Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sensei what do you make of Klingon's nonsensical pathetic excuse for a catch up? Can someone sincerely believe that the entire scum team piled onto a lurker? I don't think so. Help me vote Klingon.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Sensei »

Sensei what do you think of klingon's catch up post placing everyone that voted her in her scum pile, with Rylai, and inexplicable townreads?

It
is
pretty shit all around.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

I don't know what DP was linking to, but if you read post 500 and 530 in this game, both are from ABR and are on topic to what they are saying.

DS, I could have sworn we have been in more games together than the ongoing one.

VOTE: Fluminator

Looking forward to your post where you explain why I am obscum.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

In uni atm. pages doubled (!) but I will try to quickly skim them and answer important posts when I am back. I appoligize for anything I might miss.

-Z
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Sensei »

Tell ya what ABR convince me on flum town and I'll join ya on kling. For now I kinda like the dueling wagons. It's ideal.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:28 am

Ok MC me and I'll see what I can dig up.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Sensei »

So you want me to vote you for mc after your very first mention of me this game was a vehement no for Sensei going on any adventures?

What kind of punk do you take me for.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:41 am

I don't want you in the party.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:50 am

You don't seem like the adventuring type. You seem like the sit on an island to read playboy type.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:01 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1202, Skybird wrote:I don't know what DP was linking to, but if you read post 500 and 530 in this game, both are from ABR and are on topic to what they are saying.

DS, I could have sworn we have been in more games together than the ongoing one.

VOTE: Fluminator

Looking forward to your post where you explain why I am obscum.

No. The only 2 completed games I have are Guild of Dungeoneering and Antihero v. Fakegod (well, and a Fire and Ice one but I don't count that because I essentially just said fuck it when town wouldn't believe I was Doctor).

But yeah. Cabd's game, and then I've got 2 others unfinished, and you are in neither.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:02 am

You might have been in GoD, but I subbed in on the second to last day.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:04 am

When you would have been long dead.

Also, sorry for the string of posts.

But I would go read AvF if you want meta on me, and then read GoD if you want to see me sucking at killin scum.

Although the loss wasn't much my fault. Someone used an ability that gave them a double vote, but there was someone immune to all abilities, which really sucked. And it was on LyLo. So we lost because of that.
“Why was I chosen?'
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1187, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey I'm just glad you're town. I'd like to take a quick moment to mention I'm on an 8 game winning streak rampage :) Yeahhhhh!

I have won 21 out of the last 27 town games I have played! I am even counting the cupcake 1 altho that game was bullshit.

hi cerb!

tbh I don't even remember what your exact response was I just felt like it was very hedgy. but I bet i remember what your responses are on this page tho!
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1212, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1187, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey I'm just glad you're town. I'd like to take a quick moment to mention I'm on an 8 game winning streak rampage :) Yeahhhhh!

I have won 21 out of the last 27 town games I have played! I am even counting the cupcake 1 altho that game was bullshit.

hi cerb!

tbh I don't even remember what your exact response was I just felt like it was very hedgy. but I bet i remember what your responses are on this page tho!

oops
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:15 am

In post 1195, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Could be their hydra private topic.

wow yeah it is, I am surprised you didn't jump all over that.

okay mebbe you are not too terrible after all.

titus created the pt yesterday cos I guess during the middle she gets the urge to talk to me but probs doesn't want to wake up her husband by calling or wake me up if I am sleeping. I wasn't but I understood why she created.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:21 am

okay abr almost made me like him for a minute which sort of sends of alarm bells in my mind.

I am surprised no1 is asking for adventuring lists I mean that wld be really telling especially down the line doncha think?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

adventuring lists ?

Like where to go and stuff ?

Btw I have been thinking and I remember reading that it is best if we spread the party each night but, I think that may not be wise.

I noticed that techniques are chained(you need low to go mid-low to mid to high mid to higho) so by doing so yes we are spreading power across the board but we are never going to unlock the strong powers.

Tonight there wont be any party but I really think day 2 should be spend really making a tight group that everyone can mostly agree that is all town and run with it as the games main party. What do you guys think ?
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

this was ~Lina
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:35 am

no, I mean lists of who pple wld take with them on their journeys. it leave a trail of opinions that pple cld look back on.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ABR has given his list if that's what you mean.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:51 am

ideally I wld love to see every1's lists.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 1208, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You don't seem like the adventuring type. You seem like the sit on an island to read playboy type.

I laughed.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:41 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Classes started today, so I'll start only being active during the evening/night.

UNVOTE: Klingon
I thought you were only V/LA the first day (real life) of the game. I still don't like your posts, but your readslist is so OMGUSy I'm having problems voting you. I've only played with you twice I believe (DS9 and Titus' modded game recently) but I only remember the latter, and what DP has said about you is honestly lining up to what I remember of your play. So I guess I won't vote for you right now.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I could be convinced back onto Klingon, but for now I'm more comfortable voting my top scumread. DP isn't my top scumread because I'm learning that a lot of this behaviour is just Titus being Titus. It doesn't excuse this but I want more time to sort her with that in mind. Mollie too since she's in the same slot, but If I'm remembering right and not counting one as the other, I don't think her part of things i really pinging me either way.
Yimmy can go in the list too until they come back with an explanation and the second half of that readslist.

Klingon: No one voted Sharky for outright lurking because he's not even playing.

Skybird's playstyle seems to attract some D1 suspicion, at least in my very limited experience with her. I kind of understand where people are coming from on that, but I don't want to pursue it yet because I'm unsure about my feelings. Our last two games had me as scum, and I didn't understand why town were suspicious of her.

ABR: I regret voting you for MC now. I want my vote to bought, dammit! :D

Sensei has moved from town to more a null position for me. I don't know if they're playing differently, my feelings are just changing.

Lowkey should be on the adventuring team. Yosarian.. maybe. Cooldog, sure, Rylai and Luna I'm more null on but weighing that against their role helping the team I guess it's fine. Cool Cucumbers is.. maybe town but I wouldn't put them on the list. ABR and Drixx would also be there. I think that's it.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:43 am

In post 1222, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Classes started today, so I'll start only being active during the evening/night.

UNVOTE: Klingon
I thought you were only V/LA the first day (real life) of the game. I still don't like your posts, but your readslist is so OMGUSy I'm having problems voting you. I've only played with you twice I believe (DS9 and Titus' modded game recently) but I only remember the latter, and what DP has said about you is honestly lining up to what I remember of your play. So I guess I won't vote for you right now.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

I could be convinced back onto Klingon, but for now I'm more comfortable voting my top scumread. DP isn't my top scumread because I'm learning that a lot of this behaviour is just Titus being Titus. It doesn't excuse this but I want more time to sort her with that in mind. Mollie too since she's in the same slot, but If I'm remembering right and not counting one as the other, I don't think her part of things i really pinging me either way.
Yimmy can go in the list too until they come back with an explanation and the second half of that readslist.

Klingon: No one voted Sharky for outright lurking because he's not even playing.

Skybird's playstyle seems to attract some D1 suspicion, at least in my very limited experience with her. I kind of understand where people are coming from on that, but I don't want to pursue it yet because I'm unsure about my feelings. Our last two games had me as scum, and I didn't understand why town were suspicious of her.

ABR: I regret voting you for MC now. I want my vote to bought, dammit! :D

Sensei has moved from town to more a null position for me. I don't know if they're playing differently, my feelings are just changing.

Lowkey should be on the adventuring team. Yosarian.. maybe. Cooldog, sure, Rylai and Luna I'm more null on but weighing that against their role helping the team I guess it's fine. Cool Cucumbers is.. maybe town but I wouldn't put them on the list. ABR and Drixx would also be there. I think that's it.

I would kindly request you NOT try to lynch me.

Emphasis on TRY
“Why was I chosen?'
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Varsoon »

One of the fascinating aspects of SaGa Frontier is that there are roughly 40 characters that you can put into your team.
Each protagonist only has access to about 30 of them, but it allows for lots of variance in your party each time you play!
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”