Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 1073, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1018, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 921, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 910, Drunken Pirates wrote:

wanting abr as mc shows incredibly poor judgment. our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

I am confused, I really don't know what you're talking about here.

yoyo are you srs. abr has nakedly said he hates me and doesn't give a shit what my alignment is despite us joining the game first.

When you said "our slot was compromised", I actually thought you meant something totally different. If you just mean that ABR dislikes you and that colors his read on you or something, then ok. Although it's not like he's been tunneling on you or anything.

okay well I do not quite get as to why when I said "our slot is compromised for him" you thought I was trying to state something other than that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mollie stop trying to get a rise out of me and let Titus talk about me and to me. I will not let this game go the way of Team Mafia. I don't want to ruin the enjoyment of the game for everyone because we are escalating drama with more drama. I'm not biased despite what you claim. Let it go.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Don't respond. Let Titus speak my name like you agreed with her in pre-game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:36 pm

In post 1076, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mollie stop trying to get a rise out of me and let Titus talk about me and to me. I will not let this game go the way of Team Mafia. I don't want to ruin the enjoyment of the game for everyone because we are escalating drama with more drama. I'm not biased despite what you claim. Let it go.

If you want to talk, talk. I have asked you why Fluminator is town/lynchbait several times and got nothing more than banal generalities.

~Titus
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm not really liking Mollie and Tidus's posts over the past few pages. It's a shame that there's a personal conflict between Mollie and ABR, but I don't like how Mollie keeps bringing it up as a reason to not choose ABR as party leader, especially since ABR actually hasn't brought it up in a while. Not really liking Tidus's posts either; if you want to defend someone because you're reading them as town, that's fine, but it just feels like there's a bunch of people (Skybird, Klingon, Angel, ect) that you are defending just because they're people you like, maybe people you've played a lot with before, not because you actually have a read on them.

That kind of personal relationship is never a reason to vote for or against anyone. It's probably not really a scum tell, at least not on it's own, but if we let this town break up into cliques based on social groups it's going to make this game both miserable and make it much easier for the scum to win.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1075, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1073, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1018, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 921, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 910, Drunken Pirates wrote:

wanting abr as mc shows incredibly poor judgment. our slot is compromised for him and he has said so.

I am confused, I really don't know what you're talking about here.

yoyo are you srs. abr has nakedly said he hates me and doesn't give a shit what my alignment is despite us joining the game first.

When you said "our slot was compromised", I actually thought you meant something totally different. If you just mean that ABR dislikes you and that colors his read on you or something, then ok. Although it's not like he's been tunneling on you or anything.

okay well I do not quite get as to why when I said "our slot is compromised for him" you thought I was trying to state something other than that.

My first thought was that this had something to do with the modkill and out of game information, since that's usually what "this slot is compromised to this other person" means. Either that, or some kind of claim of role information. Either way, though, it didn't really make sense.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 pm

In post 1078, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 1076, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mollie stop trying to get a rise out of me and let Titus talk about me and to me. I will not let this game go the way of Team Mafia. I don't want to ruin the enjoyment of the game for everyone because we are escalating drama with more drama. I'm not biased despite what you claim. Let it go.

If you want to talk, talk. I have asked you why Fluminator is town/lynchbait several times and got nothing more than banal generalities.

~Titus

I've stated many times now.

You haven't responded to why you think Diamond is weak. I don't understand this comment at all :/
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 pm

In post 1071, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I've... Ignored your scumreading on me? I've ignored it? Ahaha. Your vote on me was after I'd already voted you, but I decided (and was told) that trying to Lynch you would be pointless. Commenting on your vote would have also have been pointless.

But I can't ignore you, not when you interrupt me every time I try to talk to or push someone.

I agree with ABR on some things and disagree on others. You're lumping us together because I like him for MC and because you disagree with both of us on a lot of things.

You're calling me middle of the road and disagreeing with every hard stance I make. It's incredible impressive how contrary your words and actions are.

STILL waiting for your response on me provoking Diamond. Stop ignoring that. If you want me to reply to something specific, tell me, I'm not trawling your ISO for mentions of me that you want me to respond to.

Pedit: and we circle back to 'my opinions trump everyone else's.' Please quote an example I'm this thread where you actually agree to disagree, and I'll stop saying this.

I don't care that ABR doesn't like mollie. I do. Not. Care. I am scumreading you and the person I want to be MC doesn't want you in the party. Why the heck would that bother me? Not every decision we make has to revolve around you and your opinions.

The only hard stances you've made are defending Fluminator scum and buddying/scum buddy promoting ABR.

My opinions don't trump everyone else's. Read my conversation with Lowkey. I told him I disagreed with his ABR read but was doing what I asked.

I already replied to your statement regarding Diamond. You riled him up when you objected to his opinion because he lacked confidence. I even said it right after you made it.

I'm lumping you both together because I disagree with you. No, you have been right up ABR's ass.

I'm not agreeing to disagree when ABR will lead us into town mislynches.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:43 pm

In post 1081, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1078, Drunken Pirates wrote:

~Titus

I've stated many times now.

You haven't responded to why you think Diamond is weak. I don't understand this comment at all :/

Show me where.

Diamond lacks confidence and looks to others to guide him. By definition, that is a weak player.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:44 pm

Tone down your language it's getting pretty out of hand.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:49 pm

It's getting out of hand to ask for you to show where you explained your Flum townread and reasons. What? There's gotta be a context I misunderstand.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:50 pm

I already touched on Flum. His post that he will bitch if we don't allow him to hammer. It's a joke. Makes him lynchbait.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1079, Yosarian2 wrote:I'm not really liking Mollie and Tidus's posts over the past few pages. It's a shame that there's a personal conflict between Mollie and ABR, but I don't like how Mollie keeps bringing it up as a reason to not choose ABR as party leader, especially since ABR actually hasn't brought it up in a while. Not really liking Tidus's posts either; if you want to defend someone because you're reading them as town, that's fine, but it just feels like there's a bunch of people (Skybird, Klingon, Angel, ect) that you are defending just because they're people you like, maybe people you've played a lot with before, not because you actually have a read on them.

That kind of personal relationship is never a reason to vote for or against anyone. It's probably not really a scum tell, at least not on it's own, but if we let this town break up into cliques based on social groups it's going to make this game both miserable and make it much easier for the scum to win.

:neutral:

I am not voting for abr. but I don't want him as mc. the same reason I don't want ourselves as 1.

how are you not understanding this yoyo

eta: titus stop posting
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:52 pm

In post 1087, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1079, Yosarian2 wrote:I'm not really liking Mollie and Tidus's posts over the past few pages. It's a shame that there's a personal conflict between Mollie and ABR, but I don't like how Mollie keeps bringing it up as a reason to not choose ABR as party leader, especially since ABR actually hasn't brought it up in a while. Not really liking Tidus's posts either; if you want to defend someone because you're reading them as town, that's fine, but it just feels like there's a bunch of people (Skybird, Klingon, Angel, ect) that you are defending just because they're people you like, maybe people you've played a lot with before, not because you actually have a read on them.

:neutral:

I am not voting for abr. but I don't want him as mc. the same reason I don't want ourselves as 1.

how are you not understanding this yoyo

eta: titus stop posting

Yes Mollie.

~Titus
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 1082, Drunken Pirates wrote:.I already replied to your statement regarding Diamond. You riled him up when you objected to his opinion because he lacked confidence. I even said it right after you made it.

How was I riling him up? I didn't say anything to provoke a fight, I was telling him why I was scumreading him, I did not insult him, I pointed out inconsistencies... And then you dropped into the conversation, telling him to ignore big bad Maxwell.

Just because Diamond for a little heated doesn't mean I was doing anything to rile him up. If you'd kept from sticking your fingers in the conversation then I'm sure we could have talked things through peacefully.

Mollie: when Yosarian was talking about votes, he was talking about Klingon, Skybird, Angel. Its obvious your slot isn't voting to lynch ABR.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 865, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 864, Yosarian2 wrote:The items were not mentioned in the game rules. But assuming Flum is telling the truth, I'm pretty sure we'll find them as we adventure.

The way I understood that was that he gains powers if he hammers. There's no evidence of items, or switching powers.

"Gaining powers when hammering" sounds like a scum claim now that I think about it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:00 pm

In post 871, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Would you support me for MC?

Are you Drixx? No?

Then YES!!!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1076, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mollie stop trying to get a rise out of me and let Titus talk about me and to me.
I will not let this game go the way of Team Mafia
. I don't want to ruin the enjoyment of the game for everyone because we are escalating drama with more drama. I'm not biased despite what you claim. Let it go.

you already did. by clearly stating you hated me.

I mean I don't want to get into the drama either but it is clearly colouring your stance and I am not going to ignore it when you are campaigning for a position of power.

are you not even the slightest bit worried about the pple supporting you? cos I sure as hell wld be.

what is your read on dgb and yoyo?
whew!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:00 pm

In post 1090, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 865, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 864, Yosarian2 wrote:The items were not mentioned in the game rules. But assuming Flum is telling the truth, I'm pretty sure we'll find them as we adventure.

The way I understood that was that he gains powers if he hammers. There's no evidence of items, or switching powers.

"Gaining powers when hammering" sounds like a scum claim now that I think about it.

I have proof of the opposite.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:02 pm

In post 1091, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 871, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Would you support me for MC?

Are you Drixx? No?

Then YES!!!

Much obliged :)
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:05 pm

In post 1092, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1076, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mollie stop trying to get a rise out of me and let Titus talk about me and to me.
I will not let this game go the way of Team Mafia
. I don't want to ruin the enjoyment of the game for everyone because we are escalating drama with more drama. I'm not biased despite what you claim. Let it go.

you already did. by clearly stating you hated me.

I mean I don't want to get into the drama either but it is clearly colouring your stance and I am not going to ignore it when you are campaigning for a position of power.

are you not even the slightest bit worried about the pple supporting you? cos I sure as hell wld be.

what is your read on dgb and yoyo?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1032, Lowkey wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You said you thought the flum stuff would have died down. He stated on post that when he hammers he siphons the soul of the player and gains an active and passive ability for the night. That sounds incredibly powerful. If he is scum, do you want him to have that power? If he is town, do you want him to have that power?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:10 pm

How likely is it that he just comes out and claims that unprompted as scum though....it doesn't make him look any scummier. The abilities he gets may not be that strong. We don't even need to let him hammer :/

What are your reads on klingon, diamond, max, yosarian etc.?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:12 pm

In post 905, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Agree with Lowkey that I'm a better choice than DGB and that klingon is scum and that Yos should vote her.

LOL yeah I agree

VOTE: MC: ABR

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 834, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Kling is scummy. About same number of posts and trying (failing) to fit in with the group.

Because I spent the past week locked in the bathroom?

Fuck you, I hope you catch this.

In the meantime, pay attention to V/LAs.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”