacklisted

~Rylai
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, still willing to lynch either Archangel or Klingon. Arcangel is still lurking, Klingon still hasn't made any posts that give me any warm fuzzy feeling about her slot.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1418, Fluminator wrote:Skybird is probably the scummiest person here.

Skybird's first post is jumping on the current biggest bandwagon because I ask for the hammers. A reason that makes no sense. and .
Doesn't even get the name of the person she's alleged scum reading's name right. She gets it wrong 4 times,
In post 417, Skybird wrote:
Apologies on the name. Believe what you will if it makes you feel better.

This one's scummy enough it's not worth only linking. I call her out on it, and she responds like this which is not honest language at all.

Gives no other read for most of the game until a random post where she says she like Lowkey.

, and the new biggest bandwagon is Rylai and Lina which they start scum reading and jump on. I still don't understand their reason. Something about how they were trying to convince everyone they were town.
Scum opportunism.

she discounts my reasons for voting her as omgus which is a classic manever for scum in a sense of trying to silence the case by dismissing it as something else.
- Scum votes someone for a stupid reason.
- The person retaliates by calling them scum for voting for such a stupid reason.
- Scum retorts by going "Omgus. I voted them first and then they voted me."

In post 757, Skybird wrote:
In post 682, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Sorry, lemme rewind a bit.
I was a little surprised by how fucking cool that power is, but I'm good now.
When you hammer, you gain a unique active and passive ability for that one night? And you forgot to claim that?

Where's Skybird, I want her to weigh in on this, since she was the one who brought up that you might have a power concerning the hammers. I want to know what made her think that.

PEDIT: ZZZX and Flum's playstyles are not really similar imo. Diamond, what do you think about ABR's playstyle this game, then?

I can gain power a power from hammering a player so when Flum made his statement about the hammers, I figured that something was up.

P-edit: R&L, you complained about having to explain your miller claim in post . My statement was not BS and not a lie.

- your first post in the game you ask if it is safe to assume main characters are protagonists.

- you town-read Drixx because he's a main character and added you have nothing to suggest that he as a main character would be scum and added "as we are not". In this same post you replied to Yos and said you don't think there's a baddie in the main characters (as Emilia is town as well) You've already claimed to be Emilia so you are again telling us you are town.

She apparently has a similar power to me, yet she's been pushing on is my role is scummy. (Which is like, really? You're just looking for more reasons now and grasping at straws.)

Does not much else of substance other than planning the adventure until their first useful post in the game . Although only her reads on Diamond and ABR have any actual substance. Everything else is null or vague "feels town" fluff.

she votes me because I called her obvscum. :roll: For someone who tries to dismiss things as omgus, this is pretty ironic.

And that covers her iso other than her final post saying a bunch of players here are bad at reading people. :roll: This type of arrogance is subtle enough it feels like it comes from scum.

So Skybird, can you expand on your role for me? How different is it from mine?

You are so totally wrong and mad because you are caught.

This game opened while I was at work. It was already 11 pages long when I got home. I posted an opening post and read the game. You were the one that stuck out as scummy. I returned to you as my main scum vote in post 1202 because I felt better about R&L which is where my vote was before that.

Getting your name wrong is not a reason to scum read me. People call me "he" all the time. It says "she" right beneath my profile pic. Should I scum read everyone who's called me by a male pronoun?

Actually, my power is not like yours. I don't siphon abilities from the player I hammer. Hammering for me gives me the ability to gain other abilities. But those abilities do not come from the player.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1405, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1404, Skybird wrote:
There's a bunch of people here who are terrible at reading people.

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?

so...what pple do you think are being terrible at reading each other?

Everyone calling me scum. My scum game sucks big time. Check out GoD if you want. I replaced into a scum role and was not able to change anyone's mind.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What are your evolving reads on kling / angel?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1420, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1220, Drunken Pirates wrote:ideally I wld love to see every1's lists.

I'd take the USMBers - you, Skybird, and ZZZX, for old times' sake. :D

yeah no

ty for answering the question tho
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:20 am

In post 1452, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1442, Albert B. Rampage wrote:For the record, I don't like how Rylai is attacking Klingon but not voting. Then threatening to blacklist. Starting to look really suspicious.

Just wanted to say

I never threaten people for such a thing

she is already blacklisted

~Rylai

fa relaaaaax. where are you from? I studied latin in middle school, took spanish in hs and french and german in college. I dropped out of german cos I struggled with the germanic languages it really sounds like some1 is either sneezing or trying not to me. no offence to the germanic language I am sure it is a failure on my part. the latin based 1s are much easier altho only in reading. speech is harder for me to understand cos the syntax structure is sometimes weird as well as the emphasis on certain syllables and words when in context. I am always impressed that other pple are super fluent in other languages. my daughter is certified bilingual in spanish.

step away from klingon and tell me what else you see plz <3
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:24 am

In post 1453, Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah, still willing to lynch either Archangel or Klingon. Arcangel is still lurking, Klingon still hasn't made any posts that give me any warm fuzzy feeling about her slot.

I am not feeling the warm fuzzies about klingon either!

I wld rather arc before klingon tho cos arc is literally not getting her hands dirty.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:26 am

In post 1455, Skybird wrote:

Yos, now that you know Flum doesn't collect physical hammers, does that change your read on him?

Everyone calling me scum. My scum game sucks big time. Check out GoD if you want. I replaced into a scum role and was not able to change anyone's mind.

I was in guild and I am not sure what point you are trying to exactly make here.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:29 am

In post 1460, Drunken Pirates wrote:

I was in guild and I am not sure what point you are trying to exactly make here.

oh you are saying that your scum game sucks. what do you think of your towngame? just curious.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Lowkey »

So this is a pretty dumb defense. Well, I think your game this time sucks. So...

VOTE: skybird

If this doesn't pan out, there are a few others I'd like to see pressure on.

FYI our heads are on the same page now. We disagree on yos and ABR (in opposite directions), so for the record we're reading both as neutral, but otherwise we're both caught up.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:36 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's really a shame Klingon isn't dead yet.

But I sure can swing this too:

VOTE: AA9
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 986, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:What? We have someone who claims they have information that 100% means certain flavor claims are town. I specifically said those people aren't cleared until that person flips town. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be *aware* of who they are and have the associatives known ASAP.

no, because that means that scum can just flavor claim those roles and then that info looses utility.

In post 1041, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1040, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyone who supports me as MC, be prepared for accusations to start flying your way from Drunken Pirates. She will attack anybody who dares to choose me.

No. I am asking you to try and work with us. Your desire to lynch the people I can read and lynchbait is not working with me.

Your comment that we're onto bigger things as why we cannot vote Fluminator is inconsistent with voting Klingon for pressure.

~Titus

I read the whole titus/abr exchange as null/null or town/town. I don't get any scum pings towards either side of the interaction.
In post 1051, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Flum is the definition of lynchbait.

I agree with this. The case is pretty much about a page 1 quip with little other evidence from my understanding, someone can correct me if I am wrong.
In post 1135, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1133, CooLDoG wrote:Also, I don't know how abr is pulling of pushing an inflammatory wagon and getting mc votes. Not sure if good player or, somehow, odd.

I AM WONDERING THE SAME THING!!!!

what is depressing is that dgb is voting for him after I spent an hour on the phone trying to convince titus to lay off of her. but putting some1 who is nakedly campaigning to be the mc while nakedly stating that he is emotionally compromised is pretty bad logic. and it makes me sad about dgb. :(

I don't think emotionally compromised nails it though. He isn't. Obviously this way of posting is working out for him. I am not sure if it is scummy or town. I can't see a scum motivation behind his posts, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I find the amount of people who read him as null to scummy voting him to be problematic.
In post 1141, Drixx wrote:Okay. I read the pages. I think I'll go with:

VOTE: DGB

MC: Drixx

drixx, stop, we are not doing this, sorry. We know there is some ulterior motive for you wanting to get mc, but it is not happening.
In post 1143, Klingoncelt wrote:
TOWN

CooLDoG - Dang, he crabby. But he's making more sense than most players.

Exactly, people need to listen to my shit more ;)

In post 1152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon is scum and I'm going to drive this lynch to its bitter end.

you said this about raylai, or, at the very least, implied it. :shifty: It's like, why are you the town leader of this game? I don't understand how it happened.
In post 1212, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1187, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey I'm just glad you're town. I'd like to take a quick moment to mention I'm on an 8 game winning streak rampage :) Yeahhhhh!

I have won 21 out of the last 27 town games I have played!

AND NO ONE CARES! That's what I seriously don't get about this interaction. It is like flashing mafia peen all over the place to convince other people to vote one way or the other. I don't get it at all. Am I supposed to be persuaded by this?
In post 1230, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Klingon readlist was absolute shit (sorry for being this aggressive) You are scumreading me in every damn game Kling. lets stop the fucking cycle thx
But I can see where her paranoia about me being scum because of the nature of my emotional play is coming from so I'm not seeing scum motivation here.

I agree, but for different reasons. His scum list was shit because he didn't really give any evidence for his reads. Either he didn't read the game or he didn't want to contribute to the town.

In post 1242, Drixx wrote:I think if you want people to give you rings, you need to obvtown. Simple as that. If I end up with a ring and you earn a town read you're welcome to it.

I see no point in going to a literal ghost town, so I'm going to
Adventure: BACCARAT

okay... so there is this post. Which is, pretty much needlessly hostile. Drixx vote anyone?

In post 1271, Drixx wrote:

Erm... seriously? You can claim anything you want. That doesn't make it true. I'm pretty sure you can use rings ... but what does that have to do with your alignment? Why should you automatically get them just because you claim being able to use them? That's completely nonsensical.

this makes my head hurt so much.
In post 1273, Lowkey wrote:Yeah, Yos is town as fuck.

^ why it makes my head hurt. I don't get why abr is getting mc votes when MORE TOWN PLAYERS WITH LESS CONTROVERSY ARE AVAILABLE.
In post 1292, Drixx wrote:I've figured out how the post tags get screwed up in the way that happened to Drunken Pirates. When you press the "Post" button while editing/composing a post, even though it doesn't show you, the forum assigns the thread you are in to that tag. So if you copy that text out into the game thread, it's not going to post the right thread link unless you do the post tags by hand instead of using the button. That's the only way I could get the wrong thread to show up using the [ post ] Post# [ / post ] approach.

P-Edit: You asserted that I stated I would just blindly invent unknown powers to someone I null read. I never said anything remotely resembling that.

we should also be aware that the above is half of all drixx posts. ALso remember how the wanted mc to stay with him earlier. Something is up.

I will say the replkace-in post was quite odd.
I'm on post 1306, barring any unfortunate circumstance I should be done catching up by the end of today.
after a wank.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1422, Errantparabola wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Did he MC vote yet?

*shakes head*

*points at Lowkey*
In post 1248, Lowkey wrote:My adventure list would probably be ABR, DP, Yos, and Drixx/CC.

*points at ABR*
In post 917, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Drixx
Rylai
Cool Cucumbers
Cooldog

*points at Yosarian*
*questioning glance, holding up 4 fingers*

*points at Drixx*
*questioning glance, holding up 4 fingers*

*points at yosarian*
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1454, Skybird wrote:
You are so totally wrong and mad because you are caught.

This game opened while I was at work. It was already 11 pages long when I got home. I posted an opening post and read the game. You were the one that stuck out as scummy. I returned to you as my main scum vote in post 1202 because I felt better about R&L which is where my vote was before that.

Getting your name wrong is not a reason to scum read me. People call me "he" all the time. It says "she" right beneath my profile pic. Should I scum read everyone who's called me by a male pronoun?

Actually, my power is not like yours. I don't siphon abilities from the player I hammer. Hammering for me gives me the ability to gain other abilities. But those abilities do not come from the player.

Getting a name wrong as much as you did shows how little attention and interest you actually had in my slot. It makes it look like a very lazy push.
When it comes to people naturally calling someone a "he" that's probably a sign of something else.
Is a part of the reason you didn't like my asking for hammers because you want them?

CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1273, Lowkey wrote:Yeah, Yos is town as fuck.

^ why it makes my head hurt. I don't get why abr is getting mc votes when MORE TOWN PLAYERS WITH LESS CONTROVERSY ARE AVAILABLE.

Yos said he doesn't need to go on if he is given all the rings found while adventuring.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 am

Post by ZZZX »

Just started reading(actually truth be told will start as soon as I get outta bathroom and prepare my pc~). Will gather notes and try to post some walls instead of spamming because if i reply to each post alone then you will get 11 pages of me.

noone wants 11 pages of me.

-~Reads on~-

I want 11 pages of you,
in full color, too.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:12 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

KEEP IT PG (yes, irony, I know)

BAD MOD VARSOON! BAD!

I was, uh, clearly referring to, uh, 11 pages of ZZZX catchup in, uh, MafBlue, y'know, full color and all. Yeah.
Definitely.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 am

Y'know, I think I'm going to make this my color. I like this #00BFFF color. Very pretty blue.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 am

Eh, never mind, it's hard to see against the lighter theme.
Am I the only one who uses the lighter theme?

I use Mafblue.
I don't like the Sepia or Black themes at all.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:17 am

By the way, all this filler is while I wait for ZZZX to catch up.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:42 am

In post 1470, DiamondSentinel wrote:Eh, never mind, it's hard to see against the lighter theme.
Am I the only one who uses the lighter theme?

I use Mafblue.
I don't like the Sepia or Black themes at all.

Ok, good. I'm glad to know that.
“Why was I chosen?'
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:51 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1467, ZZZX wrote:I want 11 pages of you,
in full color, too.

<

~still reading. just got this pedit which updating the thread
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:01 am

In post 1467, ZZZX wrote:Just started reading(actually truth be told will start as soon as I get outta bathroom and prepare my pc~). Will gather notes and try to post some walls instead of spamming because if i reply to each post alone then you will get 11 pages of me.

noone wants 11 pages of me.

-~Reads on~-

I want 11 pages of you,
in full color, too.

ftr in case die or something, zzthing needs to be followed up on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”